The Beginning

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

Seoul Gardens Apartment Tower

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

Weekend came by faster than expected, my mom told me that today was the day I should meet my husband-to-be.

As I was instructed “Taeyeon, first you should wear something formal, not revealing or short. Second your make-up shouldn’t be over-did. Also don’t wear 7-inch high-heels. Just be normal and act polite. Please girl control your temper just for the day.” I recalled what my mom said all these two days.

 

 

I went to my closet, looked for something as my mom described ‘not short, formal, and pretty’ I looked over and over, at the end I found something.

It was a white lace under-the-knee one-piece dress. It was formal and pretty and not short. Just perfect with my diamond gem necklace and silver 7½ -inch high-heels from Jimmy Choo, and for my hair I decided to leave it open and just take my bang with a clip upward.

 

 

Not fancy, not casual, just simple. That’s was my goal every day, in other word.. 'my style~'

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

 

Samsung Tower Place Apartment Tower no.7

City of Seoul – Gangnam – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

 

Today was the day~ The day that my life-as-hell will start.

I didn’t like this idea at all. How can I marry someone I never know, never like, never even love. And in only 6 months from now?

 

I was lectured by my mom for two good days about how to behave and what to say and not, even what to wear. Why is this damn important? I just want to meet this GREAT people that will come today.

 

I went to my wardrobe to be ready since if I’m not there on time I might end up dead in my grandpa's hands.

As I look around and around, it’s all t-shirts and baggy-pants. The total opposite of what my mom said to wear!

“Son listen to me carefully if you want to be alive. Your grandpa is not joking about this! You must be serious and follow what he order you without any objections, First your look is very important you must wear something formal. Not casual, and specially without accessories and these stuff or your grandpa will throw you from the window. The way you talk, respond, eat, sit everything must be polite and neat. Just for this day son control your temper and show a good image about what I raised you with.” I remembered my mom words as I was looking for this outfit that will make me look good and polite boy.

 

Finally! I shouted from relieveness. I wore this classic dark grey suit and black leather shoes with my hair made to the side. To be honest I wore two thin bracelet one each hand along with my Rolex watch of course since like I’m the fashion icon what if the wife-to-be know me already? How can she see me all bland and classic like this? 

 

I hop in my black Lamborghini and went on my way to the beginning on this Life-as-hell..

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

Kwon's Residence - Enterance 

City of Seoul, Gyeonggi Province

 

 

I parked my Benz at the address that my mom sent, to see a Black Lamborghini was already there inside their parking space. I was like wow! So I’m not just married to any man but a wealthy one. Cool!

 

I went to the door took a deep breath, then exhale it to get rid of the nervousness, then rang the doorbell..

The house-keeper opened the door for me, she welcomed me “Hello Miss Kim, they are waiting for you inside. Let me direct you..”

As I followed her, I saw a group of elders sitting in the center of the room as my grandpa and grandma, surrounded by the adults as my mom and father and then a young lady that told this shocking news that day.

I'm grateful to her, Since I got time to calm myself down from this shocking news.

 

I greeted everyone 90 degree, then sat beside this young lady since she was sitting next to my mom. “Hello again,” I greeted her, she hugged me and welcomed me back. “You look really beautiful~ I envy this groom.” She said as I blushed.

 

Then someone entered the room..

I could smell his unique smell but I didn’t see his face, since I was giving him my back.

As I heard his voice greeting the elders my heart started beating faster!.

 

“Hello grandpa’s, and grandma’s. Mother’s and Father’s. nice to meet you.. I’m Kwon-”

 

“YOU!!!!” I didn’t notice myself standing up and almost shouting at him!.

He lift his face up from his famous 90 degree bow, and looked at me..

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

 

As I raised my head I knew this voice wasn’t unfamiliar to me..

As our eyes met.. I was mentally broken down!

 

How in the world this happened? It couldn’t be real!!.. it’s a Dream for sure! Or a new program!!.

 

“YOU!!!!” she called for me.

I was shocked as much as her.. “OH!! YOU?!!” I said in a shocking expression.

 

As if the world stopped..

Just the two of us looking at each other not believing the existence of each other.

 

My mom stood and said “what’s wrong kids?.. do you know each other?” mom are you kidding?! She’s..

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

 

My father s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter