The First meeting

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

Kwon Village Residence

Suburbs of Seoul - Gyeonggi Province

 

 

As weekend came, our families was gathering all together at our family pension. But this person was different, Kim Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“N-Nothing.” Her face was pale and her action too strange.

“You can talk to me, you know that.” I assured her.

“l-later,” she told me as my mother invited us for the dinner.

 

Even at dinner she wasn’t normal, just playing with the food with her fork, and not eating. I was sitting beside her.

I took a piece of meat and put it in her plate, and add some of that side dish and whispered in her ears, “You better eat it, or I’ll turn into different person, You still don’t know me Taeyeon.” I warned her.

She looked at me with her big eyes, and looked afraid from something, Something was scaring her. I must know it.

She nodded and started eating since I was glaring at her as she was looking at me. That was the only way she would eat. Like a little girl, and an angry mom.

 

After finishing dinner, they all washed and went to in front yard to have tea there.

I waited for Taeyeon to finish washing her hands after the dinner, and dragged her without one noticing and took her to the back yard, so we can talk comfortably. Something serious was in there.

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

“Taeyeon tell me what’s going on?” Jiyong asked.

“Uh, hmm, what’s going on is that..” I muttered.

He looked at me with the look ‘okay.. so?’ I continued..

“Okay, from the last.. Tiffany knew about us!” I finally said it out loud.

He was about to kill me, not because Tiffany knew but because..

“YAH! KIM TAEYEON!!” he shouted “What do you think you are doing?” I was scared off.

“I-I’m sorry!” I muttered as I bowed my head down.

He sighed and continued “Do you know how much scared I felt when I saw that look in your eyes.” that when got my attention to lift my head up.. “I thought you’ll say someone is following you, Bullying you! And at the end this all was because Tiffany knew about us? if you want I will call her now here. With all the other members too.” he looked really angry.

“So you’re not mad?” I asked childishly.

He hold into my two shoulders “Taeyeon, I’m not ashamed of our relationship. I’m not afraid someone will find out, Since now or later it will be known all worldwide.” I was really startled by his sincere in his hazelnut eyes~ They had a magic in them that can get you off guard. Every time with Jiyong I become as soft as jelly~

“So when can we tell the world?” I found myself asking.

He stared at me for a moment then answered.. “When you admit your feelings for me.”

My eyes spread widely, I’m sure that I blushed! Could I really fall for Jiyong? Like really? Me and G Dragon! Who would believe this no sense?

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

Apgujeong-dong – SM building

City of Seoul, Gyeonggi Province

 

 

we just came back from our Goodbye stage. As we entered our practice room, it was then when Tiffany exploded on me..

“YAH KIM TAEYEON!!!!!!!” she shouted. All the girls looked at her.

“What’s wrong?” Jessica asked, “What happened? She’s not wearing something pink, Why are you shouting Tiff?” Sooyoung said.

“Do I talk? Do I tell them?” she now asked me, I didn’t have any other way to keep this secret, So I nodded.

“Taeyeon i-is dating!” she said as she was looking at the ground, the girls reaction was unexcepted they all laughed!

“Of course she is.” Yoona said.

“Did you just woke up Tiffany?” Hyoyeon joked.

“What’s wrong really?” Jessica was the only one serious.

“N-No! she’s i-is not dating b-baekhyun!” she said when everyone stopped laughing and joking from this shocking news.

“What are you saying?” sunny asked.

“She’s d-dating.. G-” before even completed I can see them all gasping about this. “G DRAGON!! BIGBANG G FREAKING DRAGON!! YES.” she shouted.

 

Everyone was silent after this shocking news, Sunny then started laughing~ And the other followed her.

“Oh my God! Are you drunk Tiff?” Sooyoung asked.

“Your joke went far this time Miyoung-ah.” *aka Tiffany's Korean name* Yuri told her.

“Taeyeon did you planned this together?” Jessica asked, While laughing.

 

“How could you prove it?” was now Hyoyeon challenging her. but you know Tiffany won’t lose at something like this.

“You don’t believe me huh? Then what about this?..” she said as she took my phone and opened the photo gallery..

Everyone could wipe the whole room by their dropping jaw’s! Yes it was my photo with him. When he was at my house, I took a selfie with him as he was sleeping.

“Oh my God.” Was all what Yoona said.

“T-Taeyeon is this real?” Jessica asked.

“You and GD! How could this happen?” Yuri told me.

“Since when Tae?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Guys, I’m sorry for hiding this on you. But I didn’t have any other choice. Sorry..” I addressed them all as bowing my head down.

“Taeyeon, I’m sorry for making all this fuss. But we should all know. So if something is happening we could help out~” Tiffany said as she sit down beside me.

 

“So how did this happen?” Jessica asked.

“Actually, my family and his had made a promised marriage ages ago.. And we’re the victim here.” They all were shocked.

“W-What? Marriage? As wedding? And having family?” Tiffany said shocked. “With who again? With the world star G FREAKING DRAGON?!! Oh my God just oh my God!!” she shouted out of frustration.

“And you were going to hide all this on us?” sunny said.

“I wasn’t going to hide it, but was trying to find the best chance to explain everything when something actually happen.”

“So.. you still didn’t have something going on between you two?” Yuri asked.

“We were told to date for the time being, and then we’ll decide either to stay or break up this marriage, But I don’t believe that they are really going to let us break up this easily.”

“What about Baekhyun?” Seohyun asked.

I kept silent for a moment. “He know already, I asked from him a favor.” they all were shocked at my confession.

“Are you for real Taeyeon? Like really? You’re going to date Baekhyun on public, and GD in secret? And he’s the same too.” Tiffany told me.

“Tiffany please! It’s not easy for me too. I have been suffering from the day I met him, I’m forced on this. Or I won’t be able to see my family ever again, It’s this far serious.” I cried out. Everyone went silent. “Maybe I have been blinded by his actions toward me, but really don’t look at me as I’m enjoying this. I hate myself for doing this with Baekhyun, But it’s my only way to survive from all this.”

 

As I explained to them all that, Sunny and Tiffany sandwiched me from both sides, as Tiffany dried my tears and she also was crying.

“Best, don’t worry.. We’ll find a way for this.” Tiffany told me.

“Right Taeyeon, we are all in this for you~” Sunny muttered on my shoulder.

“Are you happy?” I found Jessica asking.

“What?” I asked in confusing.

Are you happy with him?” she asked again,

“Huh? hmm.. it been around 2 months already since I meet him, I haven’t see anything bad from him.” I answered honestly.

“How is he?” Yoona asked.

“Right, we all know that he’s womanizer and bad boy.” Hyoyeon said.

“No, He is.. k-kind, Fun and w-warm. Also sincere and serious.” All of them were gasping at my confession. Of course they would never predict that from G Dragon.

“For real?”

“You’re kidding!”

“Is there another person called G Dragon? No right?”

“How could this happen?” Were their replies.

 

“He’s totally another person once you know him. He’s really the opposite from the gossips, Didn’t you see the photo of him? He is really peaceful and cute while sleeping.” OMG! What did I just said?! ! Stupid!

They noticed what I just slipped while talking..

“D-Do you like him?” Tiffany asked while looking at me.

“N-No! what are you saying?” I replied.

“I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter