The comfort

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

SBS Inkigayo Backstage

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

It been two days since that day. No new news no word from Jiyong even after he took my phone number.

 

We were having our first comeback stage on SBS Inkigayo. I was all ready since I was the first one to go always for the salon. Playing with my phone to kill time.

Then suddenly to see my eyes about to blow up from it’s place. It was because of this message that popped-up on my iPhone..

“Taeyeon, how are you?” from Jiyong.

I didn’t know why I hesitated before replying, but I eventually ended up sending..

“Fine, and you?”

“As you.”

Wow he also a unique charm in texting too.

“What are you doing?” why is he this curious?

Wwhy?” I wanted to know what’s behind him..

“Just.”

“In SBS for live broadcast.”

“Okay.”

And that was my first ever conversation with an idol that ended up this short.

 

Why are you asking Kwon Jiyong?.

 

After finishing nailing up our comeback stage and got to have win the first place immediately. Of course we’re Girls Generation.

When we entered our waiting room, we were all happy jumping around for winning. Celebrating with our staff and managers oppa.

My eyes fell on a flower boutique on my table. I approached it..

 

Our stylist told me “Ah right, some delivery man came and said it’s for you.” The girls noticed it and came,

“From who?”

“It doesn’t seem from the fans.”

“Does it have a card?”

Actually It had one, But after reading it I hide it before the girls come.

“No. I think it’s from the fans, Who could send me one?” they believed it and went to mind their business, that’s was when I looked at the card again..

 

“Congratulations on your comeback and winning first place Taeyeon!” it was okay till now, but then “..and today will be our first date together. Wait for me,” and then at last “from GD.” I was going to shout out in frustrating but hold it.

 

As I put down the flowers, my phone rang.. “nightmare” it popped-up, you can guess who it was..

“Hello” he spoke,

“What” I responded coldly.

“Did you get my invitation?”

“Yes. Hell yeah, Yah Kwo-” then notice that I wasn’t alone here. “Yah, how can you be this careless? What if one of my members saw the card?”

“They didn’t see it? Ah what a loss.” If I could just reach you.

“Yah!! What are you up to?” I shouted quietly.

“I want you to be my date.” With these few words, I was just a different person. I wasn’t yelling or angry or anything just as if I became a jelly! I couldn’t be angry after his gentle voice said that he wanted me to be his date! GD asked me that!

“W-What?!” I pretended to not understand.

“I’ll pick you up on 7, be ready.” He said and ended the call.

What is he up to? He wouldn’t have fallen for me right? He just saw me once!

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

Seoul Gardens Apartment Tower

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

I was waiting for her downstairs in my white Lamborghini. Just busied myself with the phone till she come, but then my eye dropped on the side mirror my coincidence but I thank god for it..

She was wearing a one-piece dress with a long black coat above so she won’t be on spot. And letting her hair dance with the wind. She was.. she was.. Beautiful!

I may deny anything else, but this only thing that I might never deny it.. She is beautiful! Anyone could fall for this lady.  I said almost whispering to myself.

 

When she became near I took my eyes off the mirror and pretended to fix my hair. 

“Hi.” I said as I went outside to see her.

She looked at me and said “Hi.” shyly.

“So, should we go now?” I asked to break the awkwardness.

“Okay.” She replied as I went to open the door for her.

“After you..” as I curtsied, I could tell that she blushed.

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

La rose – Gangnam-gu

City of Seoul - Gyeonggi, Province

 

 

As we were in the car, it was a total silence. And even now after ordering the silence came again as we were sitting in the VIP private dining room.

“So, why are we here?” I asked.

“Hmm.. didn’t we say that we’ll be dating since that day?” he respond as he was playing with his wine glass.

I was annoyed by the way he got to date me this easily, “So we’re really going to date?” I asked in sarcasm.

He looked into my eyes directly, OMG! I exclamied to myself.

It’s the first eye-contact we made. His hazelnut eyes really dazzling.

“Let me be clear with you, first we’re going to date like any people would do. Then by the time if we feel that it’s not going to be any improvement for us. We’ll go and be honest with our family that it’s not working for us and with that we can easily break up. But if we just refused from the start they would never allow us to not marry each other since they would say ‘love come by the time, you didn’t try to be together yet.’, so like this we could prove for them that even after being with each other we couldn’t do it, maybe..”

Wait! What does he meant by ‘maybe..’? he’s really mysterious man.

“Hey!” he snapped a finger on me.

“Uh?” I responded. As I went back to reality.

“Where did you go to?” he asked.

“No where, I’m with you.”

“So? What do you think?” as he waited for me to answer.

“Hmm.. I think it’s the safest plan for now. Since I don’t want to lie for them as like they do in dramas, you know like they act as dating but they really don’t. Since I can’t betray the trust between my family. Can we do that?” I just noticed that I unintentionally asked him to date me.

“Of course.” Oh God why are you so gentle and kind?

“R-Really?” I was startled with his fast reply.

“Yes. Now we’re dating, and this is our first date.” He said as he lift up his glass to do a cheer.

I can’t believe it. I just started dating G freaking Dragon. Wow!! Fantastic baby~

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

I can’t believe it. I just started dating Tae freaking yeon. Oh! Oh! Oh!

And since then we started to open slowly to each other at the dinner.

 

“So if you don’t mind, can I ask if you dated anyone from the industry yet?”

I could see that she was stunned with my question, but part of me really wanted to know.

“Hmm.. well if you tell me, I will tell you too” she answered.

I thought for a moment, then like ‘Why not?!’

“Hmm, let’s see..” I pretended to count on my both hands. I could see the shock on her face, I almost laughed out loud~

“Stop it!” she said with an angry expression.

I chuckled and told her “It’s just..” then looked at her sparkling eyes “..one.”

 

Her whole face changed, She was like relieved yet shocked. What does this girl take me for?

“You’re lying!” she couldn’t believe it.

“Really, only one.” why couldn’t she believe it? What did she heard about me?

“You’re for real?” still not believing me.

“Why can’t you believe me?” I was a bit sad for that.

“Don't you know yourself?”

I had a clueless expression.

“Daebak! You really don’t, then let me tell you..” She started, “G-Dragon for us is like something forbidden to be touched, talked, or even being in the same photo unintentionally or intentionally. So like if I was tiffany for example and saw you, I would never look in the eyes and even shake hands just bow politely and complete my way, then also the way rumors and gossips were brought about you is just unbelievable, but not more than the fact that you only have one girlfriend. Aside from this you’re known for being a womanizer! Just going around from bar to bar and from club to club with this girl and another one at the other side. So don't you know yourself Mr. Bad boy?”

 

Like really I was shocked by these facts she just said. My jaw was about to fall apart. Me? WOMANIZER?! HOW?!

 

“Is that really about me? Are you sure?” she nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter