The Three Words

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

Kim’s Ancestral Residence

City of Jeonju - North Jeolla Province

 

 

We arrived to our house at Jeonju, I didn’t actually know what to tell mother. But I had no other choice, I should face the reality and let her know that too..

 

“Mom, I’m home~” I called as I went inside.

She didn’t reply, “Mom?” I called again.

After looking here and there, I finally found her outside at the back yard.

 

“Mom, I missed you~” I told her cutely, while giving her a back hug.

“You’re here.” Was all what she said.

“Ah~ mom~~ what is wrong?” I whined, hoping she would really talk with me.

“Let me prepare the food for you.” She said and stood up.

“I ate already, mom look at me..” she didn’t, I held her face with my two hands.. “Mom, look.. I’m sorry. I’m deeply sorry that I’m n-not your d-daughter!” I told her honestly, tears are at the corners.

“Who told you that?” I was confused, “Who told you that you’re not my daughter?”

“M-Mom..”

“You was always my daughter, and will forever be!” she shouted at me. Which brought to me tears, with a smile~

I hugged her tightly. “Mom, I love you so much~~”

“I love you too my girl~” she hugged me back.

“I won’t ever leave you, I’ll always be your daughter~” I assured her.

“If you dare and left me, it’ll be the end of your life! Did you understand me?” she warned me.

I chuckled, “I won’t.”

 

“Ehm, ladies..” dad called “..I’m sorry.” He looked at mom and told her.

“Mom, dad didn’t do anything wrong, he just kept the promise he had to take.” I told her.

“I know, that’s why I’m angry at him!”

“W-What?” I was confused.

“He kept concerned and had a big load on his shoulders all the past 27 years without telling me anything. How could you sleep with that heart? How could you take all the pain and hard time alone? Are you stupid?” she started hitting his chest.

“Yeobo..” he was speechless, As well as me.

“I hate you for being in pain alone, what that make me to? I’m your wife! I should’ve share you the hard and good times. And here I’m, leaving my husband with a big responsibility alone, while having fun here and there.” She started tearing up.

“Yeobo, you’re the best wife I’ve ever seen In my life~” he took her into his arms “I could never wish for anything else than you~”

 

How beautiful is this scene. Witnessing your parents love~

 

After calming down, I went and prepare for them some tea and snacks. it was a bit hard without Jiyong's help..

“How are you now little girl?” mom asked me.

“I’m fine~ don’t worry I’ll recover soon.”

“Jiyong must have took a really good care of you~”

I got shy “Ah umma~” I whined.

“Ah right, as we came to this topic, when you two are getting engaged?” dad asked “the elders are nagging and getting angry by the time.”

“I don’t know..” I bowed my head down, playing with my fingers.

“When you will know?” mom asked.

“Just leave to time umma..” was all I could say.

“Ugh kids these days~” she playfully messed my hair.

“Ah umma!~” I whined again.

 

“How were your grandparents?” Mom asked out of nowhere.

“Umm, they’re very kind~” I replied.

“So what are you going to do now?”

“They told me to stay with them when I’m at Seoul.”

“And?..”

“I don’t know still,” I stopped for a moment, “should I really do stay with them? Isn’t it too fast already?”

“Honey, time won’t wait for anyone.” she continued “If you had the chance, just take it. Since you might never get it again.” what a wise words~

“I got it mom, Thank you~” I hugged her, while she was beside me “I missed you really mom~”

“I missed you too little girl~”

“Taeyeon..” she called.

“Yes.”

“Don’t you need to know your heart already by now?”

“Know what?”

“Who you should complete your life with?..” I kept silent “..you’ll turn 30 soon, you’re now a grownup beautiful lady. And the men are just in front of you~”

“Mom, it’s hard!”

“It’s not, if you just find yourself inside this man, then that will be the one.” she tapped on my shoulder, “Don’t think of anything as for your job or what gonna happen if rumors get out, just think of yourself. Kim Taeyeon from Jeonju. Forget the Goddess, SNSD Leader, No.1 ideal type girl of the nation Taeyeon.” with that my life strategy changed.

 

From now on, I’m Jeonju little Ajumma.. Kim Taeyeon~ at least that for me.

 

It became late, I got a call from Jiyong..

“Taeyeon! where are you?!” he sounded angry.

“I’m at Jeonju.”

“Jeonju! How did you go there alone?!!” now he began to shout.

“Jiyong calm down, I came with my dad.”

“Why didn’t you tell me? I was going to go crazy here!”

“Why? What is the big deal with this?”

