The Reach To The Last Destination

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

 

 

Weekend really came by, and they went to the written location behind their photo when they were in LOTTE world.

“Should we really do this?” Taeyeon asked before entering the theater that they should meet the paparazzi at.

“Let’s take it till the end..” he took her hand and entered.

 

When they reached the theater’s hall that the paparazzi should be at. There was no one!

“Hello?”

“Is there anyone here?” they called, but without getting any response.

 

 

Suddenly the large LED screen started playing something..

 

 

They were startled, as they focused at the content that were playing before them, it was their photos and videos of them in the past 2 years.

They sat down where they were standing. And started watching their moments together.

 

Ever since their first days, when G sent to Taeyeon the flowers bouquet at every stage she have to perform at in ‘Mr. Mr.’ era.

Then their dates together, when G were dancing for Taeyeon his debut song ‘LA LA LA’ at his apartment.

 

When that scene came up, Taeyeon busted in laugher despite of the tears that were contesting down from her eyes in wrenching heart that long for G and Yong memories together.

 

After that his first meeting with the girls at their dorm. The SOSHIBANG parties, some were just pictures and other videos.

When she prepared for him the late dinner at his studio and ended up sleeping at the coach together.

Of course he didn’t missed the time with Baekhyun and Kiko. Their smiles faded as those pictures came out, they tried to act normally.

The time were Taeyeon went to Jeju-do alone, when she came back to her birthday party with her members and friends.

The most shocking thing were when a video of them when they were at that grandma’s house, working at her small farm under the hot sun together. Then the clip showed when Jiyong were playing ‘Good work – Dalmoon’ by the old guitar, till she felt asleep and the grandma made him carrying her inside.

It was really such a touching moment, since Taeyeon didn’t see this. now that she knew the truth, she looked at him with a wet face and smiled gently.

They continued on watching this infinite journey of ‘GTAE moments’. When Taeyeon were hospitalized and Jiyong kept by her side day and night, the time where Jiyong was doing the errands he got from the girls.

Some were with the members when they volunteered at the church also at the orphan. Also when they went to LA, there were some pictures of him at the car and also at the filming site siting at the corner aside with a paper and pen writing down something. They concluded it as if he was either writing the letters or the songs for Taeyeon.

Then a video exposed up where Jiyong were sleeping as he was writing the letter for Taeyeon at the really late night, he was passed out his desk while drooling at the papers under his bloated face.

 

As Taeyeon were witnessing those meaningful moments of Jiyong’s sacrifices and hard times, she broke down into hard sobs that made Jiyong take her into his arms after drying up her pure tears.

 

This voyage didn’t reach its end yet, Do you remember when Jiyong and Taeyeon were dancing like Cinderella and her charming prince? that video that only the girls and the boys had took by their phones were shown up here.

“H-How is this here?” they were astonished.  

 

When Taeyeon came to Jiyong’s studio and all his hyungs were there, When Taeyeon confessed to Jiyong about her feelings for the first time after SMTown’s concert at Japan.

And after that when he went to her concert in Japan with his friends and held the banner ‘SNSD FIGHTING!!’.

Even some pictures from their engagement were displayed there.

The most shocking moment were when Seungri’s self-taken video that were filmed at their surprise party for Tiffany’s birthday.

They laughed hard at how Tiffany fell in the pool, then when she hugged both of them wetly, and joked around.

The whole video were shown there, but the most anticipating part was when Jiyong’s turn came up and announced their engagement, then Daesung ran toward Taeyeon and hugged her as he was congratulating her, and Jiyong jealously took him off from her saying “Now she’s mine!”.

 

The remarkable minute were when Seungri came with his camera secretly and asked the two newly engaged couple for their words to each other..

“One word to your fiancé..” he asked Taeyeon at first.

“Hmm.. I’ll be with you forever.”

“One word to your fiancé..” then to Jiyong.

“I love you till death Kim Taeyeon.”  He answered sincerely.

“W-What?..” Seungri was startled.

“Exactly as you just heard.”

“I never thought I would hear those words from you ever!” he admitted.

 

As Taeyeon heard that, her eyes that were dry from laughing and chuckling for a while already. They were filled again with tears from being touched with Jiyong’s words, that she didn’t had the chance to know them back then.

 

Their stage where they performed ‘Into the new world’ and delivered their true feelings to their men at Yoo Heeyeol’s sketchbook.

And in the same day when Jiyong got into car accident just to hear Taeyeon’s confessing her love to him.

 

The memorable moment, where Taeyeon woke up finding herself in a swing that had a view at Jeju-do’s clean beach. In front of her Jiyong proposing to her with his old guitar surrounded with roses from all sides and having a spotlight at him. At the café in Jeju-do with the girls and the boys gifting her the sacrifices and errands that Jiyong did for her in the past months.

It was all recorded in a tape there in front of their eyes.

Continuing on, the time where they were recording and filming for Taeyeon’s first solo album, also her showcases and stages were all televised before their eyes.

 

MAMA footages were the best! When Yong copied Taeyeon, it contained every interaction they had that night.  

But the surprising thing, that there wasn’t anything from Hong Kong’s date.

Yong partying, clubbing, hanging out with his crew, in Seoul and others in Tokyo and Paris all were presented here.

Jiyong didn’t lived these days, so he was amazed while viewing them now.

 

Coming up was Taeyeon and the girl’s days at ‘Universal Studios in Japan’, then their concert and after party.

Then again some interactions from them, their couples photos at SNS and some in real life.

 

Finally that day came, when Jiyong returned back at Golden Disk Awards and reunited with Taeyeon.

This day was full with moments that joined them together, and made the fans go crazy believing that they’re real.

 

Like that this ride reached its end finally..

 

The screen went black, both of them sat straight up.

“Did it finished?” Taeyeon asked while drying Jiyong's face, and Jiyong did the same for her.

 

 

Suddenly something went up again at the screen..

“What do you think of those memories?”

Jiyong read it aloud.

“Do you think you can let them go this easily again?” again he read.

 

“Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people’s sincerity.”

“Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.”

“With these beautiful memories, we hope that your life could start now~”

Taeyeon now read them, but stopped for a moment and said..

“It said ‘We’!”

As she said that, a group of people came out to the stage of this theater and screamed loudly while each couple holding a banner together..

 

 

“Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Jiyong.” Both Jiwoong and Hayeon came in firstly.

 

 “Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you pursue it, the more it will fly away. Relax and take your time and it will come in itself and rest in your shoulders.” Yuri and Seunghwan followed them.

 

“Today and always, beyond tomorrow, I need you beside me, always as my best friend, Sister/brother, lover and forever soul mate.” Tiffany and Taeyang held this together.

 

“They say time heals and makes us forget, but what you shared will never be erased.” Sooyoung held it alone.

 

“As I look back on my past, I remember the jokes I laughed at, the things I missed and lost, but there's one thing I'll never regret, it's the day you become my friend.” T.O.P captive it at the corner.

 

“Our friend is someone who knows the song inside you heart, and can sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.” Yoona and Seohyun raised this touching banner up.

 

Taeyeon and Jiyong started tearing up again, it was a rare scene for their members to witness.

 

“Life ends when you stop dreaming. Hope ends when you stop believing. Love ends when you stop caring. So, dream, hope and love...” Sunny told them by her words.

 

“There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the infinite passion of life.” Surprisingly Hyorin was there too.

 

“Love is like a war - easy to start, hard to end, impossible to forget - but it doesn't decide who wins, only who's left.” Our ever wise Daesung shared.

 

 “Love is a strong word, easy to spell, difficult to define, impossible to live without.” Hyoyeon raised it.

 

“Love is like the miraculous universe, you can't reach its edge, because it's endless and immortal.” Unlike Seungri showed us intelligent words.

 

“Love is like a butterfly; if held too tight, it gets crushed, if held too loosely, it will fly.” The person that shocked them more by her presence were no other than.. Jessica!

Taeyeon tears started their Formula1 race as she perceived to Jessica’s existence there.

Jiyong held her more tightly, from giving up on her legs yet.

 

 

The last banner that defined all what is happening here, that Sooyoung’s man was holding it up..

“Actions speaks louder than words.” 

 

 

 

Finally someone talked..

“Every day we try to define the word love. Some say, ‘love is a feeling you feel after a feeling you've never felt before’. How corny, you might say? But ‘What is love?’ A question that still lingers in the air.” He continued on “Love is not a noun to be defined, but a verb to be acted.” These words may be the wisest words that they heard in their life.

“W-What’s going on?” the wet faced Jiyong asked.

“We did all this to teach you how precious your life, past, family, friends, work, talent and most of all how beautiful and endless your love is.” Sooyoung told them.

“Unnie, Oppa, You endured a lot in your life. No one can deny that, that’s why now it’s your chance to live your life in the right way, with the right person.”

“If ever you may have a big problem, don't say, 'God I have a big problem!', but instead; 'Hey Problem, I have a big God and everything will be okay!”

“We’re lecturing you now, so later on we would get lectured by you instead.” Daesung explained why they’re getting all these quotes and lectures.

“If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm, and You are the music.” Taeyang told his friends artistically.

“You're life is like a song written by the hands of God.” The prettiest thing said this night by their crazy fan Tiffany.

“Wooah~” all reacted.

“Ehem~ I’m Hwang Tiffany.” She proudly lift her head up.

They chuckled at the still kid-like tiffany.

 

 

“I d-don’t know what to say..” Taeyeon were speechless.

Jiyong took her hand and went downstairs to their friends.

They all jumped at them and took them to their loving arms.

“We love you Kim Taeyeon.”

“Unnie just be happy~” they told her and began to tear up as well.

“Hyung~” Seungri hanged at him like a panda hang onto the bamboo stick.

“Kwon Jiyong, just get your crayon~” jokingly Kyungho told him.

Jiyong took him into his arms tightly and said sincerely..

“Thank you hyung for everything!” he was shedding tears emotionally as well.

“Be Happy kido~”

“I will.”

“Shoot your drama at the filming site please.” Daesung commented funnily.

Making everyone laugh their heart out~

 

 

 

 

CAKESHOP Club - Dancing floor

City of Seoul - Gyeonggi Province

 

 

“Let’s turn this night on~” the DJ Seungri shouted behind the DJing plate at their favorite ‘CAKESHOP club’.

The girls went to party on together at the dancing floor, while then men were drinking their heart out.

“So you’re the paparazzi?” the drunk Jiyong asked Kyungho.

“Yes. I’m professional, aren’t I?” he drunkenly said.

“Hell yeah!” he shouted “I thought for a moment that there’s a real paparazzi out there.”

“Did you hear? He thought that I’m a real paparazzi!” he told the boys, they were really drunk to their max.

 

 

Later on, the only sober person Seohyun explained the story to Taeyeon at the car at their way back, after being wasted at the dancing floor.

“Kyungho oppa had been chosen for a new drama that were aired in last of January.

He always have some time before filming to get into the character. And this character this time was being a reporter that have specialty in following the idols and exposing their love life to people through his lens.

That’s why he found you and Jiyong oppa as the best way to train for his role. And that really became an obsession and a habit by the time for him.

After time of doing this hobby alone secretly, he decided to ask for our help this month after you left the hospital, since we’re around you mostly all the time.

And with that we wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter