CHAP 7: FIRST KISS…

SKY OF LOVE

CHAP 7: FIRST KISS…

 

Kevin’s POV

                

A figure begins gradually to appear from the darkness… It appears to be a man. He must be the one has just made one of those guys scream. Now I know why he screams like that. The strange man is punching him hard. He is finally knocked down.

The man suddenly opens his mouth. His voice is so firm and cold.

“You have two choices. First: Leave him alone! Second: Let the boy go!”

I think they are not different at all, except how he states them. The gang is also confused like me.

“Aren’t they the same?” One asks.

“It means you have no choice. Idiots!” He answers jokingly.

Ooohhhhhhh. I get it. I love his way of speaking. It’s very calm, confident and strong, although it makes me feel silly a little. But it also makes me feel secure, relieved and happy because at least someone comes to rescue me.

The leader after hearing that runs fast toward the man with an incredible speed while raising his fist. But unfortunately, that man is much faster. He holds the leader’s fist and wrenches his hand. I think it is almost broken now because he is yelling in pain and shouting the others when difficultly standing up straight. He has just bended down to hold his hurt hand.

“What the hell are you doing? Standing there and watching me being beaten?” He asks angrily.

Knowing he’s not in good mood, of course no one can be in good mood in his condition now, the rest of the gang runs to the man and starts to hit him. Again he is much faster and better. He almost beats them at once. He is moving just like a Hollywood action superstar. Watching him hit the others is just like watching an action movie in 3D. He must be really good at material arts. His kicks make the water on the ground splash all around and shine beautifully under moonlight. Now he looks like the prince of darkness more.

Too busy with watching them fighting each other, I haven’t realized that I’m sitting on my knees. Maybe because I lost too much energy since those bastards scared me a lot with their terrible idea. My pants get wet and dirty but I’m not able to stand up by myself. I’m too weak. I have just made an important decision. After this night, I have to take a material arts class so that I can improve my power and protect myself as well as the ones I love from bad guys.

Falling deep in my thoughts, I have missed the best part of the live movie I’m watching. The man has knocked out all of them. The view of them lying everywhere on the ground makes me realize that.

“Get out of my sight now!” The man orders while washing his hands and pants of dust.

As I expect, they all run as fast as they can, not even being able to turn their heads back. it turns out that they are too weak and deplorable. Or that the man is too strong and skillful?

I can’t think about that more because my rescuer is right in front of me. Just away from my face a few inches to be exact. How can he get here so quickly and unnoticeably like that? Maybe since I have been sinking in my thoughts.

He is looking at me worriedly. And finally he asks.

“Are you alright?” His face still shows his worry for me.

“Ah… Oh… It’s just…” I can’t find the right words to describe what I am feeling now. A little scared… A little happy… A chaotic feeling…      

“You must be scared, mustn’t you? Don’t worry. It’s OK now. You now have me protect you, right? So just relieve yourself” He smiles to reassure me. His smile is so beautiful and warm and full of care.

“Uhm… Thank you so much… I… I…” I don’t know why but my eyes are being filled with tears now. Why is he so nice? I don’t know what would have happened if he hadn’t appeared. It would be the end of my life. I don’t know how to show my appreciation toward him. I just burst out crying louder and louder.

“Please don’t cry. I’m afraid of tears.” He says truly. His face turns into nervous. His pretty smile has disappeared.

“Sorry…*sniff*… I just can’t stop myself… *sniff*… How can…I show… *sniff*…”

“Don’t say anything right now. Just cry out all your feeling. I think it’s the best way for you to relieve yourself.” He cuts me off and pulls my head into his brawny chest. One of his hands is rubbing my back and the other is doing the same but with my hair.

He is so great and observant. He knows how to do exactly what I need. He controls the situation so well. Crying in his chest and being cared by him somehow alleviates me a lot. He is now my hero already.

After staying like that for a while, I stop crying eventually. Realizing that his shirt has been wet by my tears, I feel guilty so much. So I start speaking and raising my head at the same time.

“Sorry for wasting your energy and time and wetting your shirt too. And also thank you for saving me and relieving me.” It startles me that I say the whole sentence without sniffing. His effect on me is really strong.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

“ …” He doesn’t say anything and do anything but wiping some remained tears on my face away. His hands are so firm and big that my face can lie entirely in his palm. He smiles at me again. His smile is not only beautiful and warm and full of care like before but also contains relief and happiness. It lights up his flawless face and sparkle eyes and warms me up a lot.

He slowly pushes me out of his embrace.

“Are you really OK now?” He asks concernedly.

“I guess. Thanks a lot. Your help is meaningful to me very much so I’m wondering how I can express my gratitude towards you for saving me.” I ask then wait for him to answer.

He looks at me hesitantly and takes a step toward me to shorten the distance between us. He leans down on me, inclines his head because he is taller than me a little. He is now at my level. His face is really close to mine. I just simply think that he is trying to answer my question. But before I realize my thought is totally illogical as he doesn’t have to do that just to answer a simple question, I feel his warm lips on mine.

Too surprised with his sudden movement, I open my eyes as wide as they may. Not waiting for me to react, he deepens the kiss fast. He leans closer to me. His hands are holding my waist loosely then more tighten. His soft lips press against mine lightly then more strongly. Feeling that softness is so comfortable and interesting. I don’t know why and what I’m doing now. I just let it continue its way naturally. I gradually start responding his kiss. My eyes close slightly. My hands slowly make their way around the man’s neck. His tongue is begging my lips for entrance. Again unaware of what to do, I just open my mouth because of his request letting his tongue explore every corner of my mouth. I have never kissed or been kissed before. So this feeling is pretty strange but I’m enjoying it quite much. Right now I can hardly feel anything but his passion through the kiss. Before I could feel it more, he suddenly breaks the kiss and pulls me away. He runs away with an amazing speed leaving me alone on the street. Why does he do that? Do I do anything wrong?

With his brave character, he saved me. With his warm care, he comforted me. With his strong passion, he kissed me. With his cold steps, he left me. With all of his actions, he makes me experience so many strange feelings. What kind of people is he? Who is he actually?

Trying not to think of that man, I realize that was my first kiss with all of a sudden. OH MY GOSH!!!!!! MY FIRST KISS IS WITH A STRANGE MAN!!!!!!!!

“What do you think you are doing Kevin? Enjoying the kiss of a stranger? It’s not you, Kevin!!!!” I shout myself. To be exact, it is my mind shouting my heart.

“Calm down, Kevin. It’s just because that man’s attraction is so strong. I only let it be natural. Don’t scowl like that. It’s my turn to ask you. Where did you go when he kissed? Wandering somewhere and now blame all of that on me?“

“OK. OK. Let’s stop here.” My mind gives up. I hope that from now on, my mind will beat my heart. It would be better for me.

“After all, our body enjoys those feeling.” My heart adds.

“Stop thinking about that!!!!!! Remember that we have a group date with Dongho !!!!!” My mind starts to work again.

After realizing that, I run as fast as I can not to let Dongho and his friends wait any longer. I hate waiting so I think other people also hate that. And of course I know Dongho, my best friend, extremely hate waiting for anyone, included me. Sometimes I think he is a little selfish but I still love him after all.

Both my mind and my heart are still thinking my first kiss, an unwilling but gentle and passionate kiss. That kiss somewhat makes me feel angry and happy as well.

What if I meet him one day? What should I do then?

…………………

 

 

That man’s POV

 

I’m running fast on the deserted street. I’m running from that angelic boy. I’m running from myself.

Why did I do that? Why did I kiss him when he was completely strange to me? And as if I had known him before at least I had to ask for his permission first. What was wrong with me? As usual, I’m not that shameless. In fact, I’m pretty shy and always act moderately. What happened to me? What made me become like that? When did I turn into a bad person? Why didn’t I know about that? Why didn’t I stop myself doing that? Was that because of fatal attraction? Or I have fallen in love with him at first sight?

I hope neither of them is right. At first, I just wanted to protect that delicate figure. But when he asked how he could thank me, I was really confused. My eyes unknowingly caught his lips. They were so kissable. And then I was unaware of what I was doing leaning to kiss those lips with all of my passion. Through the way he kissed me back, I know it was his first kiss. Saving him wasn’t a big deal so I didn’t think I deserve that special kiss of his. But why did I do that without thinking? That was strange of me. Although I know that doing that is totally wrong, kissing him is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Ignoring everything, all I want now is feeling his lips on mine once again.

How can this planet have a human being like that? The moment I saw him being bullied by that gang, I thought he must have been an angel without wings who got lost from heaven down to this world. He is so holy, so fragile, so lovable… I think there is no perfect word to describe his perfection exactly.

Maybe that boy has already stolen my mind, my heart and my soul also. What if I meet him one day? What should I do then?

………………

Sinking in my deep thought, I haven’t realized that I have turned in the wrong direction. So I have to turn back because I promised one of my friends to have a group date with him and his friend.

I have to run fast now. Dongho doesn’t like waiting at all…

 

 

 

A/N: What do you think about this chap? does that man appear greatly? have you known who he is? This is the first time i have written about kisses so it may be a little awkward. but i dont know how to fix it T__________T

plz comment and tell me what you feel !!!!!!!!!!

And maybe the next chapter will take a little long. just maybe. because i'm having Tet holiday!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW LUNAR YEAR <333333333

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZ COMMENT!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <33333333333333333333