CHAP 18: THE BEGINNING.............

SKY OF LOVE

CHAP 18: THE BEGINNING……

 

 

It’s been many days since the day Kiseop left Kevin. Life still goes on like nothing has ever happened. Kevin hate the way time passed coldly ignoring all his feelings. How many days have passed is how much Kevin has been feeling bad. Bad for guiltiness of breaking Kiseop’s heart, bad for not being able to get out of this mess, bad for making Dongho worry, bad for not concentrating on anything… bad for everything that has happened… 

After school, Kevin once again decides to go home alone refusing Dongho’s insistent accompany. He needs some private time to get himself over this. With the thought that going in a new direction may bring him some new feelings, he turns to the direction which is different to the old way he usually goes.

Walking alone on the deserted street, Kevin breathes in the fresh air that makes him somewhat relieved. The sunshine is passing through the road surface which Kevin is silhouetted against. It’s been a long time since Kevin last had a peaceful moment like now. His emotional waves in his heart have somewhat been gentler. After all, the story of Kevin and Kiseop has ended. He should let it go and continue his life. He must be happy because it’s what both Kiseop and he want.

Taking step by step, he reaches a flower shop. His steps suddenly stop. Someone has just reached the shop like him too. That person like Kevin stops on his track. They stare at each other for a while before the other starts to move. He walks closer to Kevin. He stops in front of Kevin. His face is just few inches from Kevin’s. Looking straight into Kevin’s eyes, he wrinkles his brows before saying.

“Kevin? Have you just seen a ghost?” he asks waving his hand in front of Kevin’s face.

Being taken aback by the other’s action, Kevin blinks his eyes a few times. He shakes his head just like he has just woken up from his dreamland.

“Ooh. I definitely don’t have the ability to see a ghost.” Kevin answers scratching the back of his head for being embarrassed at that question.

“So why have you stared into the space blankly for quite long?” the other asks again still not removing his glance from Kevin.

“I was just surprised to see you here. What are you doing here?” Kevin asks truly turning his head so that he doesn’t have to face the other anymore.

“What do people do at a flower shop?” he lets out his answer more like a question smiling.

“You are going to buy flowers? Can I ask who has the luck to receive them?” he asks curiously. Somehow his feelings are getting better when talking to the other, who is the one that make him involved in all those complicated things.

“Don’t think that flowers are only for giving. I have other purposes with them. You want to join?” he suggests wrapping his arm on Kevin’s shoulders.

Hesitantly Kevin nods his head letting the other push him into the shop.

 

 

“Oh. Eli! You come fast!” a middle-aged woman that seems to be the shop owner greets.

“Of course. You think who I am. I’m Eli Kim, your number one customer!” he jokes cheerfully.

“And who is the pretty boy next to you?” she asks looking at Kevin’s direction.

“He’s my friend. Kevin Woo.” He introduces.

“Hello, I’m Kevin. Nice to meet you.” Kevin bows politely.

“Nice to meet you too. Uhm. Let me see…” She says looking around for something.

She stops in front of a bunch of cute flowers. She takes out one and quickly wraps it.

“Here you are. It’s for our first meeting.” She says handing it to Kevin.

“You don’t have to do that.” He refuses to receive it.

“Just take it. You are Eli’s friend. And Eli is my special person. So it’s not a big deal to give you just a flower, right?” she says looking at Kevin seriously.

“Thank you.” Kevin receives the flower shyly.

“My pleasure.” She says smiling tenderly.

“Can I ask what flower it is?” Kevin asks pointing to the flower in his hand.

“It’s a new kind of carnation. Its meaning is friendship.” She answers.

“I see. It’s so great to hear about flowers’ meanings.” Kevin says admiring the flower.

“You can come here. I can always talk to you about that.” She suggests.

“Really? Thanks.” Kevin smiles happily.

*cough* *cough*”You two have already forgot about my existence?” Eli raises his voice.

“Sorry. I really forgot.” Both Kevin and the woman say at the same time. They then laugh at the coincidence and Eli’s incomprehensible face.

