The Counted Days Left

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

After ‘Golden Disk Awards’ event, we went to celebrate this win together..

 

“You don’t know how much did I missed you all this time!” I told him while holding my red wine glass at his apartment.

“Who came this time?..” he asked out of nowhere.

“What? You don’t know?..”

“I can’t see them..”

“S-So I’m the only one that’s meeting them?”

“I’m sorry.” He bowed his head down.

“Why would you?” I smiled brightly “I’m happy this way~”

“W-What?” he looked at me.

I cupped his face.. “If you’re ‘G’ or ‘Kwon Jiyong’ or either ‘Dragon’, there’s one fact that can’t be changed no matter what..” I locked my eyes with him  “..it’s that I still love this creature with those three souls living inside him.”

As he heard that, I can see tears forming in his eyes slowly.

“W-Who are you really?” He helplessly told me.

I chuckled “Your heart owner.”

He stood up and leaned forward to my lips and owned them like he didn’t in ages~

“Indeed my one and only owner~” he told me breathlessly.

“I love you.” I confessed while still locking my arms around his neck.

“I love you more.” He confessed back, then continued what he just started.

 

 

We went to rest at his bed together, and one of our chats were..

“Jiyong, I’m getting a weird dream these days since you left.”

“What dream?” I was resting my head at his shoulder, while his hand is sliding between my short blonde hair.

“There’s two kids, they’re shouting and screaming for help. And there’s a masked man..”

As I continued with my speech, there was no response or sound from him..

“Jiyong? are you with me?-” to see him gone to his dreamland already.

I sighed disappointedly.

“Did you really see that?” he asked in a different tone.

“W-Who is this?” the first time I got scared like that.

“When did you see this?” he asked again.

“Since the day you came.” I knew that this was Yong.

“There’s nothing more than that?”

“Why’re you here? Where’s Jiyong?”

“Jiyong had something to do.”

“You’re lying, you came after hearing that right?” I got angry with him.

“Right. Tell me what you remember too..”

“What’s so important in this? why are you so interested in it?”

“Just answer me!” he higher his voice, then kept on coughing.

“Are you okay?” I held onto him, he was so hot.

I sensed his forehead.. he was burning!

“Ya You’re burning! Let me call the doctor-”

“D-Don’t!”

“But-”

He held onto my hand, stopping me.

“I’m fine, just a little rest would be enough.”

I went and brought some iced water and towels to lower his fever, and gave him a fever-releaser drug.

 

Jiyong have the habit in his body to catch colds and diseases very easily than others.

 

While waiting beside him, he opened his eyes suddenly energetically!

“T-Taeyeon?” he called surprised.

I looked carefully at him, the look of his eyes was familiar but I didn’t get to see it in long time already.

“G?”

“Omo! You can recognized me now?”

“Ya you little boy! You scammed me all this time!” I started hitting him.

“A noona!” he called helplessly.

“Why are you here?”

“Yong hyung went to talk with Jiyong hyung.”

“What?” It was a fresh new info for me.

 “He told me that there’s something important he needs to do with Jiyong hyung, so I had to come out.” He smirked “I think I did well.”

“Ya! I’m still angry at you-”

“I may leave soon..” that me.

“W-What?”

“My time is coming to its end I think.”

“What are you t-talking about?”

“You’ll know soon.” He smiled “Noona I had really a good time with you, I’ll never forget you.”

“Me too, I will never forget this boy that gave me happiness in my life for the first time.”

He looked touched and about to cry like a little baby. I took him into my arms..

“I’ll always be able to sleep peacefully because of you, thank you G~”

“Take care noona~”

As he said that, my eyes gave up and just poured down everything they had.

“I really liked you from the first day I came into this life, I’m really sorry to deceive you all this time. But I truly I didn’t want it to go this way-”

“Shsh! I understand everything.” I caressed his hair “I’m sincerely happy that you came.”

“W-What?” he got startled.

“You showed me the life G, I’m really thankful that you came to this world.” As I ended my sentence, I felt hot tears falling at my shoulder.

“P-Please don’t forget me.” he told me childishly.

“I won’t ever.” I made a pinky-promise with him.

 

We put his magical song ‘Love Me Like You Do – Eillie Goulding’ and let the clouds take us to the dreaming planet~

 

He did it again..

 

As I opened the SNS on my way to the hospital, I saw my man’s pictures all over the sites. He was covering himself for head till toes, what a weird fashion taste.. he covered his eyes too with his beanie!

Together with T.O.P oppa they were on their way to Paris for the Fashion week.

Tiffany already went before them.

I was really alone here, so I decided to visit Jiyong’s doctor again..

 

Knock, Knock, Knock

“Come in..”

“Hello doctor~” I peeked from the door.

“Taeyeon-ssi? Please come in..” he welcomed.

“What brings you here?”

“There’s something I must tell you about.”

“Go ahead..”

“Jiyong, I told before that he’s forgetting right?”

“Yes, you did. What’s wrong?”

“Yesterday, he came for the first time in months already. He came to me and told me happily ‘Taeyeon-ah, how about we get en-engaged this spring?’” my voice cracked as tears began to fall.

“Calm down..” he gave me a cup of water.

“I’m Afraid that he m-might f-forget me!” I told him sadly.

“Well, this is a normal case because he didn’t come to the real life for a long period of time.” He looked at me with a sad eyes “It must be hard for you Taeyeon-ssi, but Jiyong will get worse if we didn’t cure him right away right now.”

“We can’t now, he’s overseas. What should I do?”

“As soon as possible when he return just carry him over here.”

“Thank you Doctor.”

“You’re welcome always.”

“Right, Doctor since you’re a psychologist there’s something that’s troubling me these days.”

“Sure tell me..”

I told him about the haunting dream.

“You may be stressed this period of time, it’s normal from time to time, don’t worry.”

Thank god he assured me about it.

 

The same day my cooperation with Jiyong’s friend ‘Crush’ got released.

It was ALL-KILL charts!

I don’t cooperate with anyone usually, but this cooperation was done since the time were Jiyong and I were working on my album.

Crush asked Jiyong for recommendation for a girl singer, and of course Jiyong just bluntly cried my name out. And like that I got to do this cooperation and also repaid Verbal Jint oppa with featuring also in his album last November.

I really liked Crush’s oppa hand-written lyrics. They really hold many emotions and meanings, very similar to my current life story with Jiyong.

 

 

If you and me become estranged someday

If we could never meet each other

Don’t forget Don’t lose

Even if you are holding other’s hand

If you are at somewhere I cannot go

Don’t forget Don’t lose

 

When warm cheeks meet each other

When holding my frozen hands gently

Hugging my heart worn out by the cold world with your warmth

Your face in my eyes You sleeping in my arms

Hope everything stops like this

Don’t let go the hands holding together

 

If you and me become estranged someday

If we could never meet each other

Don’t forget Don’t lose

Even if you are holding other’s hand

If you are at somewhere I cannot go

Don’t forget Don’t lose

 

Hope the moment sitting face-to-face and looking each other would last forever

Actually I’m worried time would envy us

Don’t change always by my side

Together forever my love

 

Please remember me someday

Please look back for once

Please don’t let go

Please look us forever

Oh my love as time goes by baby

If you and me become estranged someday

Don’t forget me Don’t forget me

 

Don’t forget this song

 

 

 

 New Crush Track 'Don't Forget' Featuring Taeyeon Tops Charts For 3 Days Straight 

 

 Crush and Taeyeon of Girls' Generation have achieved an all-kill for three consecutive days after Crush's latest track "Don't Forget" was released. 

 

 

On Jan. 22, when the track was released, it shot up to No. 1 on online music charts. Three days later, on Jan. 24 at 11 AM, it has stayed at that No. 1 position on the real-time charts of the eight biggest online music sites: Genie, Naver Music, Olleh Music, Mnet.com, Soribada, Bugs, and others.

For this collaboration, Crush's agency, Amoeba Entertainment, joined up with SM Entertainment in order to bring the two artists together.

Even among fierce competition from Suzy and Baekyuns collaboration, K. Will, and Lee Seungi's most recent song, the song has been able to stick it out at the top of the charts for a notabely long amount of time.

A music video for the single was released on Jan. 21. Although Taeyeon was not included in the music video, she can be heard singing at around 2:40.

 

 5 Best K-Pop Collaborations of 2016 

 

Crush - "Don't Forget" feat. Taeyeon of Girls' Generation

 

Korea's answer to soul is Crush, the stirring R&B singer whose "Don't Forget" is a rhythmic promise not to forget the good times even after the love is gone. With a snappy beat and simple instrumentals backing up Crush's crooning, the song is a mid-tempo ballad that doesn't need subtitles to get its point across. The song builds up before coming to a momentary halt, where the lovestruck Crush is met by one of K-pop's most expressive female vocalist, Girls' Generation's Taeyeon. The song finds its home when the pair comes together, Taeyeon's delicate voice joining with Crush's rising declaration. These two vocalists perfectly harmonize on this beautiful duet.

 

 Most Viewed K-Pop Videos in America, Around the World: January 2016 

 

A few other collaborations made their way onto this month's charts too with rapper Gary and Gaeko's hip-hop duet "Lonely Night" taking the runner-up slot in both rankings too. Meanwhile Crush and Taeyeon of Girls' Generation's "Don't Forget" bows on both charts (No. 3 in the U.S., No. 5 globally) as does K.Will and Davichi's collab "You Call It Romance" (No. 10 in America, No. 7 around the world).

 

 

 

Lee Sooman president called me personally to come. I thought he’s going to congratulate me or praise me about my new cooperation with Crush oppa..

 

“Sit here..” he told me as I entered his office.

“What did you call me for?..” I asked quietly.

“We’re having a new project and we want you to be the first participant in it.”

“A new project?”

“It’s called ‘SM STATION’ we’re releasing a new single every week for a year.”

“Wooah..” I was amazed that SM had such an brilliant idea.

YG did the single per month, so now SM is doing a song per week. They’re really childish~

 

It’s getting smoothly these days, there’s something strange going on..

 

After departing the president office where I got the project’s plan and some demos that I should choose one of them, I continued on surfing the SNS..

 

 

TOP graces the Dior Homme Winter 2016/2017 fashion show.

 

 

 

T.O.P made the rounds first at Dior Homme Winter 2016/2017 fashion show on January 23rd. The festivities were further shared through Dior’s official account, while his own shared a number of personal photos from his trip.

 

Our naive Miyoung, went to Dior's official account and liked her man's picture, that made a chaos all over the sites!

 

 

 

G-Dragon, was present at the Collette Paris store.

 

 

 

 

From the updated photos, I could conclude that that G-Dragon was Yong.

He like to cover himself a lot.

 

The next day I wasn’t surprised to see him everywhere at fan sites, like last time clubbing incident.

 

G-DRAGON @ “+82 PARIS TAKEOVER” PARTY

 

 

Despite the girls that were hanging on him 24/7, I didn’t get hurt much as when I didn’t see him wearing our engagement ring!

I never saw him taking it off since that day. But after he asked me on our way to his apartment..

“Taeyeon-ah I think we should get engaged this spring. The weather is really good these days~”

“W-What?”

“Don’t worry I’ll talk to our families, they’re going to understand and give us their blessing for sure.” He told me while holding onto my hand tightly.

That moment I couldn’t say anything but to cry silently from inside, when Jiyong saw my tears he thought it was tears of happiness. While they were tears of pain and sadness.

Above all this, he was wearing our couples leather jacket that I just wore couple days ago!

What is he trying to do?

 

He danced, got drunk, wasted, he cursed and went crazy. But who can blame him? All he did in his life was.. Work, Work, Work!

 

After enjoying few days of shopping around Paris and playing around with his friends. He finally got to attend the purpose of all this travel was for ‘CHANEL’s SHOW 2016’, and owned all the sites head-news, foreign or Korean all got caught by his royal presence.

 

 

 G-Dragon receives global attention from fashion news outlets for attending Chanel's couture show. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter