The END

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

 

Big Bang will have their 'WORLD TOUR 'MADE' FINAL IN SEOUL' in the beginning March at the Olympics Gymnastics Arena.

 

The concert dates are March 4, 5, and 6, 2016. Big Bang started their world tour in Seoul last April, and that's where they'll be ending it. The group traveled to many, many different countries for their world tour that some never visited before yet.

 

Jiyong was busy preparing and rehearsing for their last concert, meanwhile Taeyeon were also preparing for her birthday party with her fans the next day.

 

More than anyone those two wanted to be with each other every single breath they took in this life.

 

“Please raise the spotlight a little bit higher..” Jiyong owned the center of the stage, making orders in all sides to get a perfect concert that thousandths of fans world widely will be attending it just few hours more, together with the guests that they had invited differently each day of this continually 3-days concert tour.

 

The spotlight that Jiyong asked to be higher more than it was already, changed her spot entirely!

“Hyung, what are you doing? I asked to be higher-” he turned at where this spotlight were moving, to be stunned by the person that gave him a brainwash by just stealing a glance at.

That stunning person, that were shining as an angel were standing there, spread her wings widely gesturing for this wild man to score his goal there.

 

Jiyong threw everything in his hand while running toward his woman’s adoring arms.

“I yearned for you!” he told her while squeezing her strongly.

“I miss you so bad~” she sang a verse from his song that was gifted to IKON.

He chuckled at her, “What brought you here? The concert is starting after a while.”

“Why? Should I go then?”

“What? No! Come here, come..” he enfolded her by his long arms.  

“Shouldn’t you continue your work? I don’t want to interrupt you.” She looked up at him while saying.

He looked down, “When I’m with you, there’s only me and you~” he told her in a affectionate voice, then stole a quick peak from her lips in the center of this huge stadium’s stage.

 “Yaa!” she hit his shoulder in embarrassment. “Everyone is watching.”

“What’s wrong in that?” he told her care freely “Now or later they’re going to know.”

“Go and Work, Work, Work~” she sang to him again Rihanna’s new song.

Suddenly he started twerking before her eyes, while singing ily in perfect English.

She immediately closed her eyes, and busted in loud laughter “Yaah! What are you doing?”

“Work, Work, Work~” he replied in the same way.

From the breathtaking laughters she laid down at the stage’s floor and continued laughing while tearing up.

 

The staff aside were taking videos of these two precious moments together, whereas others are having this news still newly. It was the first time to see Jiyong this happily, laughing, dancing and also playing and flirting around with a girl sincerely.

 

They finished rehearsing finally, and Jiyong got his makeup and hair done already.

 

“Jiyong, I’m going now.”

“Where? Stay for the night, the concert going to start now.” He begged with a puppy eyes.

“I’m sorry, I still have work to do.” She clarified “Leaving the company like this, brought to me a lot of responsibilities that I should take care of.”

“Can’t you do them later?” he pouted cutely, making ’s fingers wrinkle in disgust.

“Kwon Jiyong please!” T.O.P pleaded.

“Where was all this cuteness before?” Yongbae asked in wonder.

“Saved only for my lady.” He declared.

“What! What about our time together?..” Seungri inquired shockingly.

 “Seungri-ya, they the time heals everything.” He tapped at his shoulder.

“They said the time supposed to heal ya’, but I ain’t much healed.” He sang Adele’s newest song ‘Hello’ in a gloomy tone while drifting away dramatically.

They all laughed at him~

“Good luck Kwon leader!” she gestured a fighting sign “Fighting!” she addressed everyone.

“Fighting!” they replied in a loud, manly voice.

“Gonna see you later then.” She told him while longing still in her eyes.

“Love you.” He confessed once again.

“More.” Their hands left each other hardly.

She turned her back and left first.

 

But suddenly she ran inside the room in a hurry, seeing Jiyong still in his place, faced the floor with a low-spirited expression.

She hopped at him, locked her arms around his long inked neck and owned his lips profoundly in front of dozen pairs of eyes.

Everyone were startled with this action that Taeyeon did out of sudden, including the still surprised Jiyong.

He returned the kiss back while closing his eyes as he went into the act already. 

