The Last Happiness

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

MBC Music Core

City of Seoul - Gyeonggi, Province

 

 

Today was our last schedule for this promotion. Finally we are free~

“Ahhh!! We finished.” Yoona cried out. “Finally!!~” Sooyoung continued.

“Where we will celebrate today?” sunny asked.

“Hmm.. let’s go to the new club.” Jessica said.

“Oh~ That one that opened near our dorm right?” Yuri asked.

“Yes, let’s go and party to the fullest.” Tiffany said cheerfully.

 

 

We went there and were all stunning, Wearing club fashion and just carefree as if someone will notice us or not.

We arrived to our private room, it was full of food and drinks. We invited our close friends, as MissA Min, and F(X) Krystal and Amber, and other close friends from Kpop and also staff, It was a big one but with only close people.

 

Some went out to dance but I wasn’t in the mood yet, so I just stayed and drank. Just then to see group people entering our room that made me choke!

“How are you ladies?!” Seungri welcomed

“OMO! Congratulations Ladies on your successful promotion.” Daesung told us.

“Good Job all! Long time no see~” Taeyang said while smiling.

“Congratulations.” T.O.P said coldly as always but full of charisma.

 “You worked all hard Ladies, Congratulations!!~” GD shouted out. Omo why are they here?

 

He came casually and sat beside me, “Hello babe~” Oh my God! Are you for real Kwon Jiyong?

I talked to him under my teeth so our friends won’t notice our relation “Yah Kwon Jiyong! w-what are you doing?!”

He took a drink and looked at the other side of me so also people won’t tell “I missed you, What can I do? You were about to party and let me alone? Uh-uh I won’t leave you.” and he finished it by putting his hand around me.

I was shocked. How can he be this relaxed when more than a dozen of eyes pairs are looking at us? “YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” I shouted quietly.

“Relax babe. Everyone won’t think anything strange between us.” he replied almost whispering in my ears that it will look weird to people when they see us.

“How? When you’re this close?!” I replied angrily. “Did you forget that you’re dating Kiko Jiyong?”

“No, correction I’m dating YOU.” he replied in the same way. Why I’m getting Hot?!  “Jiyong, please I don’t want rumors to spread.”

“Don’t worry Tae, All the people here know that I’m a womanizer and a playboy, So there’s no worries. Just chatting with the Nation leader girl group. And celebrating with her their success, And there’s no strangers here. All of these are hobbies and they won’t dare make a fuss about their seniors. Is that reasonable?”. He replied. Strangely it made sense for me, So I just nodded.

 

The time passed and we were really having fun, Can you imagine SNSD and BIGBANG together partying their asses off?!

The two groups really clicked together so well. It passed midnight and only us remained, “How did you know about us being here?” I asked Jiyong.

“Didn’t I told you I have a connection with me Girlfriend.” he replied, both of us were half drunk.

The others were really drunk and wasted, Tiffany and T.O.P joking around and Laughing really loud. Yuri and Taeyang were chatting together as they already knew each other since they were once introduced to each other in a blind date. Sunny and Daesung had so in common so they were laughing and dancing all crazily as always. Then our maknae’s Seohyun and Seungri, They were so funny Seungri kept trying to get close to Seohyun, but she always try to busy herself with something else or change her place. It was as seeing the TV program ‘Friends’ really.

 

Jiyong stood up and address them all “Listen here please!..” he said as he clicked his glass with a spoon.

They all looked at him, “BIGBANG fellows, this is my Girlfriend Kim Taeyeon.” He said as he pointed on me, I’m sure that I blushed. They all howled and whistled~

“You look good together!” Taeyang shouted.

“We’re envious!” Jessica shouted also.

“You must be lucky!” Daesung shouted at him.

“Don’t show off!” T.O.P told him.

“Why not? he must thank God day and night for being with our Taeyeon!” Tiffany angrily replied back at T.O.P.

“I take my sentence back..” he said as he looked afraid from Tiffany.

They all laughed at them, then sunny said “Let’s go guys, It’s already 2 in the morning. You must have schedule to attend.” they looked sad to leave.

 

 

We all went outside to leave, the girls came with their cars so we divided and went in groups. The guys did the same. Before going..

“Let’s make it again someday.” Hyoyeon told them.

“Of course, just call us and we’ll be there.” Seungri replied.

“It was fun. Why didn’t we hang together before?” Taeyang said.

“I know right? Who would think that BIGBANG and SNSD can hang out together and have fun?” Jessica replied.

“Hey guys don’t get so close from the start.” GD joked. They all laughed~

“Right, I think you’re getting so close since it’s only the first time you meet each other.” I told them while laughing.

“So, Good Night~” GD told them all, As he waved and took me with him.

“Good night~ see you again.” Tiffany said.

And then one by one said “Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter