The Errands

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

YG building – Recording Studio

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

I finished writing the song that Teddy-hyung composed . The members came to record their parts..

While recording for Seungri..

“How did you get this song?” Taeyang asked.

“Just from life!..”

“It’s not like you.” Daesung said from behind.

“When it was me then?” I replied sarcastically.

“We’re talking seriously Jiyong.” T.O.P-hyung started “is there something going on?”

“Nothing, Let’s just focus on work.” I ended the topic.

 

As we finished recording and everything, the members went to their houses. While I stayed to finish and wrap up the work here.

 

 

 

T.O.P POV

 

 

“Did GD started with the work?” Tiffany asked me through our phone call.

“What work?”

“Ah, he didn’t tell you! We gave him his punishment for breaking our Taeyeon’s heart and the trust he gave us before! And he took it..”

“What? What did you give him?”

“Well, it’s a lot..” and she told me what they asked him to do.

 

“Tiffany, isn’t that a little bit exaggerated?”

“I don’t think so, Our Taeyeon kept crying and searching for him for months. And he didn’t even care to raise his phone and call her!”

“Well, he must have a reason..”

“If he really had.. he won’t accept to do all this! isn’t this right?” well, with that she have a point.

“Yes. Then how can he do all this alone in only one month?”

“We told him that you all can help him out too.” she continued “Well, to be honest.. I knew he won’t ask. So I called to tell you to see if he needs help..”

“Then I’ll see about this.” what you got yourself into kwon Jiyong?

 

Jiyong, there’s something you’re hiding from us. and that thing we must know..

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

 

As we finished our meeting with the directors discussing our Comeback on May. I got a message from Jiyong..

“Sorry Taeyeon, I won’t be able to see you for 2 months due work. Take care.”

 

That moment I was trembling without knowing. Yoona was right behind me, she noticed me..

“Taeyeon unnie are you alright? What happened?”

“N-Nothing.” I lied.

I was terrified that the thing that happened months ago.. will repeat itself again..

I tried to call him, but the same thing.. no answer!

 

“Taeyang-ssi, do you know where Jiyong is?” I hurried and called him.

“He’s practicing for our comeback at the end of the month. Why?” that moment I was relieved, as if a mountain that was on my chest broke and fell down.

“N-Nothing, Work hard.” And ended the call.

 

‘He won’t do it again right?’ I asked myself.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

 

I finished the practice for our new comeback song, and then went to the recording studio to complete the other song..

To see all the members there.

“What are you doing here?” I asked them in surprise.

“We came to help you.” Seungri answered.

“In what? I don’t need help go and rest you’ve to practice tmw morning too.”

“We’ll help you in your life.”

“Jiyong we’re here to help you complete the errands that you got from SNSD girls.”

“H-How did you know about that?” I asked in surprise.

“They asked us to help you.”

“It’s really okay.” I told them.

“Kwon Jiyong. let me ask you one thing.. Do you want Taeyeon back again? or just doing it and cutting all the ties with her after finishing it?” T.O.P asked. well that question was going to come now or later.

“To be honest I don’t know.. but I’m sure I don’t want to cut ties.” I told them the truth.

“Then let’s gather all and finish them together fast before the deadline, So you could decide later after finishing..” Taeyang told me.

“What should we do first?” Daesung asked.

“Well there is things you could help with, and some no.” I told them, “here is the list..”

 

 

“Errands that Kwon Jiyong will finish it by the last day 1st of June:-

Won’t see Taeyeon till Kwon Jiyong finish all the orders we’ll tell him to do. Kwon Jiyong will compensate Taeyeon for everyday she waited for him, by writing a letter every single day about reflecting on his wrongs. Doing charity works at the church and orphans houses. And place it with Taeyeon’s name. Start a business with Taeyeon’s name. Taeyeon’s should have a solo album soon, An album not less than 6 songs. Preparing a meaningful gift for Taeyeon and propose to her in front all of her friends and family members. Get a star with Taeyeon’s name. After finishing all this.. Kwon Jiyong will public the engagement if he really want Taeyeon.”

 

After reading it they were mentally broken down..

 

“Well.. the first can we take it as done?” T.O.P asked.

“Y-Yes.” Hardly said it.

“the next one is a personal one!” Seungri said.

“Third one I got a place that I always work at it, take that as done too.” Daesung told me.

“Fourth one little hard, Isn’t it Hyoyeon that asked for it?” Seungri asked. I nodded “I knew it, she always thinks of the future of the girls.”

“Do you have plans on where it should be?” Daesung asked.

“Umm.. Jeju-do?” I replied.

“Jeju-do? It’s nice there! Café?”

“Yes, That have a view on the beach~” I told him.

“You seem that you already got it planned.” T.O.P said.

“You know that was his dream” Taeyang answered.

“So you started with it already?”

“Actually yes, I went months ago and bought the land and they’re already in construction now.” I felt bad that I hided it on them.

“So that we got it too.” T.O.P said.

“As for the fifth, it’s in your hands, And we’ll help in rapping or production.” Taeyang assured me.

“Well also the sixth one is personal.” Seungri said again.

“As for the seventh.. I can’t understand it, Why would they ask for a star?” Daesung asked confusedly.

“They may wanted to let the skies to be a witness of their relation too.” Taeyang answered for him.

“How did you know? They really said that.” I asked him.

“SNSD girls isn’t about money Ji, They’re just a dreamers~ in romantic way. So all the things they asked you for are meaningful and have a hidden deep meaning.”

“As what? I don’t understand hyung..” Seungri told him.

“Well for the first errand, not to see Taeyeon right? That is because they don’t want her to get suspicious. And for the second one writing letters, is a way that would develop feelings for the writer when he writes and the reader when he read it. Third one was for you to learn more about how to live the ordinary normal life. So if something happened you won’t be a stranger on this life. Fourth errand, this one was to keep it as an emergency business. So if you two had to quit your jobs after making your relation public this business would be your way to bring bread home. For the fifth one it’s a romantic way to deliver your emotions to her without her knowing. The sixth one is a brave step from them, They’re saying for you how to propose to her. The seventh really cute~ it’s that every time no matter how busy you two are.. just by looking at the sky you would remember each other. The most important step they told you to do is this one ‘to public your engagement!’ to see here, they didn’t say dating or anything else, But straightforward.. Engagement. So they already know that you two have feelings for each other and want you to stay together, But they hidden this message through this whole long list so you could find it and do it.” After he finished I was mind . All this had a meaning. They didn’t punish me.. But helped me out.

“How did you know all this?” I asked him.

“Anyone that loved once, will know this.”

“Loved? Who?..” Seungri this playboy.

“Ya! Stop talking.” Taeyang told him.

“So now we should start with the Charity works, then the album. The rest are for you to do..” Daesung told us.

“Thank you guys really, I appreciate it..” I was really touched with our brotherhood.

“You’re our brother, What thanks between us?” Taeyang told me.

“If you’re fated to each other, you’ll be together even if the world flips all around.” T.O.P said.

“I’ll send you tmw’s location, let’s end the day so we could work really hard tmw.” Daesung said.

 

 

 

 

Heaven’s Doors orphan house
City of Jeonju - North Jeolla Province

 

 

We all went to Jeonju and volunteered in this orphan house quietly.

The boys were really excited, Seungri took the football and went to play with the little boys at the back yard.

While Daesung and Taeyang gathered the girls and brought some wigs and makeup and started playing with them, As they did in ‘Secret Garden parody’ it was just hilarious.

T.O.P directly went to the kids that were really young, and took few stories to read it for them with his deep catching voice, They really liked it.

And for me there wasn’t much work to do! But then to see a kid sitting alone.. I went to give him a company..

“Hi, what’s your name?” I tried to start a chat.

“Dongmin.” He replied shyly.

“Why are you not playing with the others?” I asked.

He shook his head “I like to be alone.”

“Umm.. I was just like you always alone, But see me now I really regret it.” he looked at me “Being alone is the last thing you must do. Since as you start being it, there’s no way back.” he looked scared.

“This hyung don’t want to scare you, But to let you live the life that I didn’t get to live.” he looked at me with these twinkling eyes for a while.. And then to my surprise he hugged me powerfully.

“You’re not alone hyung.” he told me! “I’ll be your dongsaeng.”

I was just too touched, “T-Thank you Dongmin-ah.” was the only thing that could get out from my mouth.

“Do you love music?” I asked him.

“Yes, Can you play piano?”

“I can. Do you want to hear it out?”

“Of course, Let me take you to the music room.” he took my hand and ran toward the music room..

 

He took me to the music room, that had simple instruments for the kids to play with. An Idea came to me..

“Daesung-ah! Yongbae! Come here..” I called for them..

As they came..

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter