CHAP 37: HAPPY DAYS…… (PART 1)

SKY OF LOVE

 

CHAP 37: HAPPY DAYS…… (PART 1)

 

 

It has been quite long since Jaeseop and Kiseop started dating. They appear to be a real couple now although Kiseop still hasn’t really known his true feelings about Jaeseop yet. But he knows Jaeseop doesn’t mind, does he? He had once said that he would wait until Kiseop was really ready and he would be happy as long as Kiseop was happy.

Both Jaeseop and Kiseop are famous in their school for their almost perfection. While Jaeseop is well-known for his intelligence and coolness, Kiseop is known as a warm and caring hot boy. Many girls are suffering from one-sided love with them. No one knows that they are biual. Since they revealed their relationship, many people have changed their looks towards them. They whisper and throw looks of prejudice, jealousy or even hatred here and there wherever 2seop is together. Kiseop was uncomfortable with that at first but the way Jaeseop handled it made Kiseop think different. Jaeseop always introduces Kiseop as his boyfriend with all his pride. It is just like Kiseop is the best thing that has ever happened to him. Kiseop is happy with that. He can feel how precious he is to the other. Kiseop somewhat feels guilty because he isn’t a good boyfriend when he was the one asking Jaeseop that.

While Kiseop is still struggling to find some ways to become Jaeseop’s good boyfriend, the other is already Kiseop’s one. Jaeseop appears almost everywhere in Kiseop’s life, when he needs or even doesn’t need. From the bottom of his heart, Kiseop really appreciates that.

Recently Kiseop has moved into his new apartment. His aunt has taken his grandmother abroad. They sold the old house to buy this apartment since it is more convenient for the guy. The process was so quick that Kiseop wasn’t even able to realize that his grandma has gone just leaving him a key and a piece of paper that had the address. He packed his stuff as fast as possible so the new owner of the house could move in. And Jaeseop appeared just on time. He helped the other do everything like packing, moving, unpacking, cleaning…      

Kiseop knew that they were lovers and lovers did many things for the other. But couldn’t help but want to express his gratitude toward Jaeseop. Strangely the other just asked to be able to decorate the apartment with him. To remind you that Jaeseop was an intelligent boy, he knew too well what he wanted. Letting him do everything he wanted to the apartment, Kiseop now understood his purpose. His flat is exactly like a married couple’s home. Here and there appear their pictures like on the walls, on the nightstand, in the mirrored wardrobe… Everything has two items: couple cups, couple toothbrushes, couple couch… It seems like Jaeseop will move in anytime soon! Anyway Kiseop finds that pretty cute and warm. To be honest, he loves that.

Since he had his own home, Kiseop has started to earn for a living. Although his grandmother keeps some money in the bank for him, he still wants to be more independent. He is now working at a bar at night so that it won’t coincide with his study schedule. Sometimes when he gets home, there are some dishes that Jaeseop has made for him. They are just simple but nutritious. And Kiseop always enjoys them in happiness. He wonders how he has such a perfect boyfriend. Yet again he feels the urge to do something for Jaeseop.

Something suddenly pops into his head. Why doesn’t he cook for Jaeseop? They always have lunch together at school. Food at the cafeteria isn’t good. It is so fatty and not delicious. Kiseop can make much better dishes. Yes, from now on he will make lunch for both of them. Then they can have lunch in the garden or on some benches. That must be fun and… romantic! Why does he only think of it now when Jaeseop has cooked many meals for him already?

Smacking his head, he finds himself really stupid and careless. He just wants to jump around to celebrate for his brilliant idea. But the tiredness from work prevents him from doing that. So he just sits there eating Jaeseop’s food and imagines what it will be to carry out his plan. Kiseop smiles at the thought. There is just one word to describe the look on his face now. It is dorky. Kiseop is dorky whenever he is happy with his silly thoughts. And Jaeseop finds it pretty cute. But to think again, Jaeseop finds everything that belongs to Kiseop adorable.

The next morning, Kiseop wakes up earlier than usual and goes to the nearest market to buy some ingredients. Humming some incoherent songs, he starts to make two lunch boxes.

 

 

Finally the bell has rung to signal that it is lunchtime. Kiseop nervously takes out the boxes. He feels like a teenage girl who is going to confess her love! That sounds ridiculous but he can’t deny that it is the fact. He quickly stands up from his seat and walks to Jaeseop. Ignoring the confusing look on the other’s face, he drags Jaeseop to the backyard.

“Here you are.” Kiseop says clumsily pressing one box into Jaeseop’s hands.

“What’s this?” Jaeseop asks. Actually he has realized what it is on the way here.

“Just open it.” Kiseop orders pushing the other onto the nearest bench.

Jaeseop slowly opens the box. He can’t help smiling at the lunch. It is really cute with two balls of rice in Rilakkuma’s shape. It also has a few chickens made from fried egg. There are a lot of vegetables as well. To make it easy to imagine, let’s just say that it is extremely adorable.

“So cute, Kissipie.” Jaeseop compliments ruffling the other’s silky hair. This is the first time he has ever called Kiseop with that nickname. He is wondering if Kiseop notices this. Anyway, he thinks it fits the other well.

“What cute? And cute what?” Kiseop asks confusingly.

“You. And your new name.” Jaeseop blurts out.

“I thought you said about the lunch box. And I love that name!” Kiseop says shyly.

“It’s cute but not as much as you.” Jaeseop says sweetly making the other to blush slightly.

“Let’s just eat!” Kiseop suddenly changes the subject.

“Alright. Is it edible?” Jaeseop jokes.

“It is delicious, I’m sure.” Kiseop yells back punching the other naughtily on the shoulder.

“Let me try.” Jaeseop says hesitantly.

“Um… yummy!” Jaeseop compliments widening his eyes in surprise.

“I made it for hours.” Kiseop mumbles under his breath not wanting the other to hear.

“Where do you learn to do this?” Jaeseop asks while chewing another piece of fried meat.

“I searched on the internet.” Kiseop answers proudly.

“I didn’t know you are that deft.” Jaeseop says looking at his temporary boyfriend lovingly.

“I’m your boyfriend!” Kiseop retorts feeling a little offensive.

“Okay. Let’s eat.” Jaeseop says continuing his special lunch.

“Seoppie…” Kiseop calls after eating for a while.

“Hum? Oh, my nickname? I like that!” Jaeseop says swallowing a mouthful of rice and fried pork.

“Say A~!” Kiseop orders after turning Jaeseop around.

 Jaeseop, being taken aback by the other’s sudden cute action, doesn’t know how to react. He opens his eyes wide and his mouth a little.

“AAA” Kiseop repeats. A faint blush starts to color his cheeks.

Jaeseop chuckles lowly then do what he is told. Kiseop is just beyond adorable. Jaeseop is wondering how many fictions or mangas he has read and how many films or animes he has watched to result in this action. Satisfying with his own thought, Jaeseop doesn’t take notice that Kiseop has fed him a large spoon of rice. He starts to choke, choke a lot.

Looking at his boyfriend’s condition, Kiseop gets bewildered. How can he be so clumsy? He just wanted to be more romantic and he made his boyfriend choke. He knows how good he is now. But before reviewing himself, he has to make Jaeseop feel better first. Kiseop gives the other some water and pats his back.

“Seoppie, I’m so sorry.” Kiseop apologizes heartily.

“I’m… alright… now…” Jaeseop says while coughing.

“It’s my fault.” Kiseop really blames himself for making Jaeseop choke.

“You just make me happy, Kissipie.” Jaeseop says looking at the other lovingly after getting over the choke.

“But…” Kiseop retorts still feeling guilty. Poor guy, he doesn’t know the real reason is.

“Let’s go. I want to give you something as a thank for this special meal.” Jaeseop says cleaning up everything.

“Really?” Kiseop’s face lights up. He helps cleaning and follows his boyfriend.

 

They soon reach the canteen and Jaeseop tells Kiseop to wait for him at the entrance. Kiseop, being a good boyfriend, follows the other’s order without any questions. Not long later, Jaeseop comes back with a bear-shaped Popsicle! Kiseop immediately jumps up and down just like his legs have springs.

“Seoppie, thank you!” Kiseop exclaims happily.

Jaeseop hands him the ice lolly but before Kiseop can reach it, Jaeseop has already pulled back.

“Why?” Kiseop pouts.

“Since you made me choke, you have to make up for that.” Jaeseop says forming his catlike smile. How can he even take advantage of a thing which is originally his fault?

“What? You said you were alright.” Kiseop pouts even more. All he wants now is to eat that delicious Popsicle.

“Do what I say or I’ll eat this alone.” Jaeseop says slowly opening the plastic cover.

“Alright. What do I have to do?” Kiseop finally gives up.

“Kiss me right now and here.” Jaeseop says nonchalantly. Totally opposite with Jaeseop’s expression, Kiseop’s eyes go wide and his jaw is dropped. 

“No, I’ll get it myself.” Kiseop replies then walks away.

“To tell you this, it’s the last one.” Jaeseop informs laughing hysterically.

“What?” Kiseop stops dead in his track.

“Do it or not?” Jaeseop asks again beginning to the ice cream. He then nods repeatedly out of satisfaction.

Kiseop, watching the ice lolly slowly disappear, feels the urge to steal it from his sly boyfriend. Ruffling his hair in frustration, he finally makes his decision. Kiseop dashes to Jaeseop, swiftly pulls the other’s collar and crashes his lips against Jaeseop’s ones. every drop of ice cream on his boyfriend’s lips, he huskily explores the other’s cavern with his tongue. He hungrily takes in the sweetness of Jaeseop’s taste and ice cream. To be honest, he loves that combination. His face gets hotter and his ears start to flush up since everybody has begun their endless gossip about 2seop’s love, specifically their ongoing kiss. Before letting go, Kiseop doesn’t forget to take his revenge on Jaeseop. He bites the corner of the other’s bottom lip hard enough to make the taller boy yelp in pain. Taking the chance, Kiseop snatches the Popsicle from Jaeseop’s hand then runs away. Jaeseop stands there dumbfounded with the passionate but naughty kiss. Seriously, when did Kiseop reach that level of kissing? Seconds later, he is presented a playful face of Kiseop’s with his tongue stuck out. After taking back his soul, Jaeseop runs after the now satisfied boy with his bear-shaped ice lolly. He must punish the other for stealing his mind so easily.  

 

 

A/N: It's been a long, long, long time since I last updated right? But again, I disappoint you guys because this chapter is so short!!! But I still update it as a present for New Year!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY DEAR READERS <3333333333333333333

I'm trying to make this story as happy as I can. Hope Sky of love lovers don't mind it :D

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <33333333333333333333333

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!