The Days Without You

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

After last night’s incident, a lot came after it.. it wasn’t just a simple beginning!

Breaking the headlines one into another, the reports are having hard-times because of him these days. Lack of sleep, roaming after him from club to another, chasing after his traces everywhere. In another words, they became like his shadow, day and night.

 

As Yong continued on with his ‘Bad Boy’ act these days, I continued with reading those packed letters from Jiyong.

 

One of them said..

 

“That old famous line "Love is never having to say your sorry" from the movie Love Story couldn't be more wrong.

 

Apologizing to those you love is more important than saying sorry to anyone else. Making a loved one's life somehow better, every single day even in the smallest way, is what we should all be striving for in our relationships.

 

When we don't, it eats us up inside and we risk losing the most precious things in our lives and often don't realize their value until they are gone..”

 

Many of those were there. The way he writes is really.. emotional and creative.

Really without doubt he deserve every award he achieves for his hard work on his self-written, self-composed songs.

 

 

Since not all members traveled at the same flight, for our 'Phantasia' concert on December 18 to 20 in Kobe, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Yuri, and Hyoyeon who left earlier are now enjoying their free time at ‘Universal Studios Japan’.

 

They are out to have fun, and we could see that through the latest posts from the girls on their SNS during our flight in the air~

 

 

Of course, having the Butterbeer is a must when you visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

 

 

"Tiffany: best day ever"

 

 

"Hyoyeon: cream mustaches"

 

 

 

It was our turn to visit the theme park, and I’m referring to Seohyun, me, and Yoona. You can check out our adorable group picture together at our SNS too~

 

"SeoHyun: Very very happy time at #UniversalStudios~~♡ #YoongMingTaengHyun"

 

 

"Yoona: Kekekeke Tell them it's Yoongry Potter  #TellMeYourWish"

 

 

 

 

At first I was against going to the theme park because of Jiyong, but after thinking I saw that if Yong was having fun day and night with different girls change every couple hours, why can’t I have some too?

By that I set my mind, forgot everything and decided to live this day without any concern or even think about anything~

Even though wherever I go in this theme park I remember Jiyong, when he took me and Haru for a date there and got proposed to there. Still I had only the happy memories in mind and hoped all the time to meet him soon enough.

 

After visiting Universal Studios Japan yesterday together with Yoona and Seohyun, I shared my experience and pictures from the theme park~

You can see couple of hints about me and Jiyong in these updates, I really hoped that the fans could notice them and match them with Yong’s visit last weeks with 2NE1 Dara and his crew.

 

 

"#slytherin #USJ"

 

 

 

"#USJ that always creates only good memories. As expected, this year's winter was the best"

 

 

 

I tried to show Yong that I’m doing fine, and that he don’t need to worry about me. Hope that message got delivered to him by those updates and captions.

Really I’m doing fine these days alone~

 

 

As we returned to Seoul after our concert in Japan, Fany forced me to wear Christmas headbands from Christmas trees and also reindeer’s antlers at the airports in front of hundreds of people and cameras.

 

 

 

 

 

Days went by quickly, and the Christmas Eve preceding Christmas day came.. a song were released suddenly out of nowhere that made thousands of fans over the world wet their faces severely, instead of celebrating and partying..

 

 

 

I hope this wouldn't be the last song that I sing for you

I hope this wouldn't be the last letter that I write for you

I hope this wouldn't be the last time that I'm going to you

I pray. Please say it's not

I hope this would be the last time to see me crying because of you

I hope this would be the last night that I miss you

I hope I could be myself without you

No No

No No

I miss you so bad

I was crazy. You were so beautiful

Your hand is going too far to hold

Can I go back?

I always kneel down under the moon every night

Please don't say this is the end

If you still love me, please don't leave me

I will try to glue the broken bowl

I will try to gather the split water

You are forgetting me one by one

So I'm going crazy I'm tired

How many days should I pray more

How many glasses should I drink more

I was really scared to let you go so I called you

You blocked me. Silence. And I lock myself in despair because I know it's my fault

You should be happy

I hope this wouldn't be the last song that I sing for you

I hope this wouldn't be the last letter that I write for you

I hope this wouldn't be the last time that I'm going to you

I pray. Please say it's not

I hope this would be the last time to see me crying because of you

I hope this would be the last night that I miss you

I hope I could be myself without you

No No

No No

I miss you so bad

When you touched me, It was so warm

My memory is worn out. I can't remember when you kissed me

If I think of you for a short moment, I cry eventually

Woo Woo

Real talk baby

Let's go

My obsession is too bright so close your eyes

I hold you from the behind even though I know you wouldn't see me

It was what I wanted but now it remains as a regret

You came like a wind but please don't leave any scent

Just like a couple of leaves on the swamp

You don't have to pick me up because I'm worthless

If wind blows, my heart is empty

I can't feel anything but you. What remains is the feeling that's left

I understand you. I was the one who was okay

When I look back, I cry

I'm sorry you gotta move on

In the distant future

I hope we could be friends

I hope this wouldn't be the last song that I sing for you

I hope this wouldn't be the last letter that I write for you

I hope this wouldn't be the last time that I'm going to you

I pray. Please say it's not

I hope this would be the last time to see me crying because of you

I hope this would be the last night that I miss you

I hope I could be myself without you

No No

No No

I miss you so bad

 

 

 

As I listened to it, I broke into hard sops!

Thankfully I was at our dorm, Tiffany came just in that moment..

 

“Merry Christmas-” she went in bubbly swinging happily, but to be distracted by my presence laying on the floor. “Tae? What’s wrong? Are you hurting anywhere?” she kneeled beside me at the floor, wrapping her hands around me worriedly.

Every time I try to answer to her, the tears block me from that.

At last she noticed the earphones swinging from the sofa that I fell from..

She took one and listened to the reason that broke me like this..

 

I thought that she would just yell at me, she would cruse at Jiyong or something, but the result were really unexpected..

 

I heard silent sops beside me, I turned to see Hwang Miyoung tears falling down her cheeks!

Unknowingly, my tears dried up above this scene.

“Fany-ya..” I called while being startled with her tears.

“I’m just.. j-just..” she broke into harder ones now.

I took her into my arms, and started caressing her back..

“How can all this happen? Why can’t the two of you just live happily?” she told me frustratingly while cleaning her noise, after a while of crying on my chest.

“Calm down Miyoung-ah..” I tapped on her shoulder in comfort.

I didn’t know who should be comforted in this situation.

“Life is really cruel.”

“Well, Love is all about sacrifices.” I answered l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter