The Chaotic Days

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

Weekend came by quickly, the girls were all luxurious from head till toes. You want to know about the boys? They were way more shining than them.

Taeyeon and Jiyong were startled by the group of their friends that were waiting for them at the entrance of the main building.

 

“What’s all this?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany quietly.

“What we’re being our normal selves.”

“What? N-normal?” Taeyeon chuckled sarcastically and threaten her “Do you want me to show everyone your ‘NORMAL’ self?”

“Yaah!” Tiffany cried out.

 

“Miss,” the house butler went to Taeyeon. “The president is waiting for you..”

“We’re going.”

 

“Welcome everyone~” Shin president welcomed them from the head of this long dining table.

“Annyeonghaseyo~” they all greeted him and Seo chairwoman as Taeyeon’s grandma respectfully.

“Please don’t get afraid or shy from us, treat us as your own grandparents.”

“Thank you for calling us here today.” T.O.P the gentle man here sincerely talked.

“Please make yourself free and start eating~” Taeyeon’s grandma addressed everyone.

 

Everyone sat with his beloved person, Taeyeon with Jiyong beside their grandparents. T.O.P and Fany together chatting and feeding each other childishly, Baby Seo and baby panda are not daring to face each like if one stole the other’s toy. While Sunny and Daesung laughing and chatting like old friends, they left the emotions section in life aside and decided to stay friends. Talking about friends there’s of course our Yongbae and Yuri that were once introduced to each other in a blind date. Our Solo Yoona and Hyoyeon busying their selves with taking pictures and posting at their SNS with Sooyoung that’s talking with her man Kyungho about this amazing chance she got to meet LOTTE founder Shin Kyuk-ho.

 

After having dinner together as one family, the girls went with Taeyeon to see her room.

 

“WOOOW!!!” they all exclaimed as they entered.

“DAEBAKK!!”

“BEAUTIFUL!!~”

“I LOOVE IT!!~”

“TAEYEON-AH~”

 

They didn’t leave a corner in this room that they didn’t take a picture in or went into the stuff in there.

Taeyeon were just looking at them aside near the door, with a bright and warm smiled drawn at her face. Till someone came by her side and cause her goosebumps..

 

“You’re beautiful~” he whispered in her ear gently as he wrapped his hand around her.

“W-What brought you here?” she asked, while tip-toeing as she was startled.

“I missed you.” Again in the other ear, in a y tone.

Taeyeon couldn’t help but to enjoy and drown into it.

 

“So where are the boys?” she asked him, as they transported to the third floor wide fancy balcony.

He locked his hands around her from the back, rested his face at her soft small shoulder and replied softly “They’re busy in talking about business with your biggest business man in the world grandpa.”

She chuckled “Are you jealous right now?”

“W-What? Me? Jealous?” he denied it totally.

She held into his married hands rested at her belly~

“Do you regret knowing me?” he asked seriously out of nowhere.

“Why would I regret being alive?”

That reply made Jiyong lose his mind.

He turned her and jailed her in his arms as they were facing each other.

“I owe you a lot Kim Taeyeon.”

“Why?” she asked, as they were breaths apart.

“Since you just gave me a reason to live~”

 With ending his last word, they were already having possession of each other’s mouths.

 

 

Her maternal parents that were looking after them all the way till that long, tender and gentle kiss, which proved them their true and pure fate that joined their hearts and grew their infinite love. 

“Honey, our daughter grew up beautifully.” Shin mother told her husband that was enfolding his hands around her and observing their daughter sharing her love with her fiancé at Shin’s family balcony.

“Finally we could whiteness this moment together honey.”

“These two are as people says ‘A couple made in heaven’.”

“I can’t agree more, even though you’ll get pissed off, but our daughter is more beautiful than you. From where did she brought this beauty from?”

“Of course not you.” She replied sarcastically.

“Now that I see it, she don’t resemble you that much.”

“Yaah!” she hit him playfully.

Those couple were the same as Jiyong and Taeyeon.

 

 

“I should leave first.” Sooyoung told Taeyeon, after couple of hours playing at Taeyeon grandparent castle.

“Wait I think you left your coat outside, come let’s bring it..” Taeyeon told her.

 

They went outside..

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!~” they shouted all loudly.

Sooyoung couldn’t believe what she was witnessing right there!

“W-What?.. H-How?.. When?..” she was speechless.

 

At the backyard, SNSD and BIGBANG members prepared a birthday party for the birthday girl that became 26 this day. But the more surprising moment were when her man came out, kneeing down in front of her, taking the 100 roses bouquet from his back. After he locked their gazes together, he proposed..

“Choi Sooyoung,” he called, the musician crew playing at the back “I really don’t care about anyone in this world but you.” He started “Since you’re my all, you’re my heart, you’re the reason I’m living right now.” Sooyoung wet face were really funny but yet touching that made the girls giggle at the side then shed some tears touchingly “Truly, I can’t imagine my life with you anymore.” He ended it sincerely and emotionally that made Sooyoung jump into his arms and dry all her tears at his chest.

 

That day were the best, all their friends and brothers and sisters in law were there laughing, partying, dancing and drinking like old days.

In other words, finally they could taste the happiness flavor again.

 

 

 

Days flew fast and valentine day welcomed us, the fans wanted to gift Taeyeon a big present and that were to make her win the 1st place at the music shows. And they really did!

 

“Unnie~~” Yoona came running.

“What’s wrong?” Taeyeon were talking with the manager.

“Y-Your song w-won!” she told her breathlessly.

“What?!” she were surprised. “Oh my god!” she exclaimed as she viewed the charts and the video of today’s broadcast.

 

“Are you for real Kim Taeyeon?” Jiyong called her right away.

“You can’t believe it too, right?”

“You never performed any of them live yet at any broadcast, any yet you won the first place?!” he told her in disbelief.

“That’s all because of you.”

“What? What again, I wasn’t there this time.” He was confused.

“That’s why it’s all because of you.” She explained more “Because of my longing and true love toward you, I was able to deliver and sing this messages in the right way, which touched the people’s heart.”  

“Then should I leave you every time you have a releasing song? So you can sing it perfectly?”

“What?!” she cried out. “Don’t dare to do it again Kwon Jiyong!” then scolded him.

“What will we do this time?” he continued sarcastically “Should we get drown in the Busan’s beach?”

That made her laugh~

“I love you little boy~”

“I adore you little girl~”

 

After few hours of work, she called him again..

“Where are you?” Taeyeon asked the just woken Jiyong.

“At home, why?” she just hanged up at him.

 

Ring, Ring, Ring.

 

“How come you came this fast?” he was startled.

“Our hearts can’t be apart.”

He looked at her like ‘How cheesy~~’

She tried to enter, but he blocked her.

“What?”

“Not yet.” he told her while resisting her pushing to enter.

“Why? what is in there?..”

She tricked him and passed him like a little cat from down and entered the living room to be shocked by..

“Oh my God!!” she was surprised and touched by the view in front of her.

 

Jiyong were preparing all day for this special event, dedicated to his beloved fiancé.

At his dragon dining table, a heart shaped cake were glowing with candles, and two wine glasses ready with their ancient wine since 1988, the room were surrounded with candles from all types all around the place, floor, tables everywhere, as well red roses and balloons. Also at before the table there were a heart decorated from red candles and spread around it red roses petals.

 

Her romantic fiancé, came from behind locking a stunning necklace around her neck.

“Happy valentine day darling.”

 Then he draped his hands at her belly, plugged his head at her shoulder area..

“There are no words that I can speak, no song that I can sing, and no gesture that I can show, to prove my love for you, for the love I have for you has no definition.” Jiyong started his romantic confession “How can I describe the sheer joy I feel with the very thought of you? How simply hearing your voice causes my heart to beat faster, my pulse to race and my smile to widen. You have opened my heart and awakened my soul. You are my one and only true love. That is how I know that our love is everlasting.”

