The Errands 2

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

YG building – Practice room

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

D – 49

 

 

The choreography trainer came to teach us the dance moves for the new songs.

The whole day went by and we could only finish half way of the song choreography.

“You worked hard!” all of us shouted after ending our practice of the day.

 

“How things are going?” T.O.P hyung asked.

“About what?”

“Your list to get Taeyeon back.”

“Ah.. well, about five finished till now, and the rest three need time.”

“We’re going to the church tomorrow. I got a call from them, they said that there’s a wedding tmw and need help with the preparation” Daesung joined us.

“Fine, then let’s finish quickly and return to practice.” seungri said cheerfully. 

 

 

D – 48

 

 

We went to the church to help them with the wedding preparations before the guests come.

“Hello all, thank you for volunteering in this event.” the man that responsible at the church said.

“It’s our pleasure.”

“What should we do?” Seungri asked.

“Well, change into these and come.” he handled us some working clothes.

 

After changing, he told us..

“We need two of you to decorate the church with the flowers. And one to clean the floor. Another two to hang the banner outside the church, and then after finishing these errands you’ll change and do another one but after you have a lunch break of course.” he told us.

We partnered up, Seungri will clean the floor since he’s the youngest. Me and T.O.P will do the flowers, Taeyang and Daesung will hang the banner.

 

After around an hour we finished decorating the church hall with the flowers. And Seungri as well finished moping the floor. We went outside to see that even Taeyang and Daesung hanged the banner too.

“It’s lunch time now. Come and get your food, you worked hard today.” the man called us.

But something made me curious when I saw the banner, “Excuse me, but can I ask whom wedding is this?” I asked him.

“Hmm... let me see..” he paused for a minute to check.. “This is Kwon Jiyong and Kim Taeyeon’s wedding.” my eyes went wider than the sky.

“W-WHAT?!!!!” I almost shouted.

The boys overheard our talk.

“W-What do you mean that this is Kwon Jiyong and Kim Taeyeon’s wedding?” Taeyang asked.

“Are you sure?” Daesung asked him.

“Y-Yes, what is wrong?” he asked us.

“This is unbelievable!!” I muttered.

“Can I see the form please?” T.O.P calmly told him.

He gave it to him, my heart was beating our crazily at just the thought. To see him.. sighing in a reliefness! That was when my heart went to be at ease.

“It’s not the two of you.” he assured us.

“Ahhhhh!~~” I screamed out my heart.

“Oh my God how could this happen?” Daesung said in disbelief.

“They just have the same names, but it’s from different families and provinces.” T.O.P said while reading from the papers.

“What will happen if this was really you two?” Seungri asked from nowhere.

“Y-Yah!! Stop it.” I told him.

 

 

We had lunch, but actually I didn’t feel that I was really eating since my mind wasn’t with me. I was thinking of Seungri’s question back then “What will happen if this was really you two?”

Well, I can’t really answer that. I don’t really know Taeyeon, and also I can’t say that I hate the idea too. My mind is so complicated and can’t find this answer.

 

We resumed our work till it became noon, and the guests started to arrive.

“Thank you for your hard work, And this is the certificate of you volunteering here.. but wait I didn’t write the name on it. Can you please tell me your name one by one?” he told us.

I looked at my friends.. and they knew what I was going to ask for! So they nodded.

“Please place them all under the name ‘Kim Taeyeon’.”

“Are you sure? All of them?” he asked.

“Yes.” I confidently answered.

 

As we got in the car..

“Ahhh~ Finally we finished one errand today!” Daesung shouted.

“Thank you guys really.” I told them.

“Anything for your happiness.” Seungri replied with affection.

“Yah! Don’t repeat this again.” I told him and hit his forehead.

“Why? Aren’t you doing this to return Taeyeon back to you?” he asked.

“Well, n-no! it’s just..” I didn’t know why I’m doing this either.

“You still didn’t find the answer?” Taeyang asked.

I just nodded shyly.

T.O.P hyung said while resting his head on the chair headrest and closing his eyes “It’s not your mind that will give you the answer, It’s your heart Jiyong.” that statement brought a lot of thoughts to me.

 

 

D – 35

 

 

Weeks went by practicing and writing songs, And only 5 days till our comeback stage.

 

 

YG building – Recording Studio

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

“What are you doing?” Taeyang asked as he entered.

“Writing a song..”

“What for? Taeyeon?” I nodded.

“Can I see it?” he asked.

I gave him what I wrote till now.

 

“It’s good! Is this the first?” he asked.

“No I finished one already.” and gave him the demo that I made.

He put the earphones and listened to it by my side.

After finishing “Yaah~~ is this really the Kwon Jiyong that I know? How could you change this much bro?”

“Why? Is it that bad?” I asked him worriedly.

“No! it’s amazing!! It’s my favorite this far. I didn’t know you could write this emotionally, and from a girl’s perspective. Every day you’re changing more and more, and I.. like it~” he told me.

“Ya! Don’t be cheesy~” I hit his shoulder.

“So what you still have remaining?” he asked.

“Well, except this.. I have the meaningful gift, and the engagement confession.”

“Meaningful gift? hmm..” he gestured as thinking deeply.

 

“I got it.” he almost shouted after a while.

“What?”

“Do you have something that whenever you see it you remember Taeyeon?”

“Hmm.. I don’t know, why?”

“That thing might bring you a lot of gifts idea’s.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Let me give you an example, Taeyeon likes Minions since she participated in the movie. So if you go and bring her some Minions toys and souvenirs she would like it, and the whole party will be desgined with Minions theme. Then bring a minion ring too and propose to her in front of her friends and family as they asked to.” Well, he had point in this.

 

“Great idea! But I need to know what she likes first.. then start doing this.”

“Take your time, you have a month still.” he said.

“I know, but it’s not enough to make up my mind too.” I found myself saying.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“Well, I still don’t know if I should be with Taeyeon again or not! since the remain two errands need the answer of this question so I can do them.”

“Let me ask you.. when you were with Taeyeon, what did you feel?”

“What are you saying?”

“I mean like, did you feel happy? or being with her is boring as the other girls you met before?”

“No! she’s really kind and caring, Cute an-” I found myself talking things for the first time.

He chuckled “See, that’s what I’m saying. when you’re with her you’re a different person Jiyong, she changed you.” I kept silent

“I met all your past girls you’ve met before, you were just the wild and young G-Dragon. Picking them up with cheesy lines. Then drinking with them the whole night, After that you flutter with them tell they gives you their phone number, and lastly you throw it and get yourself another one the next night.” he said honestly “But Taeyeon is different, From the day she came you changes 180 degree. You smiled, laughed, and became the romantic prince that your mind was only filled with what to do with Taeyeon? And what you souvenirs you should buy? As we have schedules overseas. The person that we all were looking for all these years. Even you smoked less, drank less, and partied less. We all didn’t believe it, But the moment we saw how much you cared and liked her if I’m not wrong. We knew that the girl that you should really complete your life with was no one other than SNSD's leader Taeyeon.” I didn’t know what to add after what he said.

“To tell you something that you’d be a real jerk if you refused her one more time after hearing it.. Taeyeon was going to leave her life as SNSD leader forever when you two were about to get engaged!”

“W-What??!” my eyes widen in disbelief.

“Yuri told me, she was quietly wrapping her work so she can file a resignation to the headquarters. But at that day, you sent her the message to break up. Can’t you understand this?!” I was paused at my spot, goosebumps went all over my body.

“She were about to throw her hard work since 2004, Just to be with you! Who will do that for you? Tell me huh? Kiko?! She would never ever do that! Even I was surprised how did she approved to be dating you!”

“T-Taeyeon was going to q-quit as SNSD?” I shuttered while asking from the surprise.

“Yes. And you rewarded her by dumping her for good damn 6 months! Ah I really can’t understand why you would break up with her?! what happened?”

My heart was boiling and beating crazily that moment. I didn’t know what was happening, But one sure thing was that this was because of Taeyeon!

more than anything I just wanted to run and take Taeyeon into my arms after hearing this, but unfortunately I can't!...

 

After Taeyang’s words, I couldn’t think straight and focus on what I was doing.

I kept thinking..

‘How close we were?’

‘Why did ‘G’ break up with her?’

‘Why did he came when she came?’

‘Can I really like Taeyeon?’

And then stayed stacked at the last question..

 

 

D – 30

 

 

Our comeback stage was today, We aced it as always. The reaction was just great~

 

 

MBC Music Core – backstage

City of Seoul - Gyeonggi, Province

 

 

We went back to our waiting room after finishing our performance.

To our surprise.....

“CONGRATULATIONS!!!” they all shouted in unison.

We all were freeze at the moment, “S-SNSD?!” Daesung muttered in disbelief.

“Congratulations oppa!!~” Sunny ran to him and told him in her cute-noisy-loud voice.

“Why did you came here?” Seungri asked.

“We came to congratulate you all on your comeback after 3 years. And also.. to see you!” SNSD maknae said shyly. Both of them became tomato red. What a sight really ha~~ *Smiling + rolling eyes*

Yuri handled Taeyang a Teddy bear looks like him.. “Finally you came back oppa! We missed your stages!”

Tiffany jumped at T.O.P “My T.O.P you did it! But don’t dare to get touchy with this dancer again!” she glared at him. The funniest couple ever these two~

While watching all these newly couple in front of me.. someone covered her face with the flower bouquet and told me “C-Congratulations Ji!!..”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter