The Comeback

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

It’s the last day of the week, we had recorded today the title song ‘I’. Since we’re going to film the MV by next week.

 

 

Sky that pours light
(I) stand under it
Fly as if I’m dreaming
My life is a beauty

A story I’ve heard often somewhere
Ugly duckling and swan, a butterfly before it flies
People don’t know, they don’t see your wings
A new world you’ve met could be cruel

But strong girl, you know you were born to fly
Tears you’ve cried, all of the pain you’ve felt
It’s to prepare you for the day you’ll fly even higher
Butterfly,
Everybody’s gonna see it soon

Sky that pours light
(I) stand under it
Fly as if I’m dreaming
My life is a beauty

Forgotten dream, I draw it again in my heart
Collect all of the times I withdrew and swallow it
Small memories wake me up one by one
It opens me up, as if it’ll fill the whole world

Past the long, long night
Want to embark on the road for a trip again
Why not? In this world,
One word that awakens my heart

Yesterday, I was alone
Countless gazes
Falling tears
I withstood another day again
Yesterday, that was a close call
All of the words that poured out
It embraced me, who was shaking, again

Sky that pours light
(I) stand under it
Fly as if I’m dreaming
My life is a beauty
My life is a beauty

Flower petals wilt
I had difficult times, but followed a small light
Distant day, let it go far, faraway
I fly splendidly

Sky that pours light
Renewed eyes (Renewed eyes)
Fly far away (Fly high, fly high)
Beauty that belongs only to me

Moment I close my eyes
Time stops
I rise again

 

 

“Jiyong-ssi, how can we film the MV? What’s the concept in your mind?” the SM MV’s director called me and Taeyeon after we sent them the song.

“I will tell you the story of the MV, there’s a girl named Taeyeon. She’s a hard working girl, despite the praises she get, there was always negative comments and bullying every time. And she had always kept it inside her heart and continued her life. After that something will lead her to the real life she had always wanted. At the end you would know that this girl isn’t really happy because she’s living an idol life, but instead she’s whelming for a normal, simple life like any girl out there.”

“Wooah..” was the staff and director reaction.

“How is it?” Taeyeon asked.

“It’s soo deep..”

“It’s like Taeyeon really.”

“How can you write something like that?”

“I’m moved really.”

“Our Taeyeon grew up~”

They all commented.

“So did you get my point?”

“So it’s like a hidden message for the fans?”

“Exactly, This MV is like Taeyeon’s life in short way. I’m sure that the fans will be able to understand it.”

“Do you have a place in mind Taeyeon?”

“Hmm.. New Zealand?”

“New Zealand? Why?”

“It’s all covered with nature, and I’ll be able to act like Heidi with the sheep and goats around me.”

“We got it. Within two days we’ll go to film the MV. Please get ready.”

“Wait, how about letting your brother have a cameo?”

“My brother?”

“Yes, as he’s always behind you in those hard and happy times.”

“Good idea.” The director commented.

“Okay I’ll talk with him.”

“No I will.” I forget that there were female staff there too.

“Now I can believe why BIGBANG had always had the best MV’s and songs.” The director said.

“Why?”

“Because you create it. You understand the song, feel the melody and live the MV.”

“Thank you.”

“No,Thank you for being Taeyeon’s producer.”

“It’s my pleasure.”

 

 

After two days, the SM producing staff had prepared everything and flied to New Zealand already.

Me and Taeyeon waited for Jiwoong and left together.

While we were on the plane..

“Jiyong, I won’t interrupt you two, so feel free to do what you want.”

“As expected, you understand me.”

“Ah oppa~” Taeyeon went all red.

“Don’t worry I won’t go wild now. We have our time later..”

“Ya!” she hit my shoulder and turned her face away from me.

 

 

 

New Zealand – Filming site

 

 

 

With my instructions, and the director instructions we had been able to film this MV successfully and beautifully.

It was really cold that night. Taeyeon had to wear short for filming the MV.

I was feeling bad for her, so whenever the stop filming I would run to her with the blanket and jacket.

 

After finishing and wrapping up everything, we had an extra day to rest there before retuning..

 

“Taeyeon do you want to go out in a date?”

“Date? Of course, it been a while since we last went out together.”

 

We went to the downtown, and had for the first time a comfortable date together.

We did some shopping, ate together, played around freely. And my chance we met Jiwoong there too..

“Oppa? Why are you here?”

“I came to take some fresh air too.”

“Wait let me take a photo of you two behind this statue.”

“Okay~”

Taeyeon turned her back, while Jiwoong looked at the other side.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you like that?”

“I shouldn’t let them see my face before the comeback.”

“What a weird girl really.” I laughed at her, and we continued our way.

We went to a restaurant to have lunch, then went together to a museum.

In other words, it was a really fun and comfortable day for us.

 

 

 

 

SM Building – Recording room

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

 

As we returned, Taeyeon had already started a reality show named ‘Taengoo daily cam’ that’s aired at Onstyle channel.

They started the filming of this show before her comeback till the last day of her concert.

 

But for me I was leaving for our MADE Europe Tour, for the whole month.

I was really sad and resentful that it happened to be when Taeyeon having her first solo comeback.

I will be leaving tomorrow at the dawn.

And it happen that at the same time Taeyeon was filming also.

 

So I just left for her a message with a small present for her solo comeback.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

SM Building – restaurant area

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

 

It was just few days from my comeback stage, I was having a dinner with my reality show director and staff to celebrate our start of filming the show and get to know each other more.

When I entered the dining room..

My manager gave me some paper and a box, I opened it..

It was a blue microphone.

I was just too happy with it, it was something I really wanted to hold someday.

I opened the paper that were with it..

 

“Taeyeon-ah,

I’m sorry to leave first like that. But it’s our work-life you could understand right?

I may be far from you, but I’ll always be the nearest person to your heart. This necklace don’t leave it around like this again and wear it to let me at least remember how lucky I’m to be engaged to you.

I’ll be out of the town for a month, but I will always be in update with your activities. Don’t be nervous just hold this blue gun and enter your war full of courage and confidences.

Don’t worry about me, I may be out of contact, or change a bit.

Just focus on your work, and you’ll see me one day entering from the door spreading my hands wide for your hug.

Fig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter