The Announcement

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

Seoul Gardens Apartment Tower

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

I woke up on the sound of my ringtone,

“What?” I answered as I was still closing my eyes and on bed.

“YA KIM TAEYEON!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GOT INTO JUST NOW?!!!”

DAMN! I forgot about the paparazzi! This Jiyong-dose really affective!

“Are you still on the line? Hello?!” my manager said.

“Yes,”

“Get ready, you have a meeting now with the company boards.” And he ended.

 

 

As I was in my car, I dialed Baekhyun number..

“Yes noona,”

“Baekhyun, did you hear about it?”

“Yes, my manager just called and we’re heading to SM.”

I thought for a while.. then decided on a big thing.

“Baek, can you do me a favor?”

“Of course noona..”

“Let’s confirm our relationship.”

“W-What?! Noona are you sure? B-but we never feel.. like you know?..”

“I know, I just have something in mind. And I need your help.”

“Okay fine.” I know I used him for this, but this maybe my only out card.

 

 

Apgujeong-dong – SM building

City of Seoul - Gangnam Province

 

 

As I entered the meeting room, it was full of the directors and share-holders and other high people at our company.

As always they kept taking from us information about what happened and how and when ect.

We played it perfectly. I was thankful and also sorry toward him for dragging him all along, The reason for doing all this was bec. of..

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

YG entertainment – press conference

City of Seoul - Gyeonggi, Province

 

 

I don’t know what I just did right now, but I know that I’ll regret it someday.

“So you admit that G Dragon and Mizuhara Kiko were dating in secret for years?” one journal asked.

“Y-Yes.” the official speaker admitted.

“They wanted to date publicly now, since they’re sure about their feelings not as the past years. that was the reason for not admitting it before.” He continued as they asked for the reason.

 

 Mizuhara Kiko – Japanese Model that was rumored to be in relation with GD for years, but every time they deny it.

 

What is the real truth?

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

 SM building – conference room

City of Seoul, Gangnam Province

 

 

The whole nation press came for the press conference that confirm the dating rumors between SNSD Taeyeon and EXO Baekhyun.

And as the always we got a lot of hate comments and action from the fans, as they thought we betrayed them by not make it public since we were dating for months. What should we public? We just get to date now, it didn’t even complete a half-day!

Actually all were shocked by the news. My members, the staff, even my parents. Since they all knew we were friends. And one day we made this sudden news.

Thank God, I could let my members and friends believe that it’s true as well Baekhyun did. But the source of my life didn’t get convinced yet. as they called me to come over..

 

 

Kim Ancestral Residence
City of Jeonju, North Jeolla Province

 

 

“YA! KIM TAEYEON!!!” was my mother's shouting welcoming me as I entered the home.

“Girl, do you know what you just did?” my dad asked calmly.

“I-I’m sorry,” I said as I bowed my head down.

“You’re about to marry the Kwon's son after few months, and then you just confirmed that you’re dating this minor. What are you thinking of?” my mom asked angrily.

 

Well it’s the kwon son that made me do this!

 

“Well, you wanted us to marry while we don’t know each other and don’t love each other! What do you except from us? just say yes and get married after few months?” that’s when I feel a strong slap on my face. I can see Hayeon covers from the shock.

 

In my whole 26 years.. my mother had never raised her hand on me!

 

“Girl, how could you disrespect us like this? Did we raised you to behave like this? You can just try out with him, and if it still didn’t work out.. I know the elders will be considerate and let you be.” wow! Jiyong was right!  “Now go to your room, we will talk in this later at night.” my dad said firmly.

 

I was really stressed off, while that jerk partying his -off with his skinny Barbie doll girlfriend I’m locked up in my room crying my eyes out.

Because of him I got my first slap on face, and by who?.. my mother!

“I hate you, I HATE YOU!!!” I shouted alone in my dark little room, crying at the corner alone.

 

 

 

 Jiyong POV

 

 

Kwon Residence
City of Seoul, Gyeonggi Province

 

 

My family called for me, of course they will since I was on all SNS pages ‘GD dating Japanese model Kiko!’.

 

“KWON JIYONG!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!! YOU KNOW YOU’RE GOING TO GET MARRIED AFTER FEW MONTHS!! ARE YOU STUPID! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR GRANDFATHER WILL DO WITH YOU AFTER HE HEAR THIS?!!” was my mom shouting all over as she opened the door for me.

“Hello mom,” I said to calm her down.

“Hello? Are you in your right mind son? Do you know what you just did?” it was my father now.

“Can we sit down first?” I asked.

“How can you be this calm?” my sister asked.

“Let’s end this here, you’ll go and deny this no-sense news now!” my mom told me.

“No I won’t.” I said in low voice.

“What did you say?” my father asked.

“I WILL NOT!” I shouted. To see my father hand marked red on my face!

It’s my first time that someone slapped me, And because of who? That little girl!

 

“You will.” He said firmly.

“You made me to date Taeyeon with force, and I did. It didn’t work up well, What should I do other than this?”

“You’ll keep trying, And you just met a week ago. What a good lie son!” my mom said.

“Go and wash up now, We will continue this talk after dinner.” My father told me.

 

 

As I was washing my face, I looked at the mirror and thought of what I saw last night that made me do all this crazy thing..

“That little liar! Because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter