The Elementary Step

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 Do Taeyang's Cryptic Remarks At MAMA 2015 Signal That The End Is Near For Big Bang? 

 

 [2015 MAMA] Was Taeyang Hinting at Big Bang′s Army Enlistment in Acceptance Speech? 

 

 Taeyang throws shade at artists leaving before Big Bang's 'Artist of the Year' win? 

 

 Netizens berate idols for not being present during BIGBANG’s “Artist of the Year” acceptance at “2015 MAMA” 

 

 

Yongbae’s speech made a big fuss around the world!

As soon as we finished our acceptance speech, the SNS sites got overloaded with fights about this matter.

Well I can’t say that Yongbae did wrong by saying this, instead I’m proud since even though they have schedules to attend they need at least to excuse their selves first then go, if they really did that we won’t be that resentful.

 

As I was surfing the SNS on my way back to the hotel, I saw these articles..

 

 

"It may be difficult for all five of the Big Bang members to attend MAMA all together from now on," Taeyang told the crowd as the five members of Big Bang accepted the award.

"It was an honor to be able to put on the kind of performances we wanted to through MAMA and thank you for the great award."

In terms of media and fan reaction across the Internet, the seemingly earthshattering ramifications of that statement were overshadowed in favor of what the singer said next.

"If there's one thing that leaves much to be desired, it's that we wished for the award ceremony to be a place of celebration until the end, but many singers aren't at their seats," Taeyang griped, referring to the AsiaWorld-Expo's near-empty VIP section.

A rep for Mnet told the website Kpop Fighting, one of the few to pick up on the significance of Taeyang's earlier line, that the reason for the mass exodus, reportedly leaving only the members of MONSTA X as the only artists watching Big Bang receive the award, was beyond their control.

"Many wanted to stay, but they had no choice but to leave early for other schedules or catch a plane," The rep said.

"Big Bang's juniors iKON also had to leave in the second half of the awards ceremony, because they had other schedules to attend to."

 

 

 

And another one..

 

 

“Taeyang’s comment pointing out that not many celebrities had remained until the end of the show with MONSTA X the only idols left at their seats has brought about much criticism from netizens who agreed with Taeyang and commented that it was extremely rude for said idols to have left early with much of these geared towards SM Entertainment artists.

However, as some pointed out, the majority of the artists, including iKON, who had left the ceremony early had either been backstage for an interview with Mnet (EXO) or had to catch a flight back to South Korea (or to Prague in the case of SHINee and Red Velvet for the Czech Hallyu Wave Concert) to carry out their other schedules.”

 

 

Some commented..

 

 

From TV Report via Naver:

[+481, -27] I can understand why Big Bang is such a long lasting group…When they went up to get their award….all the chairs around them were empty….I was watching it live and I was so surprised, but Big Bang stayed till the end applauding and bowing to everyone…They have every right to say such things. They have at least 5 years over everyone else too.

[+409, -22] Big Bang and even PSY was there and people were so rude to leave before them. Monsta X and Chow Yun Fat were so nice to stay. Monsta X fighting!

[+333, -19] There’s a reason groups stay popular for a long time. How could everyone else leave as soon as their turn is over…

[+329, -19] BIGBANG, MONSTA X, I hope you continue to prosper!!!!!

 

From Newsen via Nate:

[+389, -70] The only award show where all the artists leave before it’s even over.

[+377, 59] Wow…I was watching PSY and all the artists were gone.. 싸이무대 보는데 가수들 다 갔네

[+372, -61] Pfft there were so many artists who didn’t do anything but applaud for 4 hours. Blame MAMA for delaying things for over an hour.

 

 

After reading the last comment, I found that I was already in front of my suite door.

 

I heard a movement inside..

 

 

“Hello?” Is it the room service? I thought.

There were no response.

I looked around for the source of the noise. But there were none.

 

As I entered the master bedroom..

 

Something jumped at me and clung both its hands and legs around my body.

 

“W-Who’s this?” I was startled.

“Congratulations Yong!!” she shouted happily.

It was Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon? Ya you scared me! Why are you here?” she was still there on me.

“I wanted to surprise you~”

“You really did.” I admit it.

“Then continue your way to the dining table..” she ordered me.

“Dining table? Why?”

“Surprise..” she whispered in my ear.

 

 

With her on my back, I continued the way toward the dining table to see..

“Woah~” I was amazed.

“Surprise!” she screamed.

“Taeyeon..” I got speechless as I saw this full table with delicious food from the beginning till the end. Surrounded with candles in all ways, floor, table, sideways.

“You worked hard Yong. Thank you~” she went down and told me sincerely.

I couldn’t resist but to hug her tightly them~

“Thank you Taeyeon-ah~” I told her “Thank you for being with me.”

“let’s eat before it gets cold..” she told me, after hugging for a while already.

 

She started putting in my plate from this dish and also that..

“Eat this,” then she will put another one and say “Eat that it’s delicious.” Then “No, No this is better!”

I couldn’t do anything but to laugh at her~

“When did you prepare all this?” I asked her with mouthful.

“I finished my schedule in quickly and hurried here.” She answered while looking for something to feed me too.

I took a mouthful spoon and buried it in in a sudden.

“Y-Yong..” she mumbled.

“Let’s eat before I lose my mind and do something wild..” I warned her.

That let her eyes widen in a shock!

 

We chatted a bit while eating, talking about tonight’s stages, stared in each other eyes.

Then continued our talk at the living room. After that we moved to the bedroom.

We talked and gossiped till the sun rose at our heads, then I saw her fainting beside me at my arm~

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

 

Again I found myself in Yong’s arms as the sun met my eyes~

I was staring at how pretty he’s..

 

“I’m handsome right?” he said while still closing his eyes and lying beside me.

I got startled by his voice!

“Y-You’re awake?”

“Good morning hon~” he came forward and kissed my forehead.

I wasn’t familiar with this much skin-ship with Jiyong before.

“Good morning.” I replied.

He plugged my bang behind my ear and told me sweetly “Let’s have a date today~” 

“R-Really?” I giddied up.

He chuckled at me “Of course, get ready~”

I hurried and tied myself up for my first date with Yong.

 

 

“Where are we going?” I asked Yong as we were inside the black Benz he rented from the hotel.

“Do you want a luxurious date or a simple date in the streets?”

“Simple one.”

“I knew it.”

He took me to a famous neighbor in Hong Kong that’s filled up with street food, and various types of shops.

It remind me with the busy night streets in Seoul~

 

 

We went inside a small shop at the beginning of this street to get ourselves distinguished..

 

 

“Granny do you have a mask?” Yong asked her.

“Yes, let me get you one.”

“Make it two~”

“Look at this..” I put on a wig and show him.

He laughed at me “Wooah it’s good, keep it on.”

“What? You want me to go out in this short curly blowzy hair?”

“It suits you, I almost didn’t recognized you.”

“Here..” the shop seller gave us two black masks.

“We’ll have this, that and also the one there..” he continued to buy random things from her.

“Yong what all this for?” I asked him.

“Wait, look at me..” he lift my head up.

Put on a thick glass on me, and that short blowzy wig. Then told me to wear this hoody and those long socks.

I went to the fitting room and changed as he instructed me.

As I saw myself in the mirror, really I didn’t recognized myself.

I went outside, Yong didn’t finish yet.

I waited for him..

Then to be with his new formation!

“Y-Yong?” I didn’t know him.

“How do I look?” he asked.

He was wearing a snap that’s connected with a blonde wig from inside, and he wore a baggy pants with simple basic baseball jacket and a painted shirt. And he carried a bag behind him while wearing also a white glasses.

“Different.” I was speechless, indeed he’s the fashion icon.

“That’s good then, we can have our date comfortably.”

 

“What do you want to eat?” he asked me as we exited the shop.

“What is there?” we were looking around.

“I heard that the pancakes here is good, do you wanna try?”

“Sure.”

We went inside the café nearby and ordered some..

“Can I have two pancakes and two Americano?” Yong asked the employee by the counter.

I was nervous that we would be caught like this.

“Sure, please rest there and your order will be in front of you in a minute.”

She really didn’t recognized us! I sighed in a relief.

 

 

“No one knew us!” I told Yong happily.

“Who am I? G-Dragon.” He proudly lift his head up.

“Right, What should we call each other?”

“Butterfly and Yong.” He simply answered.

“Butterfly?” I looked at him like ‘Really? Butterfly!’

“You’re my butterfly.” That melt my heart.

 

“Customer, here is your two pancakes and two Americano.” The waiter brought our order.

I tasted the pancakes first..

“Wooah! it’s really delicious~” I reacted.

“Really?” he asked.

“Open your mouth..” I told him, and fed him a piece of it.  

“Umm~ Really it’s good.” He reacted as well, “I should tell the boys about it.”

“Me too.”

 

We continued our late breakfast, while talking and laughing comfortably without getting anyone’s attention.

 

“What do you want to do know?” he asked me as we left the café.

“Should we look around here?” we took a round at the shops there.

 

“Look this is too cute~” I found a shop that sells couple items.

“You want to enter it?” he asked.

“Yes~” I happily replied and entered it first.

We looked around, it was full with cute things.

“Let’s get this..” I told him.

It was a couple leather jackets.

“Okay, it’s good.”

“This is too cute for Tiffany and T.O.P~” it was a pink pig and a blue-green dinosaur keychains.

 “Let’s get this too for them..”

 

After leaving that shop with too many bags hanging at our arms, we stopped in front of a shoes store..

“This is something I really wanted to do..” he told me.

“What?”

“Wear the same sneakers.”

“Let’s do it.”

“Really?”

“Of course, me too I wanted to try it once.”

 

We got into the store, and started looking for a nice model..

 

“How could I help you students?” the employee asked us.

We looked at each other and in our minds said ‘Students?’ then chuckled silently.

“We want the newest model you have.” Yong told him.

“But it’s expensive, you can’t afford it.”

“Money is not an issue here.”

“As you like, come here with me..” he took us and showed us few new models.

Yong as usual didn't get his mind satisfied easily.

 

He could read Yong’s facial expression, so immediately he told us..

“Well I will show you a model that hasn’t been launched in any store out in the world yet, but don’t tell anyone.”

“Sure.. ” we waited for him.

When he came back with two box in his hands, and revealed this new collection sneakers..

Yong fell in love with them..

It was just Yong’s style, and it represented G’s personality and it was a coincides that it was the same brand that Jiyong had always wear from.

“How do you think?” the employee asked us.

“Perfect!” Yong replied while staring at them.

“They’re totally the thing we’re looking for.”

“Thank god.” The employee mumbled.

“Please give it to us.”

“Immediately..” the employee told us and left toward the counter.

 

We wore it, Yong brought his phone and took a picture of our first couple sneakers, then uploaded it on his SNS..

 

 

Then he went to pay for it.

“The bill is already payed.”

“What?” Yong asked confusedly.

“The miss beside you..” the counter employee signed at me.

“You?”

“It’s a gift from me.”

“No, please return her-”

“Yong..” I held onto his arm “..please accept it, I wanted to gift you something and this came at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter