The Days Without You 2

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As always this routine that I truly missed..

 

They came in, ripped the curtains from each other’s, stood in a row, the butler called for me to wake up, and as I open my eyes, I would see all of them bowing one after the another respectfully.

 

“Happy New Year~” I greeted them.

“Happy New Year for you too Miss.” They replied back.

“Miss, you should get ready now for the family gathering.”

“Ah from this early morning~” I whined.

 

After washing up and stepping out from my bathroom that’s as big as my room at our dorm..

 

My room were crowded with people from all sides.

 

“What’s going on?” I got startled.

“They’re here to make you up for the day.” The butler told me.

I looked around, a make-up crew at the right side, on the left the dressing team are ready, while the hairstylist is waiting at the hairdresser.

 

I went to do my hair first, while doing it there were two employees doing nail arts for me. After finishing they took me to dress me up. I was just like a Barbie doll for them. The last part were they did my make-up and then brought the jewelry box and shoes to choose which one to wear. 

I was simply a fairy princess from those Disney princesses~

 

“Wooah..” my grandpa that I met as I exited my room reacted.

“How do I look?” I asked nervously.

“B-Beautiful~” his eyes became watery.

“Ah what’s wrong?” I wiped his tears that were at his eye’s corner.

“You reminded me with your mother.” He sadly replied.

“Then I must be that pretty~” I joked around to change his sad mood.

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me..

“You’re the prettiest girl on this earth!” he looked at me “Who would dare to say something else than that to my granddaughter?”

I smiled shyly. Then continued our way down to the main hall where the guests began to come..

“Where’s Jiyong?” he asked as we reached the first floor.

“He have an overseas schedule, he couldn’t come.”

“A what a waste, I wanted to talk with him.”

‘I want to talk to him too..’ I thought and sighed.

“What’s wrong?” grandpa heard my heavy sighed that I released.

“N-Nothing, let’s go~” I hocked my arm with him, and went to greet the guests.

 

 

My grandma and aunt were busy greeting people and talking with them, they were really a lot of them. I didn’t know that our family were this big. I met some at my grandpa birthday were he engaged me to Jiyong, but there were also new faces that I didn’t met before.

 

“Taeyeon-ah~” my aunt approached me.

I hugged her “How’ve you been?”

“I missed you little girl, your song is really a piece of art! How can you sing this beautifully?” she asked in a wonder.

I got all shy and just smiled~

“Come here I’ll introduce you to our family here..” she took me and presented me to my other family members that I didn’t met before.

 

We had lunch all together, it was really a big hall filled with people talking and laughing together. Just witnessing this scene made me get teary, I remembered my real parents.

‘If they were here right now, what would get changed?’ I asked myself.

“What’s wrong little girl?” my grandma’s voice woke me up.

“N-Nothing.” I acted normal again.

“Come ‘on there’s someone that want to meet you..” she took me with her.

 

The person that wanted to meet me was no other than my mother-in-law..

“Taeyeon-ah!” she took me into her arms.

“Mother, I missed you~” I hugged her back. I really longed for her warm hug.

“Where’re you little girl? Why’re you not visiting us these days?”

“I’m really sorry I should’ve visited you, but my schedule were packed all these months.”

“I didn’t see Jiyong, where is he?” she asked me.

“Jiyong is not here.”

“Not here?”

“Jiyong hadn’t come here in months..” I think she got what I meant.

She took me aside and asked worriedly..

“Did ‘G’ came out again?”

“No.. He’s called ‘Dragon’ or ‘Yong’.”

“W-What? A new person came?” she were startled.

 

That moment Dami unnie came.. “Taeyeon-ah how are you~” she hugged me.

“So what happened?” Kwon mother asked after swallowing the shock.

“At his Europe tour, Yong had come out. Jiyong came for one day when he returned to Seoul then left.”

Kwon mother teared up.

“My pitiful kid..” she covered her face.

“Mom calm down, people are watching.” Dami comforted her.

“I’m sorry mother..” I found myself apologizing.

“Why would you, I should be the one that apologize for you.”

“So this ‘Yong’ is the one that’s partying around and playing with girls?” his sister asked.

“Actually I asked him to do that..”

“What? I don’t understand..”

“I asked him to live his life before he could regret it later.”

“And that’s by ruining Jiyong’s image?” Dami violently told me.

“He promised me he won’t do that, and he did not.” I replied firmly.

“What are you saying-” we were about to fight.

“Stop both of you! what’re you doing right now?” Kwon mother shouted silently at us.

“But she-”

“Taeyeon I’m sorry to put you in such a situation. I’m a bad mother that doesn’t know how much her son is hurting alone.”

“No mother don’t say that, if Jiyong is hurting then I’m hurting much more than him.”

“Why would you?” Dami asked sarcastically.

“Since he’s the man I love.” Without hesitating I replied proudly.

Kwon mother took me into her arms again and told me warmly..

“I don’t what to do to repay god for sending someone like you to me son.”

“I must be the one that should thank you for bringing your son to this world.”

“Ahh~ you little girl, you’re pretty and your mouth is prettier~” referring to my words.

 

Our night continued on, the youngsters went to a hall alone then put on music to party altogether.

The elders just rested at the living room having tea and eating deserts.

While us the middle aged women just hanged outside by the back yard, in the fresh air surrounded by all kinds of flowers.

I got to make new friends from my distant family members around my age and even some younger.

While chatting with them, a call came..

 

“Unnie where are you?” Yoona called.

“I’m with my family, why?”

“I was afraid that you’re alone again, so I called if you wanted to hang out with us.”

“I’m fine, I’ll call you if I changed my mind.”

“Fine then, Happy New Year unnie~” she cried out happily.

“Happy New Year to you too~” I told her and ended the call.

I remembered that I didn’t sent to Yong a message!..

 

“This New Year may you have the strength to rewrite the story of your life the way you want it to be. Happy New Year~”

 

I sent it without expecting any replies.

 

The night ended like that happily, I was laying at my princess bed surfing the SNS looking for any news about Yong.

To see a New Year’s greeting that he wrote tonight..

 

 

It was the same as my Instagram’s name.

 

[GTAESTAGRAM]

In Taeyeon nail art, there is 'x' on it. First,i thought it was a small ribbon but when i close up to it, its look like letter of 'x'.. Plus GD's Ig username is @XXIBGDRGN. and her nail colours are black&white! Same with GD's Ig profile! In Gd New Year greeting, he made capital letter of 'S S' in the end of 'NEW BeginningS,NEW ChallangeS'.. Plus Taeyeon's Ig username is @TAEYEON_SS.

 

 

The next day on my way to the girls, I got a notification that Yong had updated his Instagram..

He returned to Seoul finally, I looked at his video carefully, at the corner up it was written ‘New Single February’ I kept thinking about it, like is BIGBANG coming back this soon?

Then noticed too that he’s wearing the same color that I was wearing too.

So I opened my SNS and uploaded a video greeting the people for the New Year and wishing them a better year to come~

 

 

The next day Yong were invited to Lotte Hotel Seoul for the New Year’s party ‘Hello 2016’ made by ‘360 Stadium’.

There he just drank, jammed to the melodies, snapchatted and took photos again with girls that got my mood to be nothing but get worsen.

He was distinguish with snap, shades and heavy coat. But of course even if he wore just a garbage black plastic bag and a pair of diving shoes he would get recognized as BIGBANG’s leader G-Dragon the ‘fashion icon’.

 

 

 The fans kept on shipping me and Jiyong together. I couldn’t be any happier, they’re the best, the smartest.

Whenever I’m down or pissed off from Yong’s actions, I would open Instagram and surf for #GTAE, and see my pictures edited with Jiyong’s.

To my surprise, that there’s people whom shipped us since 2007 and till now.

What a fate really..

 

 

They even found some similarities between us..

 

One of the days, I was alone at the dorm. The girls were busy with their schedules were I didn’t have any.

While organizing my room I found a blue hair color tube. Something told me to take it and try dying my blond hair from the hair endings.

And I really did, but the result was totally the opposite from what I wanted!..

 

I took a picture and sent it to my hairstylist..

 

 

“Oh my god!”

“Daebak..”

“ㅠㅠ”

“What is this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”

I think she got angry on me.

 

I went to her hair salon..

 

“Ahh what did you do Taeyeon-ah!!” she yelled at me.

“I just wanted to self-dye it.”

“Do you call this a self-dye?” she glared at me “It’s a self-damaging!” she was really so angry.

“What will you do now?”

She looked at it once again carefully..

“The hair endings is all worn out, we just have the option to cut it all.”

“What you will cut my hair?”

“That’s the only way.”

I sighed “Okay then, I missed my short hair anyways.”

“Then I’m really cutting it..”

“Do it.”

And by that my hair got cut short, and looked like a little kid.

 

As I returned to the dorm.. the girls chocked with their own salvia!

 

“Taeyeon!”

“Unnie!!”

“Where’s your hair?”

“Why did you cut it?”

“Oh my god!”

“I should take a photo of you!”

 

They were startled with my new look~

 

Hyoyeon sent Yuri a picture of my new look, so she ordered a special coffee with my hair style on it..

 

 

 

[Yuri: Taeyeon.. Sorry..]

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Jung Yong Hwa Are Welcomed to “Please Take Care of My Refrigerator”

 

Taeyeon To Film Episode For Chinese Version Of 'Please Take Care Of My Refrigerator'

 

Take Care of My Fridge Ep. 9 with Jung Yonghwa & Taeyeon!

 

 

 

After last few months when Jiyong and Taeyang appered on it, I got desired and wanted to go once at it.

Surprisingly, I got this invite just on the day that I dyed my hair at. Thank god that my hairstyles could save my hair that time.

They flew all the way here, and filmed the Chinese version of ‘Please Take Care of My Refrigerator’.

It was my first appearance with my new short hairdo. As expected it was fun and had a new experience, learned few tips of cooking so I can cook later on for Jiyong.

 

Well, I didn’t let the chance go, and did some actions that might get Yong a little jealous like he did for me all these days.

That Chinese chef that were fan of me was soo cute, I didn’t imagine that I might have an elders fans like him.

Even though he’s married, he was still shy and his eyes filled with love beside me.

I took a picture with him, then decided to take with everyone. So he can get more jealous.

 

Then another chef..

 

 

Another one too..

 

 

Then at last the same chef that Jiyong took picture with last time, came and took one with me too..

 

 

 

At last i took one with Yonghwa and Jackson..

 

 

 

At the same day, BIGBANG had MADE Tour in OSAKA.

 

I knew he wouldn’t reply back, since I’ve been texting him everyday and never got a single one back. So I just gave up..

 

[GTAE]

Again wear sticker tattoo? Why she likes tattoo recently? Suspicious ^^…

 

The fans caught me with loving the tattoos recently, actually after watching Jiyong’s body all this time. I got the desire to make one soon.

So I’m trying from time to time with stickers at first, so by that I can decided on the one that the fans loved and got it really inked on me.

At first I tried the Pisces behind my ear, then now I’m trying the ‘I’ on my thump.

 

 

Days went by, and Yong kicked off his tour in Japan successfully.

I had a ‘Seoul Music Awards’ event this nigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter