CHAP 15: AMUSEMENT PARK! JOYFUL OR PAINFUL???......

SKY OF LOVE

CHAP 15: AMUSEMENT PARK! JOYFUL OR PAINFUL???........

 

 

 

“Where are we going?” Kevin asks Kiseop confusingly.

“Don’t ask anything yet! Just enjoy ourselves tonight!” Kiseop answers smiling sweetly to Kevin.

Kevin nods slowly. He has so many things to tell Kiseop and he has prepared his courage to tell them. But now, Kiseop’s bright face makes Kevin lose all his preparation. He knows that it’s not the right time to reject Kiseop’s suggestion.

They step side by side in silence. But it seems that silence is all they need. They need to think everything over again before making up their mind. Everything is so complicated when it comes to love. In their life, they have never made such a hard decision before.

Kiseop suddenly takes Kevin’s hand in his.”Can I hold your hand?” he asks.

Kevin keeps silent for a while then steps closer to Kiseop. One more time he decides to let himself get lost into Kiseop’s warmth.

The silence remains between them till they reach the destination.

“Here we are, Kevin!” Kiseop announces.

They stop in front of an amusement park. Kiseop points to the big gate dragging Kevin to it.

“What are we going to do here?” Kevin asks innocently.

“Of course we will play!” Kiseop answers knocking Kevin’s head slightly.

Kevin keeps his head down and his hands his hair. He obediently follows Kiseop into the park. It’s been a long time since he last went to amusement parks. So he really wants to enjoy the entire time he will spend here. And there is still one reason he wants to do that. It’s that he wants to have some moments without thinking about which one to choose. He wants to put his mind at rest at least for a few minutes before telling his answer to Kiseop. He has been so exhausted since that afternoon.

 

The park is packed with people at all ages. It’s understandable because today is weekend and everyone wants to have a good time with their families, lovers and friends. Both Kiseop and Kevin want to have a good time here too.

“What do you want to do first?” Kiseop asks. He hasn’t planned to go here at first so he is really unaware of what to do.

“I really don’t know. As I remember, the last time I went here was on Jaeseop’s birthday 3 years ago.” Kevin answers truly scratching the back of his head.

“Who is Jaeseop?” Kiseop asks curiously.

“He’s my older brother.” Kevin introduces.

“He must be good-looking, mustn’t he?”

“Where do you have that thought?” his eyes widen.

“I don’t know. I think you may take after him.” Kiseop replies after looking at Kevin from head to toe.

“Don’t say that. You make me embarrassed.” Kevin says pinching Kiseop’s shoulder lightly. As he said, he blushes right away.

“OK. OK.” Kiseop nods his head pretending he is giving up.

“Maybe Jaeseop is good-looking but he is very mean!” Kevin complains.

“Why do you say that? Did he do something bad to you?”

“He stole my favorite food, stewed pigeon.” Kevin says pouting.

“He’s such a bad brother.” Kiseop nods agreeing. His face shows an understandable feeling. They both burst out laughing at Kiseop’s facial expression.

The atmosphere between them is much better after that. They continue wandering through the park searching for a game they would like to play.

 

 

“I’m tired of choosing what to play. Just pick one already.” Kiseop sighs finally speaking out what both of them have been thinking.

“Totally agree.” Kevin responds sitting down on the nearest bench. Kiseop then follows him to sit down as well. They both look around the last time to finally decide on what game.

Kiseop points to a horse wheel.”Let’s take it!” he suggests. Not letting Kevin have time to think, Kiseop drags him to where the wheel is.

He quickly buys two tickets for them and carefully helps Kevin get on one horse. He then climb on another one which is next to Kevin’s. The moment the ride begins, all their worries are put aside and the only thing that is remained is their mere souls.

The wheel starts to move and they all laugh at how childish they are now. They are too big and grown to ride such small horses. But they both enjoy their time on the wheel. Each time one of the two horses goes faster than the other one. They scream each other’s name as if they are too afraid to lose the other. When the horses go equally, they talk happily while holding hands like cute kids without any worries about their life. The scene is just so adorable and both of them enjoy it a lot. Maybe there is someone or even more who wants this moment to last forever.

However, someone said that ”life doesn’t go the way you expect”. The ride soon ends taking that precious moment away. Although it doesn’t last long, it has brought them energy and joy to continue their next games.

“What will we play next?” Kiseop asks.

“Uhm… we have tried a pretty safe game. So why don’t we try an adventurous one?” Kevin suggests naughtily.

“That’s a great idea! Let’s try the roller coaster!” Kiseop says excitedly.

The two then happily skips to the ticket booth not knowing what consequences will be. They both don’t know how scary roller coaster is and how scared they will get. Poor these little kids!

“Have you ridden roller coasters before?” Kevin asks.

“Actually, this is the first time.” Kiseop answers truly feeling a little embarrassed.

“Really?” Kevin’s eyes widen. Kiseop only nods as his response.

“Me too. We are the same!” Kevin cheerfully pats Kiseop’s shoulder.

“Please take care of me!” Kiseop bows 900. And Kevin mimics his friend’s action perfectly. They both laugh out loud at their behaviors. If only everything could be that simple and spontaneous.

They step into the seats fastening their seatbelts then wait impatiently for the others guests to get into. They are still in high spirits and looking forward to the ride.

“Why don’t it start? I’m tired of waiting!” Kevin sighs.

“So do I.” Kiseop throws his head back morosely.

Looking at them, no one can deny that they are not much different with five-year kids. They can’t sit still for a moment and always wriggle, look around to see what others are doing that takes them so long.

After the long wait, the ride finally starts. It goes up at a such low pace that the boys begin to feel boring. Such silly boys that they don’t even know how roller coasters work! But their innocence is so cute.

“Why is it so slow?” Kevin pouts.

“That’s right. I didn’t think that roller coasters are this bo-“ Kiseop can’t finish his sentence as the roller coaster starts to go down.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH” they both scream.

Strong winds rush through their hair making them tangled. Those cruel winds also hit their faces so hard that they start to shake their heads continuingly. The only thought that still clings on their minds is that they need something to hold onto or they may fall. It’s pretty a silly thought because they won’t fall out from the roller coaster! However, this thought helps them forget completely about the awkwardness that still exists between them. Although it has become less through their talk and game, it somewhat exists in their hearts.

Kevin and Kiseop find the other’s hand at the same time. They hold hands tightly being too scared to let go. The warmth from the other’s hand makes them feel safer.

The ride goes up again slowly. They finally manage to catch their breath after experiencing that terrible moment. They then turn to face each other. They shake their head feeling so sick.

“I don’t think I can handle this.” Kiseop starts still catching his breath.

“Me too.” Kevin is doing the same as Kiseop does.

They haven’t realized that they are still holding hands. Suddenly Kevin feels his hand in Kiseop’s. He lets go right away leaving Kiseop the fearful emptiness. They look away feeling not brave enough to look into each other’s eyes again. Kevin is too afraid to get too close to Kiseop and he might deepen the scar he would leave him. Kiseop is too scared to face Kevin because he might not have enough braveness to let him go.

The moment they stay away from each other ends quickly since the roller coaster goes down again. This time, it’s much higher. As a result, the two become most horrified. And this time, not just holding hands, they hug each other tightly. Too scared, they can’t even let out a scream. Just hugging, they feel the stability the other brings them. They feel so secure under that such stability so they decide to stay like that till the ride ends. Not saying or discussing anything, they just silently stay like that and enjoy the moment.

The ride has stopped. The moment that seems to last forever eventually comes to an end. They let go of each other then tiredly step out from the seats. The dizziness seems to swallow them entirely. They cling onto each other to seek their balance. Sitting down on the nearest bench, they let out a relieved sigh.

“Finally.” Kiseop says.

“Yeah. Finally that nightmare has gone.” Kevin finishes Kiseop’s sentence.

“I swear I won’t go on that terrible thing at any costs.” Kiseop says shuddering.

“Definitely. It’s a of luck that we haven’t eaten anything yet.” Kevin tries to look up on the bright side.

“Haha. That’s right. If we had, we would have thrown up everything.” Kiseop throws his back backwards.

“And that would have the most embarrassing and memorial thing we had ever experienced!” Kevin chuckles at that thought resting his head on the bench. He lies on the opposite direction with Kiseop’s preventing from lying on Kiseop’s lap.

“Talk about eat, why don’t we eat something? Those games bleed me dry.” Kiseop says his stomach.

“I want to have ice-cream.” Kevin responds innocently.

“But it’s really cold. Ice-cream can make you cough.” Kiseop advises.

“I really want to.” Kevin pouts and no one could refuse that face of his. Of course neither to Kiseop.

“Fine. Let’s find an ice-cream stall.” Kiseop says eyeing around.

“There is it.” Kevin quickly finds one.

“You are so fast.” Kiseop looks at Kevin with admirable eyes.

“Because it’s my favorite food.” Kevin smiles his angelic smile.

They buy two cups of ice-cream. Then they decide to go on an enterprise to sightsee the whole city while eating. They go inside one of the cabin. After sitting properly, Kevin happily eats his ice-cream. Kiseop admires that sight so much so he hasn’t eaten his yet. He smiles to himself before taking in a deep breath.

“Kevin? About your answer to my confession……” Kiseop starts……

 

 

 

A/N: IF YOU READ NEW CHAP OF BLANKETS, YOU MUST HAVE ALREADY KNOWN WHY I HAVENT UPDATED FOR SO LONG. IF NOT THEN I AM GOING TO TELL YOU. I HAVE AN IMPORTANT EXAM SO I HAVE TO WORK HARD. BUT IT WAS OVER. SO HERE I AM NOW WITH NEW CHAP FOR SKY OF LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS CHAP IS KIND OF AWKWARD BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT TO WRITE!!! YOU KNOW THAT WRITING SKILL CAN BE IMPROVED AND CAN BE FADED AS WELL XD

HOWEVER, I HAVE TRIED MY BEST TO FINISH IT SO PLEASE LOVE IT <33333333

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZ COMMENT!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <333333333333333333333