All the staff reacted “Wooo~” and even some whistled loudly enough to make a fuss, that brought each person that didn’t witnessed this romantic scene to see it.

BIGBANG’s members didn’t disallow them to come inside, instead each one took their phones and started filming this longing scene of love, while teasing them jokingly.

 

After a really long kiss, they departed each other’s aperture of love and affection and confessed breathlessly..

“I Love you.” He told her.

“I’m madly in love with you.” She acknowledged for the first time.

All cheered for them favorably while screaming and whistling joyfully.

 

When they reached the real bitter moment where they had to be parted from each other.

“See you at night.”

“You must be there!..” he whined like a kid that want his mother by his side.

“Aigoo my little boy, I’m leaving. Bye~” she told him in kid’s tone and left for real.

 

As usual and always, BIGBANG aced there first final concert at Seoul successfully.

 

When the concert touched its end. Jiyong hurried toward his woman that’s waiting at his apartment..

 

“Taeyeon?” he came in calling happily.

But there wasn’t any response.

“Taengoo?” he looked around the place, and heard a sound in the bathroom.

“Taeyeon, are you inside?” he knocked the door. “Is everything fine?” he heard her coughing.

“I’m f-fine.” She breathlessly replied.

“Should I come in?-”

“N-No!” she exclaimed right away.

Jiyong thought that something wrong is going with her, but he decided to wait and see.

 

Their night went on peacefully, full or love and joy and the most important thing they didn’t leave each other for the whole long night.

 

 

 

The next day was busy and crowded for both of them, Taeyeon had her early birthday party with her fans, while Jiyong had his second final concert at Seoul.

  

They didn’t get to see each other’s face other than at the morning.

 

“Happy early birthday bae~” he kissed her cheeks before unloading her toward her last schedule with SM before cutting ties entirely.

“Good luck honey~” she returned him the cheeks peak.

 

While Taeyeon at her birthday party, she chatted with the fans, sang and cut the cake.

They talked about several things, some of what the fan accounts said..

 

      -Taeyeon said we will soon be able to see her on stage also her album is in the midst of preparations.

 

      -Taeyeon hasn't been out of the house for so long she says the air feels... Strange. She’s thankful for us for bringing her outside

 

       -Fans: Switzerland! She was like "It's too cold!" Fans: Africa! She was like "It's too hot", And then she said "It's too dangerous outside bed".

 

        -Taeyeon wants to travel but in the end she just stays home and watches documentaries about traveling.

    

       - We wanted Taeyeon to sing more songs, mainly  비밀 but she said she can't because of what will come later this year. She said we will meet her again soon.

 

      -Taeyeon didn't see the Taeyeon bus. And people are saying it's because she never leaves the house, She said she'll look for it.

 

      -There is no one at home right now except Taeyeon and the dogs. Sunny is on personal schedules and Sogeum is away as well.

 

      -Taeyeon says the color of her mic is silver because it matches well with the Rain concept (: she wants a purple mic later.

 

      -Taeyeon asked her "American friend" about Serenity. Tiffany said it sounded very high class (:

 

      -Taeyeon also said she wanted a tattoo that represented her, that could be something she always wanted to have with her. Thus Serenity.

 

      -Taeyeon prefers Americano over latte. Beer over soju. Recently Taeyeon has been drinking maekju.

 

      -Since Taeyeon couldn't decide between long or short hair, she said short right now because she has short hair.

 

      -Taeyeon said her short hair back in 2011 was similar to what she has now... But something feels different..... Age!

 

      -She was also very shocked at all then new soju flavors that were coming out. She was like.. There is apple?? Pineapple too? Like jellies!!

 

       -A fan asked Taeyeon if there will be a TTS concerts before the year ends. Yes? Yes. She answered~

 

       -Q. What was last topic in GG's group chat room? A. Sooyoung posted her derpy selfie. She has so many her facial emotion amazingly.

 

       -Taeyeon said, including all the members, it's going to be a restless (busy) year.

 

 

These were some of news and update that the fans that got to attend the party uploaded to their SNS.

Some questions weren’t answered completely, as when she were asked about the silver mic. The answer should be completed by saying ‘Because Jiyong have one.’ And one of the truest quotes was ‘It’s going to be a restless year’. By this statement she summarized all the expected future that’s gonna follow them later on.

 

 

Meanwhile, our Jiyong were praised by all the fans that’s he’s acting so cute and lovely during these recent following concerts. And that he look much relaxed and comfortable these days.

Of course that’s all because of Taeyeon and after knowing that nothing is banding him from her anymore, other than one last stage that must be done soon enough.

 

 

 

The promised day finally came, it was BIGBANG’s last concert in Seoul.

This concert hold many meanings after it, one of them that it’s the last concert for BIGBANG members to attend as whole 5. Since this year the fellow member T.O.P will be discharged for his military service.

 

The members invited their really really important people at this memorable event.

Of course SNSD members together with their men and their label mates attended it, while T.O.P and Seungri invited mostly business partners and some guests out of the industry field.

 

The cutest thing backstage were when Yeonjun T.O.P’s nephew got attached to the girls at their first meeting.

Yeonjun was never close to anyone other than his uncle and mother as T.O.P’s older sister.

But as he entered at the girls waiting room, he made himself carefree and were transported from one arms into the other.

He knew Tiffany before, since she almost meet him daily with T.O.P, but when T.O.P saw how he had opened to the girl freely he was really shocked.

“Ya Yeonjun-ah! Since when you like women more than me?” T.O.P yelled at his nephew as he refused coming into his uncle’s arms.

“I like noona~” he told him while clinching at Taeyeon.

“Give me a kiss~” Taeyeon asked cutely.

Instantly he planted a small peak at her cheeks.

“Wooah!” T.O.P was shocked “It was a bad idea bringing you here.”

Tiffany chuckled “Leave the boy alone, let him be around woman now so he won’t later on.”

“It’s the opposite darling.” He corrected her.

“Anyway, we won’t ruin him don’t worry.”

“T.O.P come to do the mic checking!” his manager called.

T.O.P eyes were still rooted at his nephew.

“Go, don’t worry we raised a boy before.” Sunny pushed him outside.

After struggling they were able to let him set Yeonjun free.

 

“And you blame me when I quarrel with him all the time?”

“I can feel your heart sister.” Yuri tapped at Tiffany’s shoulder, sharing the same feeling.

“This little boy is just one of his lovers, you didn’t see how he go crazy when he see a chair or a painting in front of him. He just fall in love with the first sight at everything goes under ‘ART’.” Tiffany ranted “I just want to know if I even have a place in this over-loaded heart.”

“You don’t need a place there..” a familiar deep voice talked “..Since you’re the owner and the queen of it.” He told her sincerely.

“Seunghyun..” she was touched.

“I love you crazy little pink pig.” He sent her a strange funny flirt.

Tiffany accepted it with a teary smiling eyes, “I love you more! Huge boy.”

They just were buried in each other’s chests.

 

“5 minutes till the opening!” the PD came in shouting.

 

All the members went onto their last stage that were on live broadcasted around the whole world, after getting blessed and melted by their girls gentle yet tender planted kisses at their cheeks before climbing up the stage.

 

The girls took Yeonjun and went together to the VIP section and got to watch their men concert finally alive.

Sooyoung with her man Kyungho, Yuri with Seunghwan that was catching everything BIGBANG members threw to their fans, while the bachelor thrice Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yoona were just a normal fans singing and dancing along their songs, when Seohyun joined them too calling off her relationship with Seungri that didn’t even were called a real relationship from the beginning.

Taeyeon seated Haru at her lap, while Tiffany got Yeonjun at hers. Then Hyorin joined them with her actress yet model aura.

 

When it was break time, T.O.P uploaded some photos of his nephew that Taeyeon sent to him from their section up there..

 

 

 

He was way too cute for the fans to handle. after those updates, they started looking for him in thius dark hall.

 

 

 

They enjoyed their time to the fullest, till they reached the time for the last song..

 

Jiyong took his silver mic and addressed the thousandth VIP’s there..  

“VIP, can I have couple of minutes of your time?” he asked politely.

They all screamed in union “YES!”

“Then here where I’ll start, first of all the thanking speech I will leave it for later on with the members. Now I have something important to confess in front all the world.” He looked at the camera “I’m sure that all the VIP fans are watching me through this camera right.”

 

He started “With this news some may get shocked, and some may already know about it.” The fans concluded that it must be about the military service.

“Being in love is a wonderful feeling, but being loved and appreciated in return can be the most wonderful experience that can happen to your life.”

They all reacted “Wooo~”

“The first time I saw you, I knew it was true, that I'd love you forever, and that's what I'll do. You don't know what you do to me, you don't have a clue, you don't know what it's like to be, me looking at you.” He rapped charismatically.

“You may be wondering what this is all about, right?” he asked them.

“YES!” they replied.

“This is all about no other than my one and true love that I’m going to read at you the story of it.”

They all worked up and started screaming.

Jiyong sat down at the stage floor, held his silver gun and started telling his love story to all the audience here which even his and Taeyeon’s parents were there.

 

 

 

“Once upon a time, this man was called to be told that he’s going to marry a woman that he never saw or knew.

After knowing this woman at the first meeting, it turned out to be that this woman is a known friend of him for more than 6 years already. So they decided to meet and go out like any normal couple out there, and they really did for 6 months.

After that long period, the man started hurting the woman and then disappeared suddenly.” The reaction effects were really perfect from the fans.

“But this incredible woman waited for this bad boy another 6 months till he appeared before her eyes again.

Days went by and they returned back to each other, but of course her friends didn’t accept the man returnee this easily. They gave him some errands to do for her, so the man really did them one by one.

One of these errands were to ‘Publicize your relationship to everyone’ and that’s what I’m doing right now.” He told them, and they just went crazy.

“Moreover, after breaking up and reuniting again several times to test our bonds of love and true feelings toward each other, we found out that we can’t live without each other’s existence in our life.

And that really happened when I tried to jump of a 35 floor building the last month,” the fans screams were severe.

“And that woman held my hand and said quickly, ‘If you’re going, then let me join you too~’ and really jumped in the fresh air from there.

You may think that she’s crazy or in other words we’re crazy. But no, because of that jump and that coma that lasted weeks, I was able to know the life’s meaning to a person, and how he should treat it nicely and preciously.” The fans were losing their mind slowly by every word.

“Lastly, I just want you to meet this woman that changed my life, made me love that I’m alive, gave me a purpose to live when I was half-dead.

Some may already know her, and some may not.

But one thing to be clear, we didn’t hide our relation all the here. We were public at our accounts in Instagram. Some read the rumors and deny it as our agencies did, and some still believed in us till this moment, and those are who I must bow and thank them truly for not giving up on us when we needed someone to have faith in and encourage our relation.” As he said that the fans already had some in mind that who this woman could be.

“Let’s meet the woman that-” Jiyong were interrupted with his speech as a loud scream from the fans came out, he look behind him for the source of this fuss, to find that their memories video that were made by their friends and his brothers-in-law were displayed for all the fans around the world.

 

 

After watching it, the fans were soaked in hurtful yet happy tears that Jiyong and Taeyeon brought to them as they saw how hard their relation were during this long time since 2014 till this day.

Suddenly new clips and photos showed up that Taeyeon and Jiyong didn’t see it before. The video two days ago when Taeyeon jumped at Jiyong and owned his lips were shown the last one. Which made the fans cry out loud.

 

 

The teary yet don’t want to show it Jiyong told his fans..

“So let me introduce you officially to my fiancé..” he told them, and went between the alleys in the concert stadium looking for his little girl that can be shown despite of this dull dark, you can point her out from the shine that was surrounding her out of nowhere.

 

Her eyes were bloodshot from crying, she was soaked in tears. He held her hand while being at his one knee, also tears in his eye still been controlled by him..

“Kim Taeyeon, my beloved fiancé.” He named, “If I had to count the reasons why I love you and why I'm so in love with you, I'd have to count forever.” He confessed once again. “Should we show them?” he asked her, where Taeyeon nodded in acceptance to him.

The fans lost their mind really, the live broadcast got broke from the overloaded streaming and comments from the whole world. The reporters were standing in line at the concert’s entrance.

 

“With all my heart, and all my soul, I will love you till the winds don't blow. Until the oceans turn to stone, my love is yours and yours alone. My love is forever, until forever's gone.” He confessed to her at the center of the stage in front of all the people there.

Some of the fans already loved the couple after knowing some of the hardships and romantic relation they had all along the time.

 

“I want one last thing from you guys,” Jiyong addressed again “After I confessed my true love and define it to you in various ways, will you give us you blessing?”

“Can I say one thing before?” Taeyeon asked.

The fans agreed.

“Jiyong and I knew each other since I was 9 and he was 10. From that day onward, God had tested us in many hardships in life to see if we’ll give up or just fight and reach the goal or dream that we had fought for all these years.” She continued “The love that I have for Jiyong is immeasurable!, I can’t describe or define it in any way in this world. One thing for sure is that I can’t live without him anymore.

I tried living without him couple of times, I think dying is much better than it. I can’t imagine my life without him anymore now. He became the reason after my breath, the reason for staying and fighting for my life.

What I want to deliver to you is I hope that you can consider our love and give us your blessing, since every bless we got would be another hope for our relation to continue on forever.”

She addressed the 50 thousand something fan in front of her while tears sliding down her cheeks, those are different from the one that’s watching this concert from their phones and computers also TV all around the world. And ended it with a respectful bow toward everyone.

As both Taeyeon and Jiyong were bowing before all the audience, they heard two words that made them get straighten up again..

“Don’t cry, It’s okay.” They all shouted it loud enough to be heard outside of the stadium.

Taeyeon and Jiyong broke in hard sobs, watching their fans comforting and cheering for their love while they’re even crying the fans themselves.

 

Jiyong immediately went onto his knees and with his silver gun once again asked her for the first and last time..

 

“A ring is round, it has no end. Like my love for you, it will never end.” A basket with 100 red roses and a small box between them were floating in the stadium’s sky.

He took the box and opened it, a diamond ring were shown to all the people’s eyes including this ring’s owner Taeyeon.

Taeyeon covered from the surprises she’s getting one after the other, and her tears sustained on falling.

“Taeyeon-ah, I guarantee there’ll be tough times, I guarantee that at some point, one, or both of us is gonna wanna get out of this thing; But I also guarantee, that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life! because I know in my heart, that you’re the only one.” He started slowly..

“So Kim Taeyeon, Would you be the mother of my kids?” he proposed for the first time in his life.

As Taeyeon heard that, she went crazy as much as the screaming wildly fans out there is.

She couldn’t believe what happened just before her eyes. She got proposed to in front of all people in this world, but in her mind there was only her and Jiyong in that moment.

 

“Accept! Accept it!!” the fans unexpectedly started crying out for her.   

Taeyeon looked at them in a daze, should she accept it? Or not?

 

“Your kiss is sweeter than cherries. Your love is more beautiful than a bed of roses. Your touch is stronger than a mountain. Your voice is as calming as the morning birds singing. I am so glad you have chosen me to spend forever with.”

After her first true confession to him, she took his hand said shockingly, “I think i can't..”

All were startled with the unexpected reply from Taeyeon.

Jiyong called still shocked from her quick reply “Taeyeon..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She laughed and continued her sentence..

“I think i can't.. since I’m already having your kid within me. will it be okay with you?”

That moment it was like if the world stopped for a moment!

Everyone went mummed, no one could swallow this shock immediately.

 

“W-What?” Jiyong’s tear froze at her place above his cheek.

“I’m holding you kid Jiyong, I’m pregnant.” He gave him his life’s news, which he had always dreamed of hearing it.

 

GTAE’s first formation on this world took place at that romantic night in Valentine’s Day.

 

The only thing that all remembered was Jiyong preserving Taeyeon’s lips like no one did in this life.

Their kiss made history, it lasted and lasted for a period that no one could calculate because of the shock that previously showered at their heads.

It was a kiss that made them lose their breath, even forget that they’re still breathing or not.

“It's okay, it's totally the best thing in this life to agreee about! I love you.” Jiyong breathlessly told her while their foreheads were kissing each other as they were taking their breath first.

“I’m crazily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter