CHAP 3: PLAN…

SKY OF LOVE

CHAP 3: PLAN…

 

Kevin’s POV

 

He has hung up. His voice is so warm and strong and mysterious too. It is so attractive. And I’m the one who is attracted by that. I must find out who he is. I want to know whose that voice is.” Kevin ! Stop thinking about that voice! You don’t even know him.” I yell at myself in my mind. I open my phone to check if my phone has anything wrong while thinking how to find him not only because of the fact that I want to know who that beautiful voice belongs to but that I really want to say him” thank you” as well. What the hell??? My directory! It is deleted completely. And he must have been the one who had done this. Should I call him to ask why? Of course yes. I dial him immediately. And he answers immediately too.

“What?”

“I’m the owner of the phone that you had found today.”

“I know. I have saved your phone number in my directory.”

“All the phone numbers in my directory have gone.”

“I am the one who deleted them.” He answers without any hesitance. I roll my eyes in surprise. How could he do that? Cell phone is something personal. He deleted all my numbers. And then he admits it not feeling any sorry. Although he saved my phone, I won’t forgive him for doing that to my phone.

“Why?” I ask angrily.

“You are unhappy because of those numbers?” How can he be so calm while my eyes are now full of fire.

“Actually, the ones who really want to contact you will call you by themselves.” He says then hangs up leaving me so confusing with my phone.

 

 

At Kevin’s house

 

“I’m home.” Jaeseop says while walking to the dining table.

“Oh sweet heart, you are home.” Hyorin says while taking off Jaeseop‘s jacket.”You must be tired now. Come and eat. Today I cook your favorite dish, stewed pigeon.” 

“Really? I love you mom.” Jaeseop says kissing his mom on her cheek. Then he runs fast to the table where Kevin is sitting and eating his dish.

Suddenly, Kevin’s phone rings. He has one new message.

“Have you found your phone yet? :x:x:x”  It comes from Dongho because he always ends his messages like that.

“Already found it.” Kevin texts back.

He turns back to continue his eating and finds that his dish has gone. The truth is his brother Jaeseop has taken it.

“Bro, why did you take my dish? You also have your own! Give it back to me!” Kevin commands.

“Because you don’t eat fast. And your food attracts me so much.” Jaeseop says with a smirk.

“So all the stewed pigeon will be mine.”

“I won’t let it happen.” Jaeseop says while taking away the pot of food.

Right after that, Kevin takes it back from Jaeseop’s hands. They keep on fighting for the dish happily.

“Leave some for your dad, ok?” Hyorin says.

“Of course. Who do you think we are? We are your good children!” Both Jaeseop and Kevin answer at the same time.

“I just need rice and some vegetables. Just eat it all if you want.” Soohyun says softly from the coffee table while reading newspaper.

“If only you made concessions to me like you do to your children.” Hyorin says jealously.

“I always do, don’t I? Right, Kevin and Jaeseop?” Soohyun replies immediately.

“Daddy, when will you take a leave?” Jaeseop asks when remembering something.

“Ah, I suddenly want to go to Jeju. What do you think?” Hyorin says happily when sitting in front of her children.

“Totally agree!!!” Jaeseop and Kevin say feeling so excited.

“Sorry dears. This year is impossible.” Soohyun says making the atmosphere awkward.

“What?” The three others ask surpringly.

“There are so many projects this year. Why don’t you use Jaeseop’s bonus to go there?“ Soohyun suggests.

“Where can I get that bonus? Tell me!” Jaeseop says jokingly.

Suddenly Kevin steals one piece of food in Jaeseop’s dish.

“Give it back to me!” Jaeseop yells.

“No way.”  Kevin replies running away. Jaeseop chases Kevin right after that.

Although they have some bad moments, they are still a happy family after all.

 

At midnight

 

Tick tack tick tack…

Kevin’s phone rings.

 

Kevin’s POV

Oh goshhhh. Why are there people who call someone at this time? Sleepily I pick the phone and answer.

“Hello?”

“You have slept already? Your voice when you are half-asleep is so cute!!!” the other comments while chuckling. Oh my …That’s the boy who I talked this afternoon.

“I’m awake now.” I sit up straight getting out of sleepiness.

“My phone number is on the first place, isn’t it?”

“Absolutely wrong. Totally wrong.” I answer angrily then I hang up. I told that I won’t forgive him. I lie down and quickly fall asleep hoping tomorrow will be a great day without any special event like bumping into a scoundrel or losing my phone then being annoyed by a stranger…

 

Eli’s POV

 

Rolling on my bed, I can’t sleep right now. You know why? Coz today is a perfectly special day, the day my phone-call plan starts … And I think my plan is going well. Very well for exact. I know it through his voice. I’m catching his attention. Maybe he feels I’m annoying now. But don’t worry. It’s all in my plan to take his heart. Just wait for tomorrow….

 

 

 

 

A/N: Maybe you feel that this chap is kind of boring. But every detail has its own meaning. And one more thing: Am I that bad that my fic doesn't deserve to be commented????? T _______________ T

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZ COMMENT!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <3333333333333