“I thought I l-lost you again..” with that strangely my heart skip a beat.

“I’m fine Jiyo-” mom cut us, she got the phone from my hand, “Jiyong? how are you kid? Why aren’t you coming here?”

And they talked for a while..

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

D – 17

 

 

The next day, I went to get Taeyeon from the Bus station after finishing my schedule in the early morning.. 

“Yah! Why didn’t you wait? I was going to get you from Jeonju.” I told her as we got in the car.

“I wanted to surprise you~ how did you know?”

“Your dad told me.”

“Ah~ my surprise went to a waste!”

“I’m still angry little girl!”

“Jiyong Oppa~~” she whined cutely.

I couldn’t resist and immediately smiled toothy without knowing.

“Ahhhh!~~ how can I be angry after hearing this?” I cried out. 

“Jiyong, I want something from you..” she told me.

“Anything.”

“I want to cook me that cookie desert you made in Happy Together~”

 I chuckled “Really? It’s not that great though.”

“Can’t I have one?” now looking with puppy eyes.

“Okay, okay~ just don’t look at anyone else with this look again.”

“Assa!~ but what look?” she asked.

“Just don’t.”

“As you want Friend~”

This word again..

 

We went home, and I prepared for her the chokie pie desert she wanted..

“Yummmmmy!!~” she exclaimed, after tasting it.

“Yah don’t over react.”

“It’s really good~”

“Thank you then Mrs. Kim.” this girl is unique, you can't stop smiling while being with her~

“Ah Jiyong, how is your comeback promotions going?”

“It’s tiring actually.” I honestly replied.

 

After few moments, “Let me give you a massage..” she stood up and went behind me.

“Taeyeon what are you doin-”

“Just sit straight, you deserve this kind of treatment.”

She really do it amazingly good! even with one hand.

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“Because if I didn’t do it, who would?” with that she hit me strike.

“Thank you Taeyeon-ah~”

“Jiyong.. how's Kiko doing?”

“Kiko? She’s alright, she calls from time to time. Why?”

“Just, I feel sorry to drag her in this..” now she stopped massaging.

I turned to face her, “Taeyeon, it’s not your fault. She actually wanted this too.”

“How?” she asked.

“She had this guy that always follows her and confess to her, so she also was looking for a way to get rid of him. And this method was a benefit for both of us. she got rid of him, and I got you~” she blushed at the end.

“And you.. are you going out with Baekhyun?” I asked her, but inside me something was boiling.

“No, I feel sorry to him too. It’s like I’m hanging him..”

“We must end this fast then..”

“How?” she asked. Does she really don’t know or she’s pretending?

“You must find the answer for this..” I told her and went up, “..now take your drugs, and go to sleep.”

“Where are you going?”

“I have recording tonight. Sleep tight Taeyeon~”

“Have a good recording ji~” she cried as I was going out.

 

 

D – 16

 

 

I came home for packing my things up, Taeyeon sensed at my moves..

“Jiyong? Good Morning~” she told me while brushing her eyes.

“Did you sleep well?”

“Umm, what are you doing this early?”

“I’m packing for our filming at Jeju today. And then for the rest of the week I won’t be here, since we’re going for recording the other MV.” She frowned at me “Sorry Taeng~”

“No, it’s your work..”

“If I could take you with me, I would. But you have to start your practicing tomorrow. Tiffany gonna drop by later to take you, you have your changing at hospital this Monday. Don’t mess it! I told your manager about it. And don’t forget your medici-”

“Jiyong, stop nagging like my mom. I’m fine, don’t worry about me~” she assure me.

“But..”

“Go and have a good Filming, don’t over work yourself. Just have fun while working~”

“You too, don’t practice har-”

“Jiyong!!” she yelled.

I chuckled “Okay, okay~”

 

I finished packing, and went to the door. wanted to head out, but..

“Jiyong~” she called for me “Take this..” she gave me a paper bag.

“What is this?”

“A breakfast.” I looked at her “You can’t ride a plane with an empty stomach.”

I was too touched, that I straightforwardly hugged her.

She was startled, “Thank you Taeyeon~” I told her with all my sincerity.

“Have a good trip Jiyong~” she tapped on my back.

I broke our farewell hug, “Take care, I’m gonna miss you Friend~”

“Me too Friend~” she pouted. Ah please don’t!

“Good bye~” I waved at her and went outside.

“Good bye Ji~” she waved back.

Actually I was standing behind the door, couldn’t move because of my.. Heart!~ it was beating faster than usual.

 

 

By that I got to leave for 8 days for filming our t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter