CHAP 22: FIRST TIME.......

SKY OF LOVE

CHAP 22: FIRST TIME……

 

 

Both of them sit in the awkward silence. Suddenly Eli started.

“Why don’t we take a picture together?”

“Uh. That’s great to have something that belongs to both of us.” Kevin smiled tenderly.

Eli moves closer to Kevin. His arm wraps around Kevin’s delicate shoulders. Their heads huddle together shyly. Eli takes out his cell phone from his pants pocket. He its camera and raises its in front of their faces. Smiling slightly, they hear the sound of a click.

They excitedly watch their picture. Both burst out laughing sheepishly at it. The picture only contains a quarter of their faces with their front hair and eyes.

“Your skill at taking pictures is so bad.” Kevin pretends to complain while still laughing.

“You aren’t reasonable at all.” Eli says laughing at himself.

While laughing at each other, their eyes unexpectedly meet in a brief second. The moment lingers for a while as if they both want to say or do something but still find no word suitable. Eli then leans in closer to Kevin. He brushes their lips together swiftly. Holding on that position, they taste the sweetness of the other’s lips. Eli breaks away first.

Facing Kevin, he looks into his eyes with serious look.

“This may be your first time, right?” Eli asks softly.

Knowing exactly what he means, Kevin still doesn’t know how to respond. He is half shaking and half nodding his head. He doesn’t want to lie to his lover but he also doesn’t want him to know that he is still a . To him, that’s a little embarrassing. His cute reaction somehow makes Eli laugh a bit.

“I’ll be gentle. Promise.” Eli leans on kissing lightly Kevin on his eyelid. Only gods know that Kevin has always wanted someone to kiss him on the eyelid. To him, that kiss means a lot. He doesn’t know if Eli knows its meaning. Just having it once in a lifetime makes Kevin happy a lot.

Nodding slowly, Kevin lets Eli continue his job. He doesn’t know whether this is right or wrong. It’s just he has a strong feeling to do so. He needs to show Eli how much he loves him, how much he needs him and how much he wants to be his. So making love is just a natural step in an affair.

Eli’s lips part away from Kevin’s closed eye making him to open his eyes confusedly.

“You know what that kiss means, don’t you?” Eli asks.

“I wonder that it means…” Kevin mutters feeling indescribable because he has never thought that Eli, known as a rough guy, knows what different kisses mean.   

“I’ll be yours forever.” Eli finishes Kevin’s sentence making Kevin blush lightly.

That simple short sentence means everything to Kevin. He doesn’t need to know when the sentence will be no longer active. Being an innocent and simple person, hearing his first love saying that to him is enough to get him on fire and ready to deal with anything.

Looking at Kevin’s cute blushing face, Eli smiles lovingly then starts doing his real work. Kissing Kevin on the earlobe, his warm breath sends some shiver through Kevin’s spine. Eli trails his kisses from his ears to his cheeks then down to his jawline. At the same time, he slowly lays Kevin down the floor. In time he reaches Kevin’s pinky lips, Kevin’s back completely touches the wooden floor. Because of its coldness, Kevin frowns a bit but quickly gets back to kiss Eli passionately. Noticing the small change in his kiss, Eli easily realizes the reason for that. He quietly slips one of his hands underneath Kevin’s back and the other under his slim legs to bring him up. Not even breaking the kiss and still winning for dominance in the battle with Kevin’s hot tongue, he has already laid Kevin neatly on his bed which is placed right next to them.

Eli breaks away from their passionate kiss first. He traces his fingertips every beautiful feature on Kevin’s head. He his silky brown strands of hair. His hair suits her elfin face perfectly. His small forehead is covered with his front hair what is a little sweaty now. He must be nervous. Eli touches Kevin’s quite high cheekbone with the back of his hand then his straight nose. He stops at his tempting lips. He admires these features so much that he starts to wondering himself if Kevin knows how beautiful he is. Having an opportunity to admire this and have Kevin’s in his arms like now, to Eli, is already a considerable pleasure. The more Eli realizes this, the more he goes insane for Kevin. And the more he goes insane for him, the more he wants to keep him for his own.

Sinking deep into his thought, Eli has forgotten what he is doing. He is taken aback when Kevin calls his name confusedly.

“Eli? What’s wrong?” Kevin calls blinking his eyes a few times as he has seen Eli looking at him blankly for a while.

“Oh. Just thinking.” Eli answers quickly.

“About what?”Kevin asks again. His facial expression is so cute and innocent but somehow a bit worried.

“I’ll make you happy at any cost, Kevin.” Eli says honestly making Kevin smile sweetly and blush again.

Eli can’t help but be attracted by Kevin. He leans down kissing him again. Nibbling his bottom lips, he asks for permission and is welcome by the smaller’s parted lips. Quickly after that, their tongues begin a dance together, the dance that they knows the steps too well despite the lack of practicing. Their kiss is just like a waltz, sometimes slow, tender but sometimes passionate and flaming. Everywhere their skins meet seems that a flake of fire will appear at that spot. Now they are willing to burn themselves entirely for present.

Today must be a long tired day but a meaningful one for both of them…………

 

Outside, the weather is really hot. But inside the room, that heat is nothing in comparison with the heat from their interaction and connection.

Outside, the sounds from daily life are so animated. But inside the room, nothing is heard except for their heavy pants, muffled moans and frictions between their skins.

Outside, the pace of life is intense. But inside the room, their every move is much more intense.

Outside, time keeps on passes. But inside the room, time has stopped the moment two of them become one.

Outside, there are so many special events. But inside the room, this very moment is the most special and memorable to them.

To stop the comparison, let’s just say that their feelings for each other are the most beautiful and fullest ones that they have ever had.

 

 

Kevin’s POV

 

I wake up first because of a strong wind that hits the window violently. I can’t help but feel sticky and painful at the lower part of my body. Looking aside, a sleeping image of Eli catches my sight. He looks so peaceful and pleased that my lips unknowingly form a smile.

Thanks, Eli. I have never thought that pain would be that sweet and tender. Thanks for giving me the first time that is so loving and special…

I sit up looking around for my clothes. Unexpectedly I made the blanket move a little feeling afraid that Eli might wake up from his sound sleep.

“Jihae, you are leaving?” Eli suddenly mumbles in his sleep.

Jihae? Who’s that girl? Why does he call her name? She must be his ex-girlfriend. Did he kiss her on the eyelids and say those words to her like he did to me?

Eli, the happiness you have brought me, I haven’t felt it entirely yet. But why have you just given me another pain? This pain is so indescribable that this is the first time I have ever felt. This pain is like the feeling someone cuts my heart with a blunt knife…

 

I quickly clean myself with the tissues and put on my clothes. Ignoring the unstoppable pain in my body and also my heart, I leave his home.

Walking alone on the street, the scenery hasn’t changed a thing. But so many things have changed inside me. I let the warm sunlight and light breezes calm me down. My emotions now are so complicated that I can’t find a suitable word to describe them.

Suddenly my phone rings signaling I have a new message.

“I have woken up but you left. Go home carefully. ^^” -From: Eli-

“Jihae is your ex-girlfriend, isn’t she?” I type.

Thinking it over again, I realize that this conversation is so meaningless and it leads to nowhere. Despite his past, I just need to know one thing that love is based on trust.

“Can I lay my trust on you?” I send him.

“You don’t need to ask that. ;)” he replies right away.

Smiling to myself, I don’t know how he was in the past. I just know that I love him now and I trust him that he also loves me back. It’s enough to me at the moment…              

 

A/N: I'm really sorry that this chap doesnt come out as well as I expected. I've never written anything like this so I just ended up writing it in the easiest way. But you still understand it right ???

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZ COMMENT!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <3333333333333

P/S: REMEMBER THAT AT LEAST 5 COMMENTS FOR EACH CHAP OR I CAN'T UPDATE ^^