CHAP 28: FEARLESS......

SKY OF LOVE

CHAP 28: FEARLESS…….

 

 

 

Kevin doesn’t protest because he truly wants to get out of there as soon as possible. However he didn’t have enough guts to do that until Eli stepped in. Kevin knew right away that Eli had found out about the messages. His class might have one too. But it didn’t matter. What Kevin cared were Eli’s actions. Every move he made, every look he threw the others, every word he spoke… although they were all furious and violent, Kevin loved them. The reason was simple. They all show Eli’s care and love for him. Through his lover’s eyes, he could say that he was extremely angry and indignant.

Kevin was the victim in this case but it seemed like Eli had more reactions than Kevin did. While Kevin just desperately ignored everyone, Eli courageously fought them back. While Kevin hopelessly held the pain for his own without complaining, Eli harshly forced them to see their mistakes and maybe the prices they would have to pay. While Kevin helplessly thought about many things like the simple life he wanted or what he had done wrong to deserved this but he just thought and did nothing, Eli heartily beat anyone who did harm to his boyfriend. While Kevin weakly or even barely protected himself, Eli strongly struggled for what he wanted and who he loved. Just those obvious evidences, Kevin can come to a conclusion that what he was doing was nothing compared to the endless efforts.

 

Eli quickly drags Kevin to his or his boyfriend’s favorite place, the library. Somehow he thinks that place is peaceful enough to set his crazy mind down at the moment. Anyway since Kevin loves it, it may help Kevin relax after what happened.

Because the class has started, no one is in the library. Eli pulls Kevin into the library slamming the door shut angrily. Kevin follows him without saying a word. As soon as they reach the window, Eli lets go of Kevin’s hand carelessly. He stands in front of the window not taking a glance at his boyfriend. Holding the window frame firmly, he knows that if he didn’t do this, he would hurt something or even someone.

Eli can’t believe that there is someone daring to do that to his love. He wants to kill that person right the moment he finds out who it is. But what he is thinking is about himself and Kevin. He can’t help but blame himself on not protecting that delicate boy well. And he can’t help but get angry with Kevin. How could Kevin not tell him about that? He wouldn’t have known if his class hadn’t had a similar message. How could Kevin just clean the board ignoring everyone? He should have fought back. Nope. He didn’t need to do that. Because Kevin has him now. Just call his name and he will come to wherever he is, whenever he needs and knock down whoever he wants. Maybe Kevin hasn’t known that or still doubts about that. He has to show Kevin that more clearly. Otherwise he can die in regret when Kevin gets hurt even worse. Today’s event is unbearable to him and more to Kevin. Watching his weak figure about to clean the board was heartbroken enough. He wonders if this still goes on, how long Kevin’s crystal fragility will be broken. If that moment happened, Eli could end his life himself. Because of that, he will never allow that to happen or even its seed to appear…

 

While Eli is chasing his trance, Kevin has his own too. He looks at his lover from behind. His shoulder muscles are flexed strongly. He knows that Eli must be curbing his anger. His mind slowly processes what has just happened. Suddenly a word snaps at him. Eli has stood in front of his class and told everyone that Kevin is his boyfriend. For the first time since they started dating, Eli has called him “boyfriend”. In fact, Eli has never told Kevin the simple words “I love you” before. It is just his actions let Kevin know that but Kevin has never heard that from his mouth. Today’s event is almost considered as a confession from Eli to Kevin. He can’t help but smile and the tingling feeling in his stomach at that thought.

Then again Kevin checks Eli from head to toe. Eventually he finds out that Eli’s clothing is all dirty. His jacket and jeans are coved by chalk dust. Kevin’s previous smile turns into a frown when he realizes that Eli must run all around their school cleaning every board. It is the only explanation for his clothing’s condition right now. That act touches the bottom of Kevin’s heart. He feels tears welling in his eyes threatening to fall. But Kevin forces them not to drop. Eli will get worried again if he sees him cry. Kevin won’t let his love to suffer from any pressure made by him anymore. Those days Kevin has been bleeding Eli dry. Sooner or later his boyfriend will become exhausted or tired of their relationship. Kevin shivers at the thought and determines himself to stop this whole tiring thing at the moment.

It is high time Kevin overcame his obsession and weakness. He can’t live like this any longer. Both Kevin and Eli are so weary for this. Eli has been trying his best and now is the right time for Kevin to do so. Making up his mind, Kevin approaches the latter. Still not knowing what to do or what to say to end this, he stands there for a while breathing deeply. His eyes wander over Eli’s appearance pulling a brilliant idea into his mind. He starts to sweep the dust from the boy’s cloth with his hand. The other hand slowly moves to Eli’s hand. He gently holds it. Pulling it closer, he wipes off the thick cover of dust on the jacket’s arm. He mumbles in low voice.

“Thank you… thank you…”

Eli stops staring out the window to look at his boyfriend. Kevin is keeping his head down thanking him continuously. His front hair is covering his face preventing Eli to see his eyes. His soft voice comes out almost in a whisper. Somehow he feels that Kevin is forcing himself to do something. Somehow his mind tells him that Kevin has been underrating himself all these times. And he is probably trying to get over it. Unknowingly a strong urge to look into those eyes and tell him something is born in his heart.

“Kevin, raise your head and look at me.” Eli orders demandingly. He cups Kevin’s face so that they can face each other.

Eli suddenly realizes that his dirty hands have just pulled Kevin’s beautiful face into the same state with theirs. He quickly uses his thumbs to clean it up. But things turn out even worse since his whole hands are covered with chalk dust. He looks at Kevin nervously making the latter look back at him confusedly. Eventually Kevin finds out what is going on. That leads both of them burst into fresh laughter. Kevin does the same to Eli’s face and things go in the same process. The only difference is that the magic Kevin’s slender fingers give Eli. Just think more subtly, it is easily realized that this is the first time Kevin has initiatively touched his lover since that accident. He can’t hide his happiness through his sheepish smile.

Eli’s smile doesn’t last long because the silence expectedly covers them. Kevin looks down again. His deep breath is heard clearly. He takes Eli’s hand in his tightly as if he is trying to find some courage. Or maybe he does that for another purpose such as transmitting his thoughts in a more efficient and emotional way.

“Eli…” Kevin calls softly but enough to draw the other’s attention. But honestly, Eli hasn’t concentrating on anything but Kevin for a long time.

“I’m alright now…” Kevin continues making the blond boy look at him quizzically. He is still not daring look up.

“I will be fearless from this moment…” he finishes. Gathering all his guts, he gradually raises his head. Tears gradually well up his eyes threatening to fall. But he won’t let then fall. Tears just make him look more and more pitiable. Tears are just a manifestation of weakness.

The couple stares into each other’s eyes as deeply as they are looking into the other’s soul. Time slowly barely passes. It might stop if Kevin didn’t stand on his tiptoe. He leans in closer to Eli’s face. Without any hesitance, he presses his lips against Eli’s. Neither of them move or do anything else to deepen the kiss. They just let it be a sweet and innocent kiss. It is just lips to lips, nothing more or nothing less. The kiss that contains Kevin’s heart is considered as an apology, a thank-you and a commitment to a nice start for their relationship. The kiss lingers for a while as if they want to engrave the pure sweetness of the other’s lips and the importance of this right moment.

Meanwhile Kevin’s hand still holds the other’s tightly. Eli slightly moves his hands so that he can be the one holding Kevin’s. But somehow Kevin doesn’t allow him to do that. The small slender hands of Kevin’s wrap around Eli’s big rough ones firmly as if he is trying to send the other a message. It mightn’t be either complicating or great but it is Kevin’s aspiration now.

Eli, I have always been the one receiving too much from you. But all I have given you is worry, unhappiness and exhaustion. So from now on… Just let me hold you. Let me take care of you. Let me give you my warmth. Let me bring you happiness.

Feeling that it is long enough, Kevin slowly breaks away. Lower his head, he smiles shyly. It’s been ages since they last did something intimate like this. He has to admit that he misses the feeling of his lover’s warmth so much. And he will never be able to be separated from that.  

A few seconds pass while Eli’s staring at Kevin intensely causing the smaller to stick his eyes on the ground embarrassedly. He understands every action of Kevin. But it isn’t important now because no matter what Kevin does, it just makes him love that boy even more. That leads him to a strong feeling of hugging him. It doesn’t take him long to carry out his wish. Eli swiftly pulls Kevin into his arms. He holds him really tight but it seems that Kevin doesn’t mind at all. He hugs Eli’s back slapping it slightly. His lips form a happy smile. The first really happy one since that day.

 

 

A/N: Quick update! Yay!!!!!! How is it?????? I'm waiting for your comments!!!!!!!

A small warning: Next chap will be rated M! So nervous that I may do it badly T^T

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZ COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <3333333333333333333