The First Days Of August

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

Incheon Airport – Departing Gate

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

“I guess we should say our farewells now..” Daesung said in the van. he was with sunny, Taeyang, Seungri and Seohyun.

SNSD members went at the dawn with BIGBANG members to the Airport. Since this is the last time they would see each other for two weeks or even more.

Everyone had a sad facial expression on their faces.

The girls started their unchanged talk about taking care and to rest more, do their best, eat and drink more, but what makes SNSD girls different than the other girls that they always end their talk with ‘Have fun~’

 

 

“…Have fun Jiyong~” Taeyeon told Jiyong while they were at the other van with T.O.P and Tiffany.

“I’m gonna really miss you..” He gave her a hug full of affection.

She received it “Me too.”

“Oppa I’ll see you soon right?” Tiffany asked T.O.P when she had her head leaning on his shoulder, and marrying their fingers together.

“Of course. Just I’ll be far for a while and return back quickly.” He told her.

“Boys it’s time to load off, the fans are getting crazy out here.” the manager came in.

Jiyong gave Taeyeon a quick peak on her cheek “This for what I did wrong.”

“What did you do?” she asked confusedly.

“You’ll know soon.” He gave her another peak on the other cheek “See you later my girl~”

The boys load off their vans, and took their plane to Jakarta for their MADE tour concert there at 1st of August.

                

 

 

1st of August

 

 

 

The girls were having their ceremony for winning at the completions today at ‘Channel SOSHI’, ‘Girl’s Generation three athletes’ Tiffany was sad since she didn’t get a medal.

The girl’s triathlon has finally ended, the girls all went up bowing while shouting ‘You worked hard!’ and ‘Thank you~’

Tiffany didn’t forget to get a photo taken of them at the end.

Yoona suddenly pointed on something and asked cutely “Oh.. what is that?”

The girls followed her “Wow, what is that?”

Tiffany turned.. and stunned at her place confused.

The girls gathered and hugged her while shouting “We want to thank you~”

Yoona dramatically said “Ah, I’m about to tear up~”

 

 

“Fany unnie, happy birthday~” Yoona appeared at the screen in front of them.

The members prepared a surprise video messages.

Tiffany couldn’t help but to scream from the joy as she saw her popping out there. “Kyaaaaaaaa~~”

“I know that I always tease you for being a pig and say that you eat a lot. But I do it because I think it looks cute. So I hope that you know what I really mean and that you don’t get upset. I love the way you react, so I can’t stop teasing you.” Yoona told her honestly.

After that Taeyeon appeared suddenly with her ‘Lion Heart’ costume. “Happy birthday on your 27th year. I get lots of happy energy from you, and I’m always thankful to you, you’re more than a friend to me. Shall I say that you’re more important than a best friend? I bought you a gift.” She ended it cutely. Tiffany was so touched and sent her a love-gun-shot with a big heart.

Out of nowhere the one that wasn’t with them all these episodes, because of her radio show, came out.. “My dear Tiffany! Happy Happy birthday~ You’re a special friend, and I love you a lot. Let’s continue to be.. close friends forever.” Of course she can’t take her agyeo off from her tone.

“I think of you a lot, and I learned a lot from the way you genuinely treat your friends, and how you love them and give to them. I hope we can make lots of fun memories in the future.” Yuri told her sincerely. Which brought tears to Tiffany.

“Dear the energizer Tiffany,” Hyoyeon funnily popped out “I’m so happy that you’re in my life.” She hided her face from embarrassment and laughed, since it’s the first time to confess her feelings like this. “let’s continue to be there for each other as a good friend, and group member and take care of each other like happy family.”

A rich lady like Sooyoung talked “Thanks for always making all of us happy with your smile. And thanks for being in my life!”

The maknae was the last now “Mi-young unnie, happy happy birthday. Thank you so much for always taking a good care of me. And treating me like your real sister. I think that only goods things will come to you from now on, and I’ll always be on your side. I love you~”

Tiffany couldn’t hold it and just teared up at the end..

They all hugged her and told her “Don’t cry~” “Happy birthday~”

 

 

The staff brought for her the cake, that they prepared secretly for her second surprise party. And they gathered all around it and started singing ‘Birthday song’.

They held their hands up, and began to make a wish before blowing the candles..

 

‘Wish that this year would be everyone’s beginning of happiness~’ Tiffany secretly wished again.

 

She blew the candles, and wanted to remember this moment forever.

She was moved by the members sincere messages. She never knew that they really would do another birthday party for her.

Tiffany went around the filming site thanking the staff and receiving birthday wishes and congratulations from everyone in there. 

Till she got a call..

“Yeoboseyo?..”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PINK PIG~~” a familiar voice shouted with all his might.

“Ah you startled me!” Tiffany reacted.

“Hope the source of your happiness from now on will be because of me.” That made her blush.

“Oppa..”

“I like you so much Hwang Mi-young. I really wish that I’m with you right now!”

“Aren’t you having your concert right now?”

“Right, but I asked my fans for a five minutes break to have a call.”

“You did w-what?” she laughed at him.

“Please receive this hug instead of me for the moment..”

“What hug-”

By that moment Taeyeon came and hugged her tightly with so much affection.

“Happy birthday Fany-ya~” T.O.P told her from the second side.

Tiffany couldn’t be more happier than now~ as if her wish started to show a reaction right away..

 

 

 

 

4th of August

 

 

 

 

“Unnie! Unnie!!” Yoona came running toward Taeyeon.

“What happened?”

“The MV is out!” Yoona exclaimed.

“Let me see..” she looked at her tablet.

After watching the MV of ‘Let’s Not Fall In Love’ Taeyeon kept paused at her spot with a poker face..

“Unnie are you okay?..” Yoona asked her.

“What is this?” she asked.

“What?”

“What does he mean by this?”

“You should ask him..”

“Is this the third b-breaking up?” Taeyeon asked with watery eyes.

“Unnie what are you talking about? Jiyong oppa is your fiancé now, he won’t leave you. he like you~”

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon asked her with a shaking voice.

“Of course. If he dared and broke your heart once again, I’ll end him with my own two hands! Don’t worry unnie you know I’m strong.” Yoona tried all her best to comfort her.

That made Taeyeon chuckle~

“Gomawo Yoona-ya~” Taeyeon hugged her.

“Unnie just smile and be happy from now on~”

Taeyeon nodded and smiled.

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah~~” Tiffany came in running too “Did you see the MV? GD this rascal!”

“Ya why are you talking bad about him?” Taeyeon got pissed off.

“Didn’t you watch it? Didn’t you see how he was flirting with that skinny girl?”

That was when Taeyeon noticed that she only saw the lyrics, and not the real MV.

“Here see it..” Tiffany handled her the tablet.

“Kwon Jiyong this human! That’s why he apologized before ahead.”

“Unnie it’s just for work, you know how much he like you~” Yoona tried to put water on the fire that Tiffany made.

“Then what about T.O.P? why are you just taking it all out on my Jiyong?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany defensibly.

“u-uh? It’s just..”

“At least mine didn’t tried to kiss her..” Taeyeon became a kid in this game.

“Ya Taeyeon!” Tiffany became angry.

“He didn’t kiss you yet didn’t he?” Taeyeon asked harshly.

“Unnie!..” Yoona was shocked.

“What about you?” Tiffany asked back.

“He did of course.”

“And you didn’t tell us?” Tiffany told her in disappointment.

Taeyeon became speechless.

“Are you two fighting on a meaningless thing once again?” Hyoyeon asked as she came in on their loud voices.

“She started.” Taeyeon replied childishly.

“Are you fighting over the new MV?” Sooyoung followed.

“They’re.” Yoona sighed.

“Wooah who would think that SNSD are fighting over a boys MV?” Sooyoung said sarcastically.

“Girls this is just for the fans, there’s no meaning at all with the acting they did.”

“Let me ask you one thing..” Hyoyeon said “..Aren’t you two sure that they really like you already?”

“Right, only the two of you were the one that their men proposed publicly in front of us.” Yoona said.

“Just hold onto that confidence, and you won’t suffer from meaningless fights like this.”

“I’m sorry Taeyeon-ah.” Tiffany apologized first.

“No I’m sorry, I was harsh.” Taeyeon hugged her.

“See how sweet the both of you~” Sooyoung hold her hands up dramatically.

 

 

 

 

8th of August

 

 

 

 

The girls just landed at New York’s airport, they went to have lunch at a famous restaurant after finishing their rehearsal.

They had fun, ate and laughed, took photos to keep them as a memory.

They were filming ‘Channel SOSHI’ at the same time, the restaurant owner came to their table after they finished eating and told them their mission for the day.

“You have 50$, you can spend it all or not. that’s for buying the member you got her name back then a gift that she wants. Good luck girls~” he gave them their money. By that the girls started moving toward a store nearby to look for good gifts.

 

“Who’s my Manito?” Tiffany asked.

“Who would reply on a question like this?” Sunny sarcastically told her.

“Of course not me.” Tiffany replied also sarcastically.

They found a music store nearby, they went down and looked for something that the member they choose would like.

Some found, and others didn’t. so they decided to  go for another street that was filled with shops on both sides. They split and everyone went to the place they wanted to.

Taeyeon found an accessories place, she decided to buy for tiffany a simple bracelet.

Yoona found exactly what Taeyeon would want and with her agyeo she got it only for 50$.

The other girls found what the other would like and get it for them, even some pay more than the budget just to make the other side happy~

 

 

A call came to Taeyeon after she sent to Jiyong her selfie with Tiffany.

“Why did you cry little girl?”

“H-How did you know?” she was startled, since the interview she just had about tiffany hasn’t been broadcasted yet.

“I have my ways. I don’t want to see these tears once again!”

“Jiyong..”

“Umm?..”

“Nothing forget it.”

“What? Tell me..”

“We arrived, I’ll talk to you later.”

“Okay take care, and have fun.”

 

 

The girls arrived to the dinner place they were told to exchange the gifts at.

They started singing a song.. and by the end of it they point onto their Manito.

Taeyeon pointed on Tiffany. Were Tiffany pointed on Sunny. Yoona on Taeyeon and by that the order continued.. sadly Sooyoung picked herself. So she was sad by herself, but suddenly the PD came and gave her a small gift box. She was surprised with it. And by that the girls lived a memorable moments at New York, and knew that their friendship were is much it’s filled with love and that it’s beyond anyone’s imagination about how strong and immortal it is.

 

The next day they performed at KCON 2015, then returned back to Seoul to prepare for their comeback.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Days went by,

Jiyong didn’t want to bring up the MV matter first, he was surprised that Taeyeon didn’t commented on that yet.

He finished his schedules overseas, and returned with Taeyang back to Seoul for their Infinite challenge music festival, then will travel right away after finishing the festival to their MADE tour concert again.

 

 

 

 

13th of August

Infinite Challenge Summer Music Festival - Yeongdong Expressway

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

 

 

 Jiyong and Taeyang were casted for ‘2015 Infinite Challenge Summer Music Festival’ their partner was Kwanghee. Today was the final day, when they perform the song they wrote and produced all the past 50 days.

 

“Why are you nervous like this?” Hyungdon asked him.

“Me? I’m not.”

“You’re, look at your face it’s pale.”

“Hyung leave him, he have someone that took his mind these days.” Taeyang told him.

 

Hyungdon filmed before with Jiyong on 2013, he’s close to Taeyang and GD. They hanged out always together since then.

 

“Who? Aren’t you dating already?” he acted as he’s pissed off.

He chuckled “Someone from your past.”

“My past? Who? I never met your girlfriend. Ya tell me, I’m not good with mystery questions!”

“You’ll know later.” GD smiled and went to get ready.

“Hyung don’t tell anyone, you know that right.” Taeyang tapped on his shoulder and left after Jiyong.

That left Hyungdon alone swimming with many thoughts.

 

 

On their way toward the stage..

“I’ll use the rest room for a moment..” Jiyong told them and hurried.

“Me too, go first you.” Taeyang told Kwanghee and followed Jiyong.

Kwanghee left alone also suddenly.

 

 

“What’s wrong?” Taeyang asked Jiyong “You kept checking on your phone all the time.”

“Taeyeon? Are you here?” He answered the call while Taeyang were asking him.

“Sorry I won’t be able to come.”

“W-What? Why did something happen?” he felt disappointment.

“I need to end now, call you later.” She ended the call quickly.

 

 

“Jiyong what happened? We need to hurry the stage gonna start now.”

“Taeyeon won’t come.”

“Why did something happened?”

“I don’t know she ended the call.”

“Did you fight again?”

“No. I didn’t talk with her since she was at New York.”

“What? One week without talking?”

“I just sent her couple of messages.”

“Do you think that is enough for a fresh engaged couple?”

“Ya low your voice, someone might hear!”

“Let’s go now, after the festival go and see her.”

“Okay.”

Jiyong wasn’t feeling that much good after receiving that call from Taeyeon.

 

 

He just took his mic and went on the stage..

The people could see that something was bothering him. he performed just as cool as always, as professional as always, as G Dragon as always.

He aced the first stage of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter