CHAP 21: CLOSER.........

SKY OF LOVE

CHAP 21: CLOSER……….

 

 

It’s been several days since their first kiss together and they still haven’t really confirmed about their relationship yet. Just meeting and smiling to each other at school, going to the library, walking home hand in hand every day but just in a secret way when nobody see them… they don’t say it out but both of them know that the other don’t like their relationship to be exposed in public. Kevin is well-known for his good personality and being well educated while Eli is well-known for being a playboy and even a scoundrel. They don’t seem to fit each other perfectly in the way people think. But they are absolutely perfect together in the way they feel…………

It’s estimated that their relationship will have no progress at all. Just that tender, that innocent, that loving,... but it’s not Eli’s style. As usual, Eli will quickly have anyone he wants. To him, love isn’t love when two hasn’t become one. For this high standard, even though he has been dating, having with many people, Eli doesn’t really find his real love. This time, for his strong feelings toward Kevin, he decided to wait for Kevin to be ready and be sure about his own feelings and know well about his feelings for him. Kevin seems to be so fragile that no one wants to hurt, especially Eli’s love doesn’t let his normal lifestyle win this time because that might make him lose Kevin forever.

After several days of ‘school date’, they seem to know each other well and have fun a lot. Only with the passionate kisses they shares, the secret looks they give, the light touch they unexpectedly make, the natural smiles and laughter they have… they are now sure of what their hearts lead to……………

To them, being in a relationship isn’t about kissing, dates or showing off. It’s about being with a person who makes them happy in a way that nobody else can. (A/N: this sentence is taken from aysayako on tumblr.)

 

 

~In the class~

 

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Kevin’s cell phone announces that he has a new message.

“Let’s go to the library!” -from: Eli-

Thinking for a moment, Kevin shakily raises his hand.

“Sir, could I go to the nurse room?”

“You OK?”

“I have a stomachache…”

“Alright, take care.”

Standing up from his chair, he pretends to hold his belly in pain and gets out of the class leaving Dongho confused. Dongho knows that Kevin was lying. He doesn’t usually do so but for what reason, Kevin lied? He tries to find an answer but quickly gives up because of the difficult lesson he is being taught. But that doesn’t mean he won’t worry for Kevin. He must ask him after class for sure.

 

~At the library~

 

A familiar figure appears behind a bookshelf making Kevin’s lips form a sweet smile.

“Why do you call me here so suddenly?” Kevin asks.

Putting the book back to its original place, Eli turns around to see Kevin’s confused face.

“Let’s skip class today!” Eli suggests cheerfully putting the book he is holding back to its original place.

“But why?” Kevin still doesn’t know what is happening. Eli quickly reaches him ruffling his hair.

“Let’s just do it! OK?” not letting Kevin have time to think over, Eli takes Kevin’s hands in his then leads them out of the library.

Carefully they leave the school without being noticed by anyone. Getting on Eli’s bike, they head out of the school.

 

 

Because it is still time for school and work, the street is extremely deserted. For that reason or maybe another one, Eli cycles really fast. Kevin can’t help but get scared.

“Eli! Too fast!” he screams clinging onto Eli’s waist.

He doesn’t reply the poor Kevin but smirks to himself instead. He knows too well that Kevin will be scared of high speed and as a result, he will cling onto him to find some safety. He didn’t used to do those kinds of tricks before but Kevin has changed him so much. Getting closer to Kevin is all he wants. He can do anything for that purposes even something that he used to think too childish and useless to get someone’s heart like he’s doing right now. Somehow he finds it really happy putting attempts to get Kevin’s love.

Smiling at the thought that he will soon success, Eli increases his speed making Kevin snuggle his head to Eli’s firm back.

“Kevin, look up!” he says happily.

“Is something up there?” Kevin asks confusedly.

“Just look and you will see.” He answers now focusing on the road again.

Kevin obediently does as being told. He looks up to the sky and smiles at what he sees.

The sight is simple but somehow gives both of them a feeling of relief and excitement. As they are riding under a line of trees, their canopy covers the whole street. However still there are some holes between leaves that let some sunlight go through. Following the rotary pace of their bicycle, the dazzling sun appears then disappears repeatedly behind the canopy.

Kevin can’t help but stick his eyes to the sight. He now has forgotten about his fear of Eli’s high speed. It seems that everything is going well to them when Eli made his wish to get closer to Kevin and Kevin enjoys being with Eli each second. Smiling sweetly, he lets himself flow into the stream of comfortable feelings with warm sunshine, light breezes and especially the security Eli brings him.   

“It’s still early so why don’t we buy some food and come to my house to have lunch together?” Eli begins breaking the silence they are enjoying.

“Oh. It’s great.” Kevin agrees right away without thinking much. Or is it because to Kevin, nothing is as important as being with Eli? That doesn’t matter since they both admire every minute they spend together.

They both share each other their cheeriest laughter that nobody but them has ever since. To them, that is pretty enough at the moment…

 

Eli loves rivers. My first love is like a river. Its waves keep on rolling to the front and sweep away everything. It just flows and flows nonstop. Nobody knows that it will flow till when and where. I have been lost in that river named Eli.

 

Following the plan, they come to Eli’s house in time his sister goes out. They then have lunch together happily. While Eli goes somewhere to get drinks, Kevin’s curiosity leads him to wander the house entirely, of course under the owner’s permission. The house isn’t very big. It can be considered as a small and messy one, to be honest. Climbing to the mezzanine, he stops in front of the only room here. Kevin asks downstairs.

“Whose room is it?”

“It’s mine.”

“Can I come in?”

“Of course, just go ahead.”

Kevin carefully opens the door and comes in. Looking around, he doesn’t see many things, just a bed with a table, a chair, some books and clothes. There seems to be nowhere to sit to talk to Eli except for the bed. Taking a seat on it, Kevin unknowingly feels something is going to happen. Therefore he decides to sit on the floor instead. Somewhat Kevin finds it interesting to just sit there and admire the atmosphere that his love has been living in for years.

The door suddenly swings open. Eli steps in with two cans of beer on his hands.

“I only have these.” Eli says not certain of what he is going to give Kevin.

“It’s OK.” Kevin smiles reassuringly.

“Really?” Eli smiles back.    

Kevin nods his head slowly and takes the can from his love’s hand. He isn’t sure whether he should drink it or not. But maybe he should try. One sip doesn’t harm right? Since he came to Eli, there seems to be so many things that he needs to try for the first time.

Eli takes a seat next to Kevin on the floor. His body touches Kevin’s. The slight friction makes Kevin feel his whole body heat up. It’s not the first time that they touch each other. But this is the first time they are this close and all alone in Eli’s room.

Kevin knows something is up but he is willing to accept and deal with it anyway because he has Eli now. He lays all his love and belief on him. There is nothing to hesitate…………

 

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZ COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <333333333333333333