CHAP 38: HAPPY DAYS…. (PART 2)

SKY OF LOVE

 

CHAP 38: HAPPY DAYS…. (PART 2)

 

Some gentle sunbeams slip through the window curtains silently waking the sleeping beauty up. Kiseop blinks his eyes a few times to adjust to the morning light. Letting out a long yawn, he quickly gets out of bed. The curtains are huskily pulled aside. Just a second later, the slightly closed window is wide open. Fresh air, warm sun, light winds, Kiseop takes in them all. Today is such a good day! What’s more, he doesn’t have to go to work! It’s perfect to go out, isn’t it? Yeah, it’s exactly what he’s thinking of. Go out. With his lover.

After brushing his teeth and taking a shower, Kiseop quickly calls Jaeseop so as not to waste any second of this nice day.

“Hello?” Jaeseop answers sounding a little sleepy. This is the first time Kiseop has ever heard Jaeseop like that since the other always appears with an intelligent image. Kiseop finds that pretty cute. He wanted to explore every side of the other. He can’t believe that he considers Jaeseop as his best friend for years and he still knows so little about him. he has to fix this mistake from now on.

“Morning, Seoppie!” Kiseop chimes happily.

“You are going to ask me if I’m free today, aren’t you?” Jaeseop asks but it sounds more like a statement.

“Are you trying to read my mind?” Kiseop asks back in surprise.

“You are just so readable, Kissipie.” Jaeseop laughs at the other.

“Why?” Kiseop asks being totally unaware of the reason.

“You are being over energetic. And you should be going to work now. And since you’re not, you are probably asking me out, aren’t you?” Oh gosh, that clever attitude again. Kiseop is always being taken over.

“Um… so do you agree?” the poor boy unwillingly gives up and comes straight to the point.

“Of course! I’ll go to your place.” Jaeseop accepts right away chuckling a little since making fun of his boyfriend is so interesting.

“I’m waiting.” Kiseop says then hangs up the phone.

Jaeseop happily sits up inhaling the fresh air in the morning. Today must be an interesting day. Jumping off his bed, he skips to the bathroom and starts his morning process.  

 

 

While Kiseop is busy preparing breakfast, someone presses the doorbell.

“Hello, Kissipie.” Jaeseop greets as soon as the door opens.

“Come in!” Kiseop smiles brilliantly. He then leads the other to the living room.

“Stay here. I’m making breakfast. I’ll call when everything’s ready.” Kiseop says pressing Jaeseop down onto the couch.

Kiseop leaves right after telling Jaeseop to watch TV while waiting. The boy in the living room continuingly switches from channel to channel. But it seems that nothing catches his attention.

“I’m bored.” Jaeseop sighs depressingly. “I want to play with you.” He adds.

“Just a second.” Kiseop replies.

“You will have to make up for this!” Jaeseop mumbles under his breath. In his mind, something is forming.

“I’m done! Come here!” Kiseop screams from the kitchen.

Kiseop pulls out a chair for his boyfriend then takes a seat opposite. The breakfast starts with some random talks. To tell the truth, Kiseop’s cooking skill has been improving a lot. Self-reliant life has changed the boy in many positive ways. Although Kiseop has a not so happy past, the boy still manages to overcome as many difficulties as he can. His grandmother has been a great shelter for him all those years. Her sudden departure must make Kiseop meet some obstacles. Anyway, Jaeseop believes that his boyfriend now is able to take care of himself and even another person pretty well.

“I’ll wash the dishes. Wait for me a few minutes and we can go out or do what we want.” Kiseop says standing up to clear the table.

However, before Kiseop has the chance to do anything else, Jaeseop has already pulled him into his embrace with a back hug.

“You look like a housewife now.” he whispers in Kiseop’s ears.

“Can I consider it as a compliment?” Kiseop giggles.

“Maybe. But now I only want you to be my boyfriend.” Jaeseop pouts.

“What should a boyfriend do?” Kiseop asks.

“Stay in his boyfriend’s arms.” Jaeseop answers shortly.

“I will. After cleaning this mess.” Kiseop smiles genuinely.

“But I don’t want.” Jaeseop insists.

“I can’t leave my house dirty.” Kiseop turns around to face the other.

“And you can leave your boyfriend lonely.” Jaeseop lets go of Kiseop then walks away.

Looking at the dishes, Kiseop heaves a sigh and hurriedly follows Jaeseop to the living room. Jaeseop is hugging a cushion with a sulky look on his handsome face. Kiseop quietly sits down next to him. Pulling the object out of Jaeseop’s arms, he replaces it with his head. Jaeseop still doesn’t look at him.

“Seoppie, I’m sorry…” Kiseop nudges at the other’s side and receives no response.

“Don’t be mad at me. From now on, I’ll do what you say, ok?” Kiseop insists like a kitten.

“Promise?” Jaeseop asks doubtfully.

“I swear.” Kiseop sits up straights and raises his hand.

“Good boy.” Jaeseop says ruffling the other’s silky hair.

“What do you want me to do today?” Kiseop asks looking at the other innocently. Of course, he doesn’t know what Jaeseop is planning.

“Like I said before.” Jaeseop grins.

“Stay in your arms? Nothing else?” Kiseop asks cocking an eyebrow.

“Yup! Just stay in my arms all day here.” Jaeseop answers which makes the other more puzzled.

“It means that we are not going anywhere, doesn’t it?” Kiseop queries again.

“Bingo!” Jaeseop says winking at his boyfriend.

“Then how can we eat, drink and do other stuff?” Kiseop still doesn’t get the point completely.

“It doesn’t matter. I just want you to stay in my arms!” Jaeseop orders the other.

“Alright.” Kiseop sighs in defeat.

Since then, 2seop start a pretty special day doing nothing but snuggling against each other. They watch some movies and orders some foods and drinks. After eating, they just let everything lie around like a mess. Kiseop doesn’t like it but what can he do when Jaeseop is hugging all the time? Anyway, he feels pretty happy to be in his lover’s embrace. It’s really firm, warm and protective. 

 Kiseop has suggested playing some games but everything just leads to their endless intimate actions. Like when playing cards, the loser will have to do what the winner says. As expected, Jaeseop is the winner and Kiseop’s kisses and aegyo are considered as good rewards. When Kiseop wins in “Paper, rock, scissors”, he decides to hit Jaeseop on the head. And here is another chance for the wise boy to clamour for redress. Kiseop worriedly blows the area he hit and massages Jaeseop’s head. Things end up with Jaeseop pulling the other close and steal a sudden kiss from the poor boy.

After playing a few more games, they both get tired. Jaeseop pulls Kiseop onto his lap to feel the other as much as possible. Kiseop looks out the window sighing slightly.

“Regret wasting such a beautiful day?” Jaeseop asks.

“No. Today is the most beautiful day ever.” Kiseop shakes his head giving the other a reassuring smile.

“Why do you sigh?” Jaeseop asks again.

“Nothing.” Kiseop lies. Actually he is wondering what his feelings towards the other is. He doesn’t know if it is love or not. It’s quite different from those for Kevin. With Kevin, they came pretty fast and sudden. Kevin appeared to be so attractive that Kiseop was hypnotized. He had a feeling that Kevin could heal his past wounds well and he really needed the boy. But with Jaeseop, things are pretty complicated. Since they have been friends for years, Jaeseop knows almost everything about him. Jaeseop doesn’t heal the wounds. He helps Kiseop live with it. Jaeseop is smart and mature enough to suggest him the best solutions to many problems. If he said he really needed Kevin then he can’t live without Jaeseop.

These days, he starts to grow some strange feelings for the other since they do so many intimate things. He is happy with that, to be honest. But he isn’t sure whether it is love or it is their strong bond. And he doesn’t know when he will figure out the answer for that difficult question…            

 

Jaeseop buries his head into Kiseop’s neck. Breathing in the intoxicating scent of his boyfriend, he unknowingly trails kisses that neck. After a long day hugging his boyfriend, he just isn’t able to control the urge to feel everything from Kiseop. A quite hard bite is made on the crook of the boy’s neck making him mewl silently. Their bodies soon heat up moment by moment. Wet kisses are all over Kiseop’s neck and spine. Some gentle bites are here and there on his earlobes and the exposed flesh on his shoulders. Moans are heard every now and then. Jaeseop slips his hand under Kiseop’s shirt caressing every inch of that smooth tummy. Slowly and carefully he pulls it over the other’s head. Kissing lovingly the other’s , he starts to play with the s. And that is when things happen in an unexpected way. Kiseop suddenly stands up and runs away with his shirt leaving Jaeseop dumbfounded.

Closing the bathroom door, Kiseop huskily wears his shirt back. He leans on the door catching his breath. He knows he shouldn’t run away. It’s a natural thing to make out with his boyfriend. But it’s just… he isn’t ready. He isn’t ready to let Jaeseop think that he has accepted Jaeseop’s love. He isn’t ready to consider it as making love. He doesn’t want Jaeseop or himself to feel regretful after he finally figures out his true feelings. The last thing he wants to do is to trick or hurt Jaeseop. Therefore stopping that process is a good choice in Kiseop’s view.

“Kiseop, I’m sorry.” Jaeseop knocks the door. His voice is full of sadness.

“I couldn’t control myself. I promise not to do that again.” he continues dropping himself on his knees.

“Open the door and talk to me, please.” He pleads.

“Please don’t make me worried.” his voice sounds more heartbreaking than ever.

But all he receives is silence. He doesn’t like that. But who can? He assumes that what he just did hurts the one he loves. Although he thinks he deserves that, he still doesn’t want that horrified silence. However, being a calm person as he is, Jaeseop patiently waits at the door not saying or doing anything further. He knows Kiseop somewhat needs time and space alone.

After what like an hour or more, Kiseop finally opens the door with a smiling face. Jaeseop immediately stands up to face the other.

“Jaeseop, I’m fine.” Kiseop says hugging his boyfriend loosely.

“And it’s not your fault. I’m the one running away from you. Forgive me.” He continues burying his face in Jaeseop’s chest.

“It’s alright now. Let’s go to the living room.” Jaeseop says pulling Kiseop with him.

Jaeseop sits down on the couch while Kiseop waits for the other. He then lays his head on Jaeseop’s lap like a little kid. Not until now do they realize that it’s already dark outside. In the evening, everything seems colder and quieter. Jaeseop silently plays with his boyfriend’s silky locks. Kiseop loves that feeling and slowly drifts off still not knowing Jaeseop’s purpose for this whole day. Actually there is nothing special in Jaeseop’s plan. He knows Kiseop needs to rest after a long time of working and studying hard. He could go out with the boy but he chose to stay home instead since that is the least energy-consuming activity he could think of. Everything was fine until he messed them up. He should have controlled himself better and his love could have a perfectly relaxed day. However, he couldn’t go back in time, could he?

After making sure that Kiseop is sleeping tightly, Jaeseop quietly carries the boy to his bedroom. He comes back to the living room and cleans up the mess they made today. The same process is carried out in the kitchen. Kiseop will now be able to start a new week without worry about the unfinished work of the past week. That’s all Jaeseop can do to Kiseop for the time being.     

 

A/N: Hey guys~~~!!!

2seop again =)))) 

Some of you may be disappointed right?? But don't worry. Everything is going according to the plan XD

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!!

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY READING AND PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <3333333333333333333333333333