The Truth

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

 

YG building – recording studio

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

 

After what I heard last time from my sister, just hit me right there. I couldn’t do anything, I was going to get married to one of the biggest hallyu stars. Without knowing!

I just went to Seunghyun hyung (aka. T.O.P), to know the real truth after all this..

“Hyung..”

“Uh? Were where you? We should work on the song.”

“I need to ask you something, but please reply with the real truth..”

“what? Did something happened?”

“what happened around February last year till now?”

He sighted.. “I know you’ll come one day and ask me this, well let me be straightforward and tell you everything..” he continued “one day you came and told us that your family is going to get you married to Kim Taeyeon, and that because of an old promise between the great grandfathers. So both of you decided to take it seriously since there were no way to escape from this. you just dated seriously to see if you really could be matched together or not. and because of you two the two groups became closer and closer, And that’s is the reason I’m seeing Tiffany and Daesung with sunny, Seungri with Seohyun and Taeyang friends with Yuri.” and he stopped.

“soo.. what happened next? Why are we now like this not meeting each other?”

“because of you stupid! You just sent a message saying ‘I want to break up, Take care.’ And disappeared, You can’t imagine how much she looked for you for months! And actually cried a river on your leave.” I’m getting shocked more and more every minute.

“let me add too.. when your teaser of ‘Good Boy’ released with Taeyang, she came as soon as it was out. And bragged into our club and made a fuss about your place.” he looked at me and continued “you were at Tokyo partying and playing around while this poor lady waiting months for just a word from you, I’m really disappointment with you Jiyong.”

“why no one told me anything?!” it’s really strange

“well, what do we want us to tell you? Why did you break up with her and went to Kiko? Is that our business? Of course no, but when I was going to bully you when I heard about what happened to Taeyeon from Tiffany and saw her in my own eyes. Tiffany told me that she’s going to get out form the country and to reset her life and forget you, So I thought it’s best for her to forget you, And let you be. But that doesn’t mean you won’t get hit from me!..” and he punched me in the face powerfully.

“This for making her cry!” he punched first. “and This for disappearing and let her worry and made Tiffany worry too!” he punched me on the other side.

I couldn’t do anything. I was wrong, How could I do all this to a woman? I really can’t believe what I just heard..

 

Someone entered after hearing Seunghyun hyung shouting, It was.. Tiffany~

“Tiffany? Why did you come here?..” he asked her.

“I came to talk with you. what happened? Did you fought?” she asked sacredly.

“it’s nothing just someone getting his punishment.” he told her as looking at me.

“well Kwon Jiyong, I heard that you didn’t tell your family about breaking up with Taeyeon. Could you be more bad and cruel than now?” she asked sarcastically.

“how is Taeyeon?” I found myself asking.

“what? How did you kno-” she asked then stopped. “are you the one that brought the doctor, brought the medicine and cooked? Really?OMG! I can’t believe you. Making her sick and in pain then come to treat her. Oh my God Kwon Jiyong!! really it’s frustrating!! Seunghyun please hit him one more from me or I’ll!!”

“you do it. To feel better~” he replied at her.

she slapped me, and kicked right in the place with her heels!.

I couldn’t take it anymore!..

“WHAT DID I DO? WHEN DID I HURT HER TOO?!!”

“and you got the face to shout on us?!” she shouted at me back “you let my friend to be hospitalized couple of times, And you say you didn’t hurt her?!!”

Hospitalized?!! Couple of times!! Is it that serious?!

 

“on the day that she returned from her trip of forgetting you. Your plane crashed right before her eyes! And she passed out of the world at the thought of you being hurt. Can’t you see her intentions of not wanting to lose you as a friend? She’s till now thinking that you’re dead. My friend the one that always smile and was cheerful, now lying in bed and filled with tears and sadness. Because of whom? YOU! You made her smile disappear, Her joy fade, And her heart to break down. What do you want to do with her more? She was going to leave this world, Because of whom? Of no one but YOU!”

I was just dumbfounded! Froze at my place, not knowing what to do or say. I did all these terrible things for Taeyeon and didn’t know.

“let’s stop here. Kwon Jiyong, I’m warning you.. if I hear that you hurt Taeyeon once more I’m not gonna let you be. I know I’m your friend and hyung for years, But seeing you hurting a woman in front of my eyes and stay still is not me!” Seunghyun hyung warned me.

 

 

They left the room and went out.

 

 

 

“what happened to you?” Yongbae (aka. Taeyang) asked me when he entered.

“Just got my punishment.”

He didn’t reply. So he knew what kind of punishment “let me bring a medication for you.” He went to bring the first aid box.

“so you knew now?” he told me while giving me the medicine.

I nodded. “Yongbae-ya, let me ask you. Was I really bad with Taeyeon from the beginning?”

“No. truthfully you were really happy, It was the first time to see you this happy.” he answered.

“I was happy?”

“Yes, and so much happy too! Going out with her, waiting for her out at her schedule. Leaving work early just to pick her up, Delaying your work just to go on a date with her. you never did this, even we went all together couple of times as the two groups. Actually it was really fun, But when you two broke up.. it was hard for us to be happy, when Taeyeon alone at her home waiting and searching for you.” I’m knowing more painful facts by the time.

“why did you do it?” he asked.

“I don’t know.”

“is there something wrong with you? You are asking just out of nowhere.”

“No. just wanted to know.”

“Yongbae-ya, did I l-love Taeyeon?” I asked.

“how could I know that? You’re really acting strange today.” he looked at me with a suspicious look “but I can tell that you were a new whole person with her, she changed you. Made you a better person, One that smile, care!~”.

 

“Jiyong, you know that I’m your brother more than a friend. I just want to see that kind of Jiyong. the one that will smile and feel that he’s alive, I never saw you happy as that time. Please return my brother..” I didn’t know what to reply. I can’t return to that kind of person.

 

On that day I just drank till the sun rose.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

 

YG building – Artist’s Parking

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

 

Tiffany asked from me to drive her at YG building on my way. I just dropped her and was going to complete me way. To see Seunghyun-ssi stopping my way..

“Seunghyun?” Tiffany called.

“Oh Tiff. You came~” he said as he went out of the car.

I came out of the car too. “Oh hello Taeyeon.”

“is that Jiyong? he seem drunk!” Tiffany said.

“Yes, I got a call from the bar to take him this morning. He drank a lot!”.

“what are you going to do with him?” Tiffany asked.

Then they both looked at me! I looked at them with the look ‘what?’

“bestie..” tiffany said cutely, “Taeyeon” T.O.P followed her.

“what?”

“just deliver him home, Please~” Tiffany asked in aegyo.

T.O.P was already getting him out from the car.

“No, I need to go.” I refused.

“please please Taeng~ Just this one time. We’ll miss our date..”

“just this time Taeyeon. We’re sorry~” T.O.P said while holding Jiyong by his side.

He looked really wasted.

I sighed “Okay.”

T.O.P went to put him in my car.

Tiffany hugged me from the joy. “Thank you bestie. And sorry~ we really need to arrive at the time.”

“we’ll leave it for you Taeyeon-ssi. His manager is at a meeting and can’t come, and the members at their schedules. Sorry to trouble you with this.”

“No, it’s okay~ just have fun at your date.” and signed for them to leave.

They left for their date. And I was left with Jiyong in my car.

 

It been really a long time since I saw him.

“huh, and i though you're dead!..”

He was really drunk, The alcohol smell filled the car.

I started the engine and went towards his house.

 

 

As I arrived there..

A group of fans and reporters are there standing waiting for him.

“OMG” I muttered out.

I looked at him, he was in deep sleep.

I missed my hair in frustration, “what should I do now?”

I hold my phone to call Tiffany..

But then close it, since I didn’t want to ruin their date.

I made a U-turn and went in these streets thinking of a place to drop him at.

 

 

To get a call.. ‘Father’

“Hello, Taeyeon.”

“Hello.”

“Are you okay?”

“Fine.” I was a bit cold.

“can we talk?” I knew he’ll ask for that.

“fine, I’ll go to Jeonju now.”

I knew talking about something like this at Seoul won’t be good. The people ears are everywhere, Even if you cough they’ll know.

 

 

 

 

 

Expressway 25
City of Nonsan - South Chungcheong Province

 

 

 

I was on the high-way heading to my family house to talk with my father.

Then to sense someone eyes on me, I turned my head.. it was Jiyong.

That scared me out. I forgot that he was with me, I stopped the car immediately.

“why am I here?” he asked.

What should I answer?  “umm.. you were drunk, And T.O.P-ssi asked for me to deliver you home.”

“Home? Then why are we on this High-way?”

“Ah, I went to your home but It was filled with reporters and fans.”

“what?! Reporters and fans?!! Oh Jesus!!” he cried out.

“then where are we going now?” he asked.

“Jeonju. I need to visit my family importantly” i told him.

“Jeonju! Then I’m going to?!” he said.

“if you have anywhere to go nearly tell me I’ll drop you by.” I suggested.

“No, let’s go now.” he told me.

I started the car to complete our way..

But strangely it didn’t work!

“what happened?” he asked.

“I don’t know it’s not working!”

“try again.”

I tried again, not working too. Again and again no chance, I looked at the fuel sign.. it was empty!.

“Ah Jinjja!!!” I shouted out.

“what?”

“there’s no fuel!”

“How can you go out without fuel?”

“I gave it to the manager to fill it.”

 

I got a call from my manager at the same time..

“Taeyeon, You took the car?”

“Yes, Why didn’t you tell me that there’s no fuel in it?!”

“I got work to do from the director and wasn’t free to go, What happ-” then my phone closed.

“Hello, hello?” I called for him. But no answer.

“what happened?” he asked.

“my phone died, And the car too. Ahh~ what are we going to do?” I shouted in anger frustration.

“let me check my phone.”

He looked at his pockets but it was nowhere too.

“I don’t have it.”

“Ahh~ What a day really!”

“Let’s go out we could find somewhere to call from.” He said.

We locked the car and went out to find somewhere we could call from, or at the worse events we could stay the night there.

It was a country side village, The sun was about just in the center of the sky.

“until when we’re going to walk?” I asked.

“until we find someone here.” he replied.

 

 

We walked and walked and walked.. till we find a little house with a small farm a side of it.

“is there someone here?” he asked.

“Hello?~” I called.

We were waiting for a reply, and we got it..

“how can I help you?” an old lady answered us.

“Hello grandma, Our car broke at the street and we need to call for someone to pick us up.” I told her.

“what can I do? The phone here got broken last week from the rain and thunder.”

Our chance just faded..

She continued.. “but wait here, My son will come soon from his work, you can call from his cellphone.” we got the chance back.

We thanked her bowed.

Then Jiyong stomach cried out.. I turned my he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter