CHAP 4: MEET…

SKY OF LOVE

A/N: i'M REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR LONG UPDATE. I HAVE JUST HAVE MY FINAL SEMESTER EXAMINATION SO I CAN'T UPDATE SOON FOR YOU. THIS CHAP MAY BE NOT AS GOOD AS I AND YOU GUYS EXPECTED CUZ MY EXAM RESULT IS NOT VERY GOOD T________T AND IT AFFECTS ME A LOT. BUT NOBODY KNOWS WHAT WILL IT TURN OUT TO BE RIGHT?????

 

 

CHAP 4: MEET…

 

“Kevin! Kevin! Good morning! Have you woken up? Or I’m the one who wakes you up this morning?”

“You are so annoying! Stop calling my name like you have known me for so long!”

“Kevin darling! Breakfast ready! Get out of your bed and come down now!” Kevin’s mother yelled outside the door of Kevin’s room.

“Woohoo! I guess I’m right. I’m the one who wake you up. That’ so sweet. You must be happy right? Always have someone call you in the morning.”

“Stop talking nonsense!” Kevin shouted back.

                                                                             

Eli’s POV

 

It’s been a week since I started my plan. It is going well. I call him every day, in the morning to wake him up, at midday to see that he has his lunch well, after school to ask whether he arrives home or not, in the evening to say him” Goodnight”. Although we are not together, I feel that he is always next to me. As I thought, he always answers my calls. It seems that he is getting more and more curious about me. At first, he just ignored them or answered my questions. But later, he not only answers them, but also tells me more about his days and even asks about me. It is a good sign right?

He absolutely has feelings for me. He doesn’t show them through his voice and even talks annoyingly to me like” Why do you call me every day?”,” What do you want from me?” ,” You don’t have any friends?” and gets angry when I call his name but I know I’m taking a place in his heart gradually for sure.

Does he care for me if something unusual happens?

 

Kevin’s POV

 

What time is it now? It’s gone 10.00 pm and he hasn’t called me yet! What’s wrong with him today? Did anything bad happen to him? I hope nothing is wrong.”But wait Kevin, what are you thinking? You don’t even know him. You don’t have to worry about him that much. Why do you care about him so much? Don’t tell me you have fallen for him ! Falling for a guy that you don’t know even his name is not you, Kevin. Wake up, Kevin!” I yell myself.

After all, I still worry for him. I can’t sleep. There must be something wrong that happens to him. I’m sure about that. Coz he has constantly phoned me every day for a week. Should I call him? He calls me every day. And I still haven’t called at least for once. After thinking about that idea over, I make up my mind and dial his number. Oh god! I still haven’t know his name to save it in my directory.  In my list, his name is STRANGER. And I don’t want to call him like that but I can’t do anything to change it. I have asked his name so many times and all I received is” that’s a secret.” Why does he has to be so mysterious? That makes me annoyed and curious too. A while later, he picks up and answers.

“Already missed me? You are so cute! Kevin ah!”

Although I hate that tone of his, I find it relieved when I hear his voice still normal. It means nothing bad happened to him.” Just press the wrong button.” I reply coldly to keep down my happiness of knowing him safe and sound and being called”cute”.

“Don’t be so cold to me like that. It hurts me a lot.” He says with an insistent and a little joking voice.

“If you want me to act like that then tell me what your name is, which class you are in!” I take the chance to ask him once more.

“My name is… My name is … SECRET !!! Keke …” He answers laughing along.

Why is he always like that??? I’m getting angry so I hang up immediately not to argue with him.

 

Kevin’s POV

 

“How is your eyebrow?”

“Very thick.”

“What about lips?”

“y lips.”

“And eyes?”

“Charismatic.”

“OK. I’m finishing it.”

“Have you done yet? The painting?”

“Your appearance is too normal nothing is special.”

“It must because your drawing is too bad.”:

“So how about your character?”

“I’m a good man I think. I helped you find your phone right?”

“You are such an unreliable boy.”

~ Another day~

 

When Kevin is having bath

 

“What do you like?”

“Flowers. And sitting alone in the library. What about you?”

……….

 

~ Days went by and their stories don’t seem to stop~

 

When Kevin is looking for something in the fridge to eat at midnight

 

“Have you heard about the ghosts in the laboratory?”

“You believe in that story? You are so cute, Kevin ah!”

“Are you mad at me?”

“Of course not.”

“Then why have you just been so quiet?”

“It’s just that I’m not cute at all.”

“Are you looking for something to eat? Be careful or you will get fatter!”

 

~No matter days or nights, eating or studying… they are always together~

 

“When will you tell me who you are?”

“It’s a secret.”

…………..

They share their hobbies, their routines with each other. Although Kevin never shows his feeling for the other, he always hangs up with a smile or some regrets for not being able to talk with Eli more.

 

“Kevin! Look up in the sky!”

“Woah!!! There is a string of cloud!”

“You see that?”

“Sure.”

“Then take a picture of it. Today is our first memorial morning.”

“OK.”

 

 

~Kevin’s birthday~

 

“EH? Why did you do that?”

“SHTTT.” Soohyun tried to shut his wife up.

“How can you use our house to mortgage?”

“It’s the only way.”

“What if the company goes bankrupt? What will happen to our house?” Kevin’s mother cried out.

 

In the kitchen

 

“Kevin, cut the cake.” Jaeseop said to Kevin.

“No. Just wait.”

 

Minutes later, in Kevin’s room

Kevin’s POV

“What happened?”

“My birthday is totally ruined. My parents had an argument.”

I sighed and waited for his reply.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!~~“ He sings but almost like rapping. His voice makes me laugh naturally. In a moment, I totally forget about the sadness my family has just given me.

“Although it’s a little late, let’s celebrate your birthday together!”

A feeling of nervousness filled me up. Did what he just said mean we would meet each other face to face???????

 

 

 

A/N: I'm really sorry for Vinseop shippers. it's just not the right time to let Kiseop show up. but i think it'll be soon. Maybe next chap. just wait and see.

 

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZ COMMENT!!!!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <3333333333333333333333333