The Rewarded Hardships

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Yong left for his Tokyo dome MADE tour, while we raised the flag for our 4th tour ‘Phantasia’, also I started my preparation for our comeback as TTS again this winter with Christmas special album.

 

He did very well, making me more proud every single day~

 

For our luck at the end of every year as always we have the Mnet Asian Music Awards [MAMA] that all the Asian artists attend.

Last year I didn’t attend since Jiyong left me, or in other words G left me and he appeared there, I was so angry and resentful that made me only send Tiffany to accept our awards.

This event would be the first event ever to be at together. It was really new brand for me, unlike the past years I was attending it alone, with Yong and thankfully they said the EXO won’t participate, that won’t make things awkward there.

 

“You’re having your flight now?” Yong called me.

“Umm, I’m at the airport alone.”

“Have a safe flight then, I’m heading right now from Fukuoka to Hong Kong.”

“I missed you.” I found myself saying.

He stayed silent for a moment, then said..

“I’ve missed you more.”

Even the person I loved all this time was Jiyong, but I can’t deny that I don’t have a feelings for G and Dragon or Yong at all.

Always I remember myself that G and Yong and Jiyong if they all came together they will create the Kwon Jiyong that everyone in the world want and love.

 

 

After few hours, I arrived to MAMA’s hall that we would perform at few hours later.

It was 12AM when I finished my rehearsal, the PD came to me and told me that I would have the opening stage.

It was a huge burden for me. I’ve never did something huge like this.

As I was going to exit the hall, I heard the staff saying that BIGBANG just arrived for their rehearsal, they were the last one.

 

I went and sat at the spectator’s area, BIGBANG started their rehearsal..

 

I saw that little boy, wearing his cap with mask to cover his facial hair, his belly is blown up a little bit bigger than before, and he started showing off his swag with s.

 

As he was rehearsing, I got confused several times whether this is Yong or Jiyong. Yong had really improved better than before, he got into the role with perfection.   

 

As they were rehearsing the last song ‘Bang! Bang! Bang!!’ suddenly the stage went up with them on it singing, even Yong got startled. It was really a high quality, brand new stage for them.

 

BIGBANG never made their fans disappointment with their stages, since they’re the producers and directors of it.

 

As he finished rehearsal, I followed him to give him a surprise..

“Yong-” I shouted for him, but to be shocked with the camera man that was doing a backstage interview with him.

I hided quickly, before we got caught by the surrounded staff and cameras.

 

After few minutes I just heard Jiyong’s last words for his interview..

“.. See you tomorrow!” he told the camera man, bowed and left in hurry.

 

He entered his waiting room to get his belongs and leave for the hotel, when he stepped out I gripped his hand..

“UMMA!” he shouted in surprise.

I laughed hard at his facial expression~

“You almost gave me a heart attack!” he yelled at me.

“You should’ve s-seen your f-face!” I told him while laughing.

“Why are you still here?” he asked.

“I was observing your rehearsal.”

“You’ve been waiting all this time here?”

“Yes.”

He took me into his arms. I really missed it, his warm ‘Hug’~    

“What should I do with you little girl?”

“Hug me more!” I told him unknowingly.

“I won’t let you escape from these two then.” He said, which made me anticipate for it.

 

We left for the hotel, it was 3:30 in the morning.

 

“Are you alone?” he asked me.

“Umm.”

“Then will you stay with me?”

Well I know I’m going to get into trouble with this. but I didn’t want to deny this rare offer.

“Sure.” I told him, and unloaded from the car heading towards his suite.

 

The time went by, and we just stayed all morning at the bed, resting our backs at the bed’s headboard, chatting about this and that. What happened at the time we were forbidden from each other’s presence. About my coming comeback, and even the silliest topics that you could never imagine talking about.

 

While I was telling him about how the company were satisfied with his self-written and self-composed songs for my solo album, he was really quite. I looked beside me.. to see his head dropping at my shoulder.

I observed him carefully, he looked really tired and sleepless. Under his eyes you could see a heavy black bags, than turned his into a panda. His facial hair grew up rapidly.

I felt bad for him, I took him carefully and put his head slowly at the pillow, then covered him with the comforter.

And fell asleep too while watching his handsome face all the way till my dreamland.

 

 

Time went by, and I sensed at some phone’s ringtone crying all the time. I opened my eyes to be hugged with the sun’s warm dark rays.

I looked for the crying phone.. I was still sleepy, so I answered it without paying attention who’s the caller.

“Hello?”

“Hello? Who’s this?”

“You’re the one that’s calling! What a rude-” then to get my attention back, I looked at the phone.. it was written ‘Choi Soonho manager’

That’s Jiyong’s manager! Why is he here?

Then to notice that it was Jiyong’s phone not mine.

I turned at Yong, to see him too picking up the phone half-sleeping yelling..

“Who is it I’m asking you?” he yelled loudly.

I took the phone from his quickly, and ended it.

 

“Why?” he nagged.

“That’s my manager!” I told him.

“W-What?”

“I answered your manager call and you did too.”

“What in that?”

“They don’t know about us.” I suggested “Let’s just say that we lost our phones.”

“That would fit. What time is it?”

“4:30PM!!” I cried out, then jumped from the bed in a hurry.

“What is wrong?”

“The opening red carpet will start by 6PM, we are late. Hurry get ready!”

 

We hurried, got our clothes on and went downstairs to the lobby..

 

“Where are you going?” Yong asked me as I was heading toward the exit door.

“To my manager van.”

“We won’t make it in both way, I have an idea come here..”

“But-”

“There’s no ‘But’!” he took my hand and took me into a black van.

 

 

As I enter it.. there was his stylist Jieun unnie and his hair stylist Taehyun unnie.

“Annyeonghaseyo-” my greetings were cut by Yong.

“There’s no time for this, come-on sit here..” he put me on the car seat, and that’s were Cinderella’s story started..

 

 

 They saw me as a Barbie doll, Jieun unnie kept asking Yong for his opinion for everything..

“Jiyong-ah, this or this?”

“No this is too bright, and this is too small. Don’t you have something else?”

He was really picky!

“This or that one?”

“Neither, the first one I saw was better.”

I can see the uncomfortableness on their faces.

 

 

After we passed half the way already, Taehyun unnie had only few touches to finish my hair already.

Jieun unnie also were just to finish my makeup by the putting on the lip-stick.

I put on this dazzling red dress, and they wore me the jewelry that Yong choose.

I took the heels to wear them.. but Yong stopped me!

“I want to put it on you..” he told me charismatically.

I couldn’t refuse this dreamlike offer.

He went on his one knee, and took bright really high heels and put it on me..

I was really embarrassed and didn’t know how to react or do after this. My face turned the same color of my dress~

 

 

He went up, cupped my face and left a gentle, sweet peak on my forehead~

“You’re really gorgeous Kim Taeyeon~”

My face was burning with shyness~

“Do well today~”

“Fighting!”

The stylists unnies told me cheerfully.

As I looked outside, we were there already..

“Show them the real Kim Taeyeon.” Yong told me while looking straight into my eyes “Let the butterfly in you fly today~”

As he told me that, I had to unload from the van now..

“I love you Yong-ah~” I said it without thinking, and hurried to the waiting flashes outside.

 

 

By that I was able to attend the red carpet opening at time, because of Yong’s Cinderella’s like story that happened to me at the way here.

 

All the reporters, MC and fans, were startled with my appearance for the day. It wasn’t like me, it was Kim Taeyeon that’s burning with love for some man called Kwon Jiyong. I couldn’t even recognize me own self.

 

Our cute hoobae’s IKON shinned behind me after I finished my photo time round.

 

 

Finally I got to get down of this scary stage filled with reporters and fans.

To be startled with someone’s voice..

 

“Where were you?” someone asked. I looked up, to see that it was my manager unnie..

“Unnie..”

“What are you doing here? How did you come here? Do you know how much I’ve looked for you! Why were you not in your hotel room?” she yelled at me, but I didn’t take it to heart, since she really looked concerned.

“I’m here unnie~” I hugged her to calm down.

“Ya you bad girl..” she hit me while returning the hug at my back.

“Ahh what?~” I whined.

“..You’re really beautiful.” She smiled finally.

“I’m sorry unnie, I won’t do it again.”

“How did you do all this alone? Our stylist is here..”

“You can say that the fairy grandma came to me today.” I told her and continued my way.

“W-What?” I got her confused, she followed me to absorb more information’s.

 

 

“Unnie I told that-” I was shocked by the person that I saw inside my waiting tent.

He waved at me~

“Y-Yong? What are you doing here?” I asked in shock.

“I came to get my hair done.”

“W-What?”

“Our stylists are really busy with four members already. I can use yours right?” he looked at me with puppy eyes.

“O-Of course.” The stylist replied.

“What? How said so?-” the manager angrily asked.

“What should we do for you G-Dragon-ssi?” the stylists already ran toward him happily.

And really he got to have his hair and makeup here!

 

 

“Do you like it?” the stylist asked him.

“There’s something missing..” he was looking around, till he gave her something I got chocked with my iced coffee, that I was having next to him while getting my hair ready too.

“..This!” he shouted happily.

The stylist looked at him confusedly, “Are you s-sure?”

“Just try and see how cool it will turn out.”

She really listened to him and put those skinny braids at the back of his head.

At first I thought ‘Ah he lost his mind really!’. But after he put them already and he turned at me.. it was the hottest image of him till now.

My heart kept pounding as my eyes were glued at him~

 

 

“How is it?” he asked.

“Hot!” my mouth talked again without thinking. 

The stylists looked at me with surprise..

“A-Ah I mean, it’s nice. It’s new~” I tried to cover it, but couldn’t.

They all started giggling at me, then the hair stylist behind me doing my hair told me..

“You two look really like a couple now.” She said.

“Right, look both having double braids.” They noticed.

“They are soo cute~” they fangirled.

“Unnie..” I got shy.

“Come-on hurry, there’s no time!” the manager unnie yelled.

They continued our makeup and hair, then Jiyong’s manager Soonho came in with his outfit..

“Hyung this..”

“Leave it here, did they finish?”

“No, I think you won’t be able to attend the opening stage.”

“What? Why?” Yong went up.

“Seungri have a stomach ache, and he’s not leaving the restroom right now.”

“Why suddenly?”

 “He’s saying that he’s fine, but he looks really pale.”

“Will we be able to perform tonight?”

“I don’t know, we should wait and see.”

“Let’s go and see..” he headed outside.

Then suddenly he returned back after a moment..

“Taeyeon-ah I will see you after a minute.” He told me and then left in a hurry.

 

 

My stage time is all up.. I was nervous like hell! No one was there..

“Taeyeon-ah..” the voice that I was waiting for came out in front of me.

“What are you doing here? There’s people watching.” We were at the backstage area, just few moments before the live broadcasting all around the world.

“..Fighting!” he told me cheerfully, then after looking around for a watching eyes.. He stole the moment and kissed my forehead. “I believe in you~” that sentence made me feel as I was reborn again on this world after that moment.

I just nodded with teary eyes, and left since the PD-nim kept calling for me to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter