The Truth 2

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

Kim’s Residence
City of Jeonju - North Jeolla Province

 

 

 

After we had breakfast. Jiwoong came in and said “The car is here.”

I greeted Kim father and mother and thanked them for the night.

“Visit more often son, to be honest we’re lonely here.” Kim mother told me.

“Let’s go before the traffic come.” Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon rode in the driving seat, I didn’t say anything. Since I said it’s her car, Maybe she doesn’t like anyone to drive it.

 

 

 

We went by the streets, listening to music and enjoying the breeze, But didn’t talk at all.

I looked at her, she looked really tired.

“Are you okay Taeyeon?” I asked her.

“I’m fine” she replied.

But just then she lowered her head as if she was nodding from tiredness, And was about to bump into the car in front of us!

“Be careful!” I shouted at her and held into the driving wheel.

then parked the car at the side of the street, And went out of the car.

“Let’s switch the places.” I told her as I opened her door.

She went to the passenger seat, I took the driving role.

 

 

 

After around few minutes, I looked at her.. she was really tired and seemed as she’s in pain.

I touched her forehead.. she had a fever!

“Taeyeon! Are you alright? You have fever.”

“I’m fine, Just get me home.”

“No. you didn’t go to the hospital right?” I asked her.

“No. just get me home please.”

“We’re going to the hospital. You’re burning up!”

 

 

 

I took her phone and tried to call my sister..

“Taeyeon? What’s up?”

“Noona it’s me Jiyong.”

“Jiyong? why are you calling from Taeye-”

“Noona I don’t have time. Call Doctor Lee, And tell him that we’re going to visit him now at the hospital. Let him send someone from the back door.”.

“What’s going on? Did something happened to Taeyeon?”

“NOONA PLEASE! I’m gonna end now.” And I end the line.

 

 

 

As we arrived there, there was a nurse waiting for us with Doctor Lee at the back door that I always enter from so people won’t see me.

“What happened?” Doctor Lee asked, as we were moving her with the bed.

“After that night, she went out and didn’t visit the hospital.”

"Let me take her from her Jiyong”

“Doc, she’s going to be fine right?” I asked him.

“Don’t worry, She’ll be fine.”

 

 

 

They kept making for her examination and tests putting IV shots, and other things I never saw before.

Doctor Lee came to me and told me “thank god it wasn't the thing we excepted to be, she's fine.”

“What is going with her?” I asked him

“She just have Anemia.” He told me. “Anemia is when the blood lacks healthy red blood cells or hemoglobin. Which will cause the body cells to not have enough oxygen, And from it’s symptoms easy fatigue and loss of energy. Also many as rapid heart beat particularly with exercise, shortness of breath and headache also happen with exercise, Difficulty concentrating, dizziness, pale skin and leg cramps and at last insomnia. Those symptoms could happen all and could also not. thank god it didn’t get into the other levels that would make it worse for her.”

I was confused and taken aback, I didn’t know what to do. “S-So what are you saying?” I asked him.

“She’s not sick. No need to be hospitalized or anything, Just taking her medicine and prevent some actions would be enough.”

For some reason I was relieved “Thank god.” I said and let out a heavy sigh.

The nurse came and told the doctor “The patient got her consciousness back.”

 

We went near to Taeyeon..

“W-What happened? Where am I?” she asked me.

“We’re at hospital. how do you feel now?” I told her.

“I’m dizzy and feel sleepy. Why did you came here it’ll make a fuss now?”

“How can you endure all this pain? Is the people and media important now?” I was really angry.

She looked at me and was startled by my actions.

“Just rest now, I’ll talk with the doctor and return to you.”

I covered her and closed the door of her room.

 

 

“Doc, so what should I do for her now?”

“Well thank God she’s not that serious affected, some medications I will give you their names she should take it in the exact time so she can get better. And she’s an artist too right?”

“Yes she’s. why?”

“That’s will be a little problem.” I was confused ‘problem, why?’ he continued, “She can’t exercise hardly as dancing and thing. Since that would make her to have a rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath and headache. So that would be a problem for her major right?”

“Yeah that would be. Is there other way for that?”

“Well, I won’t make her never practice or exercise. But like she can practice but after eating well and taking her medicine, she can practice for a while but with a care. Like don’t force her to work hard, Since that would make her feel fatigue and loss energy easily.”

“So she can continue her work as a singer right?”

“Yes. But remember with care and treatment she could continue without a problem.”

“Thank you doctor.”

 

I stood up to go to Taeyeon, but he called for me.. “Jiyong”

“Yes” I answered.

“There’s one thing, she should never be alone.”

“What?”

“Since last incident and today’s too, she can’t be alone. Maybe something will happen to her suddenly faint from fever or get dizzy, she should have someone beside her. you know what I’m talking about right?”

I just nodded and completed my way toward Taeyeon.

 

 

 

“What happened? What’s wrong with me?” she asked me as I went in.

“You didn’t sleep? Rest for now..”

“Tell me Jiyong.”

“Alright, you have Anemia.” She looked at me as if ‘OMG’ “It’s not that serious disease, but there’s somethings you can’t do and be careful with.”

“As w-what?” she looked terrified.

“W-Well, for that umm..”

“What tell me? It’s okay..”

“You can’t practice much.”

She was shocked! “W-What? Are you serious?” I nodded.

Her tears was about to fall “That means I can’t continue to be at SNSD anymore.”

I wiped her tears “No. you can still be SNSD leader, but be careful while practicing and performing. Since you can’t apply a lot of effort on your body, that would make you tried easily.”

“So w-why did this happen?” she asked with an eyes that filled with tears.

“It something common at people, not that serious. But you should be careful with things as exercising and practicing you should not overdo it since you could end up fainting, And as other things that could happen it’s common symptoms as dizziness, can’t concentrate and other. Just by taking your medicine and watching out for your health, you’ll be fine.” I assured her.

“So I’m fine. I’ll be alright?”

“Yes. Don’t worry and just sleep now~” I forced her to lay down and covered her to sleep.

“Taeyeon,”

“Hmm?..”

“Good Night~”

And she slept.

 

I remained by her side all the night. Until it became a day again..

 

 

We went back to her house..

“Ah right, what are you going to do?” she asked me.

“What do you mean?”

“The fans and reporters were at your house.”

“Ah! Right I forgot. Do you have T.O.P hyung number?”

“Yes, here take..” she gave me her phone.

 

 

“Yes Taeyeon,” he answered.

“Hyung it’s me.”

“Jiyong? where are you?! The company is hiatus looking for you. Yang president went crazy! It been 4 days without you!! And our com-”

“Hyung, what is going on at my house?”

“Ah that! The fans found the location of your house and broke into it. Don’t go there, The reporters are there waiting for you to come so they can film your house. The police caught them.”

“So what should I do?” I asked him

“Stay at Taeyeon’s place for now.”

“Fine, but Hyung.. please bring me some clean clothes.” I whispered to him. 4 days with the same clothes i feel so dirty.

 

 

“What happened?” she asked me after I ended the call.

“Uh, the fans found my place and broke into it.”

“What? Really? It’s crazy! Did they caught them?”

“Yes. But I’ll just stay here until T.O.P hyung come.”

“It’s okay, here.. take this clean clothes, You can take a shower first.”

I looked at her with a weird look as ‘Why do you have men's cloths?’

“Ah, These are Jiwoong’s clothes.”

“I didn’t say anything..” I told her and went toward the bathroom. Well, after looking for it.

“Jiyong it’s to the right hand.” She showed me.

“Ah right, I forgot.”

 

 

After having a really good shower. I went out.. she had one too, We both sat down at the living room.

“Do you want a cup of coffee?” she asked.

“Sure” I answered her.

 

 

She went to prepare one..

 

 

“Taeyeon, do you want to play something?” I asked her.

“What?”

“Anything, what do you do always at home?”

“Why suddenly?” she asked.

“Just. I’m bored, And want to have some fun before going to company and work. Please..”

“Well, for me I just bring my coloring book, put on the music and just spend the whole free time like this alone.”

“Can I try it too?” I asked her.

“Really? You want to color?”

“Yes, why?”

“Well it’s strange. I never imagined that you like something like this.”

 

She brought the coffee, and the coloring books and we sat at the floor while the books and colors at the center table.

She brought two candles and lighten them up.

She gave me the coloring book, “Just color whatever you like.”

“What do you want to hear?” she asked.

“Anything you like.”

She played the songs from the 90’s and started coloring..

Well the reason after doing all this was because I didn’t want her be alone. And that could be a way to not be awkward around each other.

I took the colors and started coloring. It was really fun! the best was for spending time wisely~

 

 

Then to hear the doorbell ring..

She went to open it, since it would be rude of me to open it.

It was T.O.P and Tiffany.

“Are you okay Tae?” Tiffany asked her.

“I’m fine, welcome in..”

“Ya Kwon Jiyong!! where were you all these days?!!” T.O.P asked me in angry tone.

“He was with me.” I found Taeyeon talking.

“What? What did you say?” he asked her.

“When you told me to bring him home that day, I went there but couldn’t enter since fans and reporters were filling the place. and then actions happened with us and we spent about 3 days 2 night outside Seoul, And then returned yesterday. It’s my fault sorry.”

“Don’t apologize! How is it your fault? It’s my fault.” I told her.

“Anyway you two.. what is going here?” Tiffany asked after seeing the colors and music at the table..

“Uh that, we were..”

“I wanted to try coloring.” I told her.

“You? G Dragon coloring really?!” Tiffany said shockingly.

“Jiyong you’re strange really these days.” T.O.P told me.

“I know, someone made me like this way.” I told him while eyeing Taeyeon.

“Anyway what will you do now? I managed bringing some of your stuff from the house. Where will you stay?” he asked me.

“I don’t know.”

“You can stay here.” Taeyeon told me.

“W-What?”

“Stay here for couple of days till you found new place to stay at.”

“No. come to my place, it’s better. Sorry Taeyeon-ssi but I can’t leave this person here.” T.O.P said.

“Hyung! What did I do?”

“You can’t stay here. End of the discussion.”

“I wasn’t going to stay both ways, I will just stay at company. I have to write songs and produce it.”

Taeyeon looked at me.. “sorry Taeyeon, Thank you for the invitation but I should return to work.”

“No, it’s okay. Feel free to visit.”

“Well, let’s go now then.” T.O.P said.

 

“Tiffany can I talk with you for a minute?” we went to a quiet place alone.

“What do you want now?” she said.

“I know you’re angry with me, but I need to ask you for one thing..”

“What is it?”

“Taeyeon, she’s sick. Please take care of her, and don’t let her to do much effort.”

“Why? What is wrong?”

“She have Anemia, she should take care of her health and take the medicines.”

“What!! How?”

“It just happened. Don’t tell anyone, just if she went to practice or something be careful with her. and never let her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter