CHAP 10: BORING NIGHT?........

SKY OF LOVE

 

CHAP 10: BORING NIGHT?........

 

Kevin’s POV

 

It’s been two days since that special day. And my life is back to normal, except the part that I’m still trying to find some ways to get Eli off my mind and haven’t find one yet. I hate myself for not obeying what I want me to do…

Lying on my bed almost throughout this evening, I’m really bored to death now. I called Dongho to ask him out but he rejected. He said that he had a date with Hoon. They are an official couple now. I don’t like him much. Because he has ruined his image in my mind since he teased me. Anyways, Dongho has fallen for him and this is his choice so I always support him. What should I do now? Just lie here and waste my time? Why is my life so boring?

I suddenly feel my phone ring under my pillow. Taking a look at the number, it’s strange. Unhesitatingly, I pick it up.

“Hello?”

“Hello. Is that Kevin?” A familiar voice…

“Yes. Who is that?”

“It’s me, Kiseop.” He is calling me. That makes me feel less bored a little and somewhat happy.

“Ah. How do you know my number?” I ask curiously.

“Dongho told me.” He always answers every question honestly, doesn’t he? He is so cute! Not like Eli, he always keeps his secrets from me.

“I see. Why are you calling me?”

“Kevin, are you free this Saturday?” Today is just Tuesday and he already has plans for Saturday? He must be a well-prepared person.

“I guess. So what?”

“It’s just… I’m wondering… whether you could… go out with me… that afternoon.” He stutters a while before finishing his sentence. I like him when he’s shy just like now.

“Ooh. I think… Sure.” I agree after hesitating a little. Isn’t it the best solution to forget Eli? People always say that a new start is always good for the previous end. Why not give myself a chance to get to know a new guy? In addition to that, Kiseop is not just a new guy. He is my rescuer and he is very nice. He will probably heal the scar that Eli left in my heart.

“Really? Thank you.” I can feel his happiness through his tone. Being accepted by me really makes him that happy?

“You don’t have to thank me for that! Going out with you is my pleasure too.” I giggle.

“Sorry for making you feel uncomfortable.” He says embarrassingly.

“Don’t tell me that you are always acting that formally, do you?” I ask chuckling.

“I just act like this when I’m nervous.” He replies truly. I can’t believe that the man beating all seven men at one time easily is getting nervous just because he’s speaking to me, who was saved by him. This even makes him much cuter.

“Oooh. I get it. Promise me not to act formally in front of me. OK?”

“I promise.” He whispers back just like he isn’t sure that he can do it or not. I don’t care whether he can do it. I just know that once he promises, he will try his best to keep it. I know that through his soft but resolved voice.

“That’s good.” I chuckle.

“What are you doing?” He changes the subject.

“Nothing. I was lying on my bed and looking for something to do but haven’t found yet. Then you call me. So I’m just talking with you now. What about you?”

“I was doing nothing too. It means we’re both free now. Right?”

“I guess.”

“So why don’t we do something together?”

“But it’s pretty late now.” I say hesitantly looking at the clock on the wall. It’s already 9.00. What is he going to do at this time?

“Pretty late not very late. Come on. I really want to do this with you.” He insists on.

“What is that?” I wonder.

“Just agree. Please Kevin.” He persuades trying to be poor and cute. Although we haven’t met each other much, I think his cuteness is shown every time he’s near me.  

“OK. Let me ask my parents for permission first.” I can’t say no to his insistence, can I?

“Call me then. I’ll wait in front of your house in 15 minutes.” He says happily.

“15 minutes? That’s fast.”

“Really? I thought it was enough for you to get ready.”

“No. It’s not because of me. I’m just afraid it’s too fast for you to get to my house.”

“Don’t worry about me. Just be ready in 15 minutes. And one more thing. Remember to wear warm clothes. It may be very cold and I don’t want to make you sick.” He says with full of care. 

“Uhm. Bye.” I smile through the phone.

“Be quick. Bye.” He says then hangs up.

 

 

Kiseop’s POV

 

Unbelievable! I’m going to meet him. Just 15 minutes ahead!

At first, I was just planning to ask him out on Saturday. He accepted. That already made me extremely happy. Then I found out the fact that we both didn’t have anything to do. So a brilliant idea popped into my head. I wanted to take him to my favorite place. It’s a secret place of mine. Nobody knows about it. But somehow, I wanted him to know about it so much. I knew he would be happy if he saw that place. I can’t wait till I meet him! I must prepare quickly. He has just called me that his parents allowed him to go out. I don’t want him to wait for me. It’s quite cold today so he may get sick. If he gets sick because of me, it will make me sick too and I will feel guilty for at least one week. So I don’t want that to happen at all.

My will to meet him is so strong. I changed my clothes and ran to his house with an incredible speed. It just took me only 10 minutes. Actually, his house is not very far from my house too. I’m standing in front of his house imaging how he will react when we reach that place. Not that I want to show off but it is fascinating. I often go there went I’m in bad mood. I’m so excited to show him. Waiting only three minutes, I feel like three years have passed. Why does time pass so long?

I suddenly feel soft hands covering my eyes. Feeling his hands again makes my heart skip a beat.

“Guess who?” He sings. His warm breath crosses from my ears to my face sending me the feeling of butterflies in my stomach.  

“Is that an angel?” I ask back taking his hands away from my eyes. I turn around to see him blush slightly.

“You always tell everybody those sweet things like that, don’t you?” He punches my shoulder lightly keeping his head down to hide his blushed cheeks. That is so cute of him.

“No. This is the first time I have ever said that. And you are the first person who receives those words from me.” I answer honestly.

“Stop making me embarrassed! So what do you want to do with me?” He suddenly changes the subject. He’s pretty sensitive to sweet words. One more adorable thing of him!

“I want to show you a place.” I answer.

“Which place?” He asks curiously.

“Just go with me and you will see.” I reply with excitement all over my voice.

“Is that place far from here? Will we go their by bus or on foot?” He queries.

“Not very far. We can walk there. But if you don’t want, we can catch a bus.” I suggest.

“I prefer to walk.” He chooses tapping his fingers on his chin seeming to think seriously.

“Do you need to consider that much just to choose the means?”

“I am just pretending to do that. Don’t you see?” He lets out a laughter.

Not knowing what to do, I scratch the back of my head. I have to admit that I’m not a sensitive and subtle person.

“Walking with you is deserved thing to do!” He says happily wrapping his arms around my arm. Only that movement of his can drive me crazy!

“Let’s go to that place! My parents don’t like me going home late. And I want to spend as much time as I can have with you tonight.” He lays his head on my shoulder. Oh man! Does he have to do that do me? That overfamiliar sentence… That lovable action… I’m going insane because of you, Kevin!!!!!!!

“Uh… Let’s go.” I finally manage to let out a word. My mind slowly comes back after a trip to ninth cloud.

 

 

A/N: This chap is quite short because I cut it from a long chap. At first, I want to update the whole chap but it's little difficult for me to finish it and I dont want you to wait long so I make it as a chap instead. Hope it's OK...

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND <3333333

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZ COMMENT!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <333333333333333333333333