Chapter 1

A Long Wait

 

 

“Why is this bag so heavy?” I said dragging my suitcase on the marble floor of the airport.

“Let me” I turned around seeing him taking my bag from me.

“Y-ya sunggyu oppa you don't need to” I said trying to get the bag from him.

“It’s so nice being back in Korea” he said ignoring me. I just rolled my eyes and followed him.

“So where you staying?” he asked while looking at his phone.

“A friends house” I replied smiling. Sunggyu looked at me weirdly, “I guess that’s the friend you think about allot then” he mumbled.

I just punched his arm.

“Ya! Wae?! I don’t understand why you always hit me....” I just ignored his complains and got my phone out.

Oppa I’m back where do you want to meet? =]

“Are you even listening?” he asked. I ignored him again. He was about to say something but his phone interrupted him.

He picked it up “Ya! Where are you...So you’re leaving you're hyung stranded?!....Ya, ya, YA! I don’t care come and pick me up...fine whatever I’ll just rent a car but you own me! Gaja I’m hanging up” he signed and put his phone in his pocket.

“Are you okay?” I asked

“My friend ditched me for a girl” he just shook his head.

A minute passed till I got a reply

Hangang River.

“Oppa I got to go” I said while taking my suitcase from him and running off to catch a bus.

“Call me when you need something!” he shouted before I disappeared in the busy crowed area in the airport.

I got out the bus when I reached my destination and looked around to find that man.

Man, my first love.

I smiled at the thought and walked around a bit more.

“Alex?”

I froze on the spot because of that voice, that dark husky voice.

I turned around and there was never a second doubt where I had a second thought of what I was going to do.

I dropped my bag and ran toward him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Oppa” I said holding him tighter.

“Let go.”

What did he say? I’ve probably mistaking it.

“You won’t let go?” he said coldly, pushing me off him. I put my hands down and looked at him confusedly .

He signed before speaking “Why did you come back?” he asked.

For you.

“Wae? You don’t want me here?” I said not looking at him. Why is he like this, I don’t understand.

“Ani, I just don’t understand why you wanted to meet me that much” he said shrugging.

 I wanted to meet you because I made a promise to you!

The things I was thinking, I didn’t even have the courage to say it out loud, especially when I saw that object on his finger.

“You are getting married?” I said.

Don’t cry. Not here.

“Don’t tell me you still have feeling for me?” he said

That does it, I can’t take it anymore.

I slapped him on the face.

“Of course I do! because i told you I'll be back and you said you would wait for me, you promised!”

I tried to look strong in front of him but that seem to fail as my tears streamed down my cheek. Why is he acting this way did i do something wrong?

“What happened? Because before I left you said that I should only look at you as a man and that’s what I’ve been doing these past two years.”

“And you expect me to do the same?” he said

“Woohyun! Wae ileohge?!” I shouted. More tears came out my eyes, I can’t do this anymore.

“Fine, I don’t care anymore” I said taking my bag and trying to walk past him but he stopped me from walking away by grabbing my arm.

Is he back to normal?

“Don’t call me anymore, don’t look for me and don’t even think about me. Arraso?”

“Arraso.” I yanked my arm away from his grip on me and walked away.

Why is he like this?

Why is he acting like I wanted to go?

So many questions were running though my head I didn’t even know where I was going. I stopped and looked up realising I was at a play ground. I sat on a bench looked at the kids playing.

I whipped away my tears but it kept coming no matter how much I want to stop crying. Crying right now won't help me figure things out, i should just move on. It's going to be hard but i'll try.

“Fine Nam Woohyun I will leave you alone”

I took out my phone and scrolled for that name and deleted it. I got up and started walking, where exactly? I don’t know.

“ALEX!”

I turned around and saw Sunggyu across the road in a car. He got out and ran toward me holding a jacket above his head. Why is he doing that?

“Ya! What are you doing her in the rain?” he said.

It’s raining? I looked up and realised it was. Sunggyu put the jacket above us.

“Did you find your friend? By the looks of it you look lost I’ll drop—“Sunggyu stopped talking when he saw my face clearly.

“Alex have you been crying?”

“Oppa” I whispered. I couldn’t even say anything anymore and wrapped my arms around him and started crying again. So mych for trying to move on.

He didn’t say anything and just hugged me back.

“Where are we going?” I asked. When I stopped crying Sunggyu got me in his car.

“My house seems like you have no place to stay”

I just nodded and looked outside the window.

 

RING~

Everyone got up from their desk and left their class for lunch. I walked out the classroom cautiously looks around my surroundings hoping I won’t bump into him again. Coast is clear.

I walked down the hall to my locker as quick as I could; I opened it and put all my stuff in there in a hurry.

I closed my locker and saw the person I didn’t want to see.

“YA! Are you trying to kill me or something?!” I shouted putting my hand over my chest. I swear he pops out from nowhere.

“Sorry I didn’t think you would be that scared” he chuckled.

“Woohyun-shi what do you want now?” I asked. I can never avoid him its seriously annoying.

“Aish didn’t I tell you to call me oppa it’s not really that hard, I mean you should be lucky you get to call me oppa I don’t normally allow the other girls to call me that” he said. Is he being serious? Of course he is.

“And don’t give me that look” he said.

“Woo—“he cut me off by putting his finger on my lips. “Call me oppa.” He said again.

I removed his finger of me "Woohyun leave me alone"

“Come on its not that hard, say it with me O-PPA” I rolled my eyes and walked away with him following me.

“Woohyun I will not call you oppa and never will” I said, he suddenly stopped walking.

“If you don’t then I can easily kick you out of this school”

I stopped and turned to look at him.

“Your blackmailing me now?!” I shouted. Is this guy for real ever since I’ve entered this school he’s been on my case for awhile and its really bothersome. But blackmailing me?! Are you serious does he not know how hard it was for me to get that scholarship?!

He walked over to me “Ye, but calling me oppa will make this entire thing blow away” he said smirking.

Oh how I wish I could wipe that smirk of his face.

“Not going to? Arraso I'm just going to meet my mum” he said turning around. Is he provoking me? Pshh I don’t care he’s probably just bluffing…Right?

“Jamkkan manyo!”

I can’t believe I just stopped him.

“O-oppa you don’t need to do that!”

He turned around looking quite shocked.

“Y-you just called me oppa!” he shouted. Well duh isn’t that what you wanted? I asked myself. Instead of saying it out loud I just rolled my eyes. “I didn’t think you’d give up that easily” he started smiling weirdly and I don’t like it.

“Alex saranghea~!” he made a heart shape with his hand and started running away.

Did I get tricked? Wait?! 

I put my hands on my chest and I looked at the direction Woohyun ran off to.

i don't like this feeling.

 

I opened my eyes waking up from that memory I call a dream. It took me a minute to realise I was on I bed.

I got up and rubbed my eyes looking around the room I was in. “where am I?”

I got out of the bed and opened the door and saw a living room. “Waah it’s so neat” I said amazed at this home.

“You’re awake”

I turned around and saw Sunggyu. I guess this is his house, I nodded at him.

“Nice place you got” I said walking around and heading towards the kitchen. Of course it’s spotless. his house is really nice seems like hes loaded not like i care or anything.

“How about you go shower” he said

“Do I stink or something?” I asked kind of offended by what he said. He chuckled “No I'm not I just thought you might want to refresh yourself” he said.

“Refresh?” I asked raising my eyebrow. I think he rolled his eyes while pushing me towards the bathroom.

“Have you showered yet?” I asked.

“What so I stink now?” he said, I just ignored him and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind me.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

I chuckled watching her run to the bathroom.

I thought back at what happened earlier, I know if I ask her about it she would just ignore it and change the subject. thats how she is always avoiding problems and act like nothing happend. I signed rubbing my temples.

“I wonder if it’s about the reason she came back” I asked myself.

 “Hyung?”

I turned my head towards the door, “W-what are you doing here?” I asked walking towards my surprise visit.

“Wae? Cant I see grandpa Gyu?” he said smirking.

I got up and put him in a headlock, “Ya! Didn’t I tell you to stop calling me that?” I said keeping my grip on his neck.

“H-hyung, wait I'm sorry, let go your ruining my suit” he said. I let him go and chuckled.

“Why are you wearing that anyways seeing your mother again?” I asked.

“Actually I—“he stopped talking and looked behind me. What’s he looking at?

 

Alex’s POV

I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around me.

“Dang I forgot my clothes.” I said to myself. Should I just go it’s not like Sunggyu never seen me in a towel before, and before you think about anything funny. I and Sunggyu are just friends and only friends, I guess that’s clear.

I walked out the bathroom with another towel on my head because it was still wet.

Where did Sunggyu put my bag?

I walked toward the living room and ask Sunggyu where he put my bag. I saw him standing there, as I was about to ask him I noticed he had a guest.

Who is that?

“Actually I—“the guy looked at me. I gasped what is he doing here?

Sunggyu turned around and saw me, his eyes widened if that’s even possible and ran towards me to try to cover me.

“Don’t just stand here…” Sunggyu was talking but I can’t seem to hear what’s coming out of his mouth.

“Woohyun” I whispered. Sunggyu stopped talking and looked at me confused.

“You know him?” I was about to answer him but Woohyun cut me off, “Ani, I’ve never seen her before” he said coldly. Oh I forgot he wants nothing to do with me. I looked away from him and turned towards Sunggyu.

“Where did you put my bag?” I asked.

“It’s in the room next to yours” he said still looking confused, I just nodded and walked away. Staying in that room just feels suffocating because of Woohyun. Why is he here anyways does he know Sunggyu?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

well that's chapter 1 for you

as i said before it will take awhile for me to upload this

so please be patient =D