CHAP 8: COINCIDENCE…

SKY OF LOVE

CHAP 8: COINCIDENCE…

 

Dongho’s POV

 

What time is it now? It’s more than 7.20 already! Why hasn’t Kevin come? Kevin is very punctual and hardly ever late. In addition, he knows I hate waiting. So he never lets me wait. What’s more, today I go with my friends and he will not make me lose face in front of them.

Maybe he doesn’t like a group date? Nope. But if he really does, he would reject my invitation. He never breaks his promise. And he won’t. Or if he will, at least not now, I hope.

That may be not the real reason because I have a bad feeling for him. What happened to him? Is there something bad? I’m really worried now. I hope he is still safe and sound. Let’s continue waiting. Or should I go find him? I’m so confused. What should I do?

 Kevin, where are you now???????? You have to pay for what you have done to make me worry like this!!!!!!!!

………………

My friends have come except for one. And he isn’t the kind of people who are usually late just like Kevin. It’s strange of him too but I’m not worried about him as much as Kevin. It’s easy to understand that. Because he is muscular and extremely good at taekwondo while Kevin is really fragile and weak.

I can’t take my eyes off the door hoping Kevin will show up. Waiting for somebody is annoying, especially when that ”somebody” is my best friend and he might be in danger.

I keep on waiting and waiting letting my friends talk to each other. I feel like I’m the only one exist on this planet. I’m losing my hopes in loneliness. I’m getting tired and depressed. I have to go find Kevin now!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking out the door for the last time before apologizing to my friends and leaving for Kevin, a familiar figure forms in my eyes. A tall slim boy with blond hair.

Thanks god. It’s Kevin! I sigh in relief. I wave my hand to let him know where I am. He smiles. It’s good that he still can smile. It means there wasn’t anything really bad happened to him. I smile back while looking at him from head to toe. What? His clothes? They are all dirty. This is not good. I don’t think I can smile when seeing him in that condition. I run to him quickly pulling him from my friends not to let them hear our conversation. It’s just want to talk to him in private.

 

Kevin’s POV

 

I am wondering how long I haven’t run. I’m out of breath right now. I run into the coffee shop seeing Dongho with some guys, included Hoon, already arrived and waiting for me. Why is Hoon here? Don’t tell me that he’s Dongho’s boyfriend now! Cutting off my thoughts, Dongho waves his hand to catch my attention. I quickly walk to him and smile brightly I can because he told me to appear as best as I could. He smiles back to me. His wide smile suddenly disappears after he checks me from head to toe.

“Kevin, what happened to you?” He asks concernedly while pulling me out of my way to a corner of the shop.

“Why do you ask that?” I reply with a confused question.

“Your clothes! They are all dirty and a little wet!” He answers almost yells.

“It’s a long story. Let’s talk about it later! Are you going to let your friends waiting for us, aren’t you?” I respond recalling the group date.

“OK. But promise to tell me the whole story?”

“Definitely.” I reassure him.

 

After that, we walk to the table where his friends are sitting. Dongho introduces me to them and in reverse direction.

To be honest, they are all good-looking and friendly. Talking with them is pretty fun but I can’t focus on them totally because my mind and my heart are still on that man.

In the middle of the conversation, Dongho suddenly stands up.

“Ooh. I forgot. Does anybody know where Kiseop is? It’s quite late and he still hasn’t shown up yet.”

Everybody shakes their heads, except for me of course. I have no idea who Kiseop is so knowing where he is is impossible for me.

“Let me call him.” One says.

“He doesn’t answer. Maybe he leaves it at home.” He says after calling the guy called Kiseop.

“Let’s find him.” Another one suggests standing up worriedly.

We all agree and stand up after him. We call the waiter to pay the bill. While waiting, a familiar figure runs fast toward us. He stops in front of us. His hand is placed on Dongho’s shoulder. He seems to be Kiseop.

“Sorry… I… went in… the wrong direction…” He apologized while panting hard. His head is still inclined to catch breath. His eyes are still stuck on the ground.

He slowly raised his head. Can’t you believe what I’m going to say? He is that man!!!!!!!! I’m sure about that. Believe me. I can’t forget that face, those eyes and those lips. I am definitely right about this. I can’t believe is that ”one day” is today!!!!!!!!

I look at him surprisingly and he seems to do the same. Because his eyes are widened. I can see a lot of feelings mixed through them. Not saying a word, I take his hand dragging him between the aisle. I don’t know where I get this strength from. Maybe because of the desire to meet him again and ask him so many things. Ignoring the reasons and his reactions, I just drag him along fast not realizing that there is a waiter who is holding a bottle of hot coffee on our way.

I’m bumping into him !!! What a gloomy day! Wait! Wait! Why don’t I feel the hotness of the coffee? Something is pulling me back. I’m in someone’s embrace. Certainly it’s him. The one who saved me from being almost half an hour ago. The one called Kiseop I have a group date with. He saves me again. This is the second time he saves me and the second time I’m in his arms today. And I like this feeling. Is that weird that I like being in held in a stranger’s arms?

Oh dear! I forgot. When he saves me, it means he has to suffer from the hot coffee for me. I get out of his embrace embarrassingly. I drag him once again. This time I’m not heading out the coffee shop but for the toilet. On the way to the rest room, I constantly apologize to him not knowing he is giggling behind me.

I have just realized that since we reach the destination. That is really embarrassing.

“Is there anything funny?” I ask annoyingly.

“No. Nothing. I just feel like giggling.” He answers still giggling. It makes me annoyed.

“OK. Stop it. Don’t you feel hot? Coffee is on your clothes.” I remind him.

“Oh. I felt it at first. But watching you makes me forget about that.” He still giggles.

“But thanks for your reminder, I feel it again.” He adds.

“Sorry for making you become like this. Now turn around. Let me clean it.” I order.

I use some tissue-paper I grabbed on the way here to clean the coffee on his shirt. I’m wondering how he suffers from the cold outside with only one shirt while I’m wearing a shirt and two jackets. When cleaning, I hear a small groan from him. He must be burned.

“Take off your shirt. Let me see if it makes you get burned.” I suggest worriedly.

“I’m OK. You don’t have to do that.” He replies quickly.

“No. Just do it. I won’t let my rescuer be hurt for me. At least, let me reassure that you are alright, please.” I insist on.

“OK. OK.” He gives up and starts taking off his shirt.

His gradually appears. His abs is so hot. His upper body is going to make me nose-bleeding. But I won’t let it happen. I force myself to focus on his wound. He has perfect skin. But because of me, a small area of his back is getting red. I feel so guilty. Unconsciously, I raise my hand and touch his skin. I think all of my blood is rushing to my face. I can’t help but blush hard. I have to get out of here quick.

“I’m really, really sorry. I think you get burned. Don’t worry. I will go get some ice to cool it. Stay here. I’ll be right back.” I say running fast out of the toilet.

 

Kiseop’s POV

 

Fortunately, he is not here now. He’s now looking for some ice for me. Thanks for that, I have time to calm myself down. I have so many things to tell him. My heart beats at an incredible pace all the time he’s near me, especially when I took off my shirt to let him check.

I don’t think that ”one day” comes so soon. Right today!  And he seems to be Dongho’s friend because he stood next to him and talked to him.

Meeting him here made me surprised a lot. Being dragged by him made me so nervous. Holding him again made me so happy that I almost forgot everything. Being cared by him makes me feel like I’m on cloud nine.

Happiness fills me up. I couldn’t help myself giggling. If there is someone see me in this condition, he will probably think I’m crazy. I’m really crazy now. Crazy because of him and the happiness he brings to me.

Today is the best day of my life!!!!!!!!

He’s back…

He’s running toward me like a dog with two tails smiling broadly. It’s cute of him and a little strange to me. Since I met him, I have always him with scared, worried, surprised, guilty and annoying expressions. This is the first time I have seen him smile happily. It makes me happy too.

“Are you waiting long? I have found the ice and made an ice-bag. Let me apply it.” He says quickly applying the ice-bag on my back.

“Does it feel better?” He asks while leaning over to face me. Our eyes meet each other. He and I shyly incline our heads.

“Much better.” I murmur softly nodding my head.

“That’s good.” He whispers back keeping on rubbing my burn with the ice-bag.

“You must be Dongho’s friend, mustn’t you?” I ask reassuring.

“Uhm. You too, right? I’m Kevin. And you must be Kiseop.” He asks back. Kevin is a adorable name, isn’t it?

“How do you know my name?” I ask curiously.

“Dongho said so. We were going to search for you then you came.”

“Oh. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too.”

“I think that’s enough. Let’s go outside. Our friends are waiting.” I say grabbing his hand to stop him. I then realize that we both blush so I let go of his hand and apologize to him.

I’m going to put on my shirt back but he stops me.

“Aren’t you going to wear that shirt again, are you?” He asks surprisingly.

“Uh. I can’t be half like this then go outside in this embarrassing condition.” I answer truly.

“No. It is dirty. I have two jackets. So wear one of mine instead of your dirty shirt.” He orders taking off his jacket then handles it to me. He is so kind.

“Thank you.” I say putting on his jacket. It’s a little tight for me but wearing his clothes can make me ignore everything uncomfortable.

“I should do that. You don’t have to thank me. Let me wash your shirt. This represents my apology.” He says taking my shirt from my hand.

“Thank you for saving me twice today.” He continues.

“I have something to tell you.” We say almost at the same time.

“You first.” Again this time.

“Let’s talk about this later. Everyone is waiting for us.” I decide.

“I agree.”

We walk outside together. They are sitting at a table. Seeing us coming out from the rest room, they all greet us.

“It seems that you have already known each other.” Dongho says.

“I guess.” Again the third time we have the same idea. It is pretty strange but fun.

“That’s great. Have a seat.” Dongho says patting the seat next to him.

I concede the seat to Kevin. He sits down and I sit next to him.

“What should we do now? Continue going out together or break into couples to continue what we want do?” Dongho asks.

“I don’t know.” Kevin and I answer together. I don’t know if it is right that we fit each other a lot.

“What about you?” Dongho turns to the others.

“I think we should break now.” One says and they all agree. That one seems to be Dongho’s boyfriend because he is putting his arm around Dongho’s waist.

“OK. It appears that we all have our partner. Except for Kevin and Kiseop. Since they have known each other, they will be a couple from now on. Is that alright?” Dongho asks looking at us.

“It’s fine.” We both say. We need to talk to each other though so this is a good chance for us.

“Great. Let’s separate now.” Dongho says

After that we pay the bill and say goodbye to each other. Kevin and I go out of the coffee shop last. I decide to open to door for him and he smiles at that. With that smile, I swear I will him everything I have if he needs them.

We walk out on the empty street. The weather is much colder than it used to be so we walk side by side. There is almost no distance between us. Despite the awkward silence we have now, I think this is pretty romantic and I enjoy it. Every second I have him around is like I’m in a paradise…

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the long update. I have just come back from my trip. so I haven't check it yet. If there is any mistakes plz tell me to correct it. Tks! I will update next chap very soon!!!!

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZ COMMENT!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <33333333333333333333333