The Answer

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

Kim Ancestral Residence – Taeyeon room
City of Jeonju, North Jeolla Province

 

 

As the sunlight met my eyes, I saw someone like angel opening the curtains in front of me while humming some melody. When she turned I pretended that I was still sleeping.

 

She came near my face, and I heard her saying “Wooah~ he look so peaceful while sleeping.” I can feel her smiling just few inches between our faces, I think she took a selfie too.

Then she shoke me to wake me up, at first I didn’t respond. Then she shoke harder “Jiyong, wake up.” She called. But still I didn’t move a bit.

This time she got more violent and hit me directly. But still I was lying as a rock. Her hits get more stronger by the time!

Finally she raised her both hands to hit me.. but as she lowered them toward my body to hit me, I opened my arms and ended up sandwiching her on the bed!

She was so shocked! and just kept on resisting me, wanting to get out from my hands, but there was no chance.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

I was inside Jiyong arms on his bed, What’s going on with him? I kept trying to go out from this jail, but there was no chance since he tighten the wrap harder every time I try to free out.

“Jiyong, What are you doing? My mother will come and see us.” I talked in muffled voice since I was buried in his warm chest.

He whispered in my ears, “Just let us be like this for 5 minutes.”. My eyes widden up. it was then when I gave up, and stayed still.

Why? What’s wrong with me?   

 

 

5 minutes passed and we were still in that position.. “Taeyeon,” he called.

“Hmm,” I muttered.

“Don’t do it again.” he said.

“What?” I was confused.

“Being so close around men.” Are you jealous Mr.Kwon?

“Why?” I asked.

“I hate it.” He admit it. My heart was beating crazily!

“Then you too.” I found myself saying.

“What?” he asked.

“Don’t be near women.” Oh God, Taeyeon what are you saying? Who are you?

I can feel he smiled. He just tighten the hug as responding ‘Okay.’

 

 

That was when someone knocked the door that made both of us jump off the bed..

“Taeyeon, Jiyong come downstairs. The breakfast is ready.” Was mother calling.

We shouted “Okay~” Together.

As we looked at each other, it was awkward. We were just hugging, But we still not sure about what we really?

 

“J-Jiyong,” I called him as he went out from the bed.

“Hmm?” he said as he messed her hair up. Oh God what’s wrong with my heart?

“N-Nothing, Wash and come downstairs.” I said as I hurried and went out.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

 

As we were on the dining table, it was all full. Something I was curving for, For a long time.

 

“Eat this,” as Kim mother put some in my plate. And then again she put another type of food, I was touched. And just filled my mouth with her amazing food. Tears were just at the corner of my eyes. But I held them.

“So what are you planning for?” Kim father asked.

“We’re going to date normally, but as for the other parties. They’re our friends, so they’re going to understand our situation.” I replied.

“Isn’t this like using them?” Jiwoong asked.

“Yes, but what can we do more? Rumors were chasing us for years till now. We’re getting tired of them, So we confirmed the rumors to satisfy the people, And be at peace for a while.” Taeyeon answered him.

“By the way, Kim father. My father and mother send you all the greetings and they invite you all including Jiwoong and Hayeon for lunch in our pension this weekend.”

“Wooah~ it’s not just G Dragon at our house, but we’re going to his house! It’s a dream~” Kim Hayeon said making everyone laugh~

Taeyeon elbowed her “Yah! Don’t let anyone know about this, Even cousins.”

I chuckled at her and pinched her cheeks “don’t pressure the girl. What if they knew?”

She glared at me, “Kwon Jiyong. Don’t encourage her since she really will tell everyone.”

“Let her be.” I replied as I eat my tofu. To be choked with it, Since she hit me as I replied.

 

“Yah Kim Taeyeon! Do you want to kill your Husband before marrying him?” Kim mother joked.

She gave me water and said “Sorry Jiyong, are you alright?”

I grinned at her and whispered “Alright by seeing your face~” Do you know the strawberry? I had one beside me. 'refering to Taeyeon'

 

 

As we finished breakfast and talked while having tea. Taeyeon was all dressed ready to leave, I went outside with her to leave for Seoul to our schedules.

“We’ll leave now~” she shouted for her parents.

Jiwoong followed us, “Taeyeon, let Jiyong drive you.” she looked at him and asked “Why? I have my car.”, “I’ll bring it to you tmw since I have work in Seoul, he doesn’t want you to drive alone right?” he said as I nodded.

She sighted and went in my car. We waved for them, and went in our long way.

 

 

 

Expressway 25
City of Nonsan - South Chungcheong Province

 

 

“Jiyong,” she called.

“Hmm?”

“What’s your relation with Kiko?” I knew she’ll ask this question now or later.

“Hmm, actually I don’t know.” I said as I messed my hair.

“You said you don’t have a girlfriend. So were you lying?” she looked annoyed.

“Then let me ask you, why you were with Baekhyun late at night and didn’t come to our date?”

“You didn’t reply at my question first.” we looked like we were starting a fight.

“You didn’t answer mine too.”

“Then fine let us never answer anything.” she was pissed off.

“Okay!” was when I got angry as well, And drove in crazy speed.

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong! Why are you driving like this. Slow down!!” she shouted as she freaked out at my driving.

“I won’t until you answer my question..” I shouted.

“KWON JIYONG!! SLOW DOWN PLEASE!!” she shouted.

“ANSWER ME!!” I shouted back.

“BECAUSE HE WANTED TO TALK AS FRIENDS BEFORE GOING OUT OF THE COUNTRY!!” she answered back.

That’s when I slowed down, “That’s all?” I asked.

She nodded “Yah you crazy person! You were about to kill both of us to hear this?” she yelled. “That what about you?”

 

I kept thinking for a while then replied “I was going out from my office to pick you up, and got a call from Kiko that she want to meet up since she arrived her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter