CHAP 12: BOYFRIEND……

SKY OF LOVE

A/N: I have just editted last chap and this one. Not much but I still have to mention you first.
ENJOY YOUR READING !!!!!!!

 

CHAP 12: BOYFRIEND……

 

Kevin’s POV

 

I close the door tiptoeing to the my room upstairs. Ignoring the pain in my ankle is quite hard but I have to. Not even reaching the stairs yet, I am caught by my mother. So unlucky!

“Why are you home so late, Kev? And what’s wrong with your leg?” Mommy asks softly. My mother is pretty indulgent.

“I tripped and fell down so I hurt it. But don’t worry, mom. It’ll be fine soon.” I assure her.

“What did you do? Who did you go with?” A man’s voice sounded in the alley. And of course, it is my father, Soohyun.

“Oh, daddy. You haven’t slept yet?” I greet.

“Don’t change the subject.” Aish… He’s always that strict.

“I just wander somewhere with my new friend. He is very nice. I’ll introduce him to you some day.” However, I know him too well. So it’s not very difficult for me to ingratiate him. He always love that when I introduce my friends to him. That makes him feel safe when letting me go out with them.

“That’s good. Now go to sleep. We don’t want you to oversleep tomorrow.” He says walking to his room with mom.

“Goodnight, honey.” Mommy turns her head saying that to me. I sigh in relief that they don’t get angry and scold at me. I love them so much!

"Goodnight, mom and dad." I greet back.

I walk to my room throwing myself on the comfortable bed. I need time to process the whole information my mind has just received.

OH MY GOSH!!!!! KISEOP HAS JUST CONFESSED TO ME!!!!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW???????

I really don’t know what my feelings toward him are? Having him by my side always makes me happy and comfortable. Those feelings are completely different from those for Eli. Eli always made me feel curious, mysterious, unpredictable and thrilled. But Kiseop, he gives me the feeling of security, warmth, stability and honesty. They are totally opposite so I can’t compare which one is better. Eli and Kiseop have their own way to make me feel happy and relieved.

Although I don’t keep in touch with Eli anymore, he still has his place in my heart. Maybe he wouldn’t requite my feelings and has already forgotten about me. Those feelings for him are the purest feeling and the first stir of my heart for someone. I really don’t want to throw them away. For that reason, I can’t choose Kiseop. I can’t give all my heart to him when it still contains other guy’s image. That’s not fair with Kiseop. If I just ignore my feelings for Eli and start a relationship with Kiseop, that will be an egregious sin and a monstrous lie to him. If the one confessed was somebody else, I could accept easily to make a new start for me. But it is Kiseop. And he is so nice so I can’t hurt him. My mind can’t be at rest. Guilty feelings will gradually take over me. And I can’t live like that.

On the other side, I can’t refuse Kiseop either. He has everything I need. He is so charming and adorable too. He is so caring and sweet. He is so strong and brave. He can protect and take care of me very well. The most important thing is that he loves me a lot, I know that through the honest way he brought me to his most precious place, told me his story, confessed to me, carried me home and wait till I closed the door. Everything about him is just so perfect. I can say that he’s my ideal boyfriend. If I refuse him now, I may not have another chance to meet and date someone like him. My whole life would be in regret for that. And I can’t keep thinking of Eli and my feelings for him my whole life and stay single forever. I would be an absolute fool if I did that. Therefore why don’t I just accept his confession? This will be a marvelous opportunity to begin a beautiful love and let feelings for Eli fade away naturally.

This problem is so complicated. How can I solve it? The answer is so hard to find. I sigh rolling on my bed. Placing my head on the pillow, I try to get some sleep but Kiseop and Eli keep on appear in my mind. Eli with his deep warm voice and Kiseop with his tender smile make me feel dizzy and hard to sleep. I don’t want to appear with dark rings around my eyes tomorrow so I have to sleep now. I close my eyes tight waiting for tiredness make me drop off…

 

 

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

One day has passed and I haven’t made out anything yet!!! Although I used most of my time to think of it, my attempt seemed to be such a waste.

Should I let the fate decide? Should I play a game of chance?

Why don’t I pick a flower plucking its leave to count whether I answer Kiseop ”Yes” or ”No”? Nope. I won’t do it because flowers are so noble that I can’t hurt them even a little. To tell the truth, I have never bought flowers. I just want to admire their beauty when they are still grown on the ground.

What about writing on two pieces of paper, one is ”refuse” and the other is ”accept” then picking on to decide? How can I think of such a stupid idea? This is an important situation. It can’t be decide in such a careless way.

What should I do now? Every solution seems to be useless. My mind can’t work properly anymore! I hate myself for being so powerless and foolish!

I can’t let the time pass like that but I can’t do anything to make up my mind……

 

 

 

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

It’s already Thursday! I really don’t want time to pass that quickly. I can’t focus on anything. Those two guys keep on haunting me. That’s really annoying. And if I continuing being like this, I’ll become crazy soon. If I had known that love is this complicated, I wouldn’t have been involved in it and now I wouldn’t have had to be so exhausted. Why does such a complicated problem happen to me? I have to deal with it and live my normal life at the same time. That is bleeding me dry.

Dragging my feet tiredly, I walk out of the school’s gate with Dongho. One more school day has passed…

“Kevin, would you like to come over my house to have dinner with my family?” Dongho asks.

“Sorry Dongho I can’t.” I refuse flatly.

“Why? My parents really miss you and want to meet you. It’s been a while since you last had dinner at my home. Please accept Kevin.” He convinces trying to use his best aegyo.

“I say I can’t. I don’t want to.” I say harshly withdrawing my arm from his hold.

“Why, Kevin? You look so exhausted these days. And I just care and want to make you feel better. What’s wrong with you?” He asks angrily.

“Sorry Dongho. I didn’t intent to be mean to you. It’s just I’m tired. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. Please forgive me for acting like that to you.” I apologize feeling so guilty.

“It’s OK. But something happened to you, didn’t it? I know that. Don’t deny.” He says pulling my face so that I have to look straight into his eyes.

“Yeah. This is very complicated and difficult to tell you.” I admit because he’s my best friend and I don’t have to lie him.

“Tell me what it is.” He suggests.

Should I tell him? He can give some advices. They may be very useful. But this is the problem about my feelings. And I’m the only one who know my feelings best. So I have to deal with it by myself. Thinking that, I decide not to tell him.  

“When everything’s done, I’ll tell you.” I smile slightly to him.

“I won’t force you if you don’t want. But remember that I always stand by you. Call me any time you need help.” He says hugging me tight. He’s always that subtle and supportive. No doubt that he’s the one who understand me most. No matter how many years pass, how much things change, I am sure that one thing which is remained is our friendship. He’s my best friend forever.

After that, he says goodbye to me and runs away. I slowly wander on the pavement. Because I need to relax myself. I suddenly notice a lot of flowers planted around the trees. As usual, on the other streets, flowers aren’t planted at those places like these. Who is the one that plant them? That person must have a great love for plants. I admire him or her a lot because I love flowers. Those flowers bloom so beautifully. Their owner must look after them with all his or her heart. I smile at the graceful sight in front of me. But there’s something about them that make me feel very familiar. Digging in my memory, I suddenly realize that they are the same kind with those Eli give me on our first meet. What a coincidence! The smile on my lips transforms from happy one to sad one. But when I see a figure, it disappears right away.

You know who it is and what that person is doing? You will surprise about it………

 

 

 

 

A/N: As long previous chap was, as short this chap is =)))) I was plan to write more but i think if i stop here, it will make you more curious so i stop. =))))

Please comment and tell me what you think about it. Last chap took a lot of my time and energy but i didnt receive many comments so i was quite depressed T_____________T

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZ COMMENT!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <3333333333333333333333