The Accident

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

 

Emergency room – Incheon Airport

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

 

As I got up, it was all chaotic around me. All shouting and crying, It was noisy and people not in the right mind. That was when I remembered why they are like that..

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

 

After Dami unnie call, I stole a look at the airport view wall. The plane Jiyong was going to be at, was landing down..

 

 but she crashed down and went into pieces!

 

I couldn’t get to handle what I just saw, It was the worst thing I saw in my life. Hundreds of people died or either injured in front of my eyes..

 

 

 And one from these people were.. Jiyong!

 

 

My knees couldn’t handle me and got magnetized to the ground, my tears just fell down without a limit.

 

I remember Tiffany and Sunny howling and screaming before me, they went towards me.. but I was already out of this world. The thought that I just lost someone important just before my eyes, Was just painful with the all meaning of this word.

 

“Taeyeon!” “TAEYEON!!!” they were calling, but my eyes were so heavy to open.

 

 

 

 

 

Back

 

 

 

 

 

As I woke up, Tiffany and sunny were there..

“Taeyeon? Did you get your consciousness back?” Sunny asked.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon you freaked me out! How can you do that with us?” Tiffany shouted with all her voice at me.

“Yah keep quite it’s a hospital here.” Sunny shouted quietly at her.

 

“Do you know what happened?” the doctor came and asked.

“Yes.” I nodded.

“Then it’s all fine. You can wait until you finish the IV shot and then you can return back home.” She told me.

“Thank you.” I tried to bow down to her.

“But.. you should pay a visit to the hospital, You should do some tests.” She continued.

“Why? Is there something wrong with her doc?” Sunny asked worriedly.

“Hope not. but for making sure, since if there’s really something as I thought, we can treat it before it became worse.” Her words made me nervous.

 

After that day, I stayed at my house alone. That scene kept following me in all my dreams, It was just scary..

 

It was my birthday, that was the reason that I came back to Seoul.

 

 

 

 

 

Seoul Gardens Apartment Tower

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

 

 

After two days of locking myself at the apartment, remembering every move of him at my apartment. Every corner have a memory of him in it.. it was hurtful I couldn’t stay there anymore, Just hoped that someone will get me out from this prison. And that really happened..

 

As the sun sets down, I heard knocking sound all over my door. I went to open it..

It was the girls~ All full with bags and food, balloons and gifts. Ah it’s my birthday~ Came to my mind.

“Happy birthday Taengoo~” Hyoyeon said as I opened the door.

“Sweet 27th Leader.” Yuri told me.

“I missed you so much much much. Happy birthday unnie~~” Yoona said as she hugged me powerfully.

“Happy birthday unnie~ hope you stay healthy and strong always ^^” Seohyun our maknae told me.

“Congratulations Leader for growing one more year. Love ya~~” Sooyoung said funnily.

“Happy birthday Tae~ are you okay now?” of course sunny my other mother would ask worriedly, I nodded just want to reply.. but Tiffany jumped at me!

“TAEYEON-AH!!!! MY LOVE~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” she shouted as hugging me so strongly.

“Yah Tiff, please let me breath..” I finally could say something.

“Mianhae, Congratulations on getting older.” she can’t fail in making me laugh.

 

Then someone that I missed so much showed up..

“T-Taeyeon..” she called.

My eyes went all open, I missed her.. “J-Jessica?” I hurried and hugged her.

“I missed you!” I cried out, My tears just falling out like a river.

“I missed you more! Happy birthday my only leader in this world~” she told me while tearing up too.

The members teared up while watching this sad and heart breaking scene.

“Yah please stop this drama right here!” Hwang Tiffany shouted at us.

“Don’t ruin this party's atmosphere right here. Let’s start the night now~” Sooyoung said as drying her tears.

“Hyoyeon put it back on~” Tiffany said mimicking her part on ‘Tell me your wish’ song.

 

 

Like that our night started, I got to laugh and smile again as past times, Drinking with the girls. Partying our off, Smiling, laughing, eating of course. And playing around. In other words.. Living life

“Are you alright now?” sunny asked when she sat beside me.

“Yes, better now as I saw you all.” I replied back.

“Let’s visit the hospital tomorrow morning together, I’ll come and pick you up.” She said.

“Okay.”

 

 

 

And I wished I never said anything about visiting the hospital..

Since instead of visiting it for the reason the doctor told me about, it was way more serious..

 

 

 

After the girls went back to their houses. The manager delivered for me the gifts from the fans.

I cleaned up, and then sat to open the gifts I got to kill time..

From all the gifts I got, only one got my attention.. it was an old envelop turned into yellow color, that meant it was really old. I took it and opened it to see it’s continent.

 

But then wished I’ve never touched it, or even saw it.

 

It was a letter..

 

After reading what it contained.. my hands were trembling and my head couldn’t take any other word anymore.

 

I was about to give up on this world.. but then I don’t even know how, I was able to reach my phone. I just dialed the phone number under my no.1 emergency contact.

 

In somehow, he picked it up..

 

“Hello?” he answered.

I couldn’t reply at first, but he continued. “Hello? Who is calling?”

“S-Save me.” Was all what I could say before giving up on this world and hug the ground again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

 

 

 

Out of nowhere, I got a phone call with just two words..

 

 

“Save me!”

 

 

The voice was familiar, so I took the phone number and put it in the 'True caller' to check if it’s someone I know, since it was my private number, and only few that knew it..

‘Kim Taeyeon’ to my shock that was what popped up at my screen.

Kim Taeyeon? SNSD leader Kim Taeyeon?! Why? How would she know my number? And why me? Were the questions came to me.

 

I called several times after her call.. but no answer. I got worried.

 

I called T.O.P hyung since I knew recently he’s going out with SNSD Tiffany..

“Hyung, do you by chance know Taeyeon’s House?” I asked him.

“Why? Did something happened?” he asked. It was weird, Why didn’t he ask that how do you know her? or why would you want her home address? There’s something missing that I don’t know.

“It’s important hyung! Please tell me if you know.” I yelled at him since something happened to this girl, I need to hurry.

“Look at your GPS.” Was all he said. Why would I?

“What? Really I need her address, Stop jok-” was when I was shocked with what I found at my Lamborghini GPS.. ‘Taeyeon-ah Home~’ was saved there. WHY?

I went with my full speed then, having one thought only ‘Save Taeyeon’ then after that ‘What is my relation with SNSD Leader Taeyeon?’

 

 

 

 

 

Seoul Gardens Apartment Tower

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

 

 

When I arrived there, I called the security man..

“How can I help you?” he asked.

“I need to enter someone called 'Kim Taeyeon' apartment.”

“What’s you relation with the her? and why?” he asked. I didn’t have time for all this.

“I’m h-her boyfriend. She just called and.. AH I DON’T KNOW, JUST OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR NOW!!” I couldn’t hold myself. The girl just called telling me to save her, and I’m wasting time here!

 

He took me and went to her Apartment door. I went in..

“Taeyeon-ssi?” I called for her.

But no response were there.

“Taeyeon-ssi? Kim Taeyeon? Taeye-” as I was calling, I found her laying on the ground!

“Taeyeon-ssi!! Taeyeon!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter