The word Friend

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

YBxGD Dorm – Hong-dae

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

With Taeyeon in my place we partially made a concert all night~

“Jiyong..” she called me breathlessly when she sat beside me on the coach and leaned back.

“Uh?” I replied also breathlessly from laughing at her dance just now.

“Why didn’t I know you before?” she asked while turning her head to focus her vision on me.

“I wanted to ask the same question too..” she smiled at me back as I smiled too.

“Well, what time is it?” I asked.

She brought her phone to check “Oh!” she gasped! “it passed midnight!”

We both sat up straight.

“It’s late, Let me drive you home..” I stood up.

“Wait let me call Tiffany first..”

 

“Uh Tiff, where are you?” she called Tiffany.

“What? why you didn’t tell me?” something seemed wrong.

She put her hand on her forehead “So.. what’s going to happen now?” she asked her.

“Okay I got it.” she stopped for a moment then continued, “I’m going to stay out for the night okay, Umm Take care~” and she ended.

 

“What happened? Is there something wrong?” I asked her as she ended the call.

“Tiffany and the girls they were cooking for the dinner, they forgot the stove open and went to the convenience store nearby to bring makgoli and soju and some snacks. And when they return back the kitchen was burnt!”

“Oh God! Are they alright? No one was harmed or injured?”

“Wooah! calm down, they are fine.” she assured me, “They called the manager right away and the Fire station came there. This talk was hours ago.” then to realized it.. we were playing and having fun all the day since noon.

“Thank god nothing happened.”

“For whom me or them?” she joked and we laughed.

“Ya.. from seeing this, you doesn’t seem that unhappy about this.” I glared at her.

“What are you saying?” she hit my shoulder playfully “Of course I’m worried about them.”

“So why are you not going to check on them?”

“Then what about yo-” she slipped again today.

I chuckled at her “Are you really Kim Taeyeon?!”

She went all red again for the million time today, “Ahhhhh!!” she screamed and hided her face by her hair.

“Ya Kim Taeyeon.. Taeyeon.. Taeyeon-ah!” I kept calling for her but she was playing ‘Try to catch me’ with her face covered.

“Ya you’ll trip! Be careful! Taeyeon!!”

“Don’t follow me! I can’t see your face again!..” she said dramatically.

“Taeyeon please just sit down, I won’t see you.”

“Are you sur-” then to trip with the side lamp wire and about to fall!.. I hurried and caught her before falling on the ground.

 

She was above of me.. looking at me with her eyes that were wider than the sky~ I remained still too. Looking at her back. For no reason we kept in that way for couple of minutes! Just don’t know why!.. Eyes are fully wide and looking at each other..

To break this moment, her phone rang..

She went up awkwardly, “Uh, umm.. I have to take this call..” she took her phone and went far from me.

I need to see a doctor, My heart isn’t normal these days. It keep on beating crazily from time to time!

“Uh.. where to stay? I don’t know, just don’t worry I’ll look for it.” I heard her saying.

“You’re all fine right?” she asked the caller, “Tomorrow we have to practice, let the girls not to be late as always.” so it’s SNSD girls.

 

“Taeyeon..” I called her after finishing her phone call.

“Uh?”

“You can stay here for the night.”

“W-What?” she was startled with my suggestion.

“Taeyang just sent me a message that he would stay at his brother place for the night. There’s an empty room here..”

“J-Jiyong.. I don’t know, I think a hotel will be bett-”

“Ya! A hotel would be better than your friend's house? Don’t think in strange things, Just go now and wash to sleep~” I carried her luggage’s and went directly towards my room.

“J-Jiyong.. wait!” she followed me.

 

“Wait.. why I’m staying here, not at Taeyang’s room? You’re should sleep in your room.” she said.

“Just stay here, you can’t sleep in a man’s room-” uh-oh! I think I slipped this time.

“Man’s room? So this isn’t a man’s room?!” she glared at me playfully.

“Just wash and go to sleep it’s late, you’ve to practice tomorrow early.”

She went in and I closed the door. A heavy sight went out from me~

What’s wrong with me really?..

 

 

D – 22

 

 

The next morning, I woke up on a beautiful voice singing..

 

“Only for You~ You~ You~ … My Love is for You~~”

 

I brushed my eyes to see if this is a real or a dream..

 

SNSD Taeyeon is at my Kitchen cooking breakfast while singing!

 

She was jumping around long with the melody and preparing the breakfast.

I was like around 20 minutes there watching her with a toothy smile drawn on my face.

Then when she took the plates to put them on the dining table, she noticed me..

“Oh!~ Good morning Friend~~” she waved at me with a cute smile.

“What are you doing from this early hour?”

“Ah! Sorry I must woke you up with my singing.” she came near to me.

“Why bother and cook from the morning? We could have it outside.”

“You didn’t try my cook to judge yet, hurry wash up and come~” she sent a genuine smile to me just breaths apart.

The wild G-dragon inside me was starting to wake up.

But I turned to go so troubles won’t happen from the morning.

“Jiyong..” she called.

“Umm?” I turned..

To surprise she tip-toed and fixed my hair! “I got it!” she said. My eyes were widen and I was just frozen right there.

“What is wrong? I just took something that was on your hair.” she noticed my embarrassing reaction.

“Uh? Nothing I will w-wash and come.” I hurried to the toilet.

 

After calming down and washing up.. I came to have breakfast with the goddess Kim Taeyeon~

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

 

When he came out from the bathroom.. the towel hanging on his shoulders drying his kind-of long hair with it, That scene made my heart skip a beat~

It was my ideal scene of a man that I dreamed of!

“What’s wrong?” he asked me since I was staring at him with an open mouth.

“Uh? N-nothing! Lets eat..” I sat down to calm down a bit.

After tasting my French style breakfast “Yummy!! It’s delicious!” he reacted dramatically.

“Ya don’t be dramatic, It’s just a little jam with some baguette and butter spread on it.”

“Did you made these croissants?” He asked me with a mouthful bite inside his mouth.

“No, I went to the convenience store down there are bought them.”

As I was eating he was mum after my reply I looked at him.. he was just staring blankly at me.

“W-What happened? Does it taste bad?” I asked worriedly.

“What are you really Taeyeon?” he asked.

“What are you saying now?”

“You came and stayed with me played ate slept and even woke up early just to make breakfast.”

“What’s wrong in that?” I asked him.

“W-What?” I think he was taken aback.

“I’m just spending time with my friend.” I told him clearly.

He stared at me for a while “So do you do that with all your friends?” he asked suddenly.

“U-Uh.. Hmm..” I didn’t know what to answer.

“You don’t have to answer that, I asked something stupid. Let’s eat so I can drive you to your company..” he took his fork and started eating again, after noticing that I was taken a back with his sudden question!.

“No!” I replied suddenly.

“What?”

“No I don’t do that with my friends..” he gave me all his attention  “.. since you’re my only… F-Friend!”

With that I hit him strike I think, He stayed looking at me without even blinking.

“I’m g-going to get ready!” I excused myself first.

“Ahhhhhh!!!!” I screamed quietly as I entered his room, and started to kick the air from frustration about what I just said.

After thinking for a while about what I just did while sitting on the floor behind the door..

 

Knock,  Knock,  Knock

 

“Taeyeon..” he called.

“Y-Yes” I answered.

“Did you f-finish?”

“Why?”

“Umm.. I need to change too.” Ah right! I’m in his room.

“I’ll finish now give me a minute.” I told him and hurried to change quickly.

Well, from our concert experience in change quickly I was able to finish in only two minutes.

“I finished.” I told him as I went out.

“Then let’s go..”

When I raised my head he was in his full fashion look hair styled to one side, long sleeve shirt with a sweater on top and skinny black ripped jeans. Ah my style!! “W-What? when did you change already?”

“It’s the job's secret!” he whispered near my ear and left toward the door. which caught me off gaurd!

 

What’s wrong with me Really?

 

 

 

SM building – Artist private entrance

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

 

“Have a good practice~” he told me as we arrived there.

“Um I’ll, Thank you for last night~” I told him while smiling.

“I should be the one to Thank you.” he smiled back~

I hold into the door knop to open it.. “Taeyeon..” he called.

“Umm?..”

“Seriously don’t practice hard!..”

“Aigoo why do you care this much Chingu-ya?” I asked him playfully.

“Because you always make me worry about you!” he replied straight forward, which stunned me for a while.

“I’ll s-see you l-later.” I muttered and vanished from his Bentley as fast as I could.

 

 

 

 SM bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter