CHAP 25: WISH........

SKY OF LOVE

CHAP 25: WISH……

 

 

~In Eli’s house~

 

Kevin huddles himself in a corner of Eli’s house. Fear and disgust still quietly haunt him making him shiver a bit. Anyway, having Eli’s jacket wrapped around his body somewhat soothes him. Eli’s sister slowly sits down next to him. She starts to do the sewing. There is a comfortable silence between them. But she decides to break it after all.

“I think you’d better go to the hospital.” Kevin looks at her confusedly.

“I don’t know much about guy’s problem.” She pauses for a while.

“But I had experienced that before. And you seem really delicate, Kevin.” She continues smiling bitterly.

“That time I always told myself to stay stronger.” She says stopping her work.

“But you have Eli now.” She turns to look at Kevin into the eyes.

“It’s OK for you to not force yourself to stay so strong.” She says holding Kevin’s hands.

Hot tears are rolling down his cheeks. Kevin feels so useless and weak in front this strong woman. He isn’t the only person that is in the world. But minutes ago, he just wanted to end his life. What’s more? He can feel the care Eli and his sister are giving him. But he didn’t have faith on them. He thought that they would see him with disgusting eyes. He feels so guilty but somehow happy now.

 

 ~In an old car fixing lot~

 

Eli somehow quickly manages to find the source of Kevin’s pain. Exactly this is where the group kidnapping Kevin today works and lives. Kicking the door, Eli appears in front of them with fire in his eyes. With those eyes, he would probably kill someone. Not saying anything, he runs to them fast and starts to beat them up one by one. Ignoring all the guys rushing to him, he hits them hard everywhere he can. Anger is clouding his mind now. He can’t bear the fact that his pure love was hurt by those dirty es. Eli looks nothing different to a monster now. He is screaming his lung out. He isn’t able to control himself now. He keeps on punching and kicking them till their faces are covered with blood.

“Eli, please… please…” all of them beg.

“Jihae asked us to do that. She promised to pay us a lot of money.” One says.

Another guy uses all his strength left to drags himself to a table. He pulled out a camera and a film camera handing it to Eli.

“It’s all we recorded from him today. Please take it and forgive us.” He pleads.

Eli angrily snatches them from his hands. He throws them onto the ground trampling on them hard. He continues his work till the machines only appear as some small broken pieces in front of the bang’s frightened eyes.

 

 

“Quickly! Get over here!”

“Don’t pull me!”

“Damn! Why are you so slow?”

“Eli, it hurts!”

“You will die if you don’t hurry!”

“Get inside!”

Eli’s sister and Kevin are surprised that they hear some yells from outside and Eli’s name was mentioned. The woman quickly stands up and rushes to the door to open it. As soon as she reaches the door, Eli appears with an angry look. He violently throws a girl in. The girl, who falls on the ground, looks beautiful but somehow shrewish. She has a nice body and long brown hair with a pretty face. Kevin is sure that many guys want her.

“It’s her that asked the bang to do harm to you.” Eli says panting. He must be tired now.

“She is my ex-girlfriend, Jihae.” The girl looks at Kevin with nervous eyes rubbing her arm which was probably hurt from the fall.

Eli suddenly pulls a handful of her hair and harshly pushes her head almost hitting the floor.

“Stop it!” she yells in pain.

“Kevin, how do you want to punish her?” Eli asks looking at Kevin determinedly.

“Just a word from you, I would kill her.” He continues.

Never has Kevin seen Eli this angry and aggressive. Of course, he can’t help but feel scared. But he knows his boyfriend doesn’t have bad intentions. He can feel the love Eli is giving him.

“I just don’t want to break up with you.” Kevin speaks out his honest thought shaking his head.

Hearing those words from Kevin, Eli is startled a bit. Kevin really doesn’t want to take revenge? After all the pain Jihae brought him? He really just wants to be with Eli? Is that all? His wish is only that simple? Eli lets go of Jihae’s hair. Being happy to know that his boyfriend really loves him, he steps to Kevin and holds him in his arms.

Jihae watches the couple feeling hatred eating her heart. But she doesn’t have much time for her feelings as Eli’s sister furiously drags her up from the floor by her hair. She pulls her to where she places her sewing tools.

“Don’t! Don’t do that~!” Jihae pleads insistently.

However her pleading seems to have no way to get into the other’s ears. She takes the scissors and starts to cut it. She cuts it in the ugliest way and heartlessly throws the cut hair. Her behavior completely changes compared with when she was with Kevin.

Eli is standing behind his lover holding him by the neck with one arm and the other Kevin’s soft hair. In Eli’s embrace, Kevin is watching the whole scene. He now no longer sees the caring and thoughtful woman that taught him something a while ago. That fact makes him scared a little.

Eli’s sister pauses for a moment to look at the couple. She catches the little boy’s frightened eyes and decides to stop her act. She lets go of Jihae and puts down her scissors. Kevin holds his boyfriend’s arm tightly and lets out a sigh. He really doesn’t like violence.

 

It’s already late in the evening and almost comes to night. Kevin’s pain in his body eventually disappears. For those reasons, Eli decides to bring Kevin home. He wouldn’t let him walk home alone, would he? Today was unbearable for Kevin. Eli couldn’t imagine how painful that fragile boy has been. He couldn’t help blaming himself for bringing Kevin that pain. But to his clear mind, instead of standing here blaming himself, he’d rather help Kevin overcome this and keep on loving and protecting him more.

Eli presses the doorbell of Kevin’s house waiting for his parents to open the door. Kevin is standing next to him feeling extremely anxious. Kevin’s mother comes out right after that.

“Kevin, you’re home!” she says hugging her son.

“Yeah, I’m home…” Kevin responds holding his head low.

His mother quickly realizes the difference in her son. He looks definitely exhausted and dirty.

“Sorry, we fell from the bike.” Eli tells a lie from outside as he doesn’t dare to step in without the owner’s permission.

The mother hastily pushes the boy to the other room. Scanning Eli from head to toe, Kevin’s dad looks at him with a scornful and unloving look. It might be for his silver hair and a little fierce appearance. He slams the door in front Eli without saying a word…

 

 

A/N: Update!!! Yay!!!!!

Sorry Jihae in Girl's day. I dont want to make you like that but your name is the only thing that came up in my mind that time since I've just rewatch We are dating T^T

Tell me what you think about this chap ^^

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR LOVE FOR MY FIC. I should have realized that earlier =.=

I'll work harder, promise ^^

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <33333333333333