Taeyeon were just speechless and overemotional. No matter how she tried to bring her words out, she couldn’t.

 He turned her and owned her waist, locked their gazes deeply then ended his confession by a lustful remark..

“The only heaven I’ll be sent to.. is when I’m alone with you~” he told her sincerely, while his eyes are firing up hoping that she would understand his intentions. And Taeyeon quickly caught it and just hugged him tightly. By that Jiyong knew that she got his message, and just hugged her back more tightly and took her in circles happily in the air.   

 

They just lived this night to the max, confessed all their feelings to each other for the million time, got drunk, laughed and chatted about the silliest things. At the end they got the night turned up widely high~

 

 

 

The next day, Jiyong woke up late as always. Having a strong hangover from last night’s drinking and playing.

“Good morning~” an angel welcomed him warmly.

He brushed his eyes, to see a little angel in just his loose white shirt. Lifting her hair up with a chopstick messily.

“Wash up and come, breakfast is ready.” She hurried toward him and stole a quick peak before putting the boiling hangover soup down.

Jiyong was still confused if this is reality or a dream.

“Hurry now!” she pushed him toward the rest room.

 

After having a romantic breakfast together, the doorbell rang..

 

Ring, Ring, Ring.

 

Jiyong went and answered it, but as he opened it.. there was no one.

“Hello?” he called and looked around, no one.

But then as he was closing the door, he noticed a package in front of the door.

“Who is it?” Taeyeon called from inside.

He entered with this weird package that came from unknown identity.

“What is this? Who send it?” she asked again as they reached the living room and sat to discover this strange delivery.

 

Jiyong opened it slowly..

To find inside this big box, another smaller box.

“Is this kind of a fan pranks?” Taeyeon told him.

He continued opening, another box were found and then another and another one till it scored a 7 boxes inside each other.

When he opened the last one, he found a letter and an envelope.

 

They were nervous, Jiyong got the guts and started reading the letter..

 

“There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that our hearts have come to dwell together, as one. You are my l-life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true lo-love. The day we met was fate. Our lives intertwining was fate. You are my destiny. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. Love is the only thing that makes life worth living. Your love. With all my heart I am f-forever yours~”

He kept on shuttering while reading since this letter were..

“This what you wrote for me!” Taeyeon were startled.

“Right, I’m thinking the same. B-but how?..”

“Continue..”

“You’re startled right?” the unknown writer, switched to talk to Taeyeon and Jiyong. as he knew they’ll be together. “This is nothing, first see the envelope’s content..”

Taeyeon opened the envelope..

Without exaggerating their jaws reached the floor, from what they found in there.

“W-What is this?”

“How? W-When? Where?”

The found couple of photos of them back then in September and some in November and December.

And what’s more startling that all of them were when they’re privately together. In places that rarely where you find people at.

“What should we do?”

Jiyong took the letter again, and continued reading..

“Did you see them? Right, you may now getting crazy to know who am I, right?

Did you see those? I have thousandth of them. Do you want some more? Since I came to you ‘Out of the blue’, send me a message thru your performance tomorrow at sketchbook by saying ‘Out of the blue’ more than once.

See you soon.”

 

“What is all this?” they were mentally broken down.

“What should we do?” Taeyeon asked while started panicking. “What if.. W-What if he-”

“Calm down,” he took her into his arms “Everything will be okay, don’t worry.” While caressing her back “I’m going to handle this.”

 

After calming down, and swallowing the situation..

“Should I send him the message tomorrow?”

“What are you thinking of?”

“I want to live peacefully Jiyong,” she married their fingers together and sustained “I want to be with you, eat, talk, sleep, cry and laugh. Just with you!”

“Do you think that I’m not dying to live this day sooner than ever?” he shared her the same desire.

“Then let us just live it now!”

“Are you sure? Won’t you regret it?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter