CHAP 20: THAT FLOWER........

SKY OF LOVE

CHAP 20: THAT FLOWER……

 

 

 

The tree only has one big flower. And its flower has an appearance that Kevin can’t find any words to describe. Its line forms a tortuous shape. Its color is a mixture of a little pink, a little red and a little orange. Its thorns are everywhere, on its flower and its trunk. Its leaves are pretty thick but have a lively green… Everything of its is so unique that it attracts Kevin so much. He calls Eli to ask him more about this special type of flower.

“Eli?”

“Huh?”

“Is the tree on the highest shelf your favorite?”

“Uhm. What’s wrong with that?”

“It’s so beautiful.”

“I think so too. Do you know what its name is?”

“This is the first time I have ever seen it.”

“Look at its flower. Does it remind you of something?”

“I don’t know. I just feel that it is so special and unique.”

“It looks like the Great Wall of China.”

“Oh. I see now. So? Its name is…”

“Great Wall of China.”

“Wow. Its name is so monumental, just like everything of it. I love it so much.”

“But don’t touch it. It might…”

Eli doesn’t have the chance to finish his warning when he hears Kevin’s wincing voice.

“Aishhhh……” Kevin lets out an audible sigh as he touches the tree. Carelessly he lets a thorn of it into his fingertip. The feeling of keenness and pain quickly invades his whole hand.

“Kevin, what’s wrong?” Eli quickly stands up. He washes his dirty hands in the bucket of water near him then runs to Kevin.

He stands in front of Kevin, who is tumbling about his finger. Some drops of fresh blood is dripping from his fingertip.

“You’re bleeding. Let me help you.”

Eli quickly takes Kevin’s hand. Bringing it closer to his mouth, he takes the bleeding finger in his mouth. He starts to it slightly stealing the ability of moving from Kevin. He feels his blood rush through his vein. His face gets heated up fast and blushes like crazy. His heart is beating at an incredible speed. But that’s not all. The thing that matters most is after that.

Eli lets go of Kevin‘s finger blowing it a few times. He then lifts his head slowly. His eyes meet Kevin’s. That is when Kevin’s heart stops. Eli’s eyes are so attractive, not for their beauty themselves or what. It’s just for the first time these recent days, Kevin feels that he can put his mind at rest and his heavy heart becomes light. His look is so tender. It is full of love and care. It looks like a deep ocean that Kevin is willing to be sunk into. That will is so strong that it can be said that even Kevin couldn’t get out of that ocean and died for it one day, he wouldn’t mind and might be happy with that.

Kevin stands still for a while just looking deep into those fatally beautiful eyes. He doesn’t know what to do next. Or to be exact, he just wants this moment never end so that he could enjoy Eli’s eyes and lose himself into them forever……...

“Kevin? Why are you staring at me like that?” Eli wakes Kevin up from his thoughts.

“Oh… nothing. It’s just nobody has ever done that to me.” Kevin lies.

“Ooh. Sit here. I’ll go get the bandage.” Eli says leading Kevin to the swing in the garden.

Kevin nods his head then watches Eli leave. Now it’s time Kevin to think over everything. He touches his finger which is no longer bleeding thanks for Eli’s help. His warmth still lingers on the tip. Kevin’s mind again comes back to its own world that is now flooding with the thought of Eli’s eyes, Eli’s action..., everything about Eli.

 

Since the first time I saw him, I could feel his attraction. But it was attached with scare.

Since we started to talk to each other through phone, even I didn’t know it was him, I have already had some feelings for him.

When I found out that was him, I felt really depressed. I used to try to find the answer for why I felt that depressed. Now I know. I just like his voice and his way of talking so much. Therefore, when I knew about that and at that time I still felt scared around him, I felt desperate for being afraid of losing the guy I adore on the phone.

Although I tried to deny my feelings for him, although Kiseop had come into my life with so much perfection, although I really oscillated for Kiseop. I have to admit that I missed Eli so much because he existed in every corner of my life.

When Kiseop confessed to me, I was really happy but I was very confused as well because Eli has never faded away from my mind. He quietly took a part of my heart away that I didn’t even realized about that.

When I was undecided on Kiseop’s confession, he again appeared in my life with such a beautiful image. He planted flowers with so much love that I completely forgot about the scare I had for him. He made my heart skip a beat for just a simple smile. Not that I ignored his attempt on the cute rainbow but at that moment, his smile was what took my heart away.

Besides I just considered Kiseop as a special friend, he was the other reason why I refused Kiseop’s confession. Thinking at this, I felt my heart clenched for Kiseop. I just didn’t want both of us to suffer great misery when he, sooner or later, realized that I didn’t love him for real.

When I felt so lonely and stressful, he, once again, reappeared pulling me away from the hole of depression. I don’t know how to describe my feelings for him now. Something happy, something embarrassing, something exciting, something heating up my heart, something indescribable…

Are those feelings called LOVE??????

 

After a while, Eli comes back with a bandage kneeling down in front of Kevin. He carefully disinfects the wound on Kevin’s fingertip.

“Don’t touch that flower. It may harm you like this.”

“But it’s really attractive. I can’t help but want to touch it.”

“I used to be like you too. It made me bleed a few times.”

“And you still love it.”

“When you get to know it, you will find it deserves your love and care.”

Finally Eli finishes sticking the bandage on Kevin’s finger. This time, not the look of Eli makes Kevin sunk, it is Eli’s kiss. Eli slowly straightens his back and raises his head. He leans over closer to Kevin’s face. His face is just a few inches from Kevin’s. Moving closer and closer, he lifts Kevin‘s chin up high till his eyes are at the same level with him. He swiftly brushes his lips over the other’s. Kevin is a bit surprised at the beginning but then he slowly accepts it. His heart is beating really fast at first but slows down after a while as he feels the tenderness Eli is giving him. They deepen the kiss with so much passion. Their tongues fight for dominance and definitely Kevin is the loser at this point. They remain like that for a while till the need for air burns their lungs. They break the kiss and gasp for air.

Kevin turns away blushing hard. He knows that he did right. He never regrets to let Eli kiss and kiss him back. But facing Eli now is pretty hard for him. He feels so embarrassed. He isn’t an easy person but he couldn’t fight back the strong urge to love Eli and beloved by him. Lost in his trance of thoughts, he suddenly comes back to reality as something warm touches his hand to turn him around. The firm hold of Eli’s hand makes Kevin finally turn back. Facing Eli, he catches sight of a sweet smile, the smile that can light up Kevin’s whole world. Now he has been sure of what he feels about Eli. It is nothing else but love.

They look into each other eyes then stand up slowly. Despite not saying a word, they seem to know too well what the other is thinking. It is shown completely through the great passion in their first kiss together, the tender look they give the other, the sweet action they have……

 

“It’s getting dark. Let me take you home.” Eli suggests.

“Thank you. But you don’t have to do that.” Kevin politely refuses.

“Please…” Eli pleads with insistent voice.

“Sorry Eli but I really want to go home alone.” Kevin still keeps his decision.

“OK…” after a while, Eli finally gives up pouting a little.

“Bye. See you.” Kevin runs out of the gate waving to Eli. His lips form a happy smile.

Eli stands by the edge of the gate watching Kevin disappear gradually. Waving back at Kevin, he smiles to himself. For the first time since he fell for Kevin, he felt somewhat fulfilled. As he had thought that he didn’t have any strong feelings for Kevin, he used to find some people to make him happy but no one could do that. Not only that, they also made him miss and need Kevin more and more. So he just decided to have fun with his garden which is the only evidence of his feeling for Kevin. The hole Kevin left in his heart was so big that nothing but Kevin could fill.

Eventually he is now sure that Kevin has feelings for him. That makes him extremely happy. But the more he thinks about Kevin, the more he wants Kevin. He wants… no… he needs… no… he must have Kevin’s smile, Kevin’s touch, Kevin’s lips… Kevin’s love, Kevin’s heart, Kevin’s soul… Eli must have everything of Kevin. Although Eli has been through so many relationships, he has never loved anyone. To Eli, the feeling between people is called love when they mix with each other in an absolutely perfect way, when two become one. And at the moment, he really wants the feeling between him and Kevin to be that way. Eli has made up his mind that from now on, with his love for Kevin, he will make Kevin happy no matter what. Because Kevin is all he needs, he will do anything to protect Kevin, protect their love…

However, it’s just his desire and resolution. Reality is something different that no one ever knows ……………

 

 

That flower…

Pretty...  gorgeous…

But…

Thorny… dangerous…

That flower…

Grows so many sharp thorns to warn people about its danger…

But…

Grows only one magnificent flower to show people its beauty…

 

People who really love it…

Want to touch it ignoring its thorns…

Get hurt and bleed because of it…

Still appreciate and adore it so much…

 

Creatures…

Especially human beings…

Defy the Creator and destiny…

Do everything…

Just to love and be loved…

 

 

A/N: MAYBE SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE ALREADY READ THIS COZ I POSTED IT ONCE. I WAS GOING TO EDIT IT BUT AFTER THINKING FOR A WHILE I DONT HAVE TIME TO EDIT AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO EDIT ^^

 

I THINK ABOUT THIS CHAP VERY MUCH SO I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS CAN UNDERSTAND THE FLOWER'S IMAGE AT THE END. IT'S REALLY MEANINGFUL NOT ONLY IN THIS CHAP BUT FOR CHAPS IN FUTURE TOO.

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <333333333333333333

 

 

P/S: THE PICTURE IS THE FLOWER I MENTION. I CANT FIND ANY BETTER PICS SO HOPE THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE IT YOURSELVES! THIS CHAP IS INSPIRED FROM MY STOLEN 'GREAT WALL OF CHINA'  T____________T