The Beginning of Sadness

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

Seoul Gardens Apartment Tower

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

 

August, 2014

 

 

 

The Last time I saw Jiyong in, was when I went to his studio in YG. It been a week already and still no news from him or anything.

I took it as he was busy with work, since Taeyang had his comeback already now. So he may be working with him on it.

 

As I wore my clothes and ready to go out with Tiffany, I got a message..

 

“Sorry Taeyeon, I want to break up. Take care.”  Was all what sent. And by who? Jiyong!

 

I was iced at my place, the phone dropped from my hand and fell on the ground.

Tiffany kept calling, But there was no chance from me to answer..

Then my doorbell kept ringing, For more than 15 minutes. I was just at my place went into a doze. Not knowing what just happened.

 

I heard then Tiffany shouting..

 

“YAH TAEYEON!! Why are you not picking up! What happened?” she asked as she saw my phone at the floor and me frozen there..

She shook me couple of times to answer back, She was freaked out!..

Just a hot tears came out from me, I didn’t know what to do, It was just so sudden! As if my world stopped!

“Why are you crying? Answer me Taeyeon? I’m scared.” Tiffany asked in worry tone.

I just went into the floor and kept crying, even harder! why Jiyong?

“What’s going on Taeyeon?” she asked as she hugged me.

“J-ji-jiyong!..” I said it and cried harder.

“What happened? what did he do? Did he hurt you?” she asked angrily.

 

 

After crying for a while, I calmed down and explained what happened to her..

She was extremely angry and stood up to go and fight with him, But of course I stopped her after many struggles.

“Taeyeon! He just sent you ‘I want to break up’ and you just agreed without knowing why without knowing what happened? Are you this cheap? Like his toy?! He just threw you away like that!” she shouted at me.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?” I shouted back.

“Go and see him now! Know why?!!” she said.

“Okay!” I shouted.

 

 

I called him once, twice and many more.. but no answer. I called s.. no answer too. Even his family.. no answer either.

Tiffany called T.O.P since they were close after our hangout. “Sorry bestie, he said that it been a week since they saw him, No news either from him.” she replied to me.

Then that was when I remembered his last words..

 

“If I went someday suddenly, what are you going to do?” he asked out of nowhere.

“Just sorry for everything, and Thankful for everything too!” he said too.

 

So he was planning to leave already since that moment, why? Did I do something?

 

Since that day I kept asking about him, and even went to his family place and asked about him.. but no replies.

It was august by then, our agency came and told us that TTS will have a comeback, It wasn’t really a good time for me.

 

What should I do now? Where are you Jiyong?

 

 

 

October, 2014

 

 

 

Our promotions came and went like the wind, I didn’t know anything about him yet. even I started following his some of his fansites so I can know any new news about him. But there were none.

I was depressed. Really.. even I didn’t know myself as I look in the mirror.

 

 

 

November, 2014

 

 

 

Apgujeong-dong – SM building

City of Seoul, Gyeonggi Province

 

 

“Noona!” someone called.

It was Baekhyun, “Can we talk for a minute?” he asked. I nodded

We went to the cafeteria downstairs to have our privacy at the private room for the artists to eat “Noona, I know that you’re dating G-dragon. But you are not happy at all, Why? Did he hurt you?”

I was so close with Baekhyun even before beginning his debut. So as he asked me that I couldn’t hold my tears, “He l-left!” was all what I could say.

He was shocked, “W-What happened noona?” he asked worriedly.

 

I told him everything..

 

“That bad man!” was all what he said and it was angrily. “How could you handle all this alone noona?” he asked.

“What could I do Baekhyun?”

“Do you really like him that much noona? That you’re hurting all this because of him?” he surprised me with his question.

“L-Like him? Of course no. h-he is a friend, Just.” Yes Jiyong was a one truly friend, That’s why I’m hurt.

“As you see it. But from now on if I see you in this state you can’t blame me for what I’m going to do with him.” he warned me.

“Yah! Don’t dare to do anything to him.” I shouted at him.

He laughed and said “And you say you don’t like him?” I was startled with his statement.

“Anyway noona, you have your concert now. So just forget everything and focus on your work. Since all the fans are worried and actually.. thinking that I’m hurting you and making you sad, Since when you started your promotion of Holler with TTS your mood is different and not happy. Please return to the Taeyeon that we know, We missed you.” I was touched by his words.

I just realized how I was all this time, just faking a smile on the stage and wash it off immediately as I place my foot backstage. Also as my members went to parties or any event I would stay at home. I was really depressed in all what this word meant.

“Okay. I will try baek” was all what I can tell him.

 He smiled “Thank you noona, I will help you out. How about going on a date?” I was surprised with his question.

“W-What?” I asked.

“Since we announced that we’re dating we didn’t went to anywhere.. Can’t you pay me with this date?” he asked cutely.

I couldn’t refuse. Since he was right as since I asked him to help me by confirming that we’re dating, we never went out and had a proper hangout. “Fine, let’s go.”

 

 

We went to the park next to our company, brought some food and went there..

“Noona, let’s play here~” he told me. Seriously at my age?

I didn’t respond to him. So he came and pushed me toward the playground there..

 

At first I felt it was boring! But as I saw Baekhyun smiling while playing with me, I realized that ‘why should I don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter