CHAP 6: MY HERO…..

SKY OF LOVE

CHAP 6: MY HERO…..

 

Kevin’s POV

 

Walking alone on the street, my feeling is now a mixture of disappointment, sadness and nervousness. How can I forget what had happen today so soon? That guy somehow left me a scar in my heart that now I'm trying to heal. I hope that tonight will make me feel better. Falling deep into my train of thoughts, I suddenly see a little boy being bullied by a group of older boys. Not letting them continue their work, I run toward them as fast as I can to pull away the boy out the circle they make.

"Leave him alone!" I yell, grabbing the boy's hand and pulling him towards me.

“Ooohhh. A beauty wants to save you. You are so lucky, little boy!“ One of them mocks.

Standing between them, nothing but scare fills me up. Why am I so careless? Why am I so weak? I should have thought about myself first then about the others later. I should have known that I couldn’t save that boy by myself. And now what I end up is facing the fact that I can’t even save myself, let alone save that poor boy.

I can’t do anything but hug the boy tightly not letting them hurt him. What should I do now? Run away? Of course I can’t. If I can, I must have done it already. Ask for help? I’m so scared to let a word escape my mouth. I think it is the weakest point of me. Anytime I get too horrified, I act just like lose my ability to speak. When will I be able to deal with those situations like this? What a shame?

Think, Kevin, think!!! Now what? I have just lost my ability to think. You know why? Because someone starts to touch my sensitive skin! I must say it sensitive because every time someone touches me without warning, I feel like I am being tickled hard. The biggest one also the scariest one is caressing my cheek. Put that disgusting hand off my face! I should shout out that sentence but I can’t. I’m really scared now. He is also wrapping his other arm around my shoulders and lifting up my chin by the hand which he used to caress my cheek seconds ago. He is scanning me from head to toe. He appears to be the leader of this group. The others stand around clapping their hands supporting his actions on me. Their eyes are full of lust and excitement.

“Why don’t we have some fun together?” He asks ridiculously.

Tears begin to form in my eyes. Is there somebody who can help me? Why are there so few people on the street? It’s only 6.45 p.m.! Ooh right, today is pretty cold and there may be snow soon so almost everyone stays in their home to keep warm. And the few people I see on the street all walk or drive fast enough to not notice there is someone needing their help so bad. Someone I mean is me! Today is such a wonderful day that both Gods and humans make fun of me. 

“Let me go! Please help me!” I shout in my mind, just in my mind not shout out loud! I suddenly feel something take the boy in my embrace away. Then I notice they throw him aside. The boy looks scared and a little hesitant when placing his look on me then runs away. He runs away leaving the one who has just protected him from those scary guys? I am pissed off a little but not long because after considering, he is just a baby boy. 

At the moment, the boys’ new target is me! They are pulling me to somewhere. On the way to that place I don’t know where, the leader, I think, keeps on holding my waist while the rest are walking, some are in front of us and some are behind. This view is just like I am being escorted by entourage. And I don’t want this view to go on any longer. I have been trying my best to get away from those arms but no effort is responded.

“Stop being headstrong! Be a good boy and give in without a struggle of you will get hurt.” The leader threatens me.

“Please let me go. I will not regret anything to show my appreciation toward you. Just let me go please.” I finally let out a word to plead them.

“Sorry, baby. But we don’t want to, do we?” He answers me with his seem-to-be sympathetic eyes then turns around to ask the others.

And of course, he receives his wanted agreement and support. Right then I know there is no way to persuade these guys to let me go. Tears stream down my face and seem to be noticed by the leader.

“Don’t cry, my baby. You will have fun with us. I promise.” He says with a smirk.

What? He called me his baby! When have I belonged to him? I haven’t known that. I hate them. I hate myself. Why am I so useless?” Why do I need someone come to save me? Is there that person? Nope. Do it myself and I am not useless!” Thinking that, I use all my might to get out of his hold and run fast.

Woah !!!! I can prove that I am not useless. Because I have just escaped from their blockade. But no sooner had I thought that than they caught up with me and pulled me back.

“I have warned you. Don’t struggle or you will get hurt. But you seem not to understand that thoroughly, don’t you? Now you have to pay for what you have done to make us waste our energy.” He says looking at me with his evil look holding my shoulders tighter till I feel that some bones of mine have just broken.

“Ouch… You-” Not letting me finish my sentence, he pulls me fast into a narrow blind alley. Follow the others.

He pushes me against the cold brick wall and leans closer on me then whispers in my eyes with his ‘low’ voice enough to let the others know.

“Let’s have some fun. I will let you choose this time. One by one or all at once?”

Those words terrify me a lot, especially after counting and realizing that there are seven of them. Looking around for the last time, I’ve already given up hopes. Because there is absolutely no one could find me here. It is really dark and a little wet and dirty. Today was expected to be good day but all it turns out to be is the most horrible day of my life ever! My life ! To be exact, it is coming to the end. How can I survive through this? All I want is just a stable happy life. And now I’m facing one of the scariest things that a human being might experience: being by many people at the same time. Goodbye…

Not letting me answer his question, he starts doing his job of caressing my face. He then replaces the touches with his kisses. A shiver runs through my whole body. My legs are shaking and seem not to be able to stand anymore. My face must become really pale if I can see it now. Cold sweats are rolling down from my forehead and all over my hands. I use little energy left of mine to get out of them and scream.

“HEL-”

I haven’t finished yet when I feel a hard slap on my cheek. It almost burns my face and must leave my face many welts. They are such es.

“Don’t be silly! There is no one here to help you. So let’s make this quick and hurtles!“

He says while gripping some curls of my hair. At present, my face is covered with my tears. I can’t do anything but sobbing nonstop and letting them do their business. How could this happen to me?????

He’s now kissing my neck.” Get those dirty lips off my skin!“ Again I can only yell it to myself. He takes off my jacket and throws it to one of the others. After that, he runs his hands through my hair and leans on me to kiss my lips.

“Don’t ever do that!“ This time is different, I cry out loud.

“Why? I don’t want to do this without kissing your soft lips. Don’t tell me that my kiss is going to be you first kiss?”

I can’t say anything because it is totally the truth. What a pity for me!!!

“Don’t worry, darling. I’ll make it the most passionate and sweetest kiss ever.” He says leaning closer and closer. Our faces are now just a few inches apart.

I keep on shaking my head to avoid that. And I am wondering whether I should regret doing that or not because he is getting really angry with that. His feelings can be shown through his burning eyes.

He violently grabs my chin so that I can’t move my head anymore. Those lips are coming!!! I curl my lips in disgust.”Stay away from my lips!!!” I think and feel for certain that if I let these words out, it would be in vain.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

Right at that moment, the moment his lips are just apart from mine about one inch, he stops. A scream which belongs to one of them has just saved me. Thanks for that precious scream. But why did he suddenly scream like that? I’m wondering and so is the leader. He turns his head to see what has just happen. A figure begins gradually to appear from the darkness…

 

 

 

A/N: THIS CHAP IS PRETTY DIFFICULT FOR ME 'CAUSE I HAVE TO WRITE IT ALL BY MYSELF. I HAVE TO IMAGINE IT NOT WRITE WHAT IS BASED ON THE MOVIE LIKE THE PREVIOUS ONES SO IF IT IS NOT GOOD, PLS FORGIVE ME XD

TKS FOR READING <33333

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZ COMMENT!!!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <33333333333333333333