CHAP 35: DECISION……

SKY OF LOVE

CHAP 35: DECISION……

             

 

At Eli’s house

 

“The second person to hold the child is me, remember that!” Eli’s sister announced as she passes the couple who are facing Eli’s parents.

“Pabo, it must be its father. And that’s me.” Eli talks back.

“What are you going to do to bring your child up?” Eli’s mother suddenly voices breaking the previous easy atmosphere. She rubs the back of her neck awkwardly. Never has she thought that her son will be serious in a relationship. Surprisingly, he is totally serious about giving birth to a child he has with another boy!

“I am planning to leave school and find a job.” Eli answers coherently.

“Do you believe that you can bring him happiness?” this time is Eli’s father’s question. He doesn’t care if his son will have to face many difficulties in the future. Eli has always been living on his own well since he was a little kid. What he cares is the other boy. Kevin is still so innocent and delicate to be able to suffer from pains and burdens.

“This isn’t the matter of believing or not. This is a must. And I will definitely do that.” Eli replies firmly. For the first time, everyone has ever seen Eli this certain and determined.

“Then I don’t protest.” Eli’s father makes his decision somehow feeling relieved that his son has finally grown up and known how to take responsibilities.

Eli and Kevin let out their breaths that have been held back for too long at the same time. Looking into each other’s eyes, their lips form a pleasing smile. They have passed one door. There is still another one that is waiting for them to pass ahead.

After that, they spend some more time talking with Eli’s parents. Darkness has gradually covered everything. Kevin greets them goodbye to go home. Being worried about his boyfriend’s safety, Eli offers Kevin to take him home. Of course, Kevin can’t say no to the other’s concern. As they are heading outside, Eli’s mother follows them.

“Kevin!” she calls.

The mother brings a scarf with her then puts it on Kevin. The boy willingly lets her do what she wants. Carefully wrapping the object around Kevin’s neck, she smiles tenderly. Kevin is wondering whether she is or was a gangster. He isn’t sure about that but now she is such a good mother. Kevin politely smiles back at her. After finishing her work, she looks at Kevin from head to toe letting out a hearty laughter. Unlike Eli’s father, who is being happy secretly, his mother can’t hold back her emotions. She is happy, really happy. She is happy that her son is getting mature. She is happy that her son has found his true love. She is happy that her son is so lucky to have such a great boyfriend. Up till now, she still can’t understand how Eli can win Kevin’s heart. It appears that Kevin and her son are totally different. Kevin is really cute, virtuous and dutiful while Eli is completely opposite. Looking at Kevin again, her lips and eyes both form a content smile. Then her smile turns into laughter as she thinks that she will have a grandchild soon. How weird it is that this kid is given birth by two males. But she doesn’t mind as long as it belongs to her son.

“What’s wrong?” Eli asks bemusedly since Kevin starts to laugh with his mother too.

“Nothing. Bring him home safely.” She orders then comes back to the house.

 

At Kevin’s house

 

Eli can swear to God that this is first time he has ever been this nervous. Wearing a black suit and dyeing his hair black, he constantly fixes his sitting posture so that he can look as polite as possible.

“About Kevin’s pregnancy, I hope that… the kid… the kid…” Eli stutters. And again, this is the first time he has ever stuttered in his life. How can he speak properly when he is facing Kevin’s parents? They look really serious and somehow scary to Eli.

“I want to give birth to the kid.” Kevin eventually helps his boyfriend to speak out their plan since he sees that Eli is too nervous to do that alone. Moreover it’s their child. Kevin has to take responsibility himself as well.

Kevin and Eli watch Kevin’s parents change their facial expressions. The father furrows his eyebrows while the mother lets out a sigh which is more like a heavy one than a relieved one. In fact, they didn’t expect their son to make that decision.

“I’ll leave school and find a job. Please allow me to marry Kevin when I’m eighteen.” Eli begs desperately lowering his head.

“Raising a child isn’t simple.” Kevin’s mother finally speaks. Her face softens a bit.

“I’ll try my best.” Kevin says resolutely.

“You must be really strong.” The mid-aged woman talks back immediately.  Her voice and face makes Kevin’s heart somewhat drop. He doesn’t know how to respond and persuade his parents.

“I won’t leave until I receive your permission.” Eli informs lifting his head then lowers his head again.

“Do you understand how sudden this is?” Soohyun says breaking the silence. His voice is calm but everyone can feel how sad he is now.

Eli hangs his head lower knowing that the decision will lead to so many difficulties in their future. Kevin’s parents just love and care about their son so much that they can’t let Kevin suffer from any misery.

 

 

Hugging a stuffed animal, Kevin lies down tiredly on the bed. He was forced to go sleep early. But his boyfriend is still out there facing his parents! They still haven’t let this go. But he knows they will. They love him a lot and all they want is his happiness. He is sure that Eli will make him happy, won’t he?

“I won’t give up till I get your permission.” It is Eli’s stern voice.

Kevin immediately stands up and approaches his window since from here he can see everything outside. Eli is running out the gate. It seems that his parents have just driven him off.

“Eli!” Kevin calls out loud.

Hearing his name called, Eli turns around right away. From a window frame, his beloved figure appears. This must be Kevin’s room. He assumes while running back to the window. Soon he is facing his lover and smiling brightly to the other. Kevin moves forward to touch Eli’s hair. Snow has started to fall a while ago and covered his head. He must be really cold to stand outside like that.

“Your hair is turning white.” Kevin says wiping off the snowflakes with his hand.

In the process, Eli grabs Kevin’s hand gently pressing it against his own face. He doesn’t really know why he is doing this. It is just Kevin’s hand somewhat urges him to do so.

“Your hands are so warm.” Eli beams enjoying the sensation Kevin is giving him.

“If our baby is held in these hands, he or she will definitely happy.” Eli voices out his thought satisfyingly.

“You look more like a father after dyeing your hair, Eli.” Kevin compliments caressing Eli’s cheek.

“Sleep tight. Be careful or you might catch a cold.” Eli makes some careful recommendations before pulling Kevin’s away from his face.

“Then I’m leaving now.” Eli says after receiving a nod and a reassuring smile from his boyfriend.

“Goodnight.” Kevin greets unwillingly letting go of Eli’s hand.

They smile at each other for the last time as Eli turns on his heels and leaves. Watching his lover’s back slowly disappear behind the snow layer, Kevin sighs softly. It must be really cold outside. He shouldn’t let Eli go home like this. Not thinking twice, Kevin calls immediately, for the second time today to get the other’s attention.

“Eli!” Kevin shouts loudly.

Eli quickly comes back not knowing what it is in store for him. Maybe he already misses him? Eli chuckles at the silly thought then speeds up to Kevin’s position.

“What’s wrong?” he asks as soon as he reaches the window.

“Wait for me a second.” Kevin says leaving Eli confused.

About a minute later, Kevin comes back with a thick cold. Seeing this, Eli can’t help but grin widely. He is so lucky to have such a great boyfriend like Kevin.

“This is my biggest cold. It may fit you.” Kevin says feeling unsure himself.

“I’m not that fat.” Eli jokes.

“But you’re much more muscular than me.” Kevin retorts.

“Just turn around.” Kevin orders firmly making Eli comply right away.

Kevin carefully wraps the coat around Eli’s shoulders then helps him to put it on. He looks just like a real symbolic”wife”. Eli is happy for being concerned by his boyfriend while Kevin enjoys the same feeling since he is able to take care of the one he loves. Without the other knowing, their lips all form content smile…………

 

 

There is no need to do something so considerable. Sometimes only a simple action can show how you love and care about the others pretty well. Likewise, only some careless words of yours can hurt someone’s feelings. Learn how to take care of the others little by little and you will gradually notice how the others are taking care of you.

 

 

Tonight is already Christmas Eve. Eli and Kevin have already made a plan for tonight. This is their first Christmas together so he is really excited. He has been counting every second passing to end of the day. Finally the school bell has rung signaling the school day has finished. 

“Kevin! Let’s enjoy Christmas together!” Dongho sings.

“Yup! Four of us!” Hoon adds to his boyfriend’s sentence.

“Sorry, I can’t.” Kevin turns them down immediately. Although he is apologizing, his face doesn’t show any regrets making the others’ jaws drop.

“Maybe this is the last Christmas Eli and I have together when we are still students.” Kevin makes an excuse. Yeah, it is the truth. Eli will soon leave school to find a job since Kevin’s parents have finally allowed them to keep their baby. Kevin knows this isn’t good for his boyfriend’s future. But they don’t have any other ways. And he has to support Eli’s decision.

Kevin’s answer seems to make Dongho and Hoon more confused. They tilt their heads looking at each other puzzlingly. Kevin chuckles at the adorable, yet dorky sight of his friends. Dongho has become even cuter and Hoon has changed his manners in a positive way after dating each other. Kevin is glad that his best friend has finally found someone he really loves.

 

Eli isn’t taking him home today since they both have to get ready before meeting up at their rendezvous. Walking away, Kevin can feel his stomach tingle at the thought of tonight. He has to be home quickly to prepare himself. He doesn’t want his boyfriend to wait for him any moment. But not long later, Kevin stops dead on his track as he sees a scary guy stand in front of him. A group of students from a different school soon appear after that. There is one person Kevin definitely remembers for his whole life. It is Jihae, Eli’s ex girlfriend and the one that made him feel so much pain………

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for making you guys waiting for toooooooooooooo long!!!!!!!!! *bow* *bow* *bow*

How is this chapter??? Guess what happens next!!!!!!

I'll try my best to update ^________________^

 

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZ COMMENT!!!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <33333333333333