CHAP 2: LOVE IS COMING NEARBY…..

SKY OF LOVE

CHAP 2: LOVE IS COMING NEARBY…..

 

 

Kevin’ POV

 

The first day was great, except for that moment. I have made some new friends. They are very friendly and nice. Although I had decided to forget about”it”, I wasn’t able to do that. I asked many people about him. Just like I thought he was known as a scoundrel. His family used to be gangster. For those reasons, I quickly erased everything about him and live my life as usual.

 

 

Few days passed. I went to school and went home like every other day. On the way home, I saw a crowd of people who were watching some boys hitting each other. And I realized that boy was one of them. It seemed that he was the strongest among them. Like people rumored, he was absolutely a scoundrel. I quickly turned around and headed for my house. I wouldn’t and couldn’t have any relationship with that boy.

 

 

After a few weeks, Dongho has dated many girls and he found no one that was suitable for him. One day, Dongho ran into our class and said while catching his breath:

“Kevin, I feel like you should know that I have found my other half. He is—” Dongho pauses abruptly, suddenly being interrupted by Kevin.

“What? He? You like a boy?” confusingly Kevin asked.

“Why are you so surprised? I don’t have rights to fall in love with a boy?” Dongho yelled angrily at Kevin

“No. Not at all. It’s just that you have dated so many girls in the past. And now you say you like a boy. That’s a little strange. Don’t be mad at me. I’m just quite shocked. So tell me who that lucky boy is.” Kevin said with exciting look.

“He’s Hoon from class…” - Again Dongho hasn’t finished his sentence.

“Wait… Don’t tell me that Hoon is the boy who’s known as a playboy???”

“That’s him. So what?” Dongho replied feeling disappointed that his best friend seemed to disapprove of what he had said.

“He doesn’t suit you at all. You may get hurt by him. Believe me.” Kevin insisted.

“I know that he’s absolutely a Casanova. But I can feel it. There is hardly anyone I love at first sight, you know? Though, this time is different. I know Hoon and I will be together somehow. Just set your mind at rest! Don’t worry about me!” Dongho said with a big smile to please Kevin.

“But Dongho ….” Before he could finish his sentence, Kevin was dragged by Dongho to the hallway.

"I want to ask for his number but I'm not brave enough to talk to him. Can you please come with me?" Dongho asked, taking a hold of Kevin's hand, and dragged him along—ignoring the unpleasant look on Kevin's face.

Stopping in front of Hoon’s class, Dongho looked around to find that boy. Unfortunately, he was not there. Depressingly, Dongho turned his head to get back our class. Right after that, Dongho’s face changed immediately because the one he’s finding was behind his back. With his most delighted face, he starts to ask. Before Dongho could open his mouth, Hoon headed his way towards me and said with a smirk.

“Can I have your phone number, pretty boy?”

Didn’t know how to react, I ran away. On the way running, I accidentally saw familiar silver hair. Wait. What did I think? Familiar? Nope. I have promised myself not to get involved with those kinds of people. Get back to normal life, Kevin!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Being engulfed in my deep thoughts, I didn’t realize that Dongho had stood next to me for a while.

“Kevin. Promise me that you will have nothing to do with Hoon, OK?” Dongho said with his sad face I hardly ever saw.

“Hey. What are you thinking? You think I’m that kind of friends? Friends that deprive the one his friend loves?” Kevin replied feeling a little disappointed.

“No. Of course not. I’m just too afraid that Hoon will love you instead of me.” Dongho denied trying to calm Kevin down.

“OK. OK. I understand it. I promise. Even if someone give me $ 1.000.000, I still won’t love him. In addition, he’s not my type.” I said with a big smile.

Dongho’s face appeared to be comfortable with my answer. Eventually, he smiled and said.

“I put my trust in you. You are still my best friend after all. Even when Hoon doesn’t love me back.”

I hugged him slightly and put my arm over his shoulders.

“It’s OK. And don’t give up your hope of your love yet. Try your best and you will make it”

“Yeah … Oh … I forgot to tell you about this. I have had his phone number!!!!” Dongho announced happily.

Suddenly, the bell rang. As a result, we ran fast to our class to start our lesson after break time.

 

 

Eli’s POV

What have I just seen? It’s him. But why was he here? I walked towards Hoon, my closest friend and asked.

“Do you know that boy?”

“Not really. But his friend seems to like me because he asked me my phone number.”  Hoon said with a smirk.

“Oh, whatever.” I sighed.

“Do you want to know who he is? Let me ask his friend, Dongho.” Hoon said taking out his cell phone.

After talking to Dongho, he turned around to talk to me.

“Dongho asked if we wanted to go to the library with them this afternoon, but I refused. Because you know that we are not interested in books or something like that at all. Am I right? Eli, would you like to come to my house after class? I have a party there.”

“Sorry, I can’t come because today I don’t feel like doing anything.” I answer quickly coz a perfect plan had just popped in my mind.

“Really? I would be less happy without you coming. However, it’s ok. Stay home and relax yourself! And that boy’s name is Kevin Woo.” Hoon said while we were walking into our class.

 

 

~ After class ~

Kevin’s POV

Dongho and I have just come back from the school library. It has many good books and they are very necessary for my studying. I wanted to borrow all of them but I couldn’t, you know. So it took quite long to pick some of them. When I finished picking them, I realized that it was getting dark. I quickly left the library and went home in order not to piss my father and mother off.

Eli’s POV

Knowing his plan, you know what I was going to do, I decided to run to the school library right after class. Unfortunately, today I got a detention so I had to stay in my class doing my exercises. When I finished everything, I ran to the library seeing no one there. Wandering in the library, I found a cell phone. Opening it, I saw his face. It must be his cell phone. What should I do now? Go find him and take it back? It’s too normal and I can’t impress him with that little thing. So I deleted all his directory and placed that phone between some books carefully hoping that my plan would go well.

Kevin’s POV

OH!!!!!!!! Where was my cell phone??? Don’t say that I have lost it! NO. It can’t be lost. My parents would kill me for that. Calm down Kevin and think! Where can it be? After thinking for a while, I ran back to my class. But no, it was not there. Then I ran to the library. There was a familiar sound. Oh yes. It was my ringtone, Tick tack of U-KISS. I quickly found it there was a phone call and I answered the call immediately.

“Hello?”

“Oh, hello! You have found it Kevin?”

“Who is that?”

“You don’t need to know.”

“But….”

“Just take care. I’ll call you later. See you.”

 

At that time, I still haven’t known that love is coming nearby,,,,,,

 

 

 

A/N: I have just editted this chap coz i made some mistakes. They were very unlogical. Sorry for readers who read this chap before i edit. T____T

And i haven't seen many comments yet, that's so sad T____________T but i will try my best !!!!!!!! Comment if you find my stupid mistakes, i'll be very grateful <33333

 

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZ COMMENT!!!!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <333333333333333