The Reunite

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

Days went by, how to say it.. Hardly?~

 

Taeyeon recovered totally from her injury, she removed the bandages and returned to her normal state.

Now all she sees in front of her is work.

 

While Jiyong is also busy with his schedules. Since 2015.June.01 till June.30 he have schedules mostly everyday.

From variety shows to music shows till his World tour. Not only that, also interviews and photos shoots are there.

 

But the strange thing.. is that they still don’t talk to each other since that day at the Grandparents Castle-like villa.

 

Why?..

 

Taeyeon, decided to focus on her work. Since that’s what Jiyong doing too. She didn’t call him or either go and see him when the girls went to congratulate the boys on their comeback, everyone went except her.

 

Jiyong, he is still on his words. He didn’t talk or see her after telling her that he’ll return after recovering from his state and settling his feelings to her.

 

Work thankfully helped them with spending time without thinking about each other. But of course they can’t help and think of each other..

 

Whenever Taeyeon return to home, seeing her grandfather is like seeing Jiyong in front of her. whenever she hear the song ‘Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Goulding’ she remembers G. eating her favorite ice-cream ‘Baskin Robbins – Cotton candy’ remembers her of G when he bought it for her when she was crying. Watching someone eating chokie-pie remembers her with the desert Jiyong made it for her. Even her favorite hobby that she does every free time she had ‘coloring’ make her think of Jiyong when he asked her to teach him how to draw when they returned to her house after going to Jeonju.

 

The same goes to Jiyong, when he went to the Beijing for his world tour, he watched all the fans there waiting for him, and hoped that one of these 20,000 fans could be Taeyeon. When he went to Running man at June.07, he remembered the time when he watched running man with Taeyeon as she was staying with him at his house. Whenever he pass by a countryside while traveling around for his schedule, he remembered when they worked for hours to have that bowl of rice. The song ‘We Like 2 Party’ that they just released is just a happy moment he lived with Taeyeon, they wrote it together.

When they were at Wuhan – China as he woke up, the members ordered an English breakfast. That sigh made his eyes watery!

“What’s wrong? You don’t like this?” T.O.P asked.

“N-No I just thought of something.” He just replied and sat to eat.

He just remembered the day when he woke up at Taeyeon’s singing, and found her preparing breakfast for him.

 

But the question is.. even when they obviously miss each other, why are they not telling each other that? When obviously they like each other, why are they not confessing?

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

 

July.04, we were on our way directly from Thailand to Japan after finishing filming our MV and the Album Jacket at Thailand Beach.

At the plane it took around 5 hours to reach Tokyo.

I was playing with my phone, but suddenly it turned off, the battery died. I looked at my side, Tiffany was putting on the headphones and sleeping. I took a careful look at her.. there were actually tears at her cheeks!

Carefully I unplugged the headphones from her ears and whipped her tears away. I was curious about what she was listening to? That made her cry..

I took her headphones and just played what she was listen to earlier without noticing the title of the song..

As the song’s melody started.. my heart for some reason wrenched in pain! The lyrics didn’t even showed up yet, and that happened.

I completed listening to the song..

I found myself when it finished, soo wet! My face is full with tears…

“What is wrong?” Yuri asked from the seat on the other side.

I tried to dry my tears, but they kept on falling!..

“T-Taeyeon what is wrong?” Hyoyeon now asked worriedly.

They approached me..

Hyoyeon noticed the phone, she took and saw what I was playing on..! she looked back at Yuri and showed her the screen.

“Taeyeon..”

“I’m f-fine. Just I remembered s-something.” I managed to tell them.

“B-But..” Hyoyeon started.

“Just let me a moment alone please..” I told them.

They returned to their seats..

I kept staring at the song lyrics again..

‘Why is he doing this?’ I asked myself.

‘Didn’t he leave me?’

‘What does this means?’

 

 

 

She is leaving

And I can’t do anything

Love is leaving

Like a fool, I’m blankly standing here

 

I’m looking at her, getting farther away

She becomes a small dot and then disappears

Will this go away after time passes?

I remember the old times

I remember you

 

IF YOU

IF YOU

If it’s not too late

Can’t we get back together?

IF YOU

IF YOU

If you’re struggling like I am

Can’t we make things a little easier?

I should’ve treated you better when I had you

 

How about you?

Are you really fine?

Guess our break up is setting

I should forget you but it’s not easy

 

I’m looking at her, getting farther away

She becomes a small dot and then disappears

Will I feel better if I meet someone?

I remember the old times

I remember you

 

IF YOU

IF YOU

If it’s not too late

Can’t we get back together?

IF YOU

IF YOU

If you’re struggling like I am

Can’t we make things a little easier?

I should’ve treated you better when I had you

 

On days where thin rain falls like today

I remember your shadow

 

Our memories that I secretly put in my drawer

I take them out and reminisce again by myself

 

Why didn’t I know

About the weight of sadness that comes with breaking up?

 

IF YOU

IF YOU

If it’s not too late

Can’t we get back together?

IF YOU

IF YOU

If you’re struggling like I am

Can’t we make things a little easier?

I should’ve treated you better when I had you

 

 

 

 

I listen to it again, and again, and again till her Battery died too!

 

My head was going to explode from tears that flew out from my eyes. I don’t know why I’m crying, I don’t know why I’m like this angry, is this really about me? It may be about Kiko too.. but why I’m getting sensitive? Why?

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

The plane landed down at Tokyo’s Airport. Tiffany woke up with a puffy face..

“What?!” she shouted, “Why is my phone battery dead? It was 92% before I slept!”

Hyoyeon and Yuri shut and took her a side.

“What? What’s wrong?!” she got angry.

“Yah! Keep it down!!”

“What did I do?”

“T-Taeyeon..” Yuri bowed her head down.

“What happened to Taeyeon?”

“..She listened to it.” Hyoyeon completed.

“Listen to wha-” then she knew what they referred to. “..s-she listened to it?!” she exclaimed but they shut again.

“How? When?” she asked.

“I think she took your phone and saw it.”

“Ahhh!~ this shouldn’t have been done!” Yuri said.

“What did she do? Where is she now?”

“She kept crying. It’s like the time when both of them broke up back then at July last year!”

“W-Wait.. she cried?!” Tiffany was shocked.

“Why? Is it weird now?”

“N-No, but it’s the first time she cry since he told her that he will leave her..”

“Ah right~ how didn’t we notice that?” Yuri said.

“What are we going to do now? I think she’s so sensitive now..”

“Where is she?”

“She went to the rest room to fix her makeup and wash her face.”

“It’s weird we never saw Taeyeon like this..” Yuri told them.

“She’s stupid!!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Why?” Yuri innocently asked.

“She knows that she like him, but she doesn’t want to admit it!”

“How do you know?”

“Ahh! You’re more stupid than her!” Hyoyeon told Yuri.

“If she didn’t like him.. why would she cry? Why would she lock herself at her apartment and cry all these months back then?”

“That make sense..” Yuri replied.

“Where is this?” Hyoyeon pointed at her head.

“Ah she came out now..”

“Don’t let her feel anything alright.” Tiffany said.

 

“Boo~ where were you? I was looking for you..” Tiffany went running to her while smiling all wide.

“What is wrong?” Taeyeon soullessly asked.

“U-Uh? Nothing just wanted to..”

“..ask you about where are-” Yuri continued.

“..where are you going to sleep tonight?” Hyoyeon finished the question.

Taeyeon thought they’re acting weird “Why?”

“Just..”

“I don’t know anywhere.”

“Sleep with me!~” Tiffany whined cutely to escape from this situation.

“O-Okay.” She replied coldly. And went toward the exit gate.

They all sighed and went after her.

 

Taeyeon kept thinking of the song she heard all the way till they arrived to Tokyo Dome for SMTOWN Live World Tour IV rehearsal. 

 

“SNSD please get ready~” the staff called for them.

They all went up and walked toward the stage.

EXO where going off the stage, finishing their rehearsal..

 

“Noona..” Baekhyun called. But Taeyeon didn’t reply, “Noona!” he called again.

“U-Uh?” now she noticed him.

“What are you thinking of?” he asked

“Nothing. What did you want?”

“Can we go out tonight?”

“Tonight? Hmm..”

“Please.. it been a while since we had a dinner together like always.”

“Okay. Can we have it near the hotel? I’m tired.”

“Okay I’ll send you the location then.” Then after she turned to head to the girls, “Fighting Noona~” he shouted for her.

She just smiled and started their rehearsal.

 

“Taeyeon where are you going?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon when she saw her all ready to go out..

“I have a dinner date with Baekhyun.”

“What? Where?..”

“At a restaurant downstairs. I’ll see you later~” she told her and went outside the Hotel room.

 

 

Taeyeon arrived at the restaurant that was just under the hotel.

“Noona here~” Baekhyun waved.

She went to him..

“Am I late?”

“No I just came too.”

Silence went between them.

“Noona.. actually the reason I wanted I asked you to come here is that I have something to tell you about..”

“What?” she asked while drinking her water.

“I want to tell you that, G-Dragon hyung..” that name caught her attention “..Do you know why he left you?”

“H-How did you know?” she was shocked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter