CHAP 24: POWER OF LOVE.......

SKY OF LOVE

CHAP 24: POWER OF LOVE……

 

 

In the ocean of flowers, the poor Kevin is laying half dying. Of course he is still breathing but the pain he is suffering is unbearable. The beautiful flowers are wrapping him up as if they are trying to protect him. The wet smooth petals fallen on his skin are covering some parts of his body. Some dirty soil is stuck on his messy hair. A quite strong wind has just blown making Kevin shiver a bit. Waking up from his faintness, Kevin finds his whole body in a terrible condition.

Tears have already dried up and stained on his face. Dragging his body, he searches for his clothes. They are scattered everywhere making it more difficult for Kevin to gather them. After collecting all of them, he uses them to clean himself then put them on again. He combs his tangled hair with his hands. He looks at himself. Disgust. It’s all he can speak out. His own body disgusts him. His weakness disgusts him. His uselessness disgusts him. His dirtiness disgusts him.

Trying his best, Kevin stands up slowly on his foot. He doesn’t know what he should do or where he should go now. Is there anyone or anywhere that accepts him while he feels himself so disgusting? Staring blankly at the space then the flowers, he is wondering whether he has made them dirty like him or not. He has a feeling that he is now nothing more than some kinds of dregs. He trembles at that thought folding his arms over his chest as if he is trying to save the little pride that is still remained.

The pain in his body prevents Kevin from walking properly. He just drags his legs slowly and difficultly on the street to somewhere that he isn’t aware of. Basically he hasn’t known where he is now. The moon and stars have already started to shine sparklingly on the background of the sky that has turned dark. The street he is walking on is completely deserted. Only a light breeze can make Kevin scared now. He hates being alone in the dark, especially after what he has just been through. But he is scared of what he will have to face when he comes look for some help. At the end, Kevin decides to wander till he has no strength left. He just lets the fate guide him through this.

Sinking in his deep thoughts, Kevin is startled as a figure cycling is approaching him.

“KEVIN! KEVIN! KEVIN!”

In the middle of the darkness, Kevin hears his name being called with a familiar voice full of worry and concern. He quickly realizes who that voice belongs to. Being half happy half scared, Kevin doesn’t know what to do. Suddenly he sees a big box and tends to hide behind it. As he runs to it, that person has already held him back by his wrist.

“Kevin!” Eli throws his bike aside running to Kevin as fast as he can.

“Sorry…” Kevin mutters shakily.

“I…I…” Kevin manages to let out some desperate sounds. He bites his palm crying bitterly.

Eli holds Kevin tightly then lets go of him. Looking at his lover from head to toe, he quickly realizes what has happened since his clothes are all dirty, his shirt has lost some buttons and his hair is still tangled and dusty. He holds Kevin even tighter as if he lets him go, he will lose him forever, as if the boy in front of him will vanish in the air.

“Sorry. Sorry. Sorry…” Eli apologizes continuously. He feels Kevin trembling furiously in his embrace.

“I couldn’t protect you. It was all my fault.” Eli says pushing Kevin away to face him.

Kevin shakes his head violently. Watching Kevin like this hurts him so much. Since he loves Kevin, his biggest wish is to protect him and make him happy at any costs. And now what? Because of his date with him, he lets Kevin suffer the most painful thing for a human life. Eli can’t help but have guilt swallow him gradually. If he had come earlier, Kevin wouldn’t have been through this. Thinking at this, Eli feels he’s on the verge of tears.

Kevin suddenly Eli’s face gently with both of his hands as if he knows that his boyfriend is about to cry. He couldn’t imagine that Eli would react like this. He thought that Eli would see him with the most disgusting eyes then leave him coldly. Kevin thought that he doesn’t deserve to have Eli care for him this much. Kevin didn’t think that Eli would blame himself this much. Kevin didn’t think that such a strong guy like Eli would shed tears for a normal person like him. Kevin didn’t think that Eli would love him this much. And Kevin didn’t think that he loves and needs Eli this much.

Kevin has no idea what would happen to him if the person found him wasn’t Eli. Seeing Eli looking for him already makes him happy. Having Eli hold him in his strong arms soothes him a lot. Again being in Eli’s embrace after he knows what happened is what Kevin needs the most. Hearing Eli apologizing and blaming himself startles Kevin so much. Right now Kevin is sure that he will love the man in front of him with all his heart without any regrets.

“Eli? How do you know where I am to come and find me?” Kevin asks softly.

“It’s my power of love.” Eli replies pretending to joke.

Their lips both form a tender smile. They look into each other’s eyes for a moment before Kevin starts.

“Eli? You know what?” Kevin calls looking up at Eli.

“Huh?” Eli responds not knowing what Kevin is going to say.

“You are just like your flower.” Kevin admits honestly.

“Which one?” Eli asks back confusedly since he has so many flowers.

“Great Wall of China.” Kevin answers simply.

“And you are people like me?” Eli speaks out what he only thinks of.

“Yeah.” Kevin says smiling truthfully for the first time today as he finally finds his courage.

“Why?” Eli asks immediately as he is getting more curious about Kevin’s words.

“You should find the answer by yourself.” Kevin says moving some strands that cover his love’s beautiful eyes.

 

Looking deep into Kevin’s eyes, Eli thinks for a while trying to find the answer for that complicated question. It doesn’t take Eli long to find it. As he realizes, he holds Kevin in his chest extremely tight. Eli has never thought that he might be a danger for Kevin. And he has also never thought that this delicate boy had made such a difficult decision to love him no matter what. How couldn’t he realize this earlier?

“I will make them pay for what they have done to you.” Eli says gritting his teeth. Tears start to escape from the corners of his eyes.

 

A/N: Sorry for disappointing you guys that Kiseop hasnt showed up yet T__T

But saying this again, this is how the story goes ^^

Ooh, can you find the answer for Kevin's question for Eli??? If so, tell me so that I know if my writing is confusing. Tks a lot :))

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZ COMMENT!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <33333333333333

 

P.S: At least 5 comments, alright? I dont want to mention it many times. But it's just for good purpose :)