CHAP 30: JAESEOP’S STORY………

SKY OF LOVE

 CHAP 30: JAESEOP’S STORY………

 

 

At Kevin’s house

 

“Kevin!” Jaeseop calls his little brother.

“Huh?” Kevin hums in response.

“Your school has a cultural festival today, doesn’t it?” Jaeseop asks already knowing the answer.

“Yeah. But what’s wrong?” Kevin asks wondering if there is anything that festival involved in his brother.

“Are students from other schools allowed to participate in?” Jaeseop asks after finishing his breakfast.

“Of course. You want to come?” Kevin asks raising his eyebrow.

“Yup. I’ll come if my friend agrees.” Jaeseop answers grinning widely.

“If you come, call me. I can be your guide.” The younger boy suggests.

“Thank you. I didn’t know you are that kind.” The older brother jokes.

“Mom, he is humiliating me!” Kevin childishly snitches.

“You are so mean, Kev!” Jaeseop whines.

“Anyway. Just enjoy yourself at the festival. I can handle it on my own.” Jaeseop tells his little brother.

“Love you, mom.” Jaeseop stands up from his seat kissing his mother’s cheek.

“Bye mom.” Kevin grabs his bag then heads for the door.

“Love you two. Have a great day.” Their mother says as she watches her sons leaving the house.

 

 

At Kevin’s school

 

Kevin happily skips to his school. After that day, his relationship with Eli has been improved a lot. There is no fear, no hesitance, no embarrassment and no barrier between them. Happiness fills his heart as he thinks about his perfect boyfriend. Today he will definitely have fun with Eli, Dongho and Hoon, Dongho’s official boyfriend. They have decided to play all the games and eat all the dishes at the festival. There are not many chances for them to enjoy themselves like this. So they have to enjoy to the fullest.

While he is wondering if his friends have come yet, Kevin sees that his boyfriend is waiting for him at the school gate. A charming smile is on his gorgeous face. Kevin smiles back and quickly runs into his awaiting embrace.

“Have you been waiting long?” Kevin asks raising his head from the other’s firm chest.

“I have just arrived.” Eli smiles warmly as he his boyfriend’s silky hair.

“Have Dongho and Hoon come yet?” the smaller boy breaks away from the hug unwillingly.

“I don’t know. Let’s find them!” Eli suggests taking Kevin’s hand in his.

“Alright. The sooner we find them, the sooner we can have fun.” Kevin says excitedly.

 

 

At Jaeseop’s school

 

Jaeseop slowly walks to his school. Letting out a heavy sigh, he is wondering if his invitation will be accepted. He is tending to ask his crush to go to the cultural festival of Kevin’s school today. But the percentage of refusal is much higher than acceptance.

Actually Jaeseop has been in love with his best friend for a long time. He had been hiding his feelings for too long and he found it necessary to speak it out. However he still didn’t find enough courage to do so until two months ago.

Knowing his friend too well, Jaeseop could notice the change in his friend’s mood. He was sure that he had just been through something really hard. He didn’t smile goofily or act childishly around him anymore. His friend wasn’t the type of a silly cutie. He was pretty mature around everyone. But when it came to Jaeseop, he would naturally become a small baby. There was nothing being hidden between them. And Jaeseop loved him for that.

However things have changed these past few months. His crush suddenly became quiet and meditative. That worried Jaeseop a lot. He has tried to ask him many times but his attempts were all in vain. But at least, his friend didn’t hide from him until an afternoon two months ago.

 

Flashback

 

Jaeseop decided to follow his friend to check if he was fine since he saw him being really tired during the classes. He secretly kept track of the other. Quickly he found himself standing behind a tree in the amusement park watching his friend. He was sitting on a bench alone. His eyes wandered all over the park from the stalls to the game stations. They ended up landing on the enterprise. He silently watched the enterprise go up and down slowly. Each round passed, his head was lowered more. Finally he dropped his face completely into his palms. He sat still like that for a moment. Jaeseop was taken aback at his crush’s act. He used his hand to wipe his eyes. He must be crying. Jaeseop hadn’t seen him cry before. He got panicked at that. His best friend was suffering from something really bad. Not thinking much, Jaeseop ran to his friend and sat next to him.

“Kiseop what’s wrong with you?” Jaeseop asked concernedly.

“Jaeseop, what are you doing here?” Kiseop, Jaeseop’s secret crush, asked back with wide puffy eyes then stood up from his seat.

“Don’t mind about me. Why are you crying?” Jaeseop asked quickly wiping the other’s stained tears.

“I just remember some bad memories.” Kiseop answered halfheartedly.

“What is that? You know you can tell me anything. I will always listen willingly.” Jaeseop suggested.

“Jaeseop, I’m sorry but I can’t tell you this.” Kiseop refused.

“Why? Is that someone hurt you?” Jaeseop tried to find some hints.

“Not really.” Kiseop mumbled.

“Then what?” Jaeseop started to lose his control.

“You can’t help me at this.” Kiseop shook his head.

“Why? We are not close enough?” Jaeseop screamed feeling hurt.

“No. You are my best friend. But…” Kiseop was quickly cut off.

“I don’t want to be your best friend anymore! I want to be your boyfriend! I love you, Kiseop!” Jaeseop screamed unexpectedly confessed his love.

“What did you s-” Kiseop was cut off again.

Jaeseop brushed his lips against Kiseop’s. He pulled Kiseop’s head closer to deepen the kiss with one hand. His other hand wrapped around the other’s waist. Kiseop struggled to get out of his friend’s strong hold. His hands pushed Jaeseop’s away but to no avail, Jaeseop held him tighter. He didn’t know what was wrong with other. But that panicked him a lot. He hadn’t ever thought that Jaeseop would love him. To Kiseop, Jaeseop was nothing more than a best friend and a brother. He never thought that Jaeseop had those feelings for him.

Eventually the stream of tears that had stopped escaping Kiseop’s eyes a while started to roll down again. It wasn’t because he was scared of Jaeseop being like this. Although he was still scared but just a little, he cried as he thought of how he could respond to Jaeseop’s confession. He didn’t love him that way so he couldn’t accept his feelings. But if he rejected him, he was afraid that that tragedy he had been through would happen to Jaeseop this time. He knew too well how painful it was when being rejected. He could remember everything that happened the day he let Kevin go. To be exact, Kevin didn’t directly reject him but he asked Kiseop to be his friend. It was somehow better then saying that he didn’t love him. However the meanings weren’t different much. The moment Kiseop kissed Kevin for the last time was so miserable. And the kiss Jaeseop was giving him now reminded him of that kiss. The memory made his heart clench tight. And it was even tighter when Kiseop still had those feelings for Kevin. They didn’t seem to fade away through these past few months.

Kiseop really really didn’t want to hurt his dearest friend. He was so confused, so panicked. He didn’t struggle anymore. Instead he tugged on the hem of Jaeseop’s jacket. His sobs became visible through the kiss. If he had had a wish right now, he would have wished that this moment could last forever. It wasn’t he enjoyed the kiss at all. But if Jaeseop enjoyed then it was okay with him. And one more reason why he wished that was he wasn’t brave enough to face Jaeseop and tell him his true feelings. That would be really horrible for both him and his best friend.

The more Kiseop thought, the louder he sobbed. He couldn’t help himself at that. It was just uncontrollable. And of course, no matter how much Jaeseop wanted to enjoy the softness of Kiseop’s lips, he had to break away. He knew he was hurting his friend because Kiseop was crying hard. He slowly let go of the other. The loss made Jaeseop frown a little. But soon he forgot about it since he saw Kiseop didn’t move at all. Kiseop was standing there frozen in his spot.

“Kiseop, I’m sorry. I just couldn’t control myself.” Jaeseop mumbled.

As he was apologizing, Jaeseop shook Kiseop slightly. To his fear, Kiseop still didn’t react. He didn’t sob anymore but his tears still fell down nonstop.

“Kiseop, I’m so sorry. Don’t be like this. It scared me.” Jaeseop whined shaking his friend with more force.

Kiseop still kept silent staring blankly into the space. He was still so panicked that he was drowned in his own trance.

“Kiseop, I’m deeply sorry. I’ll do anything as long as you are normal again.” Jaeseop pleaded in terror.

Kiseop looked like a body without a soul. His state made Jaeseop become terrified. Jaeseop pushed Kiseop down on to the bench. He crazily foraged through his bag for something. Sighing in relief, he took out a tissue and started wiping Kiseop’s stained face. His hand began to tremble as he saw no movement from his friend.

“Kiseop, let’s just forget about what happened, alright?” Jaeseop breathed in deeply. He didn’t want to do that since it was really hard for him to gather all the courage to confess. But for his friend’s sake, he would do anything.

“You need some time to freshen your mind, don’t you? I’ll just leave so you can be alone.” Jaeseop stood up thinking that this might be the best for both of them.

As he left, Jaeseop noticed that Kiseop only wore his long-sleeved shirt. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around his crush’s body. Kiseop definitely needed a lot of time to think and the weather was getting colder for the dark was slowly covering everything.

“Just be okay.” Jaeseop whispered then left his friend silently.

 

End of flashback

 

 

Since that day, Kiseop has been always avoiding Jaeseop all the time. Jaeseop knows that he had made a big mistake. But he doesn’t think he deserves to be ignored completely like that. Kiseop and he have been friends for several years. No matter what Kiseop’s answer is, he needs to tell Jaeseop. He believes he deserves it. He knows that the answer will surely hurt him. It is so obvious, isn’t it? But he still wants to hear it from his crush. However it is really difficult to require Kiseop to do that. So maybe if they just become good friends like they used to be, things will get better.

Considering that as a good idea and the fact Jaeseop can’t bear this condition anymore, he decides that he will ask Kiseop to go to his little brother’s school festival to relax their tired minds. School festivals are always fun and interesting. In Jaeseop’s opinion, just watching everyone play can put your at rest. He doesn’t care how things will be going. He just need Kiseop to be happy. That’s enough for him.

 

 

A/N:

It's great to see you don't disappoint my *blush*

How is this chapter????????

Kiseop is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's see what happens next!!!!!!!!

Are there 2seop shippers here??????? Shout out to let me know how many =)))))))))

Vinseop shippers, DON'T LOSE HOPE ON YOUR OTP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coz things mightn't go as you think ^__________________^

 

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZ COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <33333333333333333333333333