The Encounter

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

Hanshin Hospital – VIP Room

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

D – 19

 

 

Hopefully this will be my last day here..

 

“Taeyeon-ssi you’ll be able to leave this night.”

“Really Doc? Everything is fine now?” the doctor came after having the result of my tests this morning.

“Yes. Your ankle healed but you still need to apply the medicines we’re going to write for you, and don’t put much pressure on it. For the rest of the week try not to practice or dance.”

“But..”

“There’s no but, You need to let her heal completely so you can be carefree.” he told me seriously.

“Okay I got it..”

“Then for your hand, you need someone to be with, You can’t handle daily routines alone with one hand.”

“I’m that someone..” someone shouted.

As we both looked toward the door..

“Jiyong?” I called.

“How is she now doc?” he asked.

“She can leave today.”

“Assa! Let’s go now~” he started to gather my stuff.

“w-wait..” I looked at him “What are you doing here at this early hour?”

“I came to take you.” he told me while opening my luggage, “This would be okay right?” he asked me and took out an outfit from the luggage.

“Ya Kwon Jiyong! I’m talking right here..”

“What?” still busy tiding things up.

“Where are we going to? How did you know I will leave today?”

“You’ll know later. Now go and change up..” now he dragged me out of the bed toward the bathroom.

“Jiyo-” I couldn’t even complete my shout at him, Since he closed the door at my face.

“Change fast, We need to hurry.” he shouted at me.

 

After changing..

 

“Wooah!~~ still a celebrity even with a broken arm.” he joked.

“Taeyeon-ssi, to the million time I’ll tell you.. don’t be alone from now on, Please.. I don’t want to see you again here.”

“Heard it Friend? Hear it carefully again..” he signed to the doctor to repeat it.

“Don’t be alone anywhere. Stay at a place that have people around, even if you don’t them, It’s dangerous for your state. Look out for your health too, And take your medicines in time.” he advised me.

“Kim Taeyeon did you listen to this? YOU . CAN’T . BE . ALONE!” he started talking in a sly way.

I hit his shoulder playfully while chuckling, “Stop it Jiyong.”

“Not alone~ Not alone~” he started now singing our song.

“Ya Kwon Jiyong!! come here..” we went running after each other at the room.

“Be careful kids~~” the doctor shouted at us, while laughing at our childish behavior.

 

Finally, he took the luggage and went running out from the door.

 “I’m gonna save my life by going out first~” he shouted.

The doctor chuckled at him, “You two are just.. Perfect to each other~” with that comment I went red.

“We are n-not that..”

“I know, ‘FRIENDS!’ but that won’t be forever..” he looked at me meaningfully “Life changes kid..” he told me as he tapped my shoulder and left first.

I was paused there after hearing the meaningful statement he just said, That brought me to the real life again..

 

My phone rang, “Hello?..” I answered.

“Do you want me to come and carry you?”

“Awww~~ what are you saying?”

“Then come downstairs right now, I’m waiting..” he whined.

 

“Where are we going to?” I asked him as we started driving.

“To my place.”

“W-What? no, I’ll stay at our dorm with the girls.”

“Your dorm is at construction right now. And the girls I called them, everyone staying at her family home, And you will stay at your friend’s house.” he looked proud while saying that.

“Are you insane?”

“What? what is wrong with that?”

“What if my manager knows?”

“He already knows,” he said it coolly.

“Ya!! Really? He knows?” he nodded, “..and he let it be?” he nodded again “Wooah!! I can’t believe it, As if you'll tell me now that my family also knows..”

“How did you know? They really do know.”

“WHAT!!!!” I shouted, which startled him.

“They know that I’ll stay with you under the same roof?”

“Yes. They asked me to take care of you, And I’ll.” he smirked.

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong, are you talking for real? Like really? We’re living together?”

“Umm, Why not? Friends living together, What’s so wrong in that?” he looked at me, “Didn’t you see the drama ‘Producer’? they lived together since they’re friends that works together, And we’re like that.”

“But at the end..” Ahh~ what I just said?

“Ehm, we’re here..” he said awkwardly.

I just hurried and vanished from the car..

 

                    

YBXGD Dorm – Hong-dae

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

“You can use this room..” he showed me.

As I entered in.. 

“Wooah! you really prepared for this..” I told him amazedly from what I just saw.

“I told you since the first day you were there that I would bring you here.”

He decorated the whole room with Jack Skellington toys and picture, Even he put some coloring books and candles at the desk. And many other amazing things.

“When did you do all this? how did you know?”

“How would I don’t know my Friend?”

“I’m touched really~” tears were forming.

“Ya don’t start a drama now, Settle your things. and from now on, you will not touch a single thing. Even when you want the rest room I will help you with it.”

I don’t know why, I just ran and went into his warm chest..

I could sense that he was startled.

“Thank you Jiyong. really, I would never find a Friend like you~” I told him honestly.

he caressed my back and told me “Just don’t get hurt again Kim Taeyeon~”

I broke up our kind-of hug..

“Did my family really approved on this?” asked again in disbelief.

“How many times I will tell you? Yes, Yes, Yes.” now we went to the living room.

“How did you convince them?”

He smirked “I told them that I will take care of you, and drive you to work. And, hmm.. I don’t know I forgot actually, But they agreed right away.”

“WOW! You’re amazing, really Kwon Jiyong. un-stoppable~”

“What do you want for lunch now?” he asked.

“Don’t you have any schedule?”

“I do have, but there’s always time to eat isn’t it?”

“Do you know how to cook?” he asked.

“No. you?”

“No.” I shyly said.

He chuckled, “Then let’s just order.”

“Okay!” I replied cheerfully.

 

While waiting for the food..

 

His phone rang..

“Hello?” he answered.

“Okay I will come right now!” he ended hurriedly.

“What happened?” I asked.

“They need me at the company.”

“Can’t you at least eat before going?” I asked.

He looked at me for a moment.. “let’s go~”

“Where?”

“With me.”

“Really? Like this? won’t rumors go out?”

“You came last time.” he said it and chuckled.

“I wasn’t in the right mind that time.” I chuckled too.

We canceled the order and went there.

 

 

YG Building – recording studio

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

We went in..

It was awkward for me..

“Jiyong”

“Ayo what’ sup!~~”

“G to the D!”

“Long time no see bro!~”

They all welcomed him in a Swa~g way.

 

Then noticed me lastly, kind-of hiding behind him..

“Who is this?” someone asked as he noticed that some girl behind Jiyong.

“Perhaps.. is that..!” Choice said.

“T-Taeyeon?” Kush exclaimed.

“Jesus! Jiyong you brought her again?” Teddy said amazedly.

“What do you mean by ‘again’?”

“Taeyeon came h-here before?” Kush was shocked.

“Ahhh~ why I wasn’t here that time?!” Choice whined.

“What happened to you?” Teddy asked.

“Calm down hyungs..” Jiyong Finally talked.

 

He turned at me, and talked in low voice that only me could hear it..

“Taeyeon, just wait for me at our room, after I finish we’ll leave together.”

“Ahh~ why?” I whined.

“What?”

“I want to stay here, You’re going to work on your music right?”

“Umm, Why?”

“I want to see that, Can’t I?” strangely I think I was acting cutely for a moment.

“Will you be okay?” he asked me, after eyeing the punch of aggresive men behind him.

“If I became uncomfortable I will leave on my own.” I assured him.

 

“Guys, your focus here please!” GD shouted at them, as all of them were staring at me while Jiyong working.

He went up, took off his jacket and covered my legs with it, “Taeyeon please don’t mind them, we don’t have pretty women coming here usually. That’s why..”

Pretty women?! Oh my god~

“U-Uh, it’s okay. I’m sorry to interrupt your work Ji.”

“I have an idea, come..” he held my hand and took me.

 

“Could you please make a way?” he asked them.

He took a chair and let me sit beside him at the recording palate.

“Now here no one could see you~” he told me. Since I was at the corner of the room. I didn’t get at first what he meant by that..

But later.. when Jiyong catch anyone of them losing his concentration on the song, he would hid me behind his back, And they will give up eventually like that.

He tried to yawn, to stretch, to even stand up, So I would be covered.

I couldn’t help, but to laugh at him~

 

While they were working at the new song that would be released 19 days from now, a strange sound came out from my stomach when all of them were silent..

“Bruuuu~~” oh god not now, It’s embarrassing!

They all looked at me..

“Ahhh~ I’m hungry my stomach is crying out, Can we take a break to have lunch?” Jiyong covered me this time in both ways.

“Okay let’s do that.” Teddy oppa agreed.

We all went downstairs to the YG famous cafeteria..

 

“T-Thank you.” I told him quietly.

“You owe me one later~” he said playfully.

“Is it okay to be here?” I asked worriedly from the staff looks at me.

“Ya chill Taeyeon~ after that night, Everyone here knows that we’re close.”

“Don’t remember me.” I whined childishly, while bowing my head down in embarrassment.

“Let’s eat now, It’s a miracle that they agreed to take a break.” he took his tray and started filling it up.

“Let’s go..” he brought only one tray.

 

We went into a private dining room..

I looked at him confusedly, Why there’s only one food tray?

“Give me your hands..” he told me.

“W-Why?”

“Just do that..” I gave it to him.

He brought wipes and started cleaning my hands.

“J-Jiyong, w-what are you d-doing?” from the surprise I kept shuttering.

“Taking care of my friend, What is wrong?”

“But here-”

“What do you want to eat first?”

“What?”

He filled a spoon with rice and put on it a piece of meat..

“Say Ah~~” he headed the spoon toward my mouth.

“Jiyong what are you do-” he cut me with putting the spoon inside my mouth.

“Stop nagging, and just eat~”

The food is really good.

“How is it?” he asked.

“Good!” I said with muffled voice.

After that he kept feeding me up, I felt sorry since he didn’t get to eat..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter