The Ending Is Knocking Doors

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

Jiyong called Taeyeon..

 

“Hon, where are you?” he called her as he departed from Jeju’s local airport.

“I’m shooting an commercial at Jeju-do, why?”

“Jeju-do? You’re here too?”

“You came to Jeju-do? Wooah~ our Destiney is really strange.” she asked then “Why are you here? Don’t you have a concert tomorrow in Tokyo?”

“I have some work at the café, should we meet there later on?”

“Fine, I’ll call you as I finish here.”

“Gonna miss you little girl~”

“Don’t be like that, I might run instantly right now to you!”

“It will be my joy then.”

“Should I then?”

He chuckled “See you later hon.”

“Take care little boy~”

 

 

 

After finishing the work at Taeyeon’s café ‘Monsant’, he transported to his next stop..

 

Ring, Ring, Ring.

 

He went to the house that he had always wanted to purchase, he had called the owner hundredths time begging him to sell this house to him, but the owner had always refused to.

Now while passing by, he saw a car parking at the house entrance.

He hurried and went ringing the doorbell, hoping that he could meet the owner personally and show him his strong desire to buy this house.

 

After ringing couple of times, a response finally came..

“Who is this?” a woman voice echoed in the door’s intercom.

“H-Hello?” he was startled, “Can I meet the owner of this house for a minute?”

“What for?” the house butler asked.

“There’s a really important issue that I should discuss it with him.”

“Wait a minute please..” as she said that, he jumped from joy and kept on praying that he can meet this person personally.

 

The house butler went asking this house owner if she could meet this hardcore fan of her house for a minute.

“What do he want?”

“He said there’s something important he need to discuss it with you.”

“He doesn’t know my identity yet he have something to talk with me? He look like he’s a serious man.” Coolly she told her “Let him in, I’m gonna stay at the balcony outside.”

 

 

While the impatient and excited Jiyong were going in circles hoping that his pray will be heard.

The door suddenly went open widely..

“Oh My God!!” Jiyong exclaimed “T-Thank you God!!” with his two hands up he thanked god sincerely.

“From here please..” the butler showed him the way in.

 

As he entered it, he fell in love with it more deeper. He went crazy for it really.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo~” he greeted the breeze feeling woman, that were standing at the balcony.

Her figure was familiar for Jiyong.

His voice was acquainted to the woman too.

Both said ‘No way it be him/her..’ in their minds before seeing each other’s face.

 

The woman turned slowly praying that it that person in her mind could be this man, while Jiyong did the same..

 

“Ji-Jiyong?!”

“T-Taeyeon?!!”

 

Both were startled with each other’s existence.

“What are you doing here?”

“The same thing I want to ask too!..”

“Are you by chance.. No way.. How in this world?..” Jiyong held his head in disbelief while laughing hilariously.

“Don’t tell me you’re the person that kept on nagging all these months!..” Taeyeon too couldn’t believe it.

Both looked at each other and busted in laughter~

 

 

“How could it turnout like this?..” Taeyeon still couldn’t understand their Timeless fate.

“At least now I’m so relieved that you turned out to be the owner of my dream house.”

“Why did you want this house that badly?”

“Ever since I came to Jeju-do from a young age, this house caught my heart and mind.” He continued as they were resting at the balcony that have a killing view of Jeju-do’s clean beach. “From that day on, I made my mind that I’m going to work hard and gain this house price, then live with my true love in it forever.”

“And turned out that your true love is already this house owner.”

“How fortunate that is.” He took her head and rested it on his beating heart.

“Your heart is beating fast.”

“You’re with me, how can it be at ease?”

That made Taeyeon blush hard.

“Why are you this house owner? When did you purchased it?”

“Well, it’s actually my mother’s and father’s house.” She confessed.

“By saying mother’s and father’s you mean your maternal parents?”

“Yes. They escaped from my grandpa and lived in here alone.”

“I heard that it’s handmade.”

“I heard from our gentle man, that my father were an architectural engineer. So he made this house just for my mother. You can see their hand prints at some of the walls, and their pictures hanged up at all the walls.” She declared again “To tell the truth, I had the same thought as I came here when G left two years ago and stole a glance at this house before, when I knew just few months ago that this house actually mine, I couldn’t express my joy and gladness~”

“What an immeasurable destiny we have? Wherever we go to our hearts must meet again.”

“That’s why we should just stick by each other’s side from now on.”

“Finally our hard times that we got in this life till now, are paying us back kindly.”

 

Jiyong remembered..

“A mail came to you..” he gave her a package, as they went to Monsant café at night, they were sitting at the café’s roof.

“From who?” she opened it.

It was from Dragon..

 

“I don't think I have ever told you how I felt the first time we met. You were so cute and your deep brown eyes were so fascinating, I felt like I could lose myself in them.

 

I never used to believe in love at first sight, but that day when our eyes met, my heart raced and felt like it would burst out of my chest. It was like the home run feeling, that jump over the fence feeling. I was swept off my feet! And when you winked at me I felt like I couldn't breathe, you kissed me and my knees suddenly went week. Immediately I fell in love. I knew then what love at first sight felt like; our eyes met and there was a connection, like a bond I felt uniting our heart. I have been in love since that day and still am, though you're far away and we've gone our separate ways. You will always be my first and greatest love. You will always live in my memory for all eternity.

I’m sorry for all the pain that I gave you all this time, but I tried to do my best for you before leaving and that’s all what you can find here..

 

Please don’t forget me. As you sang that song my heart wrenched in pain, it felt as you’re singing it to me, and I’ll sing it back to you now as I left this world.. ‘Please don’t forget me’.

You were the reason that I came into this world, and you were the reason in taking me out of it too. That’s I’m ‘Letting go’ this is my last song for you before going that hold my true feelings, hope that whenever you hear it you’ll remember me.

PS: Don’t get angry about getting this neck tattoo, I did actually as a sign of thanking God always for bringing you back to Jiyong.

So whenever Jiyong can look at himself in the mirror he would thank God for having you in his life. As well as me and G.

 

I will always love you Kim Taeyeon, Good bye~”

 

 

As Taeyeon finished reading this heart wrenching letter from her beloved Yong, her tears raced down her face instantly.

 

“Hon what’s wrong?” Jiyong asked as he came back from the restroom.

She broke into hard sobs now.

“Taeyeon..” he sandwiched her in his arms.

“What should I do? I must have hurt them both..” she cried childishly.

“Shsh, you didn’t.” Jiyong tried to calm her down.

 

When she returned back normal, she resumed checking the package again.

There was a MP3 player inside it, she plugged an earphone in each ear of them..

 

 

I got something to say

Let’s meet up

Now we sit silent

Facing each other

I keep thinking in my head

Should I say this or not

Although I don’t want to

 

I’d been holding on to you for so long

But now I must let go

There’s nothing I can do for you

It’s the only way to make you happy

So I let go, let go, let go

 

So you can smile someday

So you can be happy

 

I remember our good times

The days of laughter and fun

Memories ever so precious

Fill up inside me

Although I don’t want to

 

I’d been holding on to you for so long

But now I must let go

There’s nothing I can do for you

It’s the only way to make you happy

So I let go, let go, let go

 

Holding on to you

Will do you no good

I know, so I struggle to get you out

The times we had together, our dear memories

I let go, let go, let go

So you can smile someday

 

Ah let go, let go,

The bright future we sought together

I know I know we can no longer

Wish for a happy ending

Like the land hardens after the rain

Pain is only temporary, someday you will meet

someone who can make you happier

That’s the kind of love you deserve

I got to say good bye right now

 

I’d been holding on to you for so long

But now I must let go

There’s nothing I can do for you

It’s the only way to make you happy

So I let go, let go, let go

 

Holding on to you

Will do you no good

I know, so I struggle to get you out

The times we had together, our dear memories

I let go, let go, let go

So you can smile someday

 

 

 

Not only Taeyeon that were touched and crying alone this time, Jiyong joined her too.

Yong weren’t a bad boy after all, he left this world on his own so these two could live on happily.

What a drama like life they have.

 

 

After a while of just staring at the stars Taeyeon told him..

“Do you what song I’ve reminded by just now?”

He shoke his head as a 'no'.

“Thinking out loud.”

Jiyong looked at her.

 

So, honey, now~

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

Maybe we found love right where we are.

 

She sang for him, in a sad tone.

Jiyong noticed that the crystal like tears were silently racing down her cheeks.

So he immediately did what she sang for him..

He took her into his loving and warm arms, then kissed her deeply under the light of a thousand stars, and after that deep, gentle and tender kiss lasted he placed her head on his crazily beating heart.

Taeyeon couldn’t be any happier or touched than this night.

 

 

After a while of watching the stars while being at Jiyong’s heart..

“Jiyong,” she called.

“Umm..” he replied with that word that melts the heart.

“Let’s live a better life.”

“That’s for sure.” He played with her hair.

“By us living a better and happy life, we could repay my parents, G and Yong, also our past.” Emotionally she declared.

“Taeyeon-ah, what’s in the past is in the past.” He told her “Don’t think anymore about any of these, they left so we could be happy right?”

“Right.”

“How can we be happy when you’re acting like this? Just let it go all~”

Taeyeon got a new rule in life that will lead her into the bright side of this life.

 

 

 

Subsequently, Jiyong left first for his Tokyo dome MADE Tour after spending a dreamy and warm night in his dreams house.

Whereas Taeyeon returned to Jeonju after one more night there alone.

 

Taeyeon let go everything in her heart in Jeju-do island, then returned to her family back.

 

 

 

“My little girl~” her mom welcomed her with a wide spread arms.

“I missed you mom.” She told her and shed tears at her warm chest.

“What’s wrong little girl?” she were startled with her daughters reaction.

“I.. I Just.. love you.”

“I love you too little girl.”

“No I love you more!” she childishly whined.

Her mom hugged her more tightly till she calmed down and sat to have a cup of tea and some fruits together at their back yard in Jeonju.

 

 

“How is our son-in-law? We’re not seeing him these time.”

“He’s in Tokyo now, when he return I’ll bring him over.”

“How are you feeling now?”

“Mom, how can we be this related to each other?” she asked again out of nowhere.

“God gave each of you so much pain in your previous life, that wasn’t because he hate you or something. He just wanted to test your patience, and you two passed it successfully. That’s why you’re now drowning in god’s bless and love from each side.”

“We’re not being scolded?”

“Why would he scold such an innocent babies?” she held Taeyeon’s hand “Just be thankful and never forget to do your prayers toward your parents for bringing you into this life, and toward got addressing him thankfully for letting you meet Jiyong and for making you fall in love with him.”

“Umma~” she hugged her and whined like a little girl “I love you soo much! You’re the best really!”

“Aigoo, when will you grow up?” her mom messed her hair.

 

 

As Jiyong finished his final Tour in Tokyo, on his way back he uploaded a video of him jamming to ‘WORK, WORK, WORK’ by Rihanna, after seeing Taeyeon liking a video of the Simpsons dancing to it.

Taeyeon called him after watching his update..

 

“Where are you?”

“Open the door..”

“What? What are you talking about? I’m in Jeonju-” to hear the doorbell ringing..

She opened the door slowly, hoping that he might be right behind it..

“Hello hon~” he waved at her while smiling widely.

She threw the phone away and jumped at him straightaway~

“I missed you! I missed you little boy!” she tighten the hug.

“I yearned for you so much!” he professed “I went crazy counting seconds to see you again.”

 

“Ehem..” a manly voice cough from their back.

Instead of putting her down, Jiyong turned his head while carrying his little girl that were hanging at him as a little koala, and Taeyeon also looked at the source of the sound without letting go.

And that sound wasn’t other than her brother Jiwoong.

 

“Finally we could see you bro, but didn’t imagine that it would be like this..” he told Jiyong, while observing them from head till toes.

“Oppa..” Taeyeon whined.

“Please don’t leave this whining little girl here anymore, I can’t handle her any longer.”

“The best thing that I’ve asked for in my life, should I do that right now?” he took Taeyeon at the same pose from earlier and were heading toward the front door.

 

To be startled by someone’s else presence before their eyes..

“Jiyong son~” Kim father welcomed.

“F-Father..” he tried to bow, but the hanged on Taeyeon couldn’t let him to.

“What is wrong? Why is this girl hanging like that?” he playfully hit Taeyeon’s “Come down little girl, why are you tutoring your fiancé?”

“Ahh Appa~” she whined “Can’t I hug my fiancé? I didn’t see him for days!”

“You can, you can just don’t cry anymore!” her mother came too.

Taeyeon were a little girl in everyone’s eyes.

 

“Omo!” the just coming from school Hayeon exclaimed. “Oppa!!” she ran into Jiyong’s arms.

“My kid~” Jiyong shouted back.

Now Hayeon replaced the hanging Taeyeon and hanged on Jiyong tightly.

“I missed you soo much oppa!~” she whined cutely.

“I missed you more my kid!” he replied in the same tone “Where are you? Why aren’t you visiting us in Seoul?”

“I’m preparing for my exams.”

“Ohhh~” he gave her thumps up “You and your sister are getting smarter these days, what’s your secret?”

“If I scored a good mark this exam, dad promised that he’ll let me get trained by SM this summer.”

“What? You’ll become a trainee in SM? No! totally no!” Taeyeon were shocked to hear this truth.

“High five my kido~” Jiyong gestured a high five for her. “Finally we’ll be able to strike the world with another Kim Taeyeon.”

Their reactions were the opposite, Taeyeon had always hated the idea of Hayeon entering the music industry, while Jiyong rooted her on.

 

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon took Jiyong aside.

“What? Shouldn’t you be happy for your sister?”

“She’s my sister, don’t involve yourself in it!”

As Taeyeon said that, Jiyong got hurt by that.

She realized what she just said “I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to-”

“Don’t mind it, I’m wrong here. Sorry for middling with your family issues.” He left her and went outside.

“J-Jiyong, Jiyong!” she called for him, but he left first.

 

“What happened daughter? Why did Jiyong slammed the door strongly?”

“Since she fought with him.” The annoyed Jiwoong confessed.

“What? You just were hugging and laughing with him” her mother told her.

“Why did you fight?”

“Where did Jiyong oppa go?” Hayeon came downstairs. 

“Because of her..” she pointed at Hayeon spitefully and hurried to bring her car keys to follow her angry man.

 

All the way wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter