CHAP 13: MAKE UP MY MIND…

SKY OF LOVE

 

CHAP 13: MAKE UP MY MIND…

 

Kevin’s POV

 

In the late afternoon sun, the features on his face appear clearly and gracefully. Square chin… Straight nose… Big black eyes… Perfect lips which form a tender smile to the flowers… Few wispy bangs in front his forehead that is sweaty because of the hot sun and the work he is doing… He looks gorgeous like an Olympia God. And the more important thing is that he is the one who plants these beautiful flowers.

Losing in my trance of thoughts, I haven’t realized that he has noticed my existence.

“Oh, Kevin! What are you doing here?” He greets me pulling me to the present.

“Oh. I am about to go home. Can I ask you a question? Have you been planting all these flowers?” I ask directly to confirm that unexpected truth.

“Of course, Kevin. I’m fertilizing the soil. Don’t you see?” He answers running somewhere to find something.

Standing alone on the sidewalk, I need time to process the information. He plants flowers and beats people with the same hands. The hands that hit people mercilessly are the ones that carefully fertilize and pluck rotting leaves. He makes me so confused. People who love and care about flowers that much can’t hit others that hard. I must ask him why when he comes back.

“Get lost in your mind?” He asks making me jump a bit.

“Can I ask you one more questions?”

“Go ahead!” He accepts.

“Why do you hit people?” I ask timidly.

“I just hit the ones that deserve it.” He answers coldly. So he just hits someone with the right reasons, doesn’t he? I shake that thought out of my head because that’s not my business. I don’t need to care about that so much.

He gets back with his work. Now he’s watering the flowers and shouting out to the grandma one of the houses.

“I’ll put the garden hose in the right place when I’m done. Don’t worry, grandma.” After hearing that, the grandma smiles satisfyingly then leaves.

“She’s your grandma?” I ask curiously.

“No. She has no kinship with me. It’s just I usually borrow her hose to water the flowers. She’s very kind.” He answers not even looking away from the flowers.

“Oh, I see.” I say nodding my head.

“Sorry for my actions last time.” I apologize. Maybe I had misjudged him.

“I was so surprised when seeing the guy on the phone was you.” I continue.

“Forget about it. The past is the past.” He says smiling slightly.

“Kevin, look!” He says drawing my attention to the water spray by spraying water toward me. That action almost makes me wet but I don’t mind at all.

My eyes widen because of the view in front of me. Under the effect of sunlight, the water spray becomes a small rainbow. For the first of my life, I have seen how a rainbow is made by a human being. It looks so pretty and wonderful. The rainbow shines brightly with many colors. It’s like a bridge that ties us together. He’s standing there keeping on maintaining not only the visible bridge but also the invisible one between us. Unknowingly, my lips form a smile for what I’m admiring. I am very grateful for him and this sight. Therefore, I will never forget about this.

“Now we’re friends. Agree?” He asks. His warm eyes look straight into mine.

I nod my head slowly wondering how our relationship will turn out. He smiles sweetly at my action. We continue contemplating the beautiful rainbow and letting the sunshine wash over us. Sometimes he makes some water gush out to me. That makes us both laugh happily. Not many words are said but we both enjoy our time together.

 

Somehow his warm smile and keen eyes make me feel so right and so sure. They have strength to sweep away all the doubts and worries in my mind. With his every action, Eli seems to invade my heart so easily…

But compare to Kiseop, Eli can’t be better than him. Eli may almost lose to Kiseop in every point. However, the Heart always has its reasons that the reason ignores…

 

 

Eli’s POV

 

I’m walking home and looking for something or someone to explain to me what has just happened that makes me feel like in paradise now. 

I was like everyday planting my flowers which I had begun to raise since he said he loved flowers but after planting them, I really loved them. They brought me hopes and filled the gap Kevin left me since he ran away from me. Thinking that, I always took care of them with all my heart and hopes that someday my love would be requited.

While fertilizing, I had a strange feeling that someone was watching me. I turned my head to check who it was. My heart almost had a vicious attack. It was Kevin! He was quite shocked when seeing me. He seemed to love flowers a lot. We talked about some random things. I just wanted that moment to never end. Because we might be unable meet again. He had left me once so he would leave me twice. That thought broke my heart into pieces. 

How could I keep him by my side? Suddenly a brilliant idea popped into my head. He might love it. Or might be not? It didn’t matter. I had to try my best not to lose him again. Giving up before attempting wasn’t my way to live and work. I made a rainbow that was combined  with sunlight and water. I had discovered before once I had been watering flowers. So it wasn’t difficult to do that again.

Fortunately he seemed to enjoy it much. As a result, he accepted to be my friend since then! We both smiled and laughed a lot after that wonderful moment. We then said goodbye to each other but I really didn’t want to do that. I wanted to walk him home but his direction was different from mine.

 

At the time that I had thought that my love for him was hopeless and unrequited forever and maybe I had to quit, he appeared in my life again. He, especially his precious smile, fulfilled me with hope and strength to keep on trying. This time I won’t lose him again. I’ll make him mine and bring him happiness. Nobody can take him away from me. It is my promise and I’m not the kind of people who break their promises without the right reasons.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Kevin’s POV

 

Today is already Friday. I have only one day left to give Kiseop the answer. Actually, since that afternoon, I have made up my mind. I feel so guilty to make such a decision. But if I don’t decide like that, I think I won’t bring me and Kiseop real happiness. Then we will both regret doing that. Unhappiness sooner or later will be the end of our story. If I tell him from the beginning, he might be less miserable than telling him after we have dates.

The thing that matters now is how I can tell him my answer. He is so nice and honest. How can I tell him words that break his already scarred heart? You know that his family has always been his chronic pain. He has shown me his second home and told me that I was his real love. Those acts were so meaningful and important that they now saddle my heart. My answer will leave him a severe wound. I really don’t want to do that.

 

If that day I hadn’t bumped into Eli…

If that day I hadn’t forgot my phone…

If that day I hadn’t agreed to attend that group date…

If that day I hadn’t been saved by Kiseop…

If that day I hadn’t gone to his special place…

If that day I hadn’t seen Eli planting flowers…

Things wouldn’t have turned out to be this complicated…  

 

 

A/N: Finally update!

Elvin shippers where are you???? I hope this chap wont dissatisy you guys!

Vinseop shippers please dont hate me to write the story this way! I have think about the whole story from the beginning so i dont want to change!

Just wait for the next chapter and see what will happen! Dont worry Vinseop shippers! This fanfic wont end like that ^_^

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <33333333333333333333333333