CHAP 5: NEW GUY……

SKY OF LOVE

CHAP 5: NEW GUY……

 

Kevin’s POV

 

“Dongho, I’m so nervous.”

“Are you sure to do this? Are you really ready to meet that guy?”

“Uhm. I think. How do I look now?”

“Don’t worry about that. You look pretty all the times.”

“Oh my gosh. Anxiety is filling me up.”

Today is the day I first meet the guy I have talked through the phone for a period of time. It’s a very important day to me so I am wearing my best outfit and also a light make-up to look better. I’m very curious about that person. I think my heart is going to blow. Who can he be? Is he really a nice person like he said? Does he have feelings for me because he calls me almost all day? Or he just thinks of me as a pastime job? There are so many questions I want to ask him…

 

I walk through the door to the rooftop of my school, where he and I decided to meet each other. The breeze somehow makes me feel calmer. I slowly walk to the balcony where is supposed to be someone who is waiting for me. What? No one is here. It must be I come here too early.” Kevin, you have overreacted. Let’s wait and see who he is.” I think. I look at the beautiful sight out there. Never have I thought this sight could be that beautiful. Or my state of mind is too good to criticize things exactly. I breathe in and out the pure atmosphere and wait calmly …

 

Eli’s POV

 

I have reached here for a while. Finally he has shown up. But he doesn’t see me because I am hiding behind the wall. He looks so nervous but cute. Letting him wait a little to relax, I walk slowly toward him. He must feel me behind him so he turns around. But then he walks away. Why does he do that? Didn’t we decide to meet here? Not letting him walk too far, I call his name.

“Kevin.” He turns his head surprisingly.

“Why do you make up like this? It isn’t like you.” I say leaning closer toward him using my hand to wipe away his eyeliner. I don’t like him like that. He is most adorable when being natural.

“Happy birthday, Kevin.” I continue then handle him a bunch of flowers.

He still doesn’t respond so I go on and wait for his reaction.

“My name is Eli.”

 

Kevin‘s POV

 

When I’m enjoying the view, I feel someone walking closer to me. So I turn around to see who that is. A familiar figure appears in front of my eyes. That is the boy whose hair is silver and you know who I am mentioning. He isn’t supposed to be the one I’m waiting for. There’s no reason for me to stay next to him so I walk away trying to find somewhere else to continue my business.

“Kevin.” That boy suddenly calls me. How can he know my name? I’m curious now so I turn around.

“Why do you make up like this? It isn’t like you.” he says leaning closer to me using his hand to wipe away my eyeliner. How can he do that? I spent almost an hour to make up myself and now he is erasing it so easily. I’m getting angry. And one more thing, can he be that guy? Beside anger, I’m feeling scared too.

He handles me a bunch of tiny flowers.

“Happy birthday, Kevin.” He greets with a bright smile. How can he…? I have no idea what is going on. He may be that guy.

“My name is Eli.” He introduces himself. I have already known that but is he really that guy?

“No. Not you…” I finally let out some words. I can’t believe this fact. Maybe I will but not that fast. I need time to process that information.

“See this and you will believe me.” He says while he puts his hand in his pocket taking out his cell phone then handles it to me.

On the screen, there is a picture of a sky with a string of cloud. He is absolutely that guy. Because the picture is our evidence to identify each other.

“You are not the one on the phone. It can’t be you.” I say wanting to run away from the true. But somehow I can’t even move then I notice how pretty those flowers are. You know that I’m trying to ignore that miserable fact. The flowers are very cute although I don’t know what their names are. But the more I think of them to ignore his existence, the more it makes me think about him. I feel so pitiful for them. How can they be in those hands, the hands that bully so many people. Not being able to control my feelings, I let them out.

“That’s so pitiful. Poor them. Those flowers and me also.” I say using all my might to run. At last, my attempt is responded. Finally I can run away from this place, from this situation, from the fact and from him.

 

Eli’s POV

 

He finally replies but you know what he says. It’s “No. Not you…”.  

 Is that surprising for him to know I’m the one he is waiting for? His eyes are rolling unconsciously making me so confused. Why does he react like that? He still hasn’t known who I am. I have to make him believe me.

I take out my phone with the picture of the sky I and him took together. 

“You are not the one on the phone. It can’t be you.” He says looking down.

“That’s so pitiful. Poor them. Those flowers and me also.” He continues after a while then runs away.

How can he say that? I have planted those flowers for him and now what have I just received? Why does he feel pitiful for them? Why does he feel poor for them and himself? I really don’t know what is happening. Has he known me before? I don’t think so. Our first meet is when I and he pumped into each other. How can he know me? I’m so confused. What will we turn out to be? Will all my effort be in vain after all? Will my love be one-sided forever?

………

 

Kevin’s POV

 

I’m running with all my energy. Tears are forming in my eyes.” How can that attractive voice belong to that kind of people? How can the one who cares about me that much be a scoundrel? I hate myself. Why am I that easy to believe in those people that I haven’t met? And even maybe fall for them. Why am I such an idiot? Why? Kevin, why?” I yelled myself when trying to find Dongho, the only one who can calm me down right now.

“Kevin. What’s wrong? Who is that guy?” he asks with full of worry in his eyes while seeing tears start to stream down my face.

“It’s him… The scary one…who is Hoon’s friend. I’m so… disappointed. I will… have nothing… to do with him. Because… it is rumored that… he and his family… are gangsters. I know I should… forget about him. But… it hurts me… so badly. What am I… supposed to do… Dongho ah?”

I say in a voice choked with so much emotions and hiccups. I hug him tightly so his shirt is now being wet by my tears. Sorry Dongho. I don’t mean to do that. It’s just I need a shoulder to cry on. He then rubs my back. Something must pop into his head because he pull me away to face me.

“Kevin. Don’t be so depressed. Just think it that this time is an experience for you not to be too easy to be cheated, won’t you? Come on. I have an idea. Why don’t we have a group date? You and I will meet some of my friends. They are great guys. Believe me.”

Not giving me time to think it over, he continues with so much excite.

“Meet me at 7.00 p.m. At the coffee shop which we usually go to together. Remember to appear as best as you can. Don’t bring this melancholy face, OK?”

After saying that, he wipes my tears away then runs away just like a puppy. Just watching him like that makes me feel a lot better. He is such a good friend who always knows how to cheer me up.

Back to my problem, why don’t I give myself a chance to heal my recent wound? I can’t let that guy bring me down. It’s not me, an optimistic Kevin. Let’s go and have some fun with other guys. I smile to myself before heading for my home to prepare myself for tonight……

 

And one more time, I have no idea that love is coming nearby again……

 

 

A/N: I have lost a subscriber. Is this fic that bad?????

T____________T

I will try harder!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZ COMMENT!!!!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <33333333333333333333333333