“You get acquainted with each other fast. But you can create your friendship later. Let’s talk about my work.” Eli says straightly.

“Your flowers are ready. They are brand new varieties. Not many shops have them. You are lucky to be the first ones.” She says pointing to a corner of the shop where there is a pot of strange but beautiful flowers and a box of something Kevin doesn’t know.

“Thank you. That’s why I love you.” Eli thanks and hugs the woman. Kevin frowns at their closeness.

Eli then runs to where the woman points and Kevin quickly follows after. Eli stoops to carry the flower pot and is trying to pick up the box difficultly.

“Mind if I help?” Kevin asks helping Eli with the box.

“Thank you.” Eli smiles letting Kevin hold the box.

They head out the shop after again thanking and saying ‘goodbye’ to the woman.

 

 

They are walking silently on the street. Their figures are being bathed in the sunlight. The afternoon sun are always less dazzling than the noon one. Few breezes blow their hair making some strands out of their original places. They fit the frame so well that the view now looks just like a lacquer picture of some famous artists. Two beautiful figures are just walking and sinking in their own worlds to let out a sound. Everything is so peaceful but so silent to scare them. 

“Do you want to do gardening with me?” Eli suggests breaking the silence between them.

“Huh? Ah… That’s great!” Kevin agrees being pulled out of his trance of thoughts.

………………

“It may be rude to say this but that woman and you seem very close.” Kevin says being curious about their relationship.

“Maybe. I first her when I went there to buy some flowers. When I come out, I heard her sobbing so I turned back. I asked her why she was crying and she told me her story. Her only son had just died because of a bang war. I reminded her of him so she was pretty lonely. Since then I have regularly come there to talk to her so that she doesn’t feel lonely anymore. She considers me as her second son and treats me well…” Eli answers honestly.

“You are so nice.” Kevin says.

“Not many people tell me that.” Eli laughs at Kevin’s compliment.

“Actually, I was scared of you at first. That’s why I ran away that day. But after knowing more about you, I find that your heart is so warm. Thank you for forgiving my rudeness and being my friend.” Kevin says feeling relieved.

“It’s my pleasure to be with you too.” Eli says. His lips form a happy smile.

“Well. Let’s come there quickly before it gets dark.” Eli urges and they begin to walk faster.

 

 

The atmosphere again goes silence. They seem to be out of what to say. Or maybe they are too busy chasing their own thoughts.

 

Eli’s POV

 

I can’t believe that I can meet him here. I have thought that I must do something to meet him again. It’s been quite long since I knew him and started to love him. I have never been with such a difficult situation. I always get every girl or guy I want. But this time is different. Kevin is different. Kevin is so pure and innocent. He’s so honest that he admitted he was scared of me and even praised me. I have to be careful because hurting him is easy and I don’t ever want to do that. I’ll make him happy at any costs.

    

Kevin’s POV

 

Right when I become most depressed, he always appears. He knows too well how to light up my feelings, how to sweep away all my worries and sadness. Maybe the fate has arranged everything. He brings me many strange feelings. I don’t want to compare Eli with Kiseop. But Kiseop just makes me feel safe and relaxed, nothing else. Unlike Kiseop, Eli makes me feel something adventurous, something expansive, something happy, something nervous and even something indescribable.

Kiseop, I’m sorry. I just broke your heart that early day and now I have already had feelings for someone. But I think it’s not anybody’s fault, not his, not yours or not mine. Actually Kiseop, I have realized that I had fallen for Eli but never accepted it before I met you. I just tried to deny it. Meeting you and seeing how you expressed your feelings so honestly, I suddenly understood that being frank to my heart was the most important thing……

 

   

A/N: ELVIN SHIPPERS, WHERE ARE YOU?????? ELI IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Although his appearance isn’t very fascinating, I think it’s quite suitable. I want to ask you guys one question.

Don’t you think my writing skill is getting worse? Because after I wrote it, I reread it and felt it’s so messy and isn’t as good as some previous chapter.

Just answer my question honestly, OK?

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLEASE COMMENT!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <3333333333